Two interesting documents regarding 9/11

C

Crimsonblade

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum. My name's Mike, I'm 23 and from Wales, UK.

I thought I would use my first post to draw everyone's attention to two interesting documents regarding Israel and Britain's involvement in 9/11 which, according to this forum's search facility, appear to have never been discussed before. The first article (the link to both is below) is from the Congressional Record of the USA (76th congress, third session), and is dated April 19th, 1940. It details, and I quote from the article, the "steps toward British Union, a World State, and International Strife", and mentions something called 'The British-Israeli World Federation'. There is also talk of a coming "new order". The second document is dated from the 1930s, and is an article from Destiny Magazine, the British-Israeli World Federation's official publication. It quite clearly states (and remember, this was written in the 1930s) that their (the B-I WF's) plan to "cleanse the earth and humanity as God's Sanctuary, in preparation for the fullness of the Kingdom of Heaven on the earth" would occur on September of 2001. The exact date mentioned is September 17th.

The documents can be downloaded in their entirety here: _http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/articles/british-israel/index.html

As you have probably noticed from the website, this is the research of Jordan Maxwell, not my own. It is interesting to note that soon after Maxwell brought up this topic on a radio show (admittedly Coast to Coast, but that doesn't automatically mean he is COINTELPRO!) his phone line was cut off live on air, and he has repeatedly received death threats to the point where for a time he gave up interviews and lectures completely. Assuming the talks of threats aren't lies, he may definitely have touched upon something sensitive indeed!

What are people's thoughts on this research? Inconclusive and possibly coincidental, or a strong suggestion that 9/11 was planned many decades, perhaps even centuries, in advance? 

I didn't find a link to the second document. Can you provide one?

The second document can be found on the same link. Document 1 is shown on page 1, and if you click on page 2 you can find document 2 :)

Here's another interesting article, about the hints inadvertently thrown out by the MSM:

'The Unspeakable Truth about 9/11; or dots you are not supposed to connect.'

_http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=9326

Contains some eye-opening stuff, osit.

Back
Top Bottom