Vivid Crash Dream

V

viresic

Very vivid dream I had a few nights ago.
I don't remember this dream perfectly but I will try.

It was a dark night. I walk to a car dealership showcase looking for a nice car. I went back to my house in the dark. When I got home I saw my brother's model on his pontoon boat (we worked really hard on this boat) with a work light shining at the model. (Emphasis on the model I would assume.) NOTE : For some reason the model was on the deck floor of the pontoon boat. The model was a space ship. (He works with models, they are very important to him.) While I was looking at the model I heard a very large explosion followed by the brightening of the sky. (The explosion lasted for a very long time.) For some reason I knew it was two race cars that had rammed into houses in my neighborhood. I felt guilty for the car crash, and I think I had done something to set up the crash. I cant put my finger on it. While the explosion sounds continued I felt and almost knew my house would get hit. It didn't. The pontoon boat I was standing on had caught fire and to save model I threw it on the tile floor. It broke. (In my effort to save the model, it broke.) Then I woke up.

Any interpretations would be appreciated.

Thanks.
viresic

Back
Top Bottom