Uncomfortable Children Video

mabar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3CkJ73if0
This video has been circulating lately and had created such debate in the country (Mexico). The video shows the crude reality of what is happening here. And everybody I know thinks that it is a great video, that something needs to be done. But I think something is off considering who is making it. What would be the real purpose?. I do not relate an insurance business with creating conscience, and the candidates (running for presidential election) would do nothing to change what –I supposed- had been already written.

You now, Joe Biden came a couple of months back to have a talk with each of the 3 most important candidates (PRI, PAN and PRD ones) among other issues. And I do not think he came just to say hi. _http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/03/05/biden_meets_with_mexican_presidential_candidates_amid_drug_debate

The video was made by _www.nuestromexicodelfuturo.com.mx, of GNP (Grupo Nacional Provincial) –the insurance company-, its owner Alberto Baillères appears in Forbes's list.

Edit: change link to a one with english subtitles, sorry I thought I copy the english link, here had cause such polmeic because the actors are children, sad enough that children not just here, around the globe, live that way far worst, the "adults" teach children to live that way.

Now, why can't this video get the legs that "Kony nonsense" had? This one has a real message.

This was well made and makes you take notice. Even if the videomaker's motives are the usual ones (greed etc.) the video itself is well worth watching, in my opinion.

The purpose seems to be to make people demand changes in government, radical changes. Then the PTB stand ready with their new model utopia.

Notice it doesn't give any clue as to what can be done, it just shows a lot of depressing realities. Riling people up. Very political and manipulative. I don't like it.

herrnimrod said:
The purpose seems to be to make people demand changes in government, radical changes. Then the PTB stand ready with their new model utopia.

Notice it doesn't give any clue as to what can be done, it just shows a lot of depressing realities. Riling people up. Very political and manipulative. I don't like it.

Well then, I guess you would say that this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KOQzmtU1SjM and basically, all of SOTT and everything I post on my FB page is "riling people up... very political and manipulative..."???

I thought it was a good way to convey the truth of our reality for the softies who "can't handle the truth" bare-faced and naked.

No, I wouldn't consider that the same thing at all. Surprised you'd even think so. Far as I'm aware you're not serving some organization to meet a political goal. Meaning, callously calculating the emotions of people to generate a result that serves you and yours.

And how does this convey truth any more than a normal newscast? I didn't see anything new here. People in Mexico knows this is going on. And using children to underline that message is clearly manipulative. All it does is leave people with a feeling of "oh my god, this is horrible, something needs to be done". It enforces a need that can later be exploited by those in power, without making the percipient any more enlightened or able to deal with the situation.

herrnimrod said:
And using children to underline that message is clearly manipulative.

Really? They'll be adults shortly, dealing with this mess. I think they can participate in waking people up. If that's what it takes.

herrnimrod said:
All it does is leave people with a feeling of "oh my god, this is horrible, something needs to be done".

As it should. I hope I manage to evoke that feeling in at least one person a day.

herrnimrod said:
It enforces a need that can later be exploited by those in power, without making the percipient any more enlightened or able to deal with the situation.

First you have to see what the situation is before you are aware that it needs a solution; then you search.

Sure, there's a possibility of people wanting something to be done being exploited. That's exactly what is going on now, as it happens. People are being terrified by the terrorism specter and driven into the arms of the Monsters running this planet and their dreams of total power.

What's wrong with pointing out that it is those in power who we have to fear the most?

I'm not talking about the children themselves, but the effect they have on the adults watching. To me this is done very deliberately to create the maximum psychological and emotional effect, cause what is more tragic than knowing that these innocents will grow up to become apart of this horrible corrupt situation? True and tragic in itself, but the psychos just love to tap into that don't they.

Invoking feelings is one thing. You at least offer a way to a solution once the feeling is felt. I very much doubt you'll find much enlightening information from the people that made this video. They're probably counting on you appealing to some form of authority or increase in authority to sort it out. Brute force in other words. We have this trend in Scandinavia currently too, where politicians and institutions are being "exposed". To the untrained eye this might appear a good thing, but the rest of us see they never really dig very deep and it never concerns the system as a whole, just individuals and sub organizations.

And I don't see this explaining the reality of the situation, just showing the effects of it. Hammering it really. I don't expect many people to come from watching this with much more of a sentiment than "we need to crack down on these criminals! more power to the gov!". The bigger truths and causes, such as prohibition, gun control, CIA meddling, psychopathic leadership and a materialistic lifestyle are not touched upon at all, nor do I expect they will be. I don't see them pointing out that people in power are the problem either, just that the people currently in power needs to be replaced.

herrnimrod said:
I'm not talking about the children themselves, but the effect they have on the adults watching. To me this is done very deliberately to create the maximum psychological and emotional effect, cause what is more tragic than knowing that these innocents will grow up to become apart of this horrible corrupt situation? True and tragic in itself, but the psychos just love to tap into that don't they.

That sounds like psychopathic programming to that the typical ponerized individual would use to disparage something that is truly effective. You know, the standard "yes, but..." thing?

herrnimrod said:

Invoking feelings is one thing. You at least offer a way to a solution once the feeling is felt. [...]

The bigger truths and causes, such as prohibition, gun control, CIA meddling, psychopathic leadership and a materialistic lifestyle are not touched upon at all, nor do I expect they will be. I don't see them pointing out that people in power are the problem either, just that the people currently in power needs to be replaced.

I don't think the average person can deal with the bigger truths or causes. Maybe you've missed it, but humanity appears to be staring down the 'barrel' of a gun called extinction. At this late state, there appear to be two choices facing the global population:

do something, anything

or just wait to roll over and die en masse.

herrnimrod said:
I very much doubt you'll find much enlightening information from the people that made this video.

But why should we expect the answers to come from the makers of this video? On what grounds can we demand answers from them? And why should we trust their solutions?

herrnimrod said:
They're probably counting on you appealing to some form of authority or increase in authority to sort it out.

Probably, but there is nothing new to that approach - the videomakers have their own agenda. The video might still serve to wake up someone to investigate his/her reality a little closer, and maybe grow a little in his/hers day-to-day awareness.
We have this trend in Scandinavia currently too, where politicians and institutions are being "exposed". To the untrained eye this might appear a good thing, but the rest of us see they never really dig very deep and it never concerns the system as a whole, just individuals and sub organizations.

Still business as usual in my opinion - one never gets the full picture from accepting someone else's view. It is up to ourselves to discern and extract useful information from the information barrage that surrounds us. I don't expect truthful reports about anything concerning money or powerful people, but often find I can gleam some information about the truth of the matter between the lines.
And it has value for me to read about the defamed politicians as this in turn changes the public's perception of politicians and media.

herrnimrod said:
The bigger truths and causes, such as prohibition, gun control, CIA meddling, psychopathic leadership and a materialistic lifestyle are not touched upon at all, nor do I expect they will be. I don't see them pointing out that people in power are the problem either, just that the people currently in power needs to be replaced.

Yep. That's the world we live in. But as long as the world is at it is, I don't see how we can expect to have truthful information about anything - discernment is essential. If one has as one's goal to only read and accept "pure" information, the curriculum will be slim indeed.

Laura said:
herrnimrod said:

That sounds like psychopathic programming to that the typical ponerized individual would use to disparage something that is truly effective. You know, the standard "yes, but..." thing?

I still don't understand why you consider this effective. In what way? Is Alex Jones effective? These days I have my doubts about him and would probably consider him a shill, but ultimately he's the one that brought me here. Was that his intent though? Or did it happen inadvertently? Or was my personality type always going to go down this path and he just happened to be the platform? Should I praise him for that?

The reason I'm surprised is that I don't see any real difference between this and Kony. Both are made by money men, both are manipulative, bot appeal to a tragic situation for some nefarious end. So why do you consider one good and one bad?

Going back to Alex. His intention seems to be to delude millions that are on the path. But as in my case that doesn't guarantee somebody won't break free. I should and I would thank him for being the catalyst, but at the same time I can't ignore that he's successfully deluded millions of others and that that's his modus operandi. His real purpose. I'm just an anomaly.

Perceval said:
I don't think the average person can deal with the bigger truths or causes. Maybe you've missed it, but humanity appears to be staring down the 'barrel' of a gun called extinction. At this late state, there appear to be two choices facing the global population:

do something, anything

or just wait to roll over and die en masse.

Yes, exactly. So who does this video help? We already know about it so we don't need it, the rest don't care or aren't able.

And really, the only reason I'm going on about this is because the OP wanted to know what the purpose of this being made by these money men were. We don't disagree in principle and I don't feel I'm confused about any of it.

herrnimrod said:
Laura said:
herrnimrod said:

I still don't understand why you consider this effective. In what way?

Effective because it keeps awareness of the truth of what is happening of how people continue suffering and the probable future awaiting for these children. Why is awareness important?

herrnimrod said:
Is Alex Jones effective? These days I have my doubts about him and would probably consider him a shill, but ultimately he's the one that brought me here. Was that his intent though? Or did it happen inadvertently? Or was my personality type always going to go down this path and he just happened to be the platform? Should I praise him for that?

Not sure why you find it has anything to do with the discussion at hand.

herrnimrod said:
The reason I'm surprised is that I don't see any real difference between this and Kony. Both are made by money men, both are manipulative, bot appeal to a tragic situation for some nefarious end. So why do you consider one good and one bad?

Well this video seems a cut and clear representation of what is still happening and the probable future while Kony was deliberately misleading but we will see.

Today, the video "Uncomfortable Children" from www.nuestromexicodelfuturo.com.mx and you tube were removed without apparent reason.

-other users keep posting it.

Back
Top Bottom