Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

It’s a bit difficult to tell exactly how far away the hillock is from the observer, so could this be a normal size person on the hill, perhaps with some atmospheric distortion in play?

If it is not a hoax, which I'm inclined to assume, I'm pretty sure that this can't be a normal-sized person. It appears way too huge for that, even if some atmospheric distortion might be at play (which is an interesting idea!). But the only way I can see to really come to a higher degree of certainty in terms of height/size would be to know what specific mountain it is and then "triangulate" the approximate position of the observer through Google Maps (or something similar) in relation to the "apparition". Then we could maybe be able to narrow down how big it must be, at the very least (that is, if it is really "standing" on the mountain).

Last edited:
If it is not a hoax, which I'm inclined to assume, I'm pretty sure that this can't be a normal-sized person. It appears way too huge for that, even if some atmospheric distortion might be at play (which is an interesting idea!). But the only way I can see to really come to a higher degree of certainty in terms of height/size would be to know what specific mountain it is and then "triangulate" the approximate position of the observer through Google Maps (or something similar) in relation to the "apparition". Then we could maybe be able to narrow down how big it must be, at the very least.
Good thought- I wonder how many of these giant people are there, and where are they from, all of a sudden? What other amazing things are in store? It’s getting exciting!

Here is another video of a supposed giant in Mexico. The video was recorded in Tlalnepantla state of Mexico in La Blanca neighborhood on December 7. The supposed giant is walking on the hill.

The Tlalnepantla giant was the first case, followed by the Aguascalientes giant seen over the weekend

Fantastic creatures are no longer exclusive to fiction, because whether they are real or not, no one has come to have the last word on their existence, so viral videos about alleged supernatural creatures have caused great impact on users, who, in this case, claim that an alleged giant lurks in Aguascalientes.

TikTok user @garcia_s24, was the one who shared a video of a truck driver who encountered a giant figure on top of a mountain; the huge figure moves on top of a mountain as if it were flexing. According to the author of the video, the creature was captured on the stretch from Aguascalientes to Lagos de Moreno before the Chona or Encarnación de Díaz toll booth.

Is it a real "giant" that you recorded?

Both the author of the video and the users of the platform, claim that the video is real, some even claim to have seen it for real. Although so far it is unknown if this video is reliable, but that does not leave aside the hundreds of reactions.

"I am from Aguascalientes and I saw him too", "it looks like he is dancing and doing the forbidden steps...but have you seen the videos of "The giants of Tlalnepantla", they look similar to this one", "There are already many sightings of these giants in the world"; were some of the comments.

Alleged giant captured on a hill in Mexico
Another TikTok user @deylovedexter posted a short clip on December 7, in which an apparently human figure of great size can be seen in the distance in broad daylight.

According to the tiktoker it is a giant, those legendary creatures that have been mentioned for thousands of years in different cultures and are described as solitary and violent.

If it is not a hoax, which I'm inclined to assume, I'm pretty sure that this can't be a normal-sized person. It appears way too huge for that, even if some atmospheric distortion might be at play (which is an interesting idea!). But the only way I can see to really come to a higher degree of certainty in terms of height/size would be to know what specific mountain it is and then "triangulate" the approximate position of the observer through Google Maps (or something similar) in relation to the "apparition". Then we could maybe be able to narrow down how big it must be, at the very least (that is, if it is really "standing" on the mountain).
This article from a Mexican newspaper gives the general area where the video was supposed to have been shot from. I went to google maps and it's supposed to be around here. I spent some time looking around street view and I couldn't see a hill or mountain that looked like the one from the video, except from the distance from this point looking west. The topographic map doesn't show a single prominent feature - or at least I can't find it. But in that direction there is a construction company or something that looks like a quarry. So perhaps the hill or mountain is debris from the quarry, aka man-made, and perhaps not as big as it seems. Still, the video does show cars and trailers passing by at a closer distance from the 'giant', and it still looks disproportionately large.

This article from a Mexican newspaper gives the general area where the video was supposed to have been shot from. I went to google maps and it's supposed to be around here. I spent some time looking around street view and I couldn't see a hill or mountain that looked like the one from the video, except from the distance from this point looking west. The topographic map doesn't show a single prominent feature - or at least I can't find it. But in that direction there is a construction company or something that looks like a quarry. So perhaps the hill or mountain is debris from the quarry, aka man-made, and perhaps not as big as it seems. Still, the video does show cars and trailers passing by at a closer distance from the 'giant', and it still looks disproportionately large.
There is also a hill from this point, lookin west. I think it might be the same, but a bit more from a distance. Since the guy filming shows cars between his position and the giant's, that's probably closer to where he was.

Last edited:
But in that direction there is a construction company or something that looks like a quarry. So perhaps the hill or mountain is debris from the quarry, aka man-made, and perhaps not as big as it seems.

There is also a hill from this point, lookin west. I think it might be the same, but a bit more from a distance.

I just had a quick look and I agree that it pretty much looks like a gravel hill in f some sorts from a construction company. If that should be the case and the video is showing this gravel hill (instead of a mountain) it could very well be that the figure/apparition on top was, after all, normal human size. Thanks for looking that up! And if that is the case, it goes to show how easily our eyes can be tricked.

I just had a quick look and I agree that it pretty much looks like a gravel hill in f some sorts from a construction company. If that should be the case and the video is showing this gravel hill (instead of a mountain) it could very well be that the figure/apparition on top was, after all, normal human size. Thanks for looking that up! And if that is the case, it goes to show how easily our eyes can be tricked.
Indeed. What still bothers me is the apparent size of the person compared to the cars that pass in front of the camera. Not as huge as it first appeared to me if it's gravel and not a mountain but still larger than it should be. That's my impression anyway. The guy who shot it also comments on it being a 'giant', so there's that.

Indeed. What still bothers me is the apparent size of the person compared to the cars that pass in front of the camera. Not as huge as it first appeared to me if it's gravel and not a mountain but still larger than it should be. That's my impression anyway. The guy who shot it also comments on it being a 'giant', so there's that.
Like UFOs / UAOs, Loch Ness monsters et al, no one seems able to get a good, clear picture of these things- I wonder if that is an artifact of the things being hyper dimensional, some sort of distortion of the ether or whatever around them?

Here is another video of a supposed giant in Mexico. The video was recorded in Tlalnepantla state of Mexico in La Blanca neighborhood on December 7. The supposed giant is walking on the hill.

To me, the 'Tlalnepantla giant' looks like someone walking with a tall stick in their right hand and maybe some kind of bag in their left hand.

Watch around 1 minute and then again at 1.50s and you can see clearly they have their arm out as if they are walking using a stick; although the footage is blurry, it looks as though a person is picking their way along the top of the hill reasonably carefully - which you would do if it was windy on top of a hill (they appear to have a long coat on that is blowing in the wind?).

It is hard to identify how far away the hill is, therefore gauge the real perspective/how big a (tall?) person should look at that distance.

If it was me I would have asked people of different heights to walk up on the hill in the same place, filming them so you have some idea of 'normal' proportion.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone set this up. Pretty funny how they keep playing the same thing over and over but the person filming it cannot keep still enough to track the movement for longer than a few seconds. Whatever... having used a cellphone and filmed plenty of things I don't buy that. (Unless they were really drunk, which is always a possibility, I guess.)

Meh. I think it is just a person.
Probably someone trying to get the hell away from all the crazies... and 5G. :umm:

Mexico 'giant'.png

I do not have a video, but my father told me today that he saw in the sky 6 airplanes flying in parallel, next to each other. He said that he never saw something like that. I looked on flightradar playback, but I couldn't find such formation above this location. I don't know if such phenomenon was mentioned somewhere on the internet?

'The U.S. government has now collected a total of 510 UFO reports, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), marking a relatively significant increase in recent months of such reports.'
'It marks an increase of 366 reports in the 17 months since the preliminary assessment. That’s 247 new reports, as well as 119 reports that were either discovered or reported late that fell within the original 17-year period but weren’t included in the preliminary assessment.'

Back
Top Bottom