UFO I captured last year

Interesting. It seems to have a dark greenish metallic hue. I've seen similar objects in other videos before - if I find them I'll post them. They seem to change shape or morph, or they even split into separate orbs and then converge again into one object. The glowing orb UFOs that are so widespread are similar, most often seen at night. Although they seem to hover in place in various triangular formations, they've also been known to combine into one single light and/or separate from one light into many.

Perhaps it could be a bundle of loose balloons is what I thought at first, but the way it was moving at the end, over the backdrop of clouds, seems too quick for it to be balloons. Could you describe any other details that you noticed that weren't captured in the footage?

Thanks for sharing.

I concur with PhoenixToEmber's observations that it is indeed morphing its configuration. It sort has a spider look to its design. Something witnessed in California in the 90's, but commingling with a bigger mother ship.
Or at least to my best recollection.

7653aeff1dea9fd8abff5745f96b66d7.png

Good catch jupiterbeings, and thanks also for sharing.

A the beginning it looks like a cow or similar animal. But yeah, it seems to change shape.

Attachments

• UFO-cow.jpg
    UFO-cow.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 115
I'm gonna go with dinosaur balloon.

Attachments

• dino-ufo.png
    dino-ufo.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
Thanks for your comments. I did not have much time to think about it as it all happened so quickly. Like I noted in the description it was a very windy day. If you watch the video in slow motion or by pausing you will notice that the object does not move around that much. In the weather conditions, if it was a balloon I would think that this would make it move around a lot more than it did. I'm not ruling out the possibility but....it was weird.
I have captured and witnessed many odd things flying about in the sky over the years and since I'm here I will tell you of another experience I had just recently. Although I did not manage to record this time. On the morning of 12th August I stayed up to watch the Perseid meteor shower. I started watching the skies at 2am. It was a clear beautiful night. At 2.16am I caught sight of an object travelling east to west above my house. I would say it appeared fairly low in the night sky. At a guess I would say 1500-2000 feet. The object was a pinky red colour, almost translucent. It had a circular centre with semi circular 'wings' either side. It moved quickly and with purpose. At first it was moving in a straight line then as it literally passed directly overhead it abruptly moved left then right and carried on straight before disappearing out of sight. I don't know what that was but it was not a balloon, drone, or plane. It seemed slightly illuminated and almost biological in appearance. A cool experience to see for sure.

RedFox said:

I think you might be right. That looks like a match to me, from the shape right down to the metallic green hue. Perhaps what appears to us as the object morphing or changing shape is simply the balloon changing position while being blown around, combined with the light reflection off the surface shifting around as it turns.

What made you think to look up and compare a dinosaur balloon? I never would've thought of that.

PhoenixToEmber said:
RedFox said:

I think you might be right. That looks like a match to me, from the shape right down to the metallic green hue. Perhaps what appears to us as the object morphing or changing shape is simply the balloon changing position while being blown around, combined with the light reflection off the surface shifting around as it turns.

What made you think to look up and compare a dinosaur balloon? I never would've thought of that.

I remember that I once looked at an ordinary balloon, that I knew was a balloon since I watched it take off, pretty much from the ground. It was probably filled with helium, since it gained in hight pretty quickly and was moved by fast moving airs. As soon as it reached a higher hight it seemed to change its shape and started to look pretty much like a strange UFO. I guess the changing air pressure combined with the strong winds made the balloon change shape.

If I wouldn't have seen it already take off from a lower point, I probably would have thought that it is a UFO, since it really looked odd when it reached a specific height and wasn't recognizable for my eyes as a balloon anymore. So I can imagine that a dinosaur shaped balloon, can look and behave even "stranger" to the naked eye, in those heights.

Back
Top Bottom