UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

SOTT UFO/ALIEN VIDEO

Ok so it is clear that things are created by people of "Power" to keep the majority of the population in fear and worried/busy to distract them from what is really going on or from seaking the truth. As if thats not enough people have their own petty drama's, self importance and materialness that gets in the way. This stops them from seeing or starting to find the truth. Then there is also work, friends, money, food, sleep everyday sort of stuff that takes up time. I believe that it is easier for these entities to controle psychopaths because they are wired differently then non psycopaths.

In my short life I feel the best way to find the truth is to try new things, theorys or ways of doing something. Give it a fiar attempted your all, if it doesn't work don't try and change or fix the outcome move on and take what you learned.

With that being said the C"s said that what these 4D STS entities are trying to do won't work and that everything is a lesson its a big school. In order to do well in school you have to figure out what type of learning opproach works best for you, waht is the best way for you to study and then continue on your way to the next lesson.

I don't know what the point of my post is - I just watched the whole video and this stuff is what came out.

Also that we create our insecurities are fears - that they are illusions - also that our fears should be faced and this is how me might raise our conciousness/courage

In my short life I feel the best way to find the truth is to try new things, theorys or ways of doing something. Give it a fiar attempted your all, if it doesn't work don't try and change or fix the outcome move on and take what you learned.

Have you given due consideration of the role of self deception in this philosophy?

Just a thought.

Well yea i could be wrong thats just my viewpoint now. Maybe what I was doing was just wrong or I was holding on to something longer than I should maybe this maybe that. But I do think there is more than one way to acomplish something and its good to try different things but be aware at all times. And I am saying "I think" so I am not saying "I Know"

Menna said:
Well yea i could be wrong thats just my viewpoint now. Maybe what I was doing was just wrong or I was holding on to something longer than I should maybe this maybe that. But I do think there is more than one way to acomplish something and its good to try different things but be aware at all times. And I am saying "I think" so I am not saying "I Know"

Well you should be saying "I know", remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

EGVG said:
Menna said:

Well you should be saying "I know", remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

I think Menna is merely stating that he tries to keep his mind open and that his understanding changes with new information. This is a good thing.

and it would be ignorant to say I know without really knowing - just to say I know because I "should" doesnt mean I am going to be pressured to say "I know" because I feel then maybe my knowledge is pressured and formed because I THINK I have to know - so If I am not 100% sure then I say I think or believe.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates... So looking back I examine my life and look over it with a watchful eye. I can't say I know this or that but I may think this or that. I say what I think on this forum and then if someone wants to point me in the right direction or if enough people say the same thing then the scale tips from I think to I know.

THe problem I have is examining my life to the point where I am in a daydream and it kinda affects my mood and I would like to examine without it affecting me so much- (not the point of the post but thought id throw it in)

and thanks Anart

anart said:
EGVG said:
Menna said:

I think Menna is merely stating that he tries to keep his mind open and that his understanding changes with new information. This is a good thing.

OK, I understood differently.

Howdy Menna. You've said something that caught my eye in regards to myself.

Menna said:
[...] if enough people say the same thing then the scale tips from I think to I know. [...]

I have struggled with this. 'Tis good to have a consensus but I still need to Work on researching references to provide support and "feel" discovery. An Ah-Ha moment if you will. Just because many say so, "it" may not be true.

I have not read all the posts on this thread
but after watching the entire video
What a great piece of work !
slow pace , but easy to absorb ...
puts one of the most important topics ...imo
of Laura & the C's together .
and there are hundreds of other topics covered ...in the work
thanks all for allowing their work to be shared ...
( Laura , Camelot , Dolan , Turner -RIP etc ...) ....

Brilliant video.
Not just the information, but everything about it.
I love listening to it, to hear that someone sees things similar to me, and sometimes i need that.
So different to reading a book, or a post.

Just Brilliant Along with "●•٠· KNOW THYSELF ·٠•●" video!
i think these videos are a great work to spreed the word far and wide! in the Spanish speaking comunity have been very successful, almost as twice the times hit counter views for the 1Th video in English maybe this show sadly some "gringos" are just to blind to seek and see, and preffer chanting dumb "USA" on some charade osama death party at the W.H

Al Today - I agree just because 7 out of 10 people say something is true doesn't mean it is there is no better substitute for that "Ah Ha" feeling. THe feeling of "well that makes perfect sense and when I cross reference my life that fits in" even then I still question but like I said when the majority say something and I see it fits into my life for me the scale tips in the knowing direction. Its more of a feeling then anything else.

Can someone provide me with a link to the Know Thyself video - I see it mentioned in this thread but cant find it.

I just noticed an interesting comment from a Scientologist on the SOTT Focus of "UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact" http://wwww.sott.net/articles/show/228283-UFOs-Aliens-and-the-Question-of-Contact

I have just spent the last 2 hours watching this video.
I have been a Scientologist for 30 years. I agree with the data in this video; it does not surprise me.

What I have been trying to do for the past 2 years is to make others aware that the works of Hubbard are a resource for you.
They don't go into what has been happening on earth in the recent past. But they do do into what has been happening in the more distant past. And all his data was obtained from human memory without the use of hypnosis.

Beyond that, it offers some a way to engage in the "battle" with a much lower chance of being defeated. Not everyone needs to be a "soldier" for the battle to be won. But we owe it to them to at least become aware of what they are up against. Everyone says there is more for us to learn. If you are not aware of Hubbard's work, that would be a good place to start.

I've heard of Scientology and its followers such as Tom Cruise and other celebrities, but never gave it much attention. Is anyone familiar with Hubbard's work and what does it have to do with what was presented in the video?

Back
Top Bottom