Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

When you investigate the Macron couple!
Interview with Xavier Poussard from "Faits & Documents": Bank account closed, home visit, house burnt down...
Extremely disturbing elements▶Interview de Xavier Poussard de "Faits & Documents" : Compte bancaire fermé, visite du domicile, maison incendiée.....
Xavier Poussard, journalist off the beaten track at Le Média's 4-4-2 microphone.

When you investigate the Macron couple!
Interview with Xavier Poussard from "Faits & Documents": Bank account closed, home visit, house burnt down...
Extremely disturbing elements▶Interview de Xavier Poussard de "Faits & Documents" : Compte bancaire fermé, visite du domicile, maison incendiée.....
Xavier Poussard, journalist off the beaten track at Le Média's 4-4-2 microphone.
They soon will come for us, this gestapo style.
Perlou do you think you can create a thread on macron subject; because the mod teach us to be accurate in our sharing, one thing at one place, so it's easyer to navigate and Silence is more perceived for us to separate noise from signal?

@wilfried I don't dare create anything anymore and it's always with anguish that I share some information because these are most often deleted...
Now, I share what I think should be shared and the moderators do what they want with it, it belongs to them...
It's their forum, not mine...
It hurt too much to see all my efforts go to waste... Today, I'm detached from it...
To get back to the link above, the interview is in French only, which is why I put it there, but these two posts may have disappeared very quickly...

@wilfried I don't dare create anything anymore and it's always with anguish that I share some information because these are most often deleted...
Now, I share what I think should be shared and the moderators do what they want with it, it belongs to them...
It's their forum, not mine...
It hurt too much to see all my efforts go to waste... Today, I'm detached from it...
To get back to the link above, the interview is in French only, which is why I put it there, but these two posts may have disappeared very quickly...
ok pas de soucis pour moi; tu as vu qu'hier Candace Owen a posté sur ce sujet; je pense que les patriotes sont à la manœuvre pour balancer sur le gars qui veut la guerre. Timing is everything they say.

5 minutes to keep, to record, to show your children, your grandchildren, what they were capable of doing.
They manipulated, they lied, but they continue on other subjects, always the same ones.
Look at what people scared to death have been able to do.
They're going to do it again, and designate another enemy than Covid, Russia this time...

Virginie Joron
Kompak V Jorong
March 13th
"When you want to kill your dog, accuse it of rabies.
Here, it's denying one's incompetence and using a war to justify the unjustifiable.

1710405683550.png

Gabriel Attal
@GabrielAttal
March 12
A Russian victory in Ukraine poses a concrete, tangible and direct risk to the daily lives of the French.
If Ukraine loses, the French lose too.

Back
Top Bottom