Ukraine Crazies

Mummy Drama Queen at it again

"Without a quick victory over Putin, humanity faces the end, Soros believes" :umm:

The war in Ukraine must end as soon as possible with a defeat of Vladimir Putin, he said, because it takes attention away from the existential climate crisis and inevitably sets back urgent action on climate change. This damage, he said, is about to become irreversible. That in turn, Soros said, "could be the end of our civilisation".

- Have you heard about the term 'projection', Soros ? :-P

IMAGE-2022-05-28-19-12-42.jpg

🥩 Catering company in Ukraine now
offers its customers to eat "Russian soldiers"

It may sound funny, but in a deeper sense, it shows that something is seriously off with the collective soul of a country... (or maybe I should write; the powers which try to imprint a collective soul of a country, by flipping it into the abyss). It reminds me of spirit cooking, doesn't it ? :scared:

IMAGE 2022-09-06 20:55:39.jpg IMAGE 2022-09-06 20:55:42.jpg IMAGE 2022-09-06 20:55:44.jpg
IMAGE 2022-09-06 20:55:47.jpg IMAGE 2022-09-06 20:55:50.jpg IMAGE 2022-09-06 20:55:52.jpg
🥩 Catering company in Ukraine now offers its customers to eat "Russian soldiers"
You always think what you hear and see from Ukraine sometimes can't get any more perverse than this - and then you're surprised again and again.
____
🥩 На Украине компания, предоставляющая услуги кейтеринга, предлагает людям съесть "российского солдата"

The source comes from a telegram channel entry.

Zelensky's "Dark Side" T-Shirt

Get the details... on it.
The way how things are played out at the public stage, is bluntly tasteless, in my opinion. On the other hand, well... it is there, literally in plain sight. It is about time to call in the Jedis... May the Force be with us.

IMAGE-2022-10-15-01-31-57.jpgIMAGE-2022-10-15-01-31-54.jpg

Zelensky's "Dark Side" T-Shirt

Get the details... on it.
The way how things are played out at the public stage, is bluntly tasteless, in my opinion. On the other hand, well... it is there, literally in plain sight. It is about time to call in the Jedis... May the Force be with us.

View attachment 65454View attachment 65455

Given Zelensky's tastes, I'm a little surprised that his shirt doesn't say "Welcome to the Dank Side" with glowing mushroom houses in the background, a pile of cocaine at the 'green alien's' feet, ufos flying in the air, and a pink elephant with tiny wings choking on a fat spliff in the place of the truck.

Oh. Now i get it !

🇺🇦 Der offizielle Account des ukrainischen Außenministeriums schreibt, dass Fürst Wladimir im Jahr 988 die Kiewer Rus aus der Taufe gehoben und sich für den Beitritt der Ukraine zur Europäischen Union entschieden hätte 🤡

🇺🇦 В официальном аккаунте МИДа Украины рассказывается, что в 988 году князь Владимир крестил Киевскую Русь и тем самым заложил путь Украины в ЕС 🤡

IMAGE-2022-10-16-16-16-36.jpg

🥩 Catering company in Ukraine now
offers its customers to eat "Russian soldiers"

It may sound funny, but in a deeper sense, it shows that something is seriously off with the collective soul of a country... (or maybe I should write; the powers which try to imprint a collective soul of a country, by flipping it into the abyss). It reminds me of spirit cooking, doesn't it ? :scared:
If we take what C's said about the purpose of portals- facilitate to possess the people. If we take portal near Kiev as a factor, all this makes sense. At least in the sense the people of influence - lot of psycho's. Add 50% OP's who are wind bags who move with wind direction nd and naturally float to managerial positions to enforce the orders . The souled person who stuck in between has to struggle to make up their mind and not get crushed by brutality. How long can they sustain? It is a maddening part of the life in this world.

In a way, Putin is aware of it , giving chances over and over with carrot ( soft versions of shock and awe) and stick (hard hitting in between) ). Wiping out all ( like US did in Iraq) only creates migration to the Russia, which is additional headache of supporting them and extra headache of weeding out who is good and bad.

Some times i wonder, no ruler in the world can dare to do what Putin is doing. The "crossing of the Rubicon" moment came when US wants to send ships to Crimea after 2014 Maidan coup. There is no choice for Putin or Russia - Fight to the end. Some stones from the above can set things straight (with massive casualties) for what ever left over . Scary to contemplate.

Article 16 of the Constitution of Ukraine

That's another way how to put it... masking Ukrainian Nazi ideologies under the umbrella of a Chornobyl excuse.:rolleyes:

"Ensuring environmental safety, maintaining ecological balance in the territory of Ukraine, overcoming the aftermath of the Chornobyl catastrophe - the catastrophe of global scale - and preserving the gene pool of the Ukrainian people, shall be the duty of the State."

IMAGE 2022-10-16 16:58:44.jpg

Стаття 16. Забезпечення екологічної безпеки і підтримання екологічної рівноваги на території України, подолання наслідків Чорнобильської катастрофи - катастрофи планетарного масштабу, збереження генофонду Українського народу є обов'язком держави.

"Rapist Kits :umm: of Russian soldiers"

We have seen the principle of insanity going rampant in so many ways - in "Climate Change", Covid Plandemic and of course, in the Russian-Ukrainian Conflict. Newspaper Mirror, oh, what a delightful, truthful, absolutely wonderfully honest..."Heart of Britain" (a slogan they state about themselves) - what would the world be without you.

You can't make that 💩 up.
Oh - but yes, that's exactly what we do !
We fool you only... five times.
Or more...

IMAGE-2022-10-20-05-43-52.jpg

Oh, by the way.
Regarding that "innovative" 3D digital representation of Zelensky:
Let's put him where he belongs.
Seems fitting.

- 2022-10-15 at 00.36.21.png

Regarding Sanctions
"Here is a complete list of what the sanctions have already brought"

IMAGE 2022-10-17 08:36:37.jpg

Last edited: