War and Sunspot Cycles

mamadrama

The Living Force
_http://en.epochtimes.com/n2/science-technology/sun-war-electromagnetic-radiation-raymond-wheeler-5590.html

War and Sunspot Cycles: A Form of Electromagnetic Pollution
Could cycles of war, peace be tied to cycles of the sun?
By Buryl Payne PhD
Special to The Epoch Times Oct 13, 2008

TV, cell phone towers, power lines, and house appliances—while they make our lives more convenient, they also contribute to polluting our electromagnetic atmosphere.

A growing number of scientists, health care professionals, and concerned citizens argue that these invisible frequencies are responsible for a host of various health problems. Meanwhile, the largest polluter has gone unnoticed: the sun. At certain times, the sun’s activity can also aggravate mental health problems.

Every 10–11 years, the number of sunspots found on our closest star rise from 0 (as it is currently in 2008) to a high of over 400. While the sunspots themselves don’t affect Earth, the solar flares and other disturbances emanating from our sun during increased sunspot activity result in an increased number of particles (electrons and protons) and harmful light radiation (ultraviolet and x-rays), known as solar wind. If it weren’t for Earth’s protective magnetic field and atmosphere, this bombardment of particles would burn us to a crisp!

Fortunately, our planet’s magnetic field diverts most particles into a circular path around the Earth. Like weather patterns found on Earth, solar wind patterns can change rapidly. Luckily, our planet’s magnetosphere quickly responds to the threat and absorbs the impact, wiggling and jiggling in the process. Geophysicists call this reaction a geomagnetic storm, but because of how it disrupts the Earth’s magnetic field, it could also be called electromagnetic pollution.

These storms, although minute, affect brain waves and hormone levels, causing a number of different reactions, predominately in males. While a few women may also experience changes during these storms, they generally seem less affected by the sun’s behavior.

Reacting to changing hormone levels, some men may become increasingly irritable and aggressive, while others may instead become more creative. An increase in solar activity is found to increase psychotic episodes in individuals who already suffer from unstable psychological states. While we might relate such behavior to a full moon, in 1963, Dr. Robert Becker and his colleague, Dr. Freedman, demonstrated that solar changes also lead to a noticeable increase in psychotic activity.

Yet these reactions are not simply isolated to a few particularly sensitive or unlucky individuals. Evidence indicates that wars and international conflicts most often break out when sunspots are rapidly forming or rapidly decaying, as these are times when there are more intense geomagnetic storms.

In addition, this increase in solar activity also correlates to periods of more accidents and illness, as well as an increase of crimes and murders. The entire biosphere is affected by this electromagnetic pollution, and human behavior seems to react accordingly.

Storm Tracking

Thankfully, not all geomagnetic storms are disruptive. Some are generally beneficial to humans. But over time, these extremes in solar activity may also affect periods of earthly conflict. The data on cycles of war and peace extend back at least 2,500 years. (Some believe that they may be traced even further, but the records are not as reliable.) Although some may argue that it seems as if there is always war somewhere, records show that periods of conflict increase and decrease in nearly regular cycles.

As early as 1915, some scientists were beginning to recognize connections between solar activity and human behavior. This work began with Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky, who observed that mass changes in human behavior correlated to sunspot cycles.

In the 1930s, Professor Raymond Wheeler, a historian at the University of Kansas, took this observation one step further. His research afforded numerical rankings to the severity of individual battles correlating to solar cycles.

His data was statistically analyzed by Edward Dewey, who validated the existence of these war cycles. Yet he was unable to make a definite connection with sunspot cycles because the data at that time was insufficient. In the 1980s, with a more detailed analysis of Wheeler’s data, the connection became clear.

Upon close examination of the data, a pattern begins to emerge wherein wars are most likely to start in key points of the sunspot cycle. This is when the geomagnetic activity is changing most rapidly on the upsurge of solar activity, or the downward part of the cycle, when sunspots are rapidly diminishing. In addition we can also see how this affects physiological mechanisms, such as altered brain rhythms and abnormal hormonal levels. In other words, wars are a kind of mass psychosis. ‘War Fever’ is real.

With this in mind, should we view warring behavior as a type of disease? Are the related socio-political or economic factors as much a symptom of solar cycles as the battles they appear to create? And if the data on sunspot cycles points to an impending crisis, how can we best use this knowledge?

When we see the connection to physical mechanisms (electromagnetic pollution), this gives us some predictive insight for when increased aggressions were apt to start. Calculations indicate that we’re due to see another rise in intense solar activity in about two years: September 22, 2010.

As with any disease, if we are aware of the cause, we can take precautions to lessen the symptoms. In past writings on this subject, I have suggested that global meditation might be one tactic for steering this aggressive cycle another way. (More information on this is available at buryl.com)

Imagine how valuable it would be to mankind, or even an individual, if we were able to address a potentially volatile situation by carefully studying the pattern of history. How would this influence our decisions and actions, and how might this change our fate?

Buryl Payne has a Ph.D. in psychology and an M.S. in physics and has written several books and articles on a variety of topics. He is currently working on a book exploring fifth dimensional consciousness.

Hmmm - not sure about this article.  Perhaps I missed the gist, but how would you reconcile the fact that the sunspot cycle, of late, has been significantly delayed - considering the delay of sun cycle 24 and the apparent Dalton minimum - coinciding with consistent and ever-increasing global warfare vis a vis the US?

anart said:
Hmmm - not sure about this article. Perhaps I missed the gist, but how would you reconcile the fact that the sunspot cycle, of late, has been significantly delayed - considering the delay of sun cycle 24 and the apparent Dalton minimum - coinciding with consistent and ever-increasing global warfare vis a vis the US?

Good point, however if what is said in the article is true, then we're in for one hell of a time at the next solar maximum. Also remember that when 9/11 occurred, we were just coming out of a solar maximum, not that this in itself proves anything.

The hypothesis proposed in that article looks too simplistic to me. Even assuming the correctness of the maths involved, correlation does not equal causation. I think a person could find a correlation quite easily too, given the frequency of human conflict over the last 2500 years. While the author's proposition of war as "mass psychosis" seems plausible (compare it to the hysteroidal cycle mentioned by Lobaczewski, for instance), the link to solar activity seems tenuous.

The thing that is left out of this theory is all the evidence we have of other objects in the solar system being connected to solar activity. Here's a bit of a session with the Cs where they make a remark about the sun that is quite interesting:

19 June 1999

Q: Since our lengthy sabbatical, I have accumlated a number of questions, but there has
been another matter that has come up in the past few days that I would like to cover first.
Apparently there is a newly discovered comet that some people are suggesting fits the
prophecies of Nostradamus where he says in quatrain 10.72:

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra vn grand Roy d'effrayeur:
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois,
Auant apres Mars regner par bon-heur.

which translates into English:

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

The reason for the comparison is because it is thought that Nostradamus was referring to
September and NOT July, and, in point of fact, this comet will have made its circuit
around the by September, and some folks are theorizing that it could be 'vacuuming' and
picking up a lot of matter which could slow it down, change its direction, and cause it to
interact with the Earth in a detrimental way. Is this, in fact, going to happen?

A: Nostradamus had a specific date tied to a vague prediction.

Q: You are right. Yes, that's true. Are you suggesting that there is some other event
besides a cometary one that he is referring to in this prediction?

A: If he was, let it not be known. The question is: is "1999" a number, or is it more?

Q: You mean that 1999 could imply a code of some sort?

A: Perhaps it is best for you to see events in this subject unfold, then analyze later.
Maybe it is a beginning of a cycle...

Q: Well, there is another thing that the 'Millennium Group' has brought up, and that is the
possibility that there is some object that has entered our solar system and the increased
sun-spot activity and so forth is a reaction of the sun to this object or objects. Can you
comment on this?

A: The sun needs no such prompting to react thusly. It is a reactor, after all. It tends to
react to less than others react to it.

Q: (A) But what is the 'it?' (L) And, the sunspot prediction was around a hundred the
other day, but the actual sun spot activity was 240, I believe. Now, supposedly, when
this Comet Lee swings around the sun during this period of high sun-spot activity, the
Millennium Group are saying that it is going to discharge the solar capacitor and that
there is a possibility that great bolts of electricity will pass between planets and the comet
or between planets and other planets, or between the sun and the comet, or something. Is
this, in fact, likely to occur?

A: Bolts charge between positive and negative ions. What is the sun's atomic structure
vis a vis its "children?"

Q: (L) I guess the sun is positive and its children are negative, right?

A: We have a physicist present, yes?

Q: (L to A) Is the sun positive or negative? In an atom, what is the charge of the
nucleus? (A to L) The question is: what is plasma coming from the sun? Electrons.
Then what remains is positive. (L) So the sun is positive, and, since the electrons flow
out toward the planets, then the planets must be negative, right? (A) That's a possibility.

A: Research this for definitive answers to your question. What about the
positive/negative ratio between earth's ionosphere and possible passing "objects?"

Q: (L) Well, that's what I was asking. These fellows claim that there will be discharges
either between the sun and the comet, or the comet and the planets, or the planets and the
planets, or the sun and the planets... all the bases are covered!

A: No they have not. What about the "vacuum" of space?

Q: (L) Are you saying that this electrical discharge can't create visible bolts of lightning
because of the vacuum conditions of space?

A: No we are not. We are posing a question in order to stimulate intellectual debate and
inquiry. Learning is fun, after all!

Q: (A) I want to ask about the 'plasma theory of comets' which the Millennium Group
are promoting.

A: The plasma theory is correct, when certain factors are present. Could it have
something to do with the composition of the object in question?

Q: (A) This is exactly the question. The object in question is the comet, and the
question is: what is its composition, is it a dirty snowball, or is it a charged object that
collects particles on its way like the 'vacuum cleaner' model?

A: Nickel?

Q: (L) So the composition of this particular comet is nickel?

A: No, we are almost desperately trying to "jump start" your intellectual capacities.
Remember, this is a group effort here. Not a series of questions from the meek and
helpless to the Lord High Commander!!

Q: It seems that they are desperately trying to tell us something without violating free
will, but we have to participate in order to receive it.

A: Yes.

Q: (A) I just want to know about this particular comet?

A: Nickel?

Q: (L) What do we know about nickel? (A) There are all kinds of things about nickel.
It is a metal. The question is whether nickel has anything to do with this particular
comet.

A: If it does, it could be vital.

Q: (A) What is the composition of this comet?

A: Most comets are indeed "dirty snowballs," composed largely of water ice and
particulate matter. But, some are more like fast moving asteroids caught up in an orbital
plane
. Your "Millennium Group" is maybe just a bit too one-side-or-the-otherish at this
point. Thus, a spectral analysis of this object is in order before one assumes it to be a
cosmic vacuum cleaner.

Q: (A) I guess from this that, even if these guys can be in some cases correct, this
comet, after analyzing, will prove to be just an ordinary dirty snowball. That is my
guess.

A: No guessing allowed!

Q: (L) These guys say that they have repeatedly ask to get some data on this comet from
the various government sources who have the capacity to do such analyses, simply have
not been forthcoming with this information as though they have something to hide.

A: They are not the only ones who can analyze.

Q: (L) Then, I guess we need to find somebody who has done a spectral analysis. Find
out who can do this. (A) It requires special equipment... (L) Is there something about
this comet business that you want to convey to us so that we need to keep on it until we
get to the right question?

A: You need to "keep on" a lot of things.

Q: (L) That's what I mean. If there is nothing crucial about this at the moment, if
spectral analysis is what we need to find and you are not going to tell us what it is
composed of... ARE you going to tell us? What is it composed of? Or do we have to do
a spectral analysis and find out on our own?

A: Have we not already indicated? Knowledge is power. If we give it to you like
Halloween candy, it is diffused.

Q: (L) You said that the primary composition of this comet is nickel?

A: No, we said "nickel?"

Q: (L) What does 'nickel' mean? (A) It's a shiny metal. (L) A coin, a five cent piece...

A: What does molten nickel look like against the backdrop of space?

Q: (A) It would look like silver... (L) Would it have a color? (A) I don't think so.

A: Does it conduct electricity? Is it magnetic?

Q: (A) Yes, it can conduct, but its not magnetic. Why 'molten?'

A: What about the "tail" of such an object coming into contact with the ionosphere?

Q: (L) Oh. I think I get it. The Nostradamus thing about a great comet's tail or
something... let me look it up:

After great trouble for humanity, a greater one is prepared
The Great Mover renews the ages:
Rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague,
Is the heavens fire seen, a long spark running.

This one is supposed to refer to something that occurs at the turn of the Millennium... is
this what we are getting at here? Something that will look like a 'long spark running'
which then comes in contact with the ionosphere which may exchage potentials with the
earth by virtue of this conducting, molten nickel tail? Yes????? Is that good?

A: Ask Arkadiusz.

Q: (L) Well, honey... am I on to something here? (A) The point is that this comet is in
space. Space is rather cold, so the question is: what would make nickel molten? (L)
Well, it will be close to the sun! That will heat it up! (A) This particular comet is not
going to come close enough to the sun to melt it! (L) Well then, how can the nickel be
molten???

A: What about flares?

Q: (L) That's it! A bodacious solar flare! And, combined with the bodacious solar flare
is a change of trajectory because of its accumulation of matter... so that it is closer to the
sun ... (A) But it is not coming close enough to the sun to be caught in a solar flare!

A: Is nickel magnetic?

Q: (L) No. What does it mean to this subject that a nickel is not magnetic?

A: Does nickel have a companion?

Q: A) Well, when we say a 'companion,' it means another metal in the same family in the
Mendeleev Table. I believe that cobalt and Nickel are in the same family, but I will have
to check...

A: And cobalt is invisible in the good old vacuum of space, but not nickel!

Q: L) Does that mean it will attract cobalt?

A: No, cobalt will attract.

Q: L) The cobalt will attract flares... electromagnetic phenomena...

A: Et al.

Q: (L) I see.

A: Now, you need to know the composition of this comet... And any other closely
following same. We have alluded to the increased cometary activity before. Oort, and
that which cyclically disturbs it.

Q: (L) I just want to know one thing... are any of these comets gonna hit the earth?

A: Someday, certainly. As have before.

And then, there was this:

4 July 1998

Q: (A) I am trying to write down some things about a
cosmology, and I have some questions mainly about the
coming events. First there was the story of the sun's
companion brown star which is apparently approaching the
solar system, and I would like to know, if possible,
details of its orbit; that is, how far it is, what is its
speed, and when it will be first seen. Can we know it?
Orbit: how close will it come?

A: Flat eliptical.

Q: (A) But how close will it come?

A: Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting
orbit of locator of witness.

Q: (L) What is the closest it could come to earth... (A)
Solar system... (L) Yes, but which part of the solar
system? We have nine planets... which one? (A) I
understand that this brown star will enter the Oort
cloud... (L) I think they said it just brushes against it
and the gravity disturbs it...

A: Passes through Oort cloud on orbital journey. Already has
done this on its way "in."

Q: (A) You mean it has already entered the Oort cloud?

A: Has passed through.

Q: (A) So, it will not approach...

A: Oort cloud is located on outer perimeter orbital plane at
distance of approximately averaged distance of
510,000,000,000 miles.

Q: (L) Well, 510 billion miles gives us some time! (A) Yes,
but what I want to know... this Oort cloud is around the
solar system, so this brown star, once it has passed
through... (L) It must already be in the solar system?
(A) No, it could have passed through and may not come
closer. Is it coming closer or not? Is it coming closer
all the time?

A: Solar system, in concert with "mother star," is revolving
around companion star, a "brown" star.

Q: (A) So, that means that the mass of the companion star is
much...

A: Less.

Q: (A) Less?

A: They are moving in tandem with one another along a flat,
eliptical orbital plane. Outer reaches of solar system
are breached by passage of brown companion, thus
explaining anomalies recently discovered regarding outer
planets and their moons.

Q: (A) But I understand that the distance that the distance
between the sun and this brown star is changing with
time. Eliptical orbit means there is perihelion and
aphelion. I want to know what will be, or what was, or
what is the closest distance between this brown star and
the sun? What is perihelion? Can we know this, even
approximately. Is it about one light year, or less or
more?

A: Less, much less. Distance of closest passage roughly
corresponds to the distance of the orbit of Pluto from
Sun.

Q: (A) Okay. Now, this closest pass, is this something that
is going to happen?

Q: (A) And it is going to happen within the next 6 to 18
years?

A: 0 to 14.

Q: (A) Okay, that's it. I have some idea about this. Now, I
understand that, either by chance or by accident, two
things are going to happen at essentially the same time.
That is the passing of this brown star, and this comet
cluster. These are two different things?

A: Yes. Different, but related.

Q: (L) Is there a comet cluster that was knocked into some
kind of orbit of its own, that continues to orbit...

Q: (L) And in addition to that comet cluster, there are also
additional comets that are going to get whacked into the
solar system by the passing of this brown star?

Q: (A) I understand that the main disaster is going to come
from this comet cluster...

A: Disasters involve cycles in the human experiential cycle
which corresponds to the passage of comet cluster.

Q: (A) I understant that this comet cluster is cyclic and
comes every 3600 years. I want to know something about
the shape of this comet cluster. I can hardly imagine...

A: Shape is variable. Effect depends on closeness of
passage.

Q: (L) So, it could be spread out... (A) We were asking at
some point where it will be coming from. The answer was
that we were supposed to look at a spirograph.

Q: (A) Now, spirograph suggests that these comets will not
come from one direction, but from many directions at once.
Is this correct?

A: Very good!!!

Q: (A) Okay, they will come from many directions...

A: But, initial visibility presents as single, solid body.

Q: (A) Do we know what is the distance to this body at
present?

A: Suggest you keep your eyes open!

Q: (A) I am keeping my eyes open.

A: Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding
time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors
cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic
cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs.
They are escalating. They can even be "felt" by you and
others, if you pay attention.

{...}
Q: ...(A) I have a last question which I have
prepared. So, we have these two physical disasters or
events, the coming brown star and the comet cluster, but
we have been told that this time it is going to be
different because this time it is accompanied by a plane
convergence.

A: Yes. Magnetic field alteration.

Q: (A) This plane convergence, or this magnetic field
alteration, it's supposed to be related to realms crossing
or passing. A realm border.

A: Realm. What is root of "realm?"

Q: (L) Reality.

A: Yes. How does the magnetic field "plug in?" .... We
want to stay on this general subject matter through this
session, for your sake.

Q: (L) Okay, in terms of these signs, these things going on
on the planet, these fires and so forth - you never said
anything about all these fires in Florida. You said
Arizona was going to burn, but you never said Florida was
going to burn...

A: We did not say it would not.

Q: (L) I know. But, it is really oppressive. I have read a
couple of signs in the last day or so that we are going to
have a change in the weather, a break, is my little method
of predicting...

A: Reverse extreme?!?

Q: (L) Oh! Floods again! Well, I guess floods are better
than fires... but, maybe not!

A: Italy and Greece are burning too.

Q: (L) Yes, we noticed that in the paper today. Is there a
relationship between Italy and Greece and where we are on
the planet? Some kind of psychic link?

A: Just same current malady.

Q: (L) Okay, back to the comet cluster and realm border...

A: Not yet.

Q: (L) Well, which direction should we take right now?

A: Step by step.

Q: (L) Okay, you just said we are going to have a reversal in
our weather. Are there any other conditions that we
should be aware of at the present time?

A: Point is to watch, look, listen.

Q: (L) When we are watching, looking and listening, is there
some particular thing we are supposed to be watching for
that is to give us a clue about something?

A: All.

Q: (L) Is there something we are supposed to do at some point
when we perceive a particular clue or event at some point?

A: What would you suggest?

Q: (L) I don't know that I would suggest anything except to
keep a low profile and keep on working until we figure out
the answer. It is like a race against time. We have to
figure out the answer because, obviously, you are not
going to tell us...

A: No. No race needed.

Q: (L) Well, I sometimes feel completely inadequate for all
of this.

A: Stop thinking 3rd density!

Q: (L) Well, I don't want to just live in LaLa land and say,
'oh yes, I'm watching. I see the signs! I'm looking! I'm
listening! And then count them off on my fingers and say:
but I'm not gonna think about it because that's 3rd
density!' See what I am saying here?

A: No, because you are still thinking 3rd density. Better to
have a "front row seat," and enjoy!

Q: (L) But I feel like I am not supposed to be enjoying
myself so much! I feel guilty!

A: Why not?

Q: (L) Well! I'm supposed to be DOING something!

A: You are.

Q: (A) When you watch, look and listen, you are getting some
signals, and these signals cause a certain pattern of
thinking which were not yet able to emerge, but now, after
you receive certain signals, you start to think in a
different way. So, you cannot now think in a different
way, but when you learn this and this has happened, then
you start to think in a different pattern. So, you cannot
now do things, but you always have to be ready to change
your thinking at any moment when you understand more, when
you see more, when you notice more, when you put things
together which are not yet together. Then, there may be a
big change of perspective, a total change. And this we
have to keep our minds and thinking patterns open and
ready to change, and work and put the puzzle and mosaic
together. And, this is all that counts. It is this work
that we are now doing that counts, not some future big
thing: oh! Now we go on a ship! No, it is only doing our
best, and what is it? Our best? It will change. I
believe so. That is the idea. So, everything depends on
this.

A: Yes. You see, my dear, you cannot anticipate that which
is not anticipatable.

Q: (L) Well, swell. Okay, you want to stay on this subject,
so let us move another step.

A: We are glad you noticed this birth of the spike.

Q: (L) Is that a clue? Is this one of those obscure remarks?
Yes, I noticed, the kids killing their parents, all the
shooting going on, the weather... is this connected in
some way to some other event?

A: 27 days of record heat out of 30, oh my oh my! Suggest
you awaken your internet pals, as they are too busy
chasing "goblins" to notice.

Q: (L) So, I should have something to say about this?

A: In Florida now, where to next? How about a shattering
subduction quake in Pacific Northwest of U.S.? We
estimate 10.4 on the Richter scale. We have warned of
Ranier. Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget
Sound...

{...]
Q: (L) Now, you have mentioned this earthquake. I know that
you don't usually give predictions, why have you done so
now?

A: We do not give time tables.

Q: (L) Anything else other than a tsunami in Puget Sound and
a big subduction quake... 10.4 on the Richter scale is
almost inconceivable.

A: Ranier... caldera.

Q: (L) What about the caldera?

A: Expect one.

Q: (L) Other than floods, anything else for Florida upcoming?
A: All areas experience accelerating "freak weather
patterns."

Q: (L) Okay, all of these freaky weather patterns and bizarre
things going on on the planet, how does it relate to the
comet cluster and the brown star? Is it related?

A: Human experiential cycle intersects.

Q: (L) Any specifice physical manifestation of either this
brown star or this comet cluster or this realm border,
that is related to these events on the planet?

A: Approach of wave stimulates precursor activity which in
turn causes effects which in turn stimulates further
"heating up" of activity...

Q: (L) I thought it was curious that you used the term 'birth
of the spike.' Is there something or someone that was
born at that particular time?

A: No. Spike is as on a graph...

Q: (L) Okay, is there anyway we could graph this ourselves,
and if so, what types of events would we include to create
the background data?

A: "El Nino, La Nina," etc...

Q: (L) Is this El Nino thing connected to sunspot cycles?

A: No.

Q: (L) It has its own cycle. I don't think it has been
tracked for long enough to get...

A: Global warming, a part of the human experiential cycle.

Q: (L) I read where Edgar Cayce said that a sligth increase
in global temperature would make hurricanes something like
5 times stronger... given a baseline temperature. Does
this mean we are going to have stronger and more frequent
hurricanes?

Q: (L) Will they hit land more frequently, or just spin out
in the ocean?

A: Either, or.

Q: (L) Does this quest I have been on, this bloodline and
grail business, does that have any connection with this
cycle business?

A: Only indirectly.

Q: (L) Is that something that I should put aside for the time
being and work on something else?

A: You may do as you wish, just keep one eye and one ear
tuned to current events.
And, very important, log dreams.

Laura said:
The thing that is left out of this theory is all the evidence we have of other objects in the solar system being connected to solar activity. Here's a bit of a session with the Cs where they make a remark about the sun that is quite interesting:

19 June 1999

[...]

A: Bolts charge between positive and negative ions. What is the sun's atomic structure
vis a vis its "children?"

Q: (L) I guess the sun is positive and its children are negative, right?

A: We have a physicist present, yes?

Q: (L to A) Is the sun positive or negative? In an atom, what is the charge of the
nucleus? (A to L) The question is: what is plasma coming from the sun? Electrons.
Then what remains is positive. (L) So the sun is positive, and, since the electrons flow
out toward the planets, then the planets must be negative, right? (A) That's a possibility.

A: Research this for definitive answers to your question. What about the
positive/negative ratio between earth's ionosphere and possible passing "objects?"

I am having trouble following the logic of the above excerpt. First here is some info that I think I know, or so I think:

1) electrons are negative.
2) protons in the nucleus of an atom are positive.
3) Plasma: from dictionary.com: "a highly ionized gas containing an approximately equal number of positive ions and electrons."

In the the following quote, "The question is: what is plasma coming from the sun? Electrons.
out toward the planets, then the planets must be negative, right? (A) That's a possibility."

Here is my question: how could there be a possibility of electrons flowing towards a negative planet when electrons are also supposed to be negative. I thought a negative charge always repelled another negative charge...is this not always the case?

s said:
Here is my question: how could there be a possibility of electrons flowing towards a negative planet when electrons are also supposed to be negative. I thought a negative charge always repelled another negative charge...is this not always the case?

It's a good question. But we're not dealing with normal electron flow as in a closed circuit, I don't think. If we were, the electrons wouldn't be flowing away from the Sun in the first place because if the Sun's positive, the negative electrons would "stick" to it. So then the next question is: "Why are electrons flowing away from the positive Sun?"

3D Resident said:
It's a good question. But we're not dealing with normal electron flow as in a closed circuit, I don't think. If we were, the electrons wouldn't be flowing away from the Sun in the first place because if the Sun's positive, the negative electrons would "stick" to it. So then the next question is: "Why are electrons flowing away from the positive Sun?"

That seems like a good question too. I am only using my common sense here, so i might be a little "simplistic" or totally off for that reason, but since in our current understanding such a paradox appears to exist in the law of attraction between contrarily charged particles, that could imply that either this law is not suspended but negative ions are attracted to one or many greater possitive charges "out there" or that the sun himself should also have some negative charge potential, enough to repel the negative ions away. Or this is just my limited view.

Anyway, thank you for putting up with my "rough-cut" guess work here, but the sun is a very interesting subject although i wish i had more knowledge to have a deeper understanding of such phenomenons.

:)

s said:

Why, after so many lightnings in the past, new lightnings are still striking the Earth? Think of it. When you find the answer, you will be ready to think of a solution to your question.

You may like to have a look at these URLs to find out how complex are these phenomena:

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5450005/description.html

http://www.esdjournal.com/techpapr/prevens/article.htm

Then we can discuss possible answers to your questions.

Take into account this. John Archibald Wheeler started what is called "geometrodynamics". The idea was to explain the nature of the electric charge. In his 1967 paper "Superspace and the nature of quantum geometrodynamics" Wheeler presents this picture:

wheeler.jpg

If something like this is the case, and if there are also tunnels connecting the centers of the spherical cosmic bodies, then we have some basis for further speculations about how things can happen ...

Oh the Universe, I've opened a can of worms for myself the size of the sun! :cry:

Okay, I have to first think about the lighting question and also the why are electrons flowing away from the sun question. Well, I will get back to this thread until I've researched and figured out two solutions that might make some sense for discussion, that is if I am not too old to type by then. :lol:

Okay, I have to first think about the lighting question and also the why are electrons flowing away from the sun question.

Electricity flows from positive to ground, the path of least resistance. Sol is more positively charged than Earth. Therefore the electrons of the sun are more positively charged than Earth and flow to it and all other elements of lesser charge. Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I have gathered so far from reading.

Hmm, I wonder if this might partly explain why electrons flow away from the sun, and perhaps why lower sunspot activity results in a little ice age or say Maunder Minimum on earth due to less electrons being flown away from the sun and towards the earth. Anyways, the latter is just a tangent thought.

Have to keep looking and reading.

from http://www.1stardrive.com/solar/sun.htm:

The magnetic intensity of the Sun spots is in the range of 600 to 6000 gauss. Sun spots group density and magnetic polarity reversals indicate that there is a 22.5 year cycle associated with Sun spots. A spot's existence is generally on the order of 4 days but has been as long as a year and a half. Skylab experiments has shown that coronal holes are real three dimensional objects in the Sun's photosphere.

As I was reading this post, I remembered a teaching that was given in the Fourth Way School I belonged to years ago. The teaching is that humans are an experiment of the Sun which leads me to the conclusion that the Sun is a conscious being.

Another part of the teaching introduced the concept of scale, and that, because the Sun is on a scale that is so much greater than that of earth and the humans who dwell on it, that it would be, and I can't remember the exact word used - impractical?, dangerous? - I really can't remember - for the Sun to interfere in human affairs.

And yet, there does seem to be a connection between the presence of sunspots to war.

I have many questions about this. Here are a few:

1. Does human activity affect sunspots, or do sunspots affect human activity?
2. Does the Sun influence human consciousness? If so, is the influence on a mass or individual scale?
3. Given that the scale of the Sun is so much greater in scale than that of the Earth, is there a correspondence
in time as well? For example, how might the Sun experience our 360,000 year cycle from the human
perspective?
4. If the Sun and its sunspots affect human activity, is the influence benign, malevolent, or neutral?
5. If humans are the growing tip of our solar system, as Ouspensky suggests in ISOTM, and if we are not evolving,
but devolving, does this affect the evolution of the Sun and the Earth?

This comment made so long ago by one of my teachers has intrigued me ever since I heard it. It's fascinatingto consider the possibility that the Sun as a conscious being, as well as a physical presence in the sky.
So here is my last question: If human's were conscious and were evolving, would there still be a need for the cleansing that occurs every 360,000 years?

Back
Top Bottom