Very important

Bosnia in my heart said:
I m not ridged I really wants to tray if Laura and company can do it why I can t.They are special??

Laura spent 30 years researching and learning about a wide array of topics so that she could be in a position to handle such a communication that opens a person up to another entire "universe" that human beings know nothing about and that is probably filled as much (or far more) lies and deception than there is on this planet. If that makes her "special" then so be it. For you, it would be like being dropped into the middle of a jungle that is full of predatory animals and expecting to be able to survive with no knowledge of the jungle. But, you seems foolhardy enough, so don't let anything we say make you stop and think.

Look, if you want to play around with a board, you're free to do so. We're just suggesting, at the very least, that you give up the idea that you're going to "contact the Cassiopaeans" or any other specific entities or whatever.

People on this forum have been involved in this work for many years. Based on your posts so far, it seems clear that you have relatively very little understanding of this work. If you can't or won't accept that, then there's not much more to say to you.

I think it's important to remember that Bosnia is very, very young and has a history of not listening to the input he/she has been given on this forum. This is no exception. If he/she wants to put her/his head into the mouth of a dragon, then that's his/her choice. The outcome is obvious to anyone with eyes to see, but as we've seen over and over and over again, if a person is too dumb or too stubborn to listen, there is only one other way for them to learn and the damage inflicted on them via this 'way' is usually life-long.

It's unfortunate, but it also seems to be the law of the jungle - those smart enough to stay alive, do so, and those dumb enough to think they're special end up as lunch.

Bosnia in my heart, you've been registered here for about 6 months and have only posted in the Question for the Cs section, the session transcripts section (usually asking if you can ask the Cs questions), and the music section. Do you understand what the purpose of this forum is? Have you taken the time to read The Wave yet (which would answer your questions about why you won't be able to channel the Cassiopaeans)? Have you taken the time to read any of the links that people have pasted for you? Do you understand the purpose of esoterism and The Work?

If you want to WORK (that is, not get something for doing nothing, which is what you're looking for in channeling), then stay and read the materials that people here are recommending to you to read. If not, this is not the right place for you.

mocachapeau said:
Bosnia in my heart said:
I m not ridged I really wants to tray if Laura and company can do it why I can t.They are special??

I could be wrong, but it is starting to sound like you are deliberately trying to provoke something. No one is going to tell you what you can or cannot do, and no one has. They are only sharing their opinions.

If you think their opinions are not worth listening to then I think you are unfamiliar with most of what goes on around here. I'm not saying their opinions are gospel and that you should accept everything you are told. I'm just pointing out that you might consider what they are suggesting before you become argumentative.

I know and understand what you wants to say but I think that everyone can make contact and ask his questions and learn about his life and on end of way ( but is only start) go in more levels of ligh

Bosnia in my heart said:

Take a walk, do some pipebreathing or whatever you like and just over-think the given input. There is no need to be defensive, the suggestions given to you are merely for your own protection and out of concern for your safety, nothing else and nothing personal. But as it has been said the choice is up to you.

Bosnia in my heart said:
I know and understand what you wants to say but I think that everyone can make contact and ask his questions and learn about his life and on end of way ( but is only start) go in more levels of ligh

Unfortunately there is no quick way of fixing things in this life. Even with the C's the lessons need to be done by the person itself.

anart said:
It's unfortunate, but it also seems to be the law of the jungle - those smart enough to stay alive, do so, and those dumb enough to think they're special end up as lunch.

Exactly what I just wanted to say. As Laura has said so many times: There is no free lunch in the Universe and if you think there is, then you’re lunch.

@Bosnia

You are not able to contact the C's simply because you have an ouija board. You don't learn by being obsessed with trying to get quick answers, without any effort on your side. If you want to learn, you have to work, you have to read, network and pay attention to your everyday life. None of which is so far apparent from your posts. You remind me of something the Cassiopaeans once said:

These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred
to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one
actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge.
For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties.

What people often seem to forget is that Laura spent years honing the skill of critical channeling. That is, years of sifting through incoherent nonsense, ramblings of various clueless entities and whatever else was thrown into the pot. A process that took years of dedicated work, follow up research and critical thinking.

Anyone can tinker with a spirit board, that is nothing special. What is special is being able to think critically, to assess information impartially and not simply react like a machine. ;)

Bosnia in my heart said:

Nobody has said that you can’t.

To the extent that Laura and the team put in over 30 years of research and learning first, suffered the often crippling attacks that it all attracted and lived to talk about it, and then chose to share it with all despite in some instances those attacks continuing, then yes they are rare. Particularly because they are not doing it for themselves, but for all of humanity.

You are expecting to be able to do something without first going through or being prepared for all of that. That you are not prepared seems obvious to those here that have more experience in these matters. I’m not including myself in that – just saying that I’m happy to heed the warnings!

As Laura says, “If you expect a free lunch, then you are lunch”.

You are being warned for your own safety as I see it.

It would be to your advantage though to at least consider the material that has been provided for you to check out.

Bosnia in my heart said:

I could be wrong because I'm still learning too, so stand to be corrected, but I think it is the bolded above that shows that your motivation for wanting to do this are STS. If you motivations are STS then you are aligning with STS.

You want easy answers to your questions about your life without working for them. You want a Free Lunch. As Laura also says "You'll be crunchy with ketchup".

What Bosnia doesn't understand is that what he has done on this topic is like an 10 year old walking in to the department of Mathematics at a university and declaring that he's going to solve some complicated mathematical problems because he knows that 2+2=4. He's free to try, but he shouldn't expect everyone to cheer-lead for him, and he should expect that many will doubt his chances of success.

Bosnia in my heart,

Well... if the Forum is not enough for you. If knowledge which you can find here is not enough for you. If we are not enough wise to answer your questions. And you have to go out at night to dark forest to feel satisfied. Do not be angry, but I will not looking for you :)

Perceval said:
What Bosnia doesn't understand is that what he has done on this topic is like an 10 year old walking in to the department of Mathematics at a university and declaring that he's going to solve some complicated mathematical problems because he knows that 2+2=4. He's free to try, but he shouldn't expect everyone to cheer-lead for him, and he should expect that many will doubt his chances of success.

Additionally-the main reason the C's contacted Laura is because she ASKED-genuinely ASKED for HELP-she did not demand-which is tantamount to what Bosnia is doing-and even after contact was established it took a lot of hard work to stabilize the energies-grooving as the C's call it-to be able to communicate with them in any coherent fashion.

If Bosnia is so intent on this attempt then that is his / her free will-and more power to them as we say-no sense in endless debate on the issue. My 2 cents

One characteristic of the C's experiment specifically and Laura's work in general is that she is open to receive feedback, consider it, research it, and then come up with an informed judgement. This is a process that is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration -- sweat.

From your behavior in this short thread we can already see that you are totally closed to any feedback. You have not asked a single honest question. You are not willing to do the tiniest amount of work. You only want to hear what you have wishfully determined in advance. How then can you assume that you will be able to do something even remotely similar as her work? How then should we even listen to you any longer?

Data said:
You only want to hear what you have wishfully determined in advance. How then can you assume that you will be able to do something even remotely similar as her work? How then should we even listen to you any longer?

Yes, just as you only wishfully think here, this will be what you do while on the Ouija board. You will believe anything that any entity tells you (even your own subconscious) because that's what you want to hear. You seem, from your posts, to not be able to think critically, which is very important, along with gaining a whole LOT of knowledge about what you are planning to do, which you have not done according to what you have posted.

But do as you will, it is your choice after all.

Hi Bosnia,

Do you honestly think you are equal to Laura in experience, knowledge, mental health, spiritual health and skill? This isn't a case of special, it's a case of knowledge, preparation and correct use of energy. Your statement reminds me of a child who wants to be a neurosurgeon because they think it would be cool and because, when their parents said they could become anything they wanted, they assumed that meant without going to university and having the required experience.

I'm not sure why you bothered to post this question. I'm assuming you expected people were going to somehow help you or give you instructions. Considering how defensive you got, it must have been a shock when everybody tried to warn you away from such a foolish venture instead of supporting you. You have a choice to trust this forum and accept the opinions of those who took the time to offer their thoughts, or to ignore the advice and show you have no faith or trust in their advice. Whatever you choose will show the forum a bit more about who you are and what you are made of.

To the best of my knowledge, nobody else on this forum is doing such a dangerous thing without first investing the required years of working on fixing their own psychology and developing sufficient knowledge and skill, although some have in the past, which you will find, if you read the thread. Forewarned is forearmed. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Do you want to contact the C's because its cool and you are curious or because some higher good is being served? If the good is only for you, then you are only serving yourself and, as well, using the C's to serve yourself. This would be quite disrespectful of the C's, although I doubt they would even answer your call, since you wouldn't be on the right frequency anyway.

What makes you think you will actually contact the C's and what makes you think you will be able to tell them apart from clever entities, each completely capable of mimicking and, once allowed access to your psyche, able to pull from your expectations to present themselves in a way that would so easily fool you. And what makes you think the Cs want to talk with you? Do you think they are sitting around waiting to talk to anyone who has an Ouija board?

Within our own minds (yours included), are various aspects that constantly fool us into thinking and believing things that aren't true. Until you deal with those aspects, which takes several years of work, you haven't a chance of being able to objectively assess anything inside your own mind, let alone outside of your own mind.

There are all sorts of people currently channeling either aspects of themselves, spirits that are attached to them or clever negative entities. In almost all of those circumstances, the channeler thinks they are connecting with benevolent forces. What would make you any different?

You see, entities aligned with STS are constantly looking for ways to communicate with us for various reasons, including to fool us into going down paths that ultimately lead to suffering (ours and/or other people's).

The worlds beyond our ordinary reality, which you want to venture into through the Ouija board, is populated by millions, if not billions of entities, many of which are quite possible significantly more intelligent than you, and many of them would love to get inside your head and take up residence.

Consider the idea of demons. If such beasties exist, and some stories indicate some of them are incredibly devious, would you think it makes sense to engage with them without having a deep understanding of them, the risk they pose, and having verified methods of protecting yourself against them? Or is your ego running the show, like a child in a candy store who sees something colourful and impulsively wants it, no matter how unhealthy it would be?

When you read the links provided to you, you will have a more rational understanding of the hazards that await you and the level of skill required to deal with them. But even then, you should still question your motives, if you haven't gone through the multi-year process of clearing up your own psychology.

In my opinion, the best case scenario is that nothing will happen when you try the Ouija board. Worst case? You will get possessed by something dark and more powerful than you and you will put any other participant, who would probably be trusting you to know what you are doing, at risk of the same. Also, don't forget there are entities that would love to do harm to Laura and this network and they are constantly on the lookout for ways to use any of us as vectors to do just that. As soon as one of us goes into the jungle unprepared, we must look like such an easy target for them.

But you will do what you will do, as that is your prerogative.

I wish you well in your choice, but hope you choose to instead use your energy to work on yourself, which would ultimately be the best way toward serving others.

Gonzo

Mod's note: Edited to ajust the quotation boxes

Have you read Amazing Grace Bosnia? Its Laura's life story about what she had to go through in order to make contact with the Cassiopaeans. Its available free online here: http://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/amazing-grace/

Back
Top Bottom