Turning the dial up or down on precognition

Galdon

A Disturbance in the Force
So, i have quite possibly the most useless level of precognition ever concieved. When something is about to happen, i usually become 'aware of' a change before it happens, but not nearly long enough before to actually do something about it or identify the source.

I have precognative dreams periodically, but they also tend to be so contextual its impossible to tell what it was refering to until after it happens.

The most annoying thing though, is that when i try to practice any other psychic ability i get major interfierance from precognition. When i am about to try something i will 'know' it will work and it does without any difficulty; but when i don't get that feeling absolutely nothing will ever happen no matter how long I try.

If i could get it to just turn off while practicing or get more control over it so the predictions could actually be useful it would make things a lot easier. Are there any good excersizes for developping either of those kinds of control over my precognative ability?

Hello Galdon,

welcome to the forum, if you may post an introduction on the Newbies forum, that would be great.

I don't think anyone here will be able to give you guidance in such matters because it is not the purpose of this forum.

Tigersoap said:
Hello Galdon,

welcome to the forum, if you may post an introduction on the Newbies forum, that would be great.

I don't think anyone here will be able to give you guidance in such matters because it is not the purpose of this forum.

Ahh, sorry for my misunderstanding. I suppose this forum is more geared towards discussion than teaching then? Also, I'll go make an introduction post.

Galdon said:
Ahh, sorry for my misunderstanding. I suppose this forum is more geared towards discussion than teaching then? Also, I'll go make an introduction post.

I wouldn't say that we're not geared towards teaching, but that it's more that our focus is Fourth Way teaching (learning), so the focus is self mastery rather than dealing with learning or improving psychic abilities and other things in similar arenas. Self mastery really needs to come first as without self-remembering we're just running programs and being tools (pawns) for the overlords of entropy.

So we discuss (not debate) and teach and learn, but with a very specific purpose and goal. :)

I had a bizarre experience this evening. I was driving home, quite late for me, around 11.30 pm. I started running it through my mind..... Hmm should I take the right fork through the suburbs which would increase the travelling time. Or should I take the left fork .....onto the exoressway, which is a longer distance but at this time of night would be faster. As I mentally made my decision to take the left fork, my little voice said to me " Go slow around this bend, because there may be a crashed car when you come out of the bend and you won't be able to see it in time.". To my amazement as I rounded the bend right there in front of me was a silver car smashed into the concrete barrier and straddled across the road. I had heeded my little voice and had gone really slowly so was not in any danger at all. As I drove past I quickly observed that all six people - young guys were ok and standing around the car on their mobile phones.

I have consciously been taking heed of my little voice recently and listening to it because I have noticed that when you override or ignore it and let your mind make the decisions something bad happens.

Ocean said:
I have consciously been taking heed of my little voice recently and listening to it because I have noticed that when you override or ignore it and let your mind make the decisions something bad happens.

I decided to do nothing and see if the "little voice" was accurate, it was right but another paid the price in pain for that test.

Galdon said:
Are there any good excersizes for developping either of those kinds of control over my precognative ability?

I have no advice to offer about 'dialing down' your intuition to practice other skills you might have, but if you think you possess precognitive ability and want to test it, I can suggest that you try playing poker online for play money. [link removed by moderator] offers free online poker games using play money, as well as real money games for those outside the US, I understand (but I have not played for real money).

There's nothing that you have to download and install to signup and start playing there, but you need a PC system that supports running Java applets. I play there once or twice a week on a PC running Linux and have built up just over $1 million in play money winnings within the last year or so. Mostly by playing a tight game, meaning that I don't even start playing a hand unless it has good potential to win.

You could also test your precognition by picking stocks (on paper only) and then tracking them weekly or monthly to see how well your intuitions hold up over time.

Back
Top Bottom