Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

The UFO was filmed in Madrid Spain on September 15, 2015 This UFO video is stabilized to show the “MetaPod” maneuvers via slow-motion. Also, there are a few still images of the “occupant” inside the pod UFO UAP.​

Famous Metapod UAP Video Stabilized (Remains Undebunked, Possible Occupant within)

The “occupant” appears to project a force field.
Screenshot_20240319-074800_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240319-075322_X.jpg

The UFO was filmed in Madrid Spain on September 15, 2015 This UFO video is stabilized to show the “MetaPod” maneuvers via slow-motion. Also, there are a few still images of the “occupant” inside the pod UFO UAP.​

The “occupant” appears to project a force field.
View attachment 93141
View attachment 93142
This thing is crazy! No visible means of propulsion, the “force field” or some type of canopy clearly visible. Thanks for sharing @Puma

That looks funky! although my first guess was a balloon of some sort. But I am willing to admit being wrong.
I don’t think this is a balloon- based on the object had a deliberate change in altitude, change in rotation and direction of motion. But, that being said- I could also be mistaken.
One thing for sure- if there is a “pilot” in this thing it must have a strong stomach! If i were constantly spinning like that I would be sick as a dog!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 🇦🇺 | Friday 21st of May 2021 at 8:36am
Never seen anything quite like this 😲
Extremely bright vertical object / perhaps not even solid or structured but apparition like appeared in the skies over Melbourne and witnessed by local workers on a building site.
Screenshot_20240320-190934_X.jpg

4D "super charged" energy being that feeds on human suffering?? :huh:

You can always tell it’s an Aussie video by the colourful language! Jokes aside, that is a strange apparition if it is indeed real & not manipulated.
I’m only hearing one guy, maybe 2? Exclaiming in “colorful language” seems if there was something this unusual there would be a lot more commotion. I can hear muted conversations elsewhere on the job site, no one else seems to be interested.

Back
Top Bottom