Various interesting things regarding Canada

Free tampons and menstrual pads now required in Canadian government-controlled men's restrooms​

1. i reacted to the above post with the comment "how stupid can you get?".
2. to this, tuatha de danaan replied with 😡.
3. there is an ambiguity: was his smily addressed to the stupidity of the canadina gov, or was it that he found my comment stupid??

Free tampons and menstrual pads now required in Canadian government-controlled men's restrooms​

1. i reacted to the above post with the comment "how stupid can you get?".
2. to this, tuatha de danaan replied with 😡.
3. there is an ambiguity: was his smily addressed to the stupidity of the canadina gov, or was it that he found my comment stupid??
I'll take a wild guess, number 3 the former option.

ok, so i keep my option that the canadian gow is stupid. i had this confirmed on previous trips to canada.
I would rather say that the Canadian government is deeply corrupted and gone full Woke. It's Trudeau's father who sold Canada to the globalists. From there it only went downhill. The tampons and menstrual pads BS is a political agenda pro Woke/pro Trans, and it probably has to do with the fact that some women pretend to be men: if they did not have a complete surgery to remove their inner parts, they will "cycle" every month... Thus the need to place feminine hygiene products in men's bathrooms. But yeah, overall, it's quite stupid.

Apart from that, I'll raise this question: why do they get free hygiene products exactly? Why would the government cover those costs? Aren't these employees paid a well enough salary to buy their own things?

On another Trans topic, my daughter's circus class teacher is a man who transitioned into a woman. Long hair, woman's name, breast implants, earrings, makeup, etc. A very sweet, kind, generous person, and passionate about teaching. I have nothing bad to say about him. The problem is me: I can't see him as a woman. I can only see a man pretending to be a woman. So I'm always walking on eggshells when I speak; I must be very careful with wording not to betray my own beliefs while avoiding disrespect toward him. So I always phrase with neutral words (I never use feminine or masculine, try that when talking in French, it's quite something lol).
Today, I slipped when talking to my son, but no one heard me except a 10 years old little girl who was going to the bathroom while the rest of the class was busy doing a demonstration. She heard me say: "regarde le monsieur!" which means look at the man/gentleman. She stopped and reprimanded me: "Uh, she is a lady" (c'est une dame)
I was really itching to reply her... But I hold back.
So, all this to ask, is it just me who finds something deeply disturbing and wrong about children being indoctrinated that way? Does this little girl really believe it's a woman??? Or does she know it's a man, but pretends it's a woman because she's been told it's a woman?
The damage this is going to do to our society is gruesome.

I read this Substack article on recommendation from John Carter's "Postcards from Barsoom" Substack. It's a fictionalized account of what an average Canadian can experience these days in Canada. I can attest to having had some of these experiences as well.

Quote from the author:
Almost every single experience here from the reader’s perspective is, unfortunately, a real-world anecdote that I’ve personally witnessed living in Canada. Reality is stranger than fiction.

On another Trans topic, my daughter's circus class teacher is a man who transitioned into a woman. Long hair, woman's name, breast implants, earrings, makeup, etc. A very sweet, kind, generous person, and passionate about teaching. I have nothing bad to say about him. The problem is me: I can't see him as a woman. I can only see a man pretending to be a woman. So I'm always walking on eggshells when I speak; I must be very careful with wording not to betray my own beliefs while avoiding disrespect toward him. So I always phrase with neutral words (I never use feminine or masculine, try that when talking in French, it's quite something lol).
Today, I slipped when talking to my son, but no one heard me except a 10 years old little girl who was going to the bathroom while the rest of the class was busy doing a demonstration. She heard me say: "regarde le monsieur!" which means look at the man/gentleman. She stopped and reprimanded me: "Uh, she is a lady" (c'est une dame)
I was really itching to reply her... But I hold back.
So, all this to ask, is it just me who finds something deeply disturbing and wrong about children being indoctrinated that way? Does this little girl really believe it's a woman??? Or does she know it's a man, but pretends it's a woman because she's been told it's a woman?
The damage this is going to do to our society is gruesome.
It's a tough situation. Trying to balance external consideration against telling the truth about the situation. There's also the problem of saying the "wrong thing" in public these days. A close environment like a school where word gets around, could cause issues for you or your kids later on.

On the other hand, it might be a good lesson for the young girl to hear that adults can have different opinions, while still being calm and respectful. It's obvious she's been indoctrinated or influenced by gender cult ideology, probably from her parents or the school system. So, simply stating the reality that the teacher is a man could be seen as service to the truth for the girl.

However, when you factor in external consideration for the participants and your strategic enclosure for you and your kids within the system, speaking up would have probably done more harm than good.

I found it interesting that your automatic reaction to tell your son "regarde le monsieur!" shows that the pattern recognition part of your brain was working correctly. Even though the man presented in every way as a "woman", your first instinct was in line with reality.

Were you aware when your daughter signed up for the circus class that it would be taught by a trans person, and if you had known beforehand could she have taken a different class?

Perhaps the simplest way to avoid awkward and potentially dangerous situations like this, while still remaining aligned with the truth, is to try and find courses and activities taught by people who are not under the spell of the gender cultists.

I found it interesting that your automatic reaction to tell your son "regarde le monsieur!" shows that the pattern recognition part of your brain was working correctly. Even though the man presented in every way as a "woman", your first instinct was in line with reality.
The best way would have been to say: "look at the teacher / regarde le professeur", in which case I would not have betrayed the truth nor been disrespectful. It's usually how I do it, but I was a little tired that day, so I "slipped"

Were you aware when your daughter signed up for the circus class that it would be taught by a trans person, and if you had known beforehand could she have taken a different class?
We already knew him because he's also teaching at National Circus School, where she took her classes last year and last fall.

This other place, I knew he was teaching there before registering because I wrote to that place beforehand to get some info regarding the classes, and he's the one who replied to me personally. I need to say I was impressed with the time and care he took in his response. He's genuinely caring toward people.

There are only 3 places to do aerial circus in Montreal and it's almost always fully booked. The 3rd place is a little more expensive, closer to my home, and he does not teach there. But it's also a different teaching approach.

speaking up would have probably done more harm than good
Oh yeah... The first thing that came to my mind was that she would go blurt that out to her parents and/or the teacher, then who knows what type of snowball effect it would do.
I also considered simply saying: "Maybe you should go ask your parents to have a discussion about this with you."

Is it a psychological warfare against Canadians?

Trudeau Government Offers Free Access To National Parks For Migrants Only​

Other Canadians will continue to pay $151.25 for a season’s pass for up to seven family members or $75.25 for an individual season’s pass that is good for any federally owned park. A day pass for what is perhaps the best-known national park in Canada – in Banff, AB – is $11 a day.

Back
Top Bottom