Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Wandering Star

Dagobah Resident
It could be related to the latest launch of Starlink satellites a few days ago.
Confirmed they were star link satellites.

Yesterday I saw them again and many more people. It was in the local press.

What a coincidence, with how big the world is that they pass just above my city.

Attachments

• starlink-k8aG-U100974701432mNF-1248x770@Diario Sur-kQjE-U140302917803USE-1248x770@El Comercio.jpg
    starlink-k8aG-U100974701432mNF-1248x770@Diario Sur-kQjE-U140302917803USE-1248x770@El Comercio.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 7

Jtucker

Jedi
This footage may be more Starlink, or not. By chance my boss was out in his hot tub on Saturday night and saw Starlink deploying. The footage attached is from quite a bit later and did not move at all like he described the satellites. The locations of Jackhead and Peguis are also about 180 + KM north of the city. I saw Starlink once last summer and it looked nothing like this.

Language Warning - Manitobans swear a lot.

Bright Object over Peguis MB

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Lou's back after a long hiatus, (via Australia).

Dated Feb 12, 2021

And from SuspectSky (RT-32:04)
SuspectSky features the best sightings, analysis, and thought-provoking research of the UFO and other strange phenomena happening on Earth and beyond. Always critical, always vigilant. Send us your UFO, shadow person, or other strange activity footage and help us continue the search for truth and expose the real world we live in. Check out our full length documentaries which dig deeper into the Visitor phenomenon and the social paradigm our civilization exists under. Through immersive footage and deep investigation, our full length documentaries enable the viewer to join us on an experiential journey, leaving them to form their own conclusions regarding the most profound and existential questions of our time - and of all time.

Strange Video and Photographs of Unusual Objects Near the Ground and in the Air
May 13, 2021 Steven Barone

Premiered 13 hours ago
Tucker reacts to footage of 'spherical' UFO captured by Navy

Sirius

Padawan Learner
News from Hanger18b. A lot of “the Wave is here” stuff.

STS 4D light beings?

Humming or thunder noises have been heard around February 202 in Germany, Switzerland and around the globe.

They created an incident map with UFO sightings and those noises:

bjorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Somewhere above Japan. That's all the info said. Perhaps 4STS needs to try better to hide their ships. Didn't the C's say something about UFO activity disguised as weather phenomenon?

2021-07-01 00.53.34.jpg

Last edited:

tschai

Jedi Master
Somewhere above Japan. That's all the info said. Perhaps 4STS needs to try better to hide their ships. Didn't the C's say something about UFO activity disguised as weather phenomenon?

View attachment 46718
I wonder if this is some kind of localized weather due to exactly right humidity and temperature- pretty weird! If STS trying to camouflage a craft, as you say they need to try a bit harder! Like no one will notice a perfect round cloud all by itself 😆

Aniram

Padawan Learner
This picture was taken on July 14th in France on the coast of Brittany. There were seven glowing spheres that were silently spinning in the sky. They turned white before disappearing.

Cette photo a été prise le 14 juillet dernier en France sur la côte bretonne. Il y avait sept sphères incandescentes qui tournoyaient dans le ciel en silence. Elles sont devenues blanches avant de disparaître.
219032655_4082409221871615_8019828929238573674_n.jpg

Top Bottom