Want to learn how to channel

Kilic

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello all,

First off i wanna say I have been following this forum for the past few years with great interest. It is very important for this information to be available to the people of this earth. Especially in these tough times we live in.

Lately I have been feeling I need to participate more intimately and want to start channeling as well. I know right off the bat I might not bring in something world changing but with enough time dedicated and practice I can be of use too.

Never before have I had experience with anything related to channeling so I need a lot of information on first of all doing it in a safe and vigilant way. I don't want to make things worse or become a target myself. That is why I am reaching out to the community here and asking if anybody knows where to start and how to properly prepare myself.

I am open to all advise and help , also I remember reading in the transcript we can use a computer for channeling. Maybe that could be really useful if combined with modern technology and programs.

This is an excerpt from the 22 July 1994 session also available on the forum.

1713598888749.png1713598917493.png

The attempt was made in July 1994,maybe with the advance in technology in the last 30 years it could be possible today. If not then it was definitely worth a try .

I hope with the right guidance I can become an important channel and maybe help take off a load off Laura and the group. For they have worked very hard and long.

:welcome: to our forum, Kilic :-D!

Don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books: List and Guide. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

Please note that on each section of the forum, you will see a sticky topic at the beginning of the list of topics. This sticky topic called "Important threads - Name of the section of the forum" contains all the important threads that should be read by all members.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader and download the Casswiki pdf. It is a very useful resource that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with.

We look forward to your participation.

P.S.: Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is an excellent place to get your news.

I hope with the right guidance I can become an important channel and maybe help take off a load off Laura and the group. For they have worked very hard and long.

I think that it is not a good idea for your own safety and well-being, better get up to speed and gain some knowledge first ;-).

Have you read Laura's Wave Series for example? And have a look at Laura video series about channelling:

It gives you further background and important knowledge.

Hello Kilic, welcome to the forum.

The attempt was made in July 1994,maybe with the advance in technology in the last 30 years it could be possible today. If not then it was definitely worth a try .

It's true that there have been advances in technology over the last 30 years, I doubt that any of those advances would give greater protections or advantages to channelling, in fact I'd be willing to wager that it would be quite the opposite. Look how computer modelling has led astray on viral spread outcomes and climate predictions for global warming for example. Apart from that the impact of artificial intelligence and the hazards that introduces to being able to discern the truth could lead one on a merry old goose chase!

Anyways hope you enjoy your learning here.

I think that it is not a good idea for your own safety and well-being, better get up to speed and gain some knowledge first ;-).

Have you read Laura's Wave Series for example? And have a look at Laura video series about channelling:

It gives you further background and important knowledge.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply ! I have read parts of the wave series and watched the videos but I must admit I could use a refresh on that. Other than that I 've read all transcripts and do regularly come back and re-read them to keep it in my mind and maybe pick up on some things I didn't notice the previous time. I will try and delve deeper and get more knowledge.

Hello Kilic, welcome to the forum.

It's true that there have been advances in technology over the last 30 years, I doubt that any of those advances would give greater protections or advantages to channelling, in fact I'd be willing to wager that it would be quite the opposite. Look how computer modelling has led astray on viral spread outcomes and climate predictions for global warming for example. Apart from that the impact of artificial intelligence and the hazards that introduces to being able to discern the truth could lead one on a merry old goose chase!

Anyways hope you enjoy your learning here.
Hello Jones ,

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am not actually new here just posting for the first time : )

I really appreciate getting your view on this , I just think that there might be something possible. To keep it simple you might use your keyboard in the same way you would a planchette maybe. However I do agree that it might be for advanced channels to use maybe drawing programs or mathematical programs to answer questions of scientific nature. I don't know how but there might be a lot to be gained there.

Also if it wasn't possible I am wondering why they had said Frank should use the computer in the session or why I remember this detail so well out of all the transcripts. Again it is just a thought I am exploring , if anyone has any experience in trying I would really like to hear this.

I remember reading in the transcript we can use a computer for channeling. Maybe that could be really useful if combined with modern technology and programs.

This is an excerpt from the 22 July 1994 session also available on the forum.

When someone decides to start a channelling experiment, they need to really exhaust every available resource for the questions that they want answers to.

For example, you say above, “I’ve heard we can use a computer to channel”, but you haven’t read everything about using computers for channeling.

If you had looked into the idea, had read all you could, you would have learned that what you quoted from the C’s about using a computer for channeling, wasn’t what it appeared to be.

So you’ve ended up with a false idea, from having just cursorily looked at something and not done all you could do to answer the question yourself.

Based on this, can you really trust yourself to start to receive messages from entities who are not 3rd density incarnates, some or many of whom may deceive you intentionally for fun, or attach to you and drain you of energy, or even who are giving you false information that they themselves believe?

How will you navigate such a potentially dangerous situation, where you could be lied to or manipulated, and where the answers or evidence are not available, when you were wrong about something you quoted, to which the answers are available?

When someone decides to start a channelling experiment, they need to really exhaust every available resource for the questions that they want answers to.

For example, you say above, “I’ve heard we can use a computer to channel”, but you haven’t read everything about using computers for channeling.

If you had looked into the idea, had read all you could, you would have learned that what you quoted from the C’s about using a computer for channeling, wasn’t what it appeared to be.

So you’ve ended up with a false idea, from having just cursorily looked at something and not done all you could do to answer the question yourself.

Based on this, can you really trust yourself to start to receive messages from entities who are not 3rd density incarnates, some or many of whom may deceive you intentionally for fun, or attach to you and drain you of energy, or even who are giving you false information that they themselves believe?

How will you navigate such a potentially dangerous situation, where you could be lied to or manipulated, and where the answers or evidence are not available, when you were wrong about something you quoted, to which the answers are available?
Dear T.C,

Thank you for your concern. The point is not me being right or wrong. I was only sharing my idea and this forum is a great place to do so with likeminded people.

I agree with T.C. What I think one of the things led Laura to the channeling is the extensive research over many many years which I has to say wasn't directly involved with channeling, but indirectly one thing led to another in search for objectivity on all topics awakened by experiences that was happening in her life and what she saw. So the matter of channeling is I think much more complex than simply starting doing it. Unless you want some dead dudes on the hot line.

I think you will find that many people here on this forum would advise against channeling if you haven't done years of research so you know what you are doing.

Laura researched channeling for 30 years before she attempted it because she was aware that there are many dangers to doing so. She also was a hypnotist and did exorcisms that gave her a "feel" for evil entities. And there are many out there that would like nothing more than to lead those who channel astray. There are also "critters" that are attracted to channelers and like to attach themselves to them.

For those who have little knowledge of what they are dealing with, it's all fun and games...until it isn't.

Maybe you should just participate more intimately like you said, read more material and books suggested here before even thinking of any channeling. I think you'll find any questions you want answering in the wave series and current/ past session transcripts.

Take it from personal experience of my friends and I messing around with channeling many years ago, don't do it.

I wholeheartedly agree. Unless you have researched this subject inside & out, I would tread very very carefully. What’s the saying? ‘Fools rush in where angels fear to tread’ or something to that effect. It’s a jungle out there and I would be extremely cautious in embarking on something like this.

There are other ways of being of service to the group, for example, by networking, offering your thoughts, experiences to others here who could benefit from it, increasing your Knowledge and Being, working on your own programs etc. Just my 2c!

Hi there @Kilic !

Below are a few suggestions on appropriate readings about possible channeling.

A Survey of Channeling

Channelling the Cassiopaeans

Experiment with the spirit board -lies coming through it & how to recognize them

My channeled info

May I post my session transcripts here?

They will corroborate in depth what previous posters have already been saying to you. Take advantage of them, please. :grad:
Hey @Palinurus , thank you very much for the resources. İ have been thinking and reading about this a lot lately and İ appreciate everybody commenting and looking out for my wellbeing. İ will read all the links you have provided me with tomorrow. İt has been a long day today 😴

I wholeheartedly agree. Unless you have researched this subject inside & out, I would tread very very carefully. What’s the saying? ‘Fools rush in where angels fear to tread’ or something to that effect. It’s a jungle out there and I would be extremely cautious in embarking on something like this.

There are other ways of being of service to the group, for example, by networking, offering your thoughts, experiences to others here who could benefit from it, increasing your Knowledge and Being, working on your own programs etc. Just my 2c!

I also agree, it's not a good idea to try out this type of channeling. There are too many dangers, and a heavy price to pay(if you're even suited for it). As it stands there is already a lifetime amount of learning at your fingertips so there is no need venture into this type of channeling.

Back
Top Bottom