Vaccinations, Weapons of Mass Destruction 56min lecture (2009) Desiree Rover

wodasi

Jedi Master
tonight at the top of the hour between segments (coast to coast radio show)
the national news reporter recommended getting painters masks (at local hardware store)
to protect against bird flu ( no mention of any break out any where- just get em..)

I'm sure some one would have exact text but....thought I would share

bird flu coming get painters mask?

What was the general gist of the radio segments you mentioned? Was this program the "Coast to Coast with George Noory" show? Did you perhaps miss a news blurb about the flu? It's odd for a news reporter to just mention buying a painters mask to protect against Bird flu without any context.

For the past several years, the public has been hearing about the 'coming plague, epidemic, etc.' I don't doubt that the PTB may have some plans for infecting the populace, however, that sort of scenario is dangerous. It can mutate and get out of control, destroying some of the perps and their spawn in the process.

The C's mentioned something about germs being released in the transcripts, but I'm wondering if this Bird Flu thing is just another ploy to ramp up the fear quotient, destroy a major source of protein for the masses by slaughtering the fowl, or panic people into getting a yearly flu vaccination. (I've tried to advise my husband not to do the latter, but he ignores my warnings and research regarding the vaccine's health risks. Also, his company offers it to employees every year for free...someone's making big bucks off this.)

Lots of speculation and theories as to why the media/government is pushing the Bird flu scenario. A search on this forum probably has some interesting insights.

yes it was george noory coast show, but it was not from his show.
just the news between segments and they did not mention
any out break anywhere. Just to get a mask in case.
I thought it was very odd ?

wodasi said:
yes it was george noory coast show, but it was not from his show.
just the news between segments and they did not mention
any out break anywhere. Just to get a mask in case.
I thought it was very odd ?
I think it's 'odd' too - especially since painter's masks will do very little, if any good, from what I understand. It sounds like more 'ramp up the fear' programming - not surprising on or near Coast to Coast.

i was reading an artical on the sott home page about h5n1 today and it was talking about how people should get ready for it by stocking up on food and other items. and then i rememberd something i had read a while back about the kind of people the us government says are possable bad guys or course the list was the most stupid thing i had ever read but back to the point. one of the people it stated are people who stockpile food and other items. hmmmm
i can see it now. all across the usa people who are gullable enough to belive in the flu scare go out and buy large amounts of food and the teller who has a list of people to report. reports the people who are stockpiling food. the goons go to there house and of course dont belive that they are stockpiling for the flu so arrest them as suspected bad guys and haul them off to gitmo for years without charging them with a crime. but in the wannabe news it is reported that the wannabe god of the world has stoped a possable alq/taliban org or lone wolvs who by stockpiling food set off alarms. thus the artical about the us building camps/ holding areas for unlawfulls. this also seems to tie into the artical about . americans and others are having a hard time getting there passports that allow them to leave the country. yet the sheepol will fall right into the trap.
who knows. just a thought. some farfetched thoughts have become reality. and are becoming reality everyday.

A mask may be of no use whatsoever, if the following is true.

The Flu News Blog said:
1. Hydrogen Peroxide. In 1928 Richard Simmons, M.D. hypothesized that colds and flu virus enter through the ear canal. The medical community dismissed his findings. According to Dr. Simmons, contrary to what you may think or have been taught about how you catch the flu or the cold there is only one way that you can catch the two, and that’s via the ear canal not through the eyes or nose or mouth as most have believed. We have found good results in curing the flu & cold within 12 to 14 hours when administering a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) into each infected ear, (sometimes only one ear is infected) The H2O2 starts working within 2 to 3 minutes in killing the flu or cold; there will be some bubbling and in some cases mild stinging occurs. Wait until the bubbling & stinging subside (usually 5 to 10 min) then drain onto tissue and repeat other ear. A bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide in 3% solution is available at any drug store for a couple of dollars. Although this method is perfectly safe for infant/children to use, the loud bubbling and stinging frightens them, they’ll need someone they trust to put the hp in their ears. (Don’t get h2o2 in the eyes- if you do, flush with water)
The page from which the above text is taken can be found at:
www(dot)fluhelp(dot)org/news/useful-info/natural-prevention-treatment-for-the-flu-what-your-doctor-may-not-know/

I have been unable to find any reference to a Richard Simmons MD who would fit the bill of the MD listed above.

I have never tried treating a cold or flu with 3% hydrogen peroxide, however I have found it to be very effective for cleaning the ears.

Does anyone have any more information about this? Or experiences in treating colds and flu with hydrogen peroxide?

An interesting connection, which may lend some credence to the idea, is that, in Chinese medicine, the kidneys are considered to open into the ears. Tai Chi and Qi Gong have many exercises designed to strengthen the kidneys. I have been doing Qi Gong for eighteen months, with five years of Tai Chi before that, and I have had only one cold in the last two years. I can't say definitely that the two are related, but there may be a connection.

Any thoughts?

painters mask...that's just silly, if indeed a h5n1 bird flu epidemic did break out the only way to really be safe would be to stay in your house.

I googled 'bird flu painters mask' and got this from THE PREPAREDNESS CENTER- _http://www.preparedness.com/tyqcprhamare.html - expensive and not very stylish but I guess it might be effective...

"Desiree L. Rover, medical research journalist and author, presented "Vaccinations, Weapons of Mass Destruction" on August 1, 2009 at the "State of the Planet" conference, in Amsterdam, Netherlands, put on by Groundcrew Amsterdam."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8QKSMK2Ytw

I wanted to share a good presentation from Desiree L. Rover, she gives a quick history of western medicine and a very well researched case for vaccines being "weapons of mass-destruction"

Here is the description of it,
In her talk, she outlines the information she has been researching since her son died because of the chemotherapy that he got for a cancer originating from a vaccine. She presents many facts and emphatically encourages the audience to check out those facts for themselves.

Here is a few of the slides she uses in her presentation.

QPbA6.jpg

HEIO5.jpg

p9Iqy.jpg

OQ7cX.jpg

eSNHQ.jpg

As a exercise in critical thinking one could maybe analyze her prayer that she believes will help rid the world of vaccination programs.

GuTIK.jpg

(ycuor)

Thanks GRiM for sharing this video. It was quite emotional for me to watch it.
I went through similar journey as Desiree, with the exception that my son is alive - thanks to his Mother.

About four years ago our then three year old, who was born with Down Syndrome was diagnosed with leukemia.
It was about time, when I first came across Cassiopaean material.

Since I always had interest in things medical, I already knew quite a bit about cancer, natural therapies and dangers of official medicine.
Our son spend less time in the hospital and recovered a lot quicker from chemotherapy, than most of the kids , that even doctors were very surprised.

I wasn't.

I was there almost every day, watching in horror the kind of "care" the cancer ward of the "best" hospital in the country was providing.
With Mc'donalds around the corner, soft drinks machines, microwaved foods, dirty playground, coughing, sneezing visitors around - children were dying almost every day.

My then partner is not a 'big reader' and didn't know much about alternative medicines or medical conspiracies. And she wouldn't hear anything about it.
She had however incredible intuition about how to care for our sick child. She fed him only clean and properly prepared organic food.
As I've checked later, what he was eating was perfect detoxifying and anti cancer foods. She was with him 24/7, sometimes not eating or drinking for a day or two in fear of leaving him for few minutes (to go to toilet). During chemo treatment it was sometimes 'touch and go'.
It was her fierceness and absolute, unconditional love that saved him - not the medicos.
By asking questions and always checking what was going into little one veins, she probably prevented the worse - yes, on couple of occasions nurses were about to make deadly mistake.

For me it was like horror film, with lots of memories coming back from my childhood, when I was quite frequently hospitalized - at least 20 to 30 times before the age of 14.

And then there were doctors. Some were wonderful human beings, some not.
I remember this particular one, who walked into the room, at the time when chemo poison caused big swelling - neck was as thick as head - and said with the smile: "this is $2000 a day drug".

The experience has shattered our lives and relationship.

The question, that was on my mind was WHY ?
Only later, reading this pages and books mentioned here I could find some answers - psychopathy and all the implications to begin with.
The more I learned - things were becoming clearer.

I think, we both learned a lot from that experience. She has a new partner - wonderful bloke, who is as dedicated to our son as I would be (they live in different state), and we all have very good relationship. He's 'a reader' and we exchange books on health, nutrition and psychology.We talk frequently.

So, thanks again Grim, I understand where Desiree is coming from and why she's doing what she's doing.

I'm very glad you found it helpful! That is the best thing I could have hoped for!

Even though I have not been so involved as you have in the maltreatment of cancer-medicine I can relate somewhat as I talked and listen to a friend of my dad who's wife are having chemo and how her vitality is almost non-existent, very close to death even, I told him about the importance of good food, nutrients and how chemo-drugs are toxic but I understood that he didn't hear me, I could not reach him. It was very sad to hear and see him believe expensive medicine and toxic is the best thing available and still not working.

Back
Top Bottom