User not found

danaguesswho

The Force is Strong With This One
I need some help, I have recently joined the forums under 111777 ( the number are significant, I see them EVERYWHERE ) and I have been reading the transcripts and reading all of the material that Laura has written on another site, well I came today to log in and it said that the username did not exist. Can a mod please see why this is and perhaps enable it again? thanks a lot this would be much appreciated. I would much rather keep that username because it has meaning to me, thanks again.

Hi danaguesswho,

I couldn't find user 111777. Perhaps it was accidentally deleted. So I guess you are stuck with this user id. Alternatively you could re-register and once you've done that, I will delete danaguesswho account.

111777 said:
I need some help, I have recently joined the forums under 111777 ( the number are significant, I see them EVERYWHERE ) and I have been reading the transcripts and reading all of the material that Laura has written on another site, well I came today to log in and it said that the username did not exist. Can a mod please see why this is and perhaps enable it again? thanks a lot this would be much appreciated. I would much rather keep that username because it has meaning to me, thanks again.

Your sign in remains the same, but your displayed username has been adjusted to what you'd like it to be! :)

I had messaged Laura about it also and she said that I can not have more than one account?, this is my first account and the first time I have ever been on this forum, I just signed up 1.5 weeks ago, I have been reading all of the transcripts, The wave and the list of books recommended before posting, this is the reason I have not posted yet. I am new to this please forgive any ignorance related questions etc. I will do searches if at all possible before asking for real help ( I read that in the NEWB section ) and again forgive my newb-ness as people put it , I know it must be a pain in the rear to answer questions day after day , so thank you for the reply(s) and the help.

Back
Top Bottom