vengeance brings more pain

notanothermonday

Padawan Learner
I had a dream the other night about a mission that I was going on with a woman that seemed familiar to me but yet I could not put a name to her. In my dream I had three tasks I was to accomplish. The first two tasks seemed relatively unimportant compared to the third one in which I was to visit with my father and it was of utmost importance that we spend three days with him. We never made it there nor did we accomplish the first two objectives. Along the way we ran into a woman who hurt me in a way that made me want to get back at her (this perplexed me because I am not like that awake). I remember having a picture of her in my hands and by ripping part of the picture I felt as if I had exacted my revenge. Only to realize shortly after tearing the picture that further hurt was being inflicted upon me. I came to the conclusion that the only way I could stop the cycle that was being created was to help this woman with her pesonal suffering as opposed to seeking further revenge.

At that point I was awoken.

This is the first time in a long time that I have remembered a dream and I have had others since this one that are only clips and fragments with no real progression.

Back
Top Bottom