Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Well said Keyhole.

I too was an avid reader of Icke's work and agree he offers enough nuance where there is still value in his message. I've found his recent Twitter postings to be of great value for many. As you elegantly stated, sort of a bridge for normies.

Alex Jones is funded by both the CIA/Mossad (how do you tell the difference) and it has been proven in this way back machine link that was deleted off the internet.

Just in case this is again deleted, I have screenshots of everything saved.

IMO, there is nothing Jones says that isn't calculated in some way to benefit his Zionist/Ashkenezi benefactors.

He is not to be trusted ever IMO.
That's a conclusion I've made (and returned to!) and numerous occasions. I wrote this about Jones (which is based on some of our earlier shared findings in this forum thread) many years ago:

Thing is though, on the specific point about Jones having "Zionist/Ashkenazi benefactors," what stance has he recently taken on Israel's war in Gaza? After all, the essential point of having Zionist benefactors should logically be that, when the key moment came, Jones would play his 'paid' part to keep his audience 'on side' for Israel. Instead we're seeing him call Israel's 'war' what it is, genocide, and warn against the US being dragged into a war with Iran for Israel... the very opposite stance his would-be Zionist benefactors would surely want him to have.

One other note is that Mike Cernovich (who is on the list on the above linked website) *WAS* a very close personal friend of mine who actually is the Godfather of my oldest daughter Alexandra.

A lot changed with our relationship once I was made aware of this information. Probably a story best untold *online* and better for in person. :)
Mike Cernovich is another one I find infuriating to 'follow' online: one minute he nails something, or simply speculates soundly with good reasoning and apparent insight... the next he's repeating the Official Lie on a different topic! And so I find myself prone to 'flipping hot and cold' about his 'intentions' and his 'alignment with Truth'. But, taking into account the mental exercises others have posted above, the internal angsting we go through of "is he or isn't he?!..." can be put aside by keeping in mind that Cernovich is, most likely, just another fallible human 'feeling his way' through the 'sea of lies' we're all swimming in.

Mike Cernovich is another one I find infuriating to 'follow' online: one minute he nails something, or simply speculates soundly with good reasoning and apparent insight... the next he's repeating the Official Lie on a different topic! And so I find myself prone to 'flipping hot and cold' about his 'intentions' and his 'alignment with Truth'. But, taking into account the mental exercises others have posted above, the internal angsting we go through of "is he or isn't he?!..." can be put aside by keeping in mind that Cernovich is, most likely, just another fallible human 'feeling his way' through the 'sea of lies' we're all swimming in.

One thing to keep in mind is that a lot of those influencer types do have an agenda - but not necessarily in the sense of being "controlled" or even malicious: they rose to prominence around certain issues, and their incentive (whether consciously or not) is to satisfy their followers. These days they also literally make money with every click. So on some issues, they have to "play it safe" and not offend their people; on other issues, they have to lean hard into a certain controversial angle, possibly alienating some but also getting tons of attention from those who agree. I mean, what would happen to some of them if they came out against the "China is to blame!" narrative, for example? Almost all US-based online right-wingers are at least partially on board with that...

In other words, even without being controlled opposition or anything like that, their incentives make it so that "Truth" is not their sole objective.

Which makes this place so great. Time and again I have realized that this is the only place I know of where getting to the bottom of things from all kinds of angles is the only goal. Which is not to say that we can't screw up and get things wrong at times; but it's surprisingly rare and we correct it eventually when it does happen. Because there is no other agenda at play here. At the end of the day, that's what matters.

One thing that has helped me over the years is to try my best to objectively assess the net effect of someone's work on the current state of humanity. Does it, as a whole, further the enslavement of people's mind & soul, but include a few sprinkles of truth? Or does it instead exert a overall net positive effect, despite not being 100% accurate?

One example that comes to mind is David Icke, who I was previously an avid follower of. For a long time after discovering Laura's work, I dismissed Icke as a "disinformation agent". Over the years, however, I have come to appreciate some nuance. First of all, there is a strong tendency within the "truth movement" to assign conscious intention, but the truth might be that many of the so-called "disinformation agents" are just fallible humans who are entirely unconscious of spreading false information, but who generally mean well and are doing their best to seek truth, though they simply don't have a worthwhile network to help tune their thinking. So they get lost in their own thinking somewhere along the way.

Despite the evident problems with Icke's interpretation of world events and the dynamics of 4DSTS, I have grown to become thankful for his influence, because it prepared me in many ways to be receptive to the C's material. I know for a fact that many people on this forum were also originally introduced to similar concepts through Icke's work, and through becoming inspired to seek more answers, eventually stumbled on Laura's material. He has become something like a "stepping stone" for so many people who want truth. It is correct to state that he gets a lot wrong. But I am convinced that his overall body of work exerts a net positive effect (or at least it did for me, and probably many others.)

I think the same can be said for Alex Jones. He doesn't have a solid network of people to help refine his ideas and stamp out his thinking errors, assumptions and false beliefs. Perhaps he has engaged in some intentional falsifications in the past. But I am honestly under the impression that the net effect of his work has also been positive. With the media attention he has had, Jones is essentially bridging the gap between "normies" and die-hard truth seekers, and opening so many people's eyes through the interviews he does on large channels.

Tucker continues to impress me. So for as long has he continues to speak truth, I will continue listening. It is always our job to parse the truth from the lies, no matter who is preaching it. And so far, Tucker is doing a great job. It he eventually performs a switcheroo, it will be quite clear to see for anyone who is genuinely paying attention.
I think the same can certainly be said for Rogan. The reach of his platform has connected huge numbers of people with very important ideas, often at critical times. I think the recent widespread pushback against 'woke' arguably had it's genesis in his series of podcasts with Jordan Peterson. Who knows what the effect Tucker sharing these ideas with such a large audience will ultimately be?

Tucker is still on fire! In this speech given at the International Order of Teddy Roosevelt, Carlson starts off talking about how Teddy was viewed as the ideal alpha male in his household, reflects on how Teddy always retreated to wilderness adventures when life events overwhelmed him, then goes off in his own unique way with topics ranging from his own love of the outdoors, architecture and the human need for beauty, the financial poverty but cultural strength of rural America and, how his dogs are the best in the country.

The most interesting part to me was him asking himself, "What is America today when there really is no unified culture, no real faith in the government, English is no longer a requirement, little religious connection and, little knowledge of our history or law?". His answer was something to the effect that it is our natural resources, the land itself that is America. That is the last thing still remaining that can truly be called "American" and we should do everything in our power to protect and cherish it. It was a captivating speech and well worth the watch.

Now I think I'm getting some more clarity on it - a deep change in thinking is imperative for growth of Being.
I remembered this after getting insights / image flashes about my [possible] real heritage during the Romance Book Reading Project.
Pondering about those way too many past lives I saw in my anchestral line, as I reported here: see quote below.

Including Laura's thoughts about the ancestral line. I made many explorations, back and forth thinking. As I already described, I feel very lucky that I didn't commit during this lifetime. In Caesar's time it was like hitting a chicken with your car. Taking many lives, repeatedly. Didn't matter much. But today, so close to 'The End', its a different matter. I think, this life is a 'graduation incarnation' for most of us. Sort of like to see - for your and your community & family in 5thD - if you are ready to work on yourself during the next 1000 years in 4th Density. The decision to work on Being to get closer to STO.

So, as - I believe - as a Kantekkian War Criminal, and as a serial killer / murderer: as a soldier and as a marauder/outlaw in my past lives in the last 2000+ years (and in ancient past), I came to the conclusion, just as Samenow's mending criminals did, that I now obediently observe a Higher Authority.

Samenow's criminals, who do not have a real soul, might lose themselves - I think - once their Civilizing Ruling Authority = Society of Psychiatrists & Judges & People dissolve into chaos.
Those of Samenow's Criminals, described in his book - thank You for the summary - who DO possess a real Soul however, therefore who can burn in Hell / go to 5thD, I think they have a chance to realize to stop being a criminal even if their Controlling Authority of current Society dissolves into chaos.

Ultimately the strongest controlling force against regressing into a criminal is the Soul, I think. Its memory. Effected during those Replays / Past Life Reviews in 5thD. Rev. Vale Owen describes this as "even the lowest of criminals burning in Hell have the chance to consider their past crimes and nurture / grow a wish in themselves that beginning tomorrow they wanna be slowly cleansed and they can begin their long-long [long] journey to progress toward the Light of Heaven."

A souled war veteran's regrets. What atrocities have been committed during service. No wonder souled war veterans who went through the hell of war absolutely didn't wanna talk about their horrible experiences.

So, after reflecting on above many times, especially after I saw this:
During the Romance Book Reading Exercise there was talk about accessing ancestral information. I might have glimpsed into some deep well of tribal ancestral memory - the experience was quite visual. What I saw was a dim, gray, flat sand ocean floor extending into infinity, lit by an otherworldly, "Twilight Zone"-light. The entire ocean floor was covered by black pebbles neatly placed at equal distances, the pebbles representing incarnations... this vast field of pebbles reaching into the horizon.. of the deep ocean floor.
Its just.. those couldn't have been my past lives, as there were way too many past lives there for one soul to experience! This could have been only be possible via a shared-tribal-memory. If I saw a massive collection of ancestral past-lives there..

I came to the conclusion that ultimately - as a Universal Rule - I have to observe Cosmic Authority. My case represents the case of many, I think. That's why, I simply started mentioning what I call 'Cosmic Legal' / 'Cosmic Court'. Similar how soldiers are kept in check by Court-Martial:
A court-martial is empowered to determine the guilt of members of the armed forces subject to military law, and, if the defendant is found guilty, to decide upon punishment.

I, as I believe, a 'Samenow Criminal' in my past lives, ..but not in this one [!], therefore observe and obey the 'Cosmic Court', which never goes away / is not destroyed by simple planetary cataclysms = Mass Transits to 5thD, and I'm calling its controlling system 'Cosmic Legal'. Taking care of Karma points. I think, its a pretty workable system, just as what Samenow describes for a human society. Cosmic Legal's court jusdges are immortal and their legal control / cases / sentencings / court summaries are written in the ether. Indelible.

So I'm observing and handling all such Samenow-scale past-lives' Urges & Rememberings in light of the Karma Points System of what I call Cosmic Legal. The Etheric Authority of Court: There is simply no escape from them. And They See Everything committed on this Earth. "5thD Life Review Team." There is no lying before such a Cosmic Court. Because all there is during such a '5thD Trial' is Overwhelming Evidence of Truth.

So above is my hyperdimensional "upgrade" idea and personal method of Samenow's excellent psychological control system taking care of criminals willing to change themselves.

A criminal is holding back & wanting to change because of remembering this Life's crimes.

I think, 'Past-life criminals', like me, are holding back and wanting to change because we remember our past-lives crimes and well-deserved punishments via extreme strength PTSD. Past-Life-Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder.

I don't know what goes on in the heads of Samenow's Criminals, who want to change.

But in my case - of souled criminals - Samenow's psychological control takes the form of mentally illuminating "Lightning Strikes of Similar Memories from Past Lives". In the form of Englightenment-Instant-Clarity showing me the terror of the situation, what would happen, if I created a - what the C's termed - Sharp Free Will Violation against an other human being. In light of my past-life violent crimes. This is a back and forth. During the temptation of "taking accounts" of how Gurdjieff called it.
It shows me the current Cosmic Legal situation, what sin I would commit - incurring Negative Karma Points - IF I would give in to my Past Life Urges and choose to commit violence:

So I don't.

But there is a great storm coming in our lifetime: the real test of all above during the future collapse of society.
So I'll have to act - in this weak body - in defense of others, who could scarcely defend themselves. I figured those acts at least could be argued with some chance in 5thD, during Life Review / before a Cosmic Court.

And now, his interview with Dugin is available:

for now, the video only; the transcript is for subscribers.

Apparently, they talked in Moscow off camera, but the conversation was so interesting to Tucker that he decided to set up cameras and record something. It's not revealed when the conversation and recording took place. Video is 20 min long.

Topics:
- The Self Destructive Behavior Of The West
- When Did Russia Become Seen As America's Main Enemy?

Well, you can read it.
THE MAIN WORDS OF THE RUSSIANS TO THE WEST HAVE BEEN SAID: ALEXANDER DUGIN'S INTERVIEW WITH TUCKER CARLSON
American journalist Tucker Carlson interviewed Russian philosopher Alexander Dugin. On the night of April 30, he posted on his website a 20-minute video of the conversation recorded in Moscow. Carlson prefaced the interview with words about Dugin: "His ideas are considered so dangerous that the Ukrainian government killed his daughter, and Amazon does not sell his books."
Tucker Carlson: We had a conversation that we weren't going to film. But everything you said turned out to be so interesting that we got a couple of cameras. And my first question to you is this: what do you think is happening in countries where English is spoken? Why did all of them – the USA, Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, Australia – decide to somehow stand up to their former selves and take actions, some of which seem self-destructive?

Alexander Dugin: I think it all started with individualism. Individualism was a misunderstanding of human nature. When you identify individualism with human nature, you break ties with everything else. It all began in the Anglo-Saxon world with the Protestant Reformation and with nominalism (a trend in philosophy). From a nominalist attitude to the fact that there are no ideas, there are only things. So, the individual was a key concept placed at the center of liberal ideology. And liberalism is a kind of historical–cultural political-philosophical process of liberation of the individual from any collective identity that surpasses the individual. And it began with the rejection of the Catholic Church and the Western Empire as a form of collective identity. After that, there was a revolt against the national state as a collective identity in favor of a purely civil society.

In the twentieth century, a great struggle began between communism, liberalism and fascism, and liberalism won again. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, only liberalism remained. And Francis Fukuyama correctly pointed out that there are no other ideologies anymore. And liberalism is the liberation of the individual from any collective identity. There were only two collective identities left to be freed from.

The first is gender. Gender liberation has led to transgender, LGBT* and new forms of sexual individualism – gender has become optional. And this was not just a deviation from liberalism, but an obligatory element of the implementation of this ideology. And now we, or rather you in the West, choose the gender you want. And the second, last step, which has not yet been fully taken, is the liberation from human identity, the non–necessity of being human. And it has names – transhumanism, posthumanism, singularity, artificial intelligence. Klaus Schwab, Kurzweil and Harari openly declared that this was the inevitable future of mankind. So five centuries ago, we boarded this train and are now approaching the historic terminus. That's how I see this situation.

When you cut off the tradition, the past, you are no longer a Protestant, you are a secular atheist, a materialist. The nation-state, which served liberalism to free itself from the empire, in turn becomes an obstacle itself, and you are freed from it. Finally, the family is being destroyed in favor of individualism. Gender has almost been overcome, there is only one step left to complete this process – liberation from human identity as something prescribed. To be free, one must be free from being a human being, to be able to choose whether to be or not to be one. And that's exactly how I see the Anglo-Saxon world. This is the vanguard of liberalism, the Anglo-Saxons are more devoted to it than any other country.

– Everything that you describe is clearly happening in reality, and it's terrible. But this is not the definition of liberalism that I have in my head. We call the USA the country of classical liberals. You consider liberalism and individual freedom to be slavery, right? When I was growing up, we understood them as an opportunity for a person to follow his conscience, to protect himself from the state. I think that's what most Americans think. What's the difference here?

– I think the problem is that there are two definitions of liberalism. There is an old liberalism and a new one. Classical liberalism with a democracy of majority, consensus, individual freedom, which had to be somehow combined with the freedom of others. And now we have a completely different phase – a new liberalism. And now we are no longer talking about the rights of the majority, but about the rights of minorities. This is no longer about individual freedom. You have to be so individualistic to criticize not only the state, but also the old understanding of personality. Now you are being promoted the idea of freeing yourself from individuality. I once managed to talk to Fukuyama on television, and he said: before, democracy meant the rules of the majority, but now it's the rules of the minority against the majority. The majority can choose Hitler or Putin, so we need to be very careful with the majority. And it must be brought under control. The minority should rule the majority, because the majority is not democracy, but totalitarianism. And now we are not talking about protecting individual freedom, but about the prescription to be enlightened, modern, progressive. And it is no longer your right, but your duty to be progressive in order to follow this agenda.

You have the freedom to be a left-wing liberal, you no longer have enough freedom to be a right-wing liberal. You have to be left-handed. And this is a kind of prescription. Liberalism has struggled with prescriptions throughout its history, and now it is its turn to be totalitarian, prescriptive.

– Was this process inevitable?

– Everything is logical. You first want to liberate the personality, and when you arrive at the point where this is realized, you need to move on. You begin to free yourself from the old understanding of personality in favor of more progressive ideas. You can't just stop here. That's my vision. If you had said, "I prefer the old liberalism," then you would have been answered: "You defend traditionalism, conservatism, fascism." Therefore, either you will be a progressive liberal, or we will cancel you.

– This is exactly what we are going through right now. Therefore, the prohibition by self–proclaimed liberals of your book, which is not a guide to making bombs or invading Ukraine, is just philosophical works, of course, is not liberal in every sense. I wonder what will happen when the mark is reached, when a person will no longer be able to free himself from anything, when a person will no longer be a person?

– It's all described in American films. I think almost all the science fiction of the XIX century was realized in the twentieth century. So there is nothing more realistic than science fiction. If you pay attention to the "Matrix" or "Terminator", then you will notice more or less identical versions of the future of posthumanism. The future is when you don't have to be human. Or artificial intelligence.

Hollywood has already released many films that, I think, correctly reflect the reality of the near future. Well, for example, if we believe that man has the nature of some kind of intelligent animal, then now with modern technologies we could already produce or design intelligent animals. And artificial intelligence, neural networks, a large database – all this becomes a kind of king of the world, which could not only manipulate reality, but also create it.

Because reality is just an image, feelings. I think humanism, futurism is not only a description of the probable future, but also a kind of political manifesto. It's like wishful thinking. And the fact that there are no films that describe a bright traditional future is also indicative. I do not know a single film in the West that shows the prosperity of families with many children. Everything that is shown there is quite black. So if you are used to drawing everything in black, and especially the future, then this black future will come one day.

We don't have any other options– either the matrix, artificial intelligence, or terminators. The choice is already beyond humanity. This is not some kind of fantasy, but a political project. And it's all pretty easy to imagine, because we've already seen these movies. And they are following this agenda.

– I didn't ask you any questions about Russia or Russian politics. My last question is: how would you explain the phenomenon that we have observed over the past 70 years, when a group of people in the West and in the United States – liberals – effectively defended the Soviet system and Stalinism. Many people personally participated in this. They spied for Stalin, supported him in our mass media. And they also loved Boris Yeltsin because he was drunk. But in 2000, the leadership changed, and Russia became their main enemy. After 80 years of defending Russia, they began to hate it. Why?

– First of all, because Putin is a traditional leader. When he came to power, he began to extract our country from global influence. He began to contradict the global progressive agenda. And those people who supported the USSR were progressive. They are still progressive. And now they found out that they were dealing with someone who did not share their agenda and at the same time tried (with success) to restore traditional values, Christianity, and traditional families.

When Putin began to insist more and more on the traditional agenda, as well as on the peculiarities of Russian civilization – as a region of the world that had, and still does not have very many similarities with progressive ideals, they discovered Putin exactly as he is. He is the type of political leader who defends traditional values and most recently – just a year ago – signed a decree on the political protection of traditional values. It was a turning point. Observers from the Western progressive camp realized this at the very beginning of his reign. Therefore, their hatred is not accidental. It's very serious. This is metaphysics.

If your main goal is to destroy traditional values – traditional family, state, relationships, beliefs, and the one who protects them has nuclear weapons (this is a small but important detail), then you will be finished. So they have grounds for Russophobia and hatred of Putin. This is not just a phobia of the Soviet Union and Russia. Everything is deeper here…
https://tsargrad.tv/articles/glavny...rvju-aleksandra-dugina-takeru-karlsonu_994330

Good interview! What I found most interesting was Dugin's description of the aims held by the new liberalism (as opposed to classical liberalism). He stated that liberalism's more recent goals are to promote "individualism" by inducing the idea that by somehow cutting off all ties to one's national, cultural, religious, etc. collective identity - one was being "progressive". And that this is where individualism - at the expense of gender through transgenderism, LGBTQ, - has become the latest biggest change in the name of liberalism.

When Tucker asked where all this was going (or even before that in the interview), Dugin stated that the next and last step in liberalism's push towards individualism was the "freedom" for humans not to be human - and to embrace a posthuman or transhuman identity. On this subject Dugin said that Hollywood has done a very good job of depicting this. But more importantly, that this development was a kind of political goal being made to empower some "to not only manipulate, but create realities."

As it happens, in this excellent interview with Whitney Webb, she quotes Eric Schmidt, formerly of Google, as coming out and saying that he wants to shape or create reality via technology, and how disgusted she is at this sort of goal.

Well, all this isn't exactly new to us, but it is interesting to see these two highly astute observers of the world make special note of these goals; to effectively change reality. Both Dugin and Webb coming at it from their own direction and differring knowledge bases.

Good interview! What I found most interesting was Dugin's description of the aims held by the new liberalism (as opposed to classical liberalism). He stated that liberalism's more recent goals are to promote "individualism" by inducing the idea that by somehow cutting off all ties to one's national, cultural, religious, etc. collective identity - one was being "progressive". And that this is where individualism - at the expense of gender through transgenderism, LGBTQ, - has become the latest biggest change in the name of liberalism.

When Tucker asked where all this was going (or even before that in the interview), Dugin stated that the next and last step in liberalism's push towards individualism was the "freedom" for humans not to be human - and to embrace a posthuman or transhuman identity. On this subject Dugin said that Hollywood has done a very good job of depicting this. But more importantly, that this development was a kind of political goal being made to empower some "to not only manipulate, but create realities."

As it happens, in this excellent interview with Whitney Webb, she quotes Eric Schmidt, formerly of Google, as coming out and saying that he wants to shape or create reality via technology, and how disgusted she is at this sort of goal.

Well, all this isn't exactly new to us, but it is interesting to see these two highly astute observers of the world make special note of these goals; to effectively change reality. Both Dugin and Webb coming at it from their own direction and differring knowledge bases.
I’m watching this now. Web’s take on the Israeli Deep State (which we call the American Deep State) is truly frightening. She’s discussing David Ben Gurion predicting the one world government with its capital in Jerusalem back in the 1950s, and how this agenda has evolved over the last 70+ years. Much of this we know (as @Ennio so perfectly stated above) and she puts it together in the concise narrative that I must endorse his recommendation that we should all give it a viewing. There’s also the subject of Smart Borders and how Russia, China and Iran are somehow going along with the program, which puts a huge question mark on multi polarity which is really eye opening.

I wish I knew how to share a YouTube transcript!

Last edited:
I’m watching this now. Web’s take on the Israeli Deep State (which we call the American Deep State) is truly frightening. She’s discussing David Ben Gurion predicting the one world government with its capital in Jerusalem back in the 1950s, and how this agenda has evolved over the last 70+ years. Much of this we know (as @Ennio so perfectly stated above) and she puts it together in the concise narrative that I must endorse his recommendation that we should all give it a viewing. There’s also the subject of Smart Borders and how Russia, China and Iran are somehow going along with the program, which puts a huge question mark on multi polarity which is really eye opening.

You found the one point she made that I was probably most at odds with :lol: Not that Russia, China, and Iran aren't using or planning to use the same or similar technology that the West does lock down its people, but that the above mentioned countries' motivations are, to a much greater degree defensive. And an attempt to mitigate the efforts at sabotage and destabilization that they fully and correctly expect to come from the West as things intensify. Same thing with AI, digital currency, etc. - its the intention behind its use, the way its implemented, the policies surrounding it, that largely determine its place on the scale of authoritarianism for authoritarianism's sake - or for the 'greater good'. Having said that, while I do appreciate Whitney's cynicism (she certainly has earned it!), I do think its a bit misplaced on this matter.

You found the one point she made that I was probably most at odds with :lol: Not that Russia, China, and Iran aren't using or planning to use the same or similar technology that the West does lock down its people, but that the above mentioned countries' motivations are, to a much greater degree defensive. And an attempt to mitigate the efforts at sabotage and destabilization that they fully and correctly expect to come from the West as things intensify. Same thing with AI, digital currency, etc. - its the intention behind its use, the way its implemented, the policies surrounding it, that largely determine its place on the scale of authoritarianism for authoritarianism's sake - or for the 'greater good'. Having said that, while I do appreciate Whitney's cynicism (she certainly has earned it!), I do think its a bit misplaced on this matter.
I’m very glad to hear you say that! I too found it a bridge too far. There’s a degree to which I cannot believe that all of the world’s psychopaths are united, regardless of the agenda to control the planet. I have the same problem with Alex Jones when the conversation shifts to China. I’m with them to a point, but there’s a threshold that I can’t get my feet to cross on an instinctive level.

I have to say, regarding the Whitney Webb interview, the last 10 minutes was deeply disturbing. Trump, Col MacGregor, Musk, Mnuchin, etc. What she has to say about the election (she’s certain Trump will be president), and the Smart Border/digital ID, (not to mention people as carbon commodities) lays out a truly sinister plan. I’m reminded of sessions awhile back where the Cs talk about the masks coming off in ways that will surely make you drop your popcorn, and if she’s correct (and that’s a massive “if”), then this would definitely qualify. I would start this as its own thread, because I feel like it deserves a lot more attention, but as @Ennio is a SuperModerator, I’ll leave it in those more than qualified hands.

When Tucker asked where all this was going (or even before that in the interview), Dugin stated that the next and last step in liberalism's push towards individualism was the "freedom" for humans not to be human - and to embrace a posthuman or transhuman identity.
The next step of the ‘non human option’ has already been taken to some extent with people identifying as various animals by living, eating, sleeping snd defecating in the manner of the animal they claim to be. So what’s the last step? Trans-biological?

Back
Top Bottom