Visiting Romania

Lilou said:
Welcome back, Andi. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Nothing like extended travel (especially with family) to bring out programs. But, the good thing is, you were able to SEE them. Onwards and upwards! ;)

Second that! Looking forward seeing your pictures :)

andi said:
What did I learn? That I need to start over and re-evaluate myself; press the reset button and start everything anew, only this time on a different base. I've seen so many programs running in me and found them to be so ugly that I got scared to death.

Hi Andi,
Sounds like your trip was a real learning experience. I know that feeling of absolute horror when you actually SEE the programs. It's a major, major shock!! That deep shock though, is what burns the lesson into your memory banks and gives you the impetus to remember yourself in future.

clerck de bonk said:
Lilou said:
Nothing like extended travel (especially with family) to bring out programs. But, the good thing is, you were able to SEE them. Onwards and upwards! ;)

Second that!

I'll third that - it is a great thing that you could see the programs. Onwards and upwards indeed!

Sorry for the late post, here is a link to some of the pictures -seriously I just didn't have the energy to go through them all.

http://picasaweb.google.com/home

I discovered the quality gets better when seen in full screen.

Places you are going to look at :

Bucharest (capital)

Baile Olanesti (spa treatment, resort)

Monasteries around Olanesti

Fagarasi Mountains (the biggest in Romania 2,400m approx) and Poienari Castle on the way up

Grandparent's house (country side) where, sadly, my uncle died the same day I arrived.

Finland, Helsinki

Enjoy ;)

edit: and yes, dogs !

Ah Romania, the country of my ancestor. im so Happy they ARE jEDI in romanian people. i have make big Research on the family since october last year and i have discover old document. some are almost a hundred years old.

Hi Lordcasvanean,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom