Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

The hits keep on coming.

Flashback regarding the Video above 🤔

There's many going on.There was Avi Loeb, Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office suggesting there can be artificial mothership in the Solar System. I think it rarely happens when someone holding the position claims it. There was Haim Eshed, Israeli space security chef claiming that aliens exist. Now there's NASA onto something, they said nothing but it's the first time they bother. While due to many meteorological balloons etc. I've noticed people joking a bit about UFOs, but probably into drone or satellite vision more, familiar with Elon's Musk inventions and being convinced that conspiracy theories aren't of much value. As for the NASA, it didn't seem like anything revealing would happen soon. And knowing UFO phenomena, it's rather a matter of accident or choice of whatever it is to be noticed?

What really happened? Legitimate event, fabricated story or staged psyop?

Very interesting! I watched only 20 minutes so far. Btw, if anyone is short on time, you can watch only the first 10 minutes. Within this time they show all the footage and news reports.

I also have a feeling that the description of the witnesses may be genuine, in the sense that they really saw what they were trying to describe. But it's unclear what it was exactly.

It also reminded me of John Keel and his stories of people seeing weird things they had trouble to describe. Or there were some really ridiculous things, like a dog walking down the road and smoking a cigarette, aliens exiting a saucer and offering buckwheat pancakes, etc.

But it could be indeed something else entirely and something played tricks on these people's minds.

In the age where the average person wants to become famous with TikTok and doesn't get a video of what they are supposedly seeing, nor a picture of the supposed creatures, it seems suspicious to me. Worthy of the alien theory that aliens are not present but mass psychosis says they are.

UFO landed in Las Vegas, 911 call stating there was two 8-10ft creatures NOT human in their backyard
Alien Nation Jun 8, 2023
Apparently a #UFO landed in Las Vegas and was reported by a 911 call stating there was two 8-10ft creatures NOT human in their backyard, and also officers caught the possible #UAP on body cameras. MULTIPLE AGENCIES ON IT!

Very interesting! I watched only 20 minutes so far. Btw, if anyone is short on time, you can watch only the first 10 minutes. Within this time they show all the footage and news reports.

I also have a feeling that the description of the witnesses may be genuine, in the sense that they really saw what they were trying to describe. But it's unclear what it was exactly.

It also reminded me of John Keel and his stories of people seeing weird things they had trouble to describe. Or there were some really ridiculous things, like a dog walking down the road and smoking a cigarette, aliens exiting a saucer and offering buckwheat pancakes, etc.

But it could be indeed something else entirely and something played tricks on these people's minds.
The three guys on the video discuss the possible range of explanations pretty thoroughly from various angles.

What's most interesting about this for me is that, the locals' alleged sighting of "an alien" is associated by the media with the obvious fireball event that happened over the Arizona area on May 1. Separately neither of these would have gotten a mention by anyone.

A little more data in this Twitter post:
I‘m still not convinced; the sound from the „landing“ hears as if something fell with a tud. I would guess that if some flying vehicle was crashing, it would leave marks and crashed several homes before it stops.

Also, why would they all run back to the house? I would guess they would all run screaming away from the thing and/or woke the whole neighborhood.

And if it were an alien ship, I would guess we would have dosens of videos of people filming „something“ as the area looks densly populated and someone else would also film something….

Someone who was investigating the skinwalker ranch in the "Bigolow era" described how a group of people witnessed an object, and it looked different to each one of them.
It could be that the meteor fall was a accompanied with a localized thinning or tearing of the veil. It doesn't look like a UFO "landing" or crashing.

If it was an actual "close encounter" then nothing any of the family says can be taken at face value, given the possibility of abduction and screen memories etc. They mention being "momentarily" paralyzed etc. so clearly there was something strange going on, if their story is legit.

Back
Top Bottom