UFO In Jerusalem Over Mt Temple: Look For Flash ( Excellent Footage! )

Gaiamystery said:
RyanX said:
Gaiamystery said:
Excellent Footage

I agree. That was pretty weird!

BTW did you take notice to the red pulsating lights in the sky? This is the best footage I have ever come across in a long time!

Yeah, I saw that. It looked like it could have been part of a larger object.

RyanX said:
Gaiamystery said:
RyanX said:
Gaiamystery said:
Excellent Footage

I agree. That was pretty weird!

BTW did you take notice to the red pulsating lights in the sky? This is the best footage I have ever come across in a long time!

Yeah, I saw that. It looked like it could have been part of a larger object.

I agree. The lights do seem to be part of the larger object. You know, I have always believed that life existed on other planets and or in different realms-dimensions...However, my concern is whether these beings will be working in the best interest of mankind or of themselves. :(

Yeah, pretty impressive. I hadn't noticed the red lights the first two times, but once you see them, they add a lot to the weirdness factor... Maybe they were intergalactic tourists taking a picture of the temple with a flash? :lol:

Hm.

I have to agree; it LOOKS great. The effects were peerless. Right up there with "Cloverfield".

It's the psychology of the video I question.

These points leap to mind which cause me to be critical of this video. . .

1. Corroborating witnesses/video? Remarkable light displays over the Temple Mount; A hovering, fast-moving, high-brightness ball of light, a giant flash in the city, and an enormous UFO overhead? If there isn't a LOT of corroborating video and witness testimony, then I think that fact alone indicates a hoax.

2. Linear 3D thinking. Consider the narrative: "A mysterious ball of light appears, observes for a while, drops down to do 'something', there is a flash of light which signals the end of the 'something', and the ball returns up to an apparent mother ship and departs." -To me, that sounds like the sort of narrative a very 3D human would come up with given a pre-set understanding of the resources available for such an operation. This is evidence of nuts and bolts thinking, rational cause and effect. Zero high strangeness in spite of the fact that 4D is weird and its denizens simply don't think like humans.

And why did this film get made without that kind of awareness? I think it is because even though the film maker may be trying to create a UFO hoax, s/he was nonetheless unprepared/unable to accept that there can be any effects beyond the bounds of 3D physics. That's the problem with UFO sceptics. 4D hyper-dimensionality, which is a common aspect of most UFO events, isn't allowed to exist, even in a fictional narrative.

Hoaxers, I suspect, are more likely than not to discount the whole UFO phenomenon; they either think it's all a joke in which case they don't mind polluting the waters of research, OR they have have serious narcissism, "Pay Attention To ME you Stupid People!" issues. Typically, I've found, such people have a hard time reading reality in general because they work from an ego-centric point of view by default. Understanding the UFO phenomenon requires a larger perspective which accepts (cannot avoid) that we are small and powerless. It's hard for ego-centrics to accept that.

This video reminds me of the one where an airplane was snatched from mid-air by a UFO exhibiting studied insect-like (2D!!) flight behaviors. Again, peerless video effects, but the psychology smelled wrong. And there were, again, no corroborating reports. Planes don't vanish in mid-flight over airports without there being a lot of attention and outcry. But an ego-centric can understand insect-like behavior, can solve for it using human ingenuity, and can send Ripley in with a machine gun to save the day. That kind of thinking is very attractive and calming for an ego-driven person and, I suspect, will infect every level of their behavior, up to and including the making of hoax videos.

3. Cultural significance. The Temple Mount is a hot button, and has been for a long time. Most UFOs seem to appear over seemingly arbitrary locations or over military installations. The few events I've read where the reason of a chosen location of a UFO appearance is suggested/revealed, it has to do with individual humans they are tracking. While I don't know enough to say that a reliable pattern is observable, it still seems out of keeping that this UFO should express interest in a pile of rock which doesn't appear to have anything particularly special about it other than its human cultural significance. By contrast, humans wanting to get the maximum viral-video effect out of their efforts would profit greatly from choosing such a location to put their UFO above.

4. Egyptian unrest. It seems to me that there might be a psyops quotient involved here. Connecting UFOs to political/religous events may hold some value in these days. Noting the growing awareness in China towards UFOs and Richard Dolan being herded towards certain types of broadcasting, it seems to me that this might be building towards some kind of special human programming. Christ returning in the arms of space brothers? Sheesh. But that's all purely speculative on my part.

So those are my thoughts. I may well be entirely wrong; this may be the real thing, a fantastic UFO over the Temple Mount. But for now I think it's very likely to be a fake. I will wait to see if other witnesses come forth with video and testimony and then revise my thinking accordingly.

EDIT:

I forgot to add these additional points. . .

5. Perfect framing. Most UFO videos are very badly shot. There is rarely a horizon line present; you're lucky to get even a lamp post or a tree top for a fraction of the video to gauge distance and size from. As much as I complain and implore people to try to get a static horizon reference in their UFO videos, I realize the futility of such moaning and complaining. The basic fact is that few people are trained to shoot useful video. But this video. . . Why, it was perfectly framed, there was relatively little shake, the person shooting the video didn't give into the impulse to zoom in on the ball of light, (a very common mistake), and most telling to me, the frame was perfectly set up to capture future events in the video time-line. That's all just a little too perfect; too pre-considered.

6. In-line annotation I don't know about you, but putting text and arrows into a video to draw attention to details which I want people to notice is beyond my meager capabilities. That text wasn't added by YouTube through its user-features. It was added before being uploaded. This person had some film-making and post-production skills, and I've never met a person who has trained themselves in those techniques who hasn't also dreamed of fame and fortune in the film industry. --And by extension, who isn't fully aware of films like "Blair Witch" and of the power of the internet to accrue attention and fame via YouTube.

Okay. I'm done now.

Thanks for allowing me to share my thoughts on this.

Woodsman said:
Okay. I'm done now.

I don't know, their responses (in Hebrew) sounded genuine enough, especially the guy on front. He didn't even mention the word UFO but kept asking "what is this thing?". Also notice that he is probably filming it on his cellphone. Personally, I didn't get the feel that it was a fake. fwiw.

Added: Here is another (extended) video posted by the same guy where you can hear them discussing the object. They mention that it's a no fly area (above Mt Temple) and that perhaps it's a police helicopter but doesn't look like one because it has a weird light. "It looks like a ball of light, it's crazy."

Keit said:
Woodsman said:
Okay. I'm done now.

I don't know, their responses (in Hebrew) sounded genuine enough, especially the guy on front. He didn't even mention the word UFO but kept asking "what is this thing?". Also notice that he is probably filming it on his cellphone. Personally, I didn't get the feel that it was a fake. fwiw.

I would suspect that people appearing in such a video would be active participants. That's how I'd do it if I were so inclined. Often such projects are not done alone; college student pranks require others to egg each other on and congratulate oneanother on their cleverness. Saddly, I speak from past experience. :( I was such a dork when I was a kid.

And here is another video, probably taken by the guy who held the cellphone. Less quality but from a different angle. Also has a better view of the red lights.

Woodsman said:
I was such a dork when I was a kid.

Yup, weren't many of us... ;D ;D ;D

But, it was a cool video. I've seen weird schtuff. Kinda like that. So who knows? Then again, TPTB gotta get us all ready to be saved... Geeze... If this all does happen as theorized, how many will wanna get on that/those ship(s) to "Serve Man".?.?.? Chomp, Chomp.

Indeed, these are interesting times...

Keit said:
And here is another video, probably taken by the guy who held the cellphone. Less quality but from a different angle. Also has a better view of the red lights.

Keit great discovery :thup:

yup it seems that this is the guy who held the cellphone.

that makes it hard to believe that this UFO footage is fake!

you have to different videos that filmed it in different angles.
a smart guy could even reconstruct the angle of the cellphone video ( by comparison with the first video)
and could overlap the two video sequences to see if they match.

really, the two videos together are invincible !!!!!!

Edit: one of the best maybe the best UFO footages I ever saw.
especially because with the two footages together you can, in all probability say, it's genuine.

The problem is that the videos are taken almost from the same place, one behind the other, a triangulation is very hazardous in this case...
Even if the footage cannot be proven genuine, at least it cannot ve proven as a fake.
We hear some cars in the background so maybe some other people have seen it from other places of the city. The problem is that in a religious charged place it is probably not easy to report such things.

Back
Top Bottom