Unteachability of Mankind?

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
I recently read this astute, but sobering, comment by Winston Churchill that is so true, unfortunately. However, it does spell out the remedy for "those (few) who have ears to hear." [I've numbered them for emphasis]

Reading this "catalogue of causes of the fruitlessness...of mankind," I was pleased to see how well the Cassiopaen
"knowledge protects" us from these pitfalls.
When the situation was manageable it was neglected, and now that it is thoroughly out of hand we apply too late the remedies which then might have effected a cure. There is nothing new in the story. It is as old as the sibylline books. It falls into that long, dismal catalogue of the fruitlessness of experience and the confirmed unteachability of mankind. [1] Want of foresight, [2] unwillingness to act when action would be simple and effective, [3] lack of clear thinking, [4] confusion of counsel until the emergency comes...[and] self-preservation strikes its jarring gong, these are the features which constitute the endless repetition of history.

[1] Want of foresight (I understand as "lack of foresight") Not many people can show foresight and those that do are not heeded

[2] unwillingness to act when action would be simple and effective - I thought this was something our politicians lacked but apparaently it is universal

[3] lack of clear thinking - This maybe caused by asking the wrong questions, i.e. starting off in a wrong track

[4] confusion of counsel until the emergency comes... How very true..

These topics should be scientifically researched (sociology, psychology, history etc. and other branches can contribute) and taught at schools- starting with highschool, maybe primary school too together with critical thinking.

i think this links nicely into the concept of: taking actions and making decisions based on a subjective (ie wrong) basis of reality inevitably leads to further chaos and destruction. only taking actions and making decisions based on an objective view of reality can have truely creative results.

and we know the immense difficulties involved in being properly objective about anything in our current reality - which is basically why we're in such a mess!

But of course that is the foundation of the reason why the aim on this site, and all its related articles and research, IS to strive towards objectivity, in order that we can view reality as it is, and so be able to take actions that are not entropic.

aurora said:
[1] Want of foresight (I understand as "lack of foresight") Not many people can show foresight and those that do are not heeded.
This one does sit well with the idea that "knowledge protects". Want of foresight would of fall into the realm of STS wishful thinking and the psychopaths inability to foresee the consequences of their actions. Perhaps no wonder then that 'those that do' are not heeded, they don't generally seem to be the ones in power, the 6% see to that, easy to put it down as 'a lack of courage', being 'unpatriotic' or whatever, if you don't go along with the herd.

When the situation was manageable it was neglected, and now that it is thoroughly out of hand we apply too late the remedies which then might have effected a cure. There is nothing new in the story. It is as old as the sibylline books. It falls into that long, dismal catalogue of the fruitlessness of experience and the confirmed unteachability of mankind. [1] Want of foresight, [2] unwillingness to act when action would be simple and effective, [3] lack of clear thinking, [4] confusion of counsel until the emergency comes...[and] self-preservation strikes its jarring gong, these are the features which constitute the endless repetition of history.
Martha Stout wrote that a psychopath will try to make humanity think it's a failure. Doesn't it look like that is what this quote is aiming for?

Shane said:
Martha Stout wrote that a psychopath will try to make humanity think it's a failure. Doesn't it look like that is what this quote is aiming for?
I think a psychopath will try to make humanity think it's a success. Then it can continue being a failure, a chaotic sleeping mess under control of psychopaths, under the illusion that it's not a chaotic sleeping mess under control of psychopaths, that it's doing just fine. I think the point is, a psychopath makes you think you're a failure when you're succeeding (how many psychopaths call this website and its owners a bunch of deranged lunatics), and will call you a success when you're a failure (all the religions, all the lies, and anybody who follows them, are praised by the lie makers as "smart people who know the truth"). The point is - psychopaths will lie. But this quote seems to be very true based on the data.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I think a psychopath will try to make humanity think it's a success. Then it can continue being a failure, a chaotic sleeping mess under control of psychopaths, under the illusion that it's not a chaotic sleeping mess under control of psychopaths, that it's doing just fine.
In other words, just like the current enslavement model called "America" (which is the refinement of many previous models e.g. Russian Communism).

Reminds me of something I believe Upton Sinclair prophetically said in the 1940's:
"A technological dictator could rule the world without anyone ever knowing it."

I think it boils down to our inability to 'see what happens before what happens happens'. Due to the suppression of critical thought.

I don't think mankind (in general) is 'unteachable' but rather not properly taught. Our focus is guided away from our ability to learn and we are 'hypnotized' and lured to follow (the psychopathic regime).

I basically agree with this quote however, I think the first step, before 'want of foresight' would be to determine which foresight. 'Subjective / wishful thinking' or objective / based on critical thinking'. There are so many probable futures and many lessons to be learned, but the only way we could even hope to make an objective choice would be through prior and proper preparation/critical and as objective as possible thought before hand.

Hindsight (which is 20/20 as they say!), in and of itself, should teach us the importance of proper forethought. But instead we are led to focus on the problem, rather than what actually caused it, or the steps leading to it (which most often would expose the psychopathic machinations that instilled the problem in the first place).

The psychopaths cannot let us know what happens before what happens happens, because their manipulations are the cause of what happens!

As Sleepyvinny said: 'and we know the immense difficulties involved in being properly objective about anything in our current reality - which is basically why we're in such a mess!'

Just my thoughts. (at this time, subject to change with personal growth)

Cheers,
Laurie

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I think the point is, a psychopath makes you think you're a failure when you're succeeding (how many psychopaths call this website and its owners a bunch of deranged lunatics), and will call you a success when you're a failure...
I think what you write above goes to the heart of the matter. Images of success or failure will be used by a psychopath only to further their agenda of repressing systems of normal man. To do so, the false self of normal man will be nurtured and developed by a psychopath, while the true self of normal man is denied and starved. So by Churchill saying mankind is unteachable, this seems to me to deny the value, and even the existence of the true self in normal man. Such an ideology suggests that humanity is innately evil - it is imposing the psychopaths inability to learn onto humanity. By accepting such, it blocks any hope from arising and in doing so would seem to undermine a will to live in a normal world. osit.

I agree that much of the quote has truth in regards to ponerized man, but I think the lie, that 'mankind is unteachable' is quite harmful. It's also interesting that where Churchill says, "the confirmed unteachability of mankind" that this is the only time an absolute denial of an asset for potential exists in the statement. It is the only place where there's a true reversal of psychopathic non-being and humanity's being. The other statements apply to psychopathic infection of mankind. Perhaps this is how the twist is made successful.

- the confirmed unteachability of mankind.

A psychopath is confirmed as unteachable; normal man is teachable.

[1] Want of foresight,

Psychopaths have an absence of both foresight and insight; ponerized man have a lack of foresight, but have the ability for it when normal.

[2] unwillingness to act when action would be simple and effective,

Psychopaths are not unwilling 'to act when action would be simple and effective' (and this is phrased in the context of improving our situation), they are unable to; ponerized man is unwilling to act but I think normal people are willing to act when they have the appropriate knowledge.

[3] lack of clear thinking,

Psychopaths simply cannot think normally or learn from mistakes; ponerized man has a lack of clear thinking. Normal man can have clear thinking.

[4] confusion of counsel until the emergency comes...[and] self-preservation strikes its jarring gong, these are the features which constitute the endless repetition of history.

Psychopaths have no confusion of counsel - they cannot seek counsel and they most often create such emergencies; ponerized man has confusion of counsel; normal man will seek counsel from each other.

Well I don't know how much Churchill really knew, but saying "mankind is unteachable" would make sense to someone who is not really aware of the situation of global pathocracy, but can see that historically humanity has been consistently making the exact same mistakes over and over again, generation after generation. Just looking at history and its clear patterns and not knowing the true cause of these patterns, it does seem like humanity is unteachable. After all, if humanity was teachable, why would they be so predictable and not learning from past mistakes for thousands of years on end?

He clearly observed the mechanical nature of mankind and our historic inability to correct past mistakes. The way humanity reacts to various situations individually and in groups is very predictable, and how they keep falling for the same fascist traps and delusions and wishful thinking is also a constant pattern, etc. But he didn't express the true reason for why this is. He basically concluded "because humanity is unteachable". It could be that he knew the true answer but chose not to express it (from his position, it might've been a bad idea to express the truth, because he's part of the PTB in this case even if he wasn't a psychopath). Or maybe he really did not study the situation enough to understand the true answer.

Either way, his quote is a good historical observation that should lead any honest truth seekers to try to answer why the situation is the way it is, and what can be done, and not just assume that Churchill's conclusions that nothing can be done must be correct. The reality of course being that psychopaths keep humanity ignorant and do everything in their power to corrupt our minds, to render us unable to think or to solve any important global issues, to learn from our mistakes. We're led astray at every opportunity, our mechanical personalities and state of entropy is maintained and promoted, and the growth of our consciousness and essence is kept dormant. So the historical pattern of mechanicalness and ignorance is intentional. Not to say that our predators, ego, and other aspects don't help maintain this. But psychopaths do their best to keep it that way, to stop humanity from collectively and individually doing something about it.

Ironically, when psychopaths push us too far, they shock us and for some of us it becomes the necessary catalyst to awaken, to finally break through the entropy. Lobaczewski noted that a system too ponerized cannot sustain itself, but at the same time, as it is collapsing, it is creating a catalyst which creates pockets of awakening. So it seems to me that psychopaths shoot themselves in the foot twice - first they collapse the very system they infect like a disease that kills the body and itself in the process, and second in their push to maintain ignorance and suffering they push some people "too far" and as a result end up creating consciousness in those people instead. So it seems the inevitable collapse of their system, and the concurrent birth of consciousness has a pretty good chance to really "turn things around" on this planet, and show that under the right conditions, humanity is teachable. But just how much of humanity is teachable is the question. Cuz what if the majority are just not ready to follow the yellow brick road yet? Then the minority that has created consciousness will have to take a bow and depart for greener pastures and leave this world to the majority that need the lessons of sustained entropy and psychopathic rule, osit.

I guess it depends on what the universe has in mind for this planet. If the majority of souls coming in are at the beginning of their 3rd density learning cycle, then there's almost no chance that they can jump to the end and graduate. Then this planet's purpose is to be what it is now - a 3rd grade school, for 3rd graders coming in, and some graduating and LEAVING, so that the rest can continue learning. On the other hand, if the universe intends for this school to change, then my guess is it will become filled up with those ready to graduate and awaken instead, and then the whole planet can simply change as a result of the change in the nature of its inhabitants. But we don't know what sort of "souls" are coming in etc, we just have to read the signs and observe and do our best to See the unseen, and act as necessary from what the data tells us, osit. Or in other words, not to anticipate or expect any outcome from our work. Just do what's in us to do, and if it changes the world, great. If not, that's ok, we'll help as many as can be helped, and then move on.

Shane and ScioAgapeOmnis, thanks for the excellent analysis, distinctions and comparisons summarized in the preceding two comments.

Shane said:
Er, no. It looks like the truth to me.... This is how humanity is, and I don't think Churchill was a psychopath either. ;)

The quote is an excerpt of a speech given by Churchill in the House of Commons on March 19, 1935. Churchill seems to have been as much a warmonger as Adolf Hitler, and given the date of the speech and the fatalistic tone of his words, it looks like he was saying that war is inevitable, and there is nothing that anyone can do about it, using an easily observable truth as a means of discouragement and manipulation: programming the people to accept a war.

The impression I get from reading quotes by Churchill is that he was aware of certain realities of humanity, e.g. never learning from the past, and in some instances was a beneficial reformer, but he was also saying things that benefited the hidden controllers. Churchill was born in 1874 and was connected to aristocracy. The nineteenth century saw a huge movement towards all kinds of reforms and projects to improve peoples' lives, and this momentum continued into the twentieth century. Tracking Churchill's themes, we see that the hidden controllers had to ride the wave of reform, giving the people hope, whilst subtly manipulating them into unnecessary wars.

If the present tries to sit in judgement of the past it will lose the future. (Churchill)
It looks here like he is actively discouraging people from analysing and learning from the past, and echoes the theme of the 1935 quote.

This next example sounds just like something the Bush Reich might say:

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. (Churchill)
Shane said:
Not only psychopaths, I think, but any politician working to orders handed out by the hidden controllers.

Ruth said:
Er, no. It looks like the truth to me.... This is how humanity is, and I don't think Churchill was a psychopath either. ;)
I think it looks like both truth and manipulation. Churchill's words have a flavour of fatalism, as in, 'Oh, what's the use? Humanity will never change.' Does anyone know what Churchill said next? I think that if he gave some ideas about really analysing and learning from the past, which is somewhat unlikely, that would change the flavour of his statement. The twist is in the delivery of the truth. It is a truth that the majority of people do not learn from the past. It's certainly a more sophisticated piece of manipulation than anything George W has ever said!

The next example is interesting:

We know that for many years past the policy of Japan has been dominated by secret societies of subalterns and junior officers of the army and navy, who have enforced their will upon successive Japanese Cabinets and Parliaments by the assassination of any Japanese statesman who opposed, or who did not sufficiently further, their aggressive policy. it may be that these societies, dazzled and dizzy with their own schemes of aggression and the prospect of early victories, have forced their country against its better judgement into war. They have certainly embarked upon a very considerable undertaking. - Winston Churchill, speech, U.S. Congress, Washington D.C., December 26, 1941.
Pure distraction: the Japanese are run by secret societies, therefore we are not…

You can read more quotes by Churchill here. The Churchill quotes I give in this post are taken from that source.

Admittedly, I know very little about Churchill, but interestingly, just last night I came across Churchill's name in an editorial by Keith Olbermann ("There Is Fascism, Indeed" 8-30-2006) in which he's reacting to Rumsfeld's speech containing the twisted analogy that the protestors of the Iraqi War parallel the appeasers of the Nazis.

The entire editorial is worth reading (http://www.truthout.org/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/63/22190 ) but note two things in the excerpt provided below:

1) The double-twisted "paramoralisms" that psychopaths weave into their comments. Not only do they lie, but they do so brazenly by completely reversing the facts--just as the Illuminati's maxim states, "Audacity, always, audacity!" Only psychopaths (who often exhibit skills that could be handed down only from those hyperdimensionally-exempt from a brief human life-span), can so masterfully "twist" something to make it "parallel."

2) Churchill's place in any parallels between anti-war/government protestors and their respective governments, according to Olbermann.

Dissent and disagreement with government is the life's blood of human freedom; and not merely because it is the first roadblock against the kind of tyranny the men Mr. Rumsfeld likes to think of as "his" troops still fight, this very evening, in Iraq.

It is also essential. Because just every once in awhile it is right and the power to which it speaks, is wrong.

In a small irony, however, Mr. Rumsfeld's speechwriter was adroit in invoking the memory of the appeasement of the Nazis. For in their time, there was another government faced with true peril--with a growing evil [that's] powerful and remorseless.

That government, like Mr. Rumsfeld's, had a monopoly on all the facts. It, too, had the "secret information." It alone had the "true" picture of the threat. It too dismissed and insulted its critics in terms like Mr. Rumsfeld's - questioning their intellect and their morality.

That government was England's, in the 1930's.

It [said it] knew Hitler posed no true threat to Europe, let alone England.

It [said it] knew Germany was not re-arming, in violation of all treaties and accords.

It [said it] knew that the hard evidence it received (which contradicted its own policies, its own conclusions--its own omniscience) needed to be dismissed.

[Indeed,] The English government of Neville Chamberlain already knew the [the real] truth.

Most relevant of all - it "knew" that its staunchest critics needed to be marginalized and isolated. In fact, it portrayed the foremost of them as a blood-thirsty war-monger who was, if not truly senile, at best morally or intellectually confused.

That critic's name was Winston Churchill.

Sadly, we have no Winston Churchills evident among us this evening. We have only Donald Rumsfelds, demonizing disagreement, the way Neville Chamberlain demonized Winston Churchill.

History - and 163 million pounds of Luftwaffe bombs over England - have taught us that all Mr. Chamberlain had was his certainty - and his own confusion [or psychopathic agenda, more likely]. A confusion that suggested that the office can not only make the man, but that the office can also make the facts.

Thus, did Mr. Rumsfeld make an apt historical analogy.

Excepting the fact, that he has the battery plugged in backwards.

[Rumsfeld's] government, absolute -- and exclusive -- in its knowledge, is not the modern version of the one which stood up to the Nazis.

It is the modern version of the government of Neville Chamberlain.
Despite my limited studies of Churchill, he's the source of two of my favorite quotes, which are applicable often these days:

"The only thing to fear, is fear itself"

"If you're going through hell--keep going!"

mada85 said:
The quote is an excerpt of a speech given by Churchill in the House of Commons on March 19, 1935. Churchill seems to have been as much a warmonger as Adolf Hitler, and given the date of the speech and the fatalistic tone of his words, it looks like he was saying that war is inevitable, and there is nothing that anyone can do about it, using an easily observable truth as a means of discouragement and manipulation: programming the people to accept a war.
If we look at the quote as through the eyes of a psychological deviant in power, 'humanity being unteachable' could mean that humanity never 'learns their lesson' of ceasing to rise up against the pathocracy.

So here maybe we can have some insight into the pathocracy's secret language.

[1] Want of foresight,

'Why don't those stupid humans just submit?; they know we're going to 'bring it on.'

[2] unwillingness to act when action would be simple and effective,

'Why are they so unwilling to just accept our domination? Such would be simple and effective.'

[3] lack of clear thinking,

'that funny thing they call a conscience muddies their thinking'

[4] confusion of counsel until the emergency comes...

'they don't like to follow us, so they need traumatic events like war (and 9/11) to shock them into submission'

Back
Top Bottom