Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

@JEEP quoted:
Tucker Carlson sits down with Redacted Host Clayton Morris...
What a nice interview, thanks.

When talking about people who in the 90's hated him (Taibbi & Greenwald in this case), and he them - now they are on his show and he loves to have them:

To have your own preconceptions overturned, in a good way, is one of the great joys of living.
- Tucker Carlson

At the end, Tucker said (paraphrasing), so whatever happened with Building 7? If you were to say that on television, they'd flip out. ...why can't I ask more questions about that.

Next up:
Tucker discusses a bunch of subjects here, a few that are of relevance to the forum.

Have not watched yet, however it sounds good.

As Alejo said:
I really disliked him over a decade ago, and I do think he's grown a lot as a person

Yes agree, and in the fist video, this is what he was saying, with some humility, that his messed up his views on Iraq and much else et cetera, and yet he has grown as can be seen.

Again in the first video (knowing he works for a big corporation), he describes getting a text from someone high up on his reporting on Ukraine, wherein Tucker response with something along the lines of, I know you don't agree with me, and yet thank you for letting me tell it like I see it.

Video "short" in which Tucker basically describes current leaders as "weak men in positions of power who are the most dangerous. Men with no principles other than self-preservation--hollow men who live in terror of being revealed for who they really are--men who would do anything to save themselves. That's who you should be afraid of. The weakest are the most destructive. These are sad, empty, broken men, filled with envy and bitterness" (i.e. psychopaths)

Last edited:
Watching the Nielsen audience measurement , Tucker Carlson Tonight remains at the top of cable news in total viewers and adults 25-54, with the Fox News was the most watched cable news network in the United States as per statistic :

This recently had to be admitted by Forbes as well :

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2023/02/14/with-35-million-viewers-tucker-carlson-has-the-weeks-highest-rated-cable-news-show/?sh=4389d3ae7f52

Tucker discusses a bunch of subjects here, a few that are of relevance to the forum.

He talks for about 10 minutes about UFOs and the military. He was approached by a Stanford professor who’s involved with studying military members brains who have been exposed to UFOs and have been harmed by them. Interesting stuff that hasn’t been reported.

He also talks about how the NSA hacked his phone when he was trying to set up an interview with Putin before Ukraine kicked off and how they essentially prevented the interview.

There’s a bit about Epstein and how he was murdered in jail and how Bill Barr covered that up.

He’s an interesting guy and that comes through in this interview, some other notes are how his thinking about the media has changed over his career after covering stories in war zones and also realizing he’s been part of the control structure.

One last note is that he’s an advocate for nicotine and understands the science behind it.

It’s one of the few interviews where you see an older person who can relate to the younger generation and they agree on many subjects.

The UFO discussion starts at about 1:08 for anyone who wants to jump to that part.

This is a GREAT interview and interesting all the way through. Definitely a MUST watch! Here is the link again.

I did not understand what he holds in hand replacing cigarettes? Is it some nicotine?
How it is consumed? By chewing?
Yes, it’s called Zyn, not sure if you guys overseas can get it but I bought a can after the interview. It’s like tobacco pouches only it’s just for nicotine delivery and they come in multiple flavors. It’s a really nice product.

That was a delightful and fascinating interview. Many topics were covered (the bit about aliens was super interesting IMO), with a lot of humour. Thanks for posting, benkostka. It's really interesting that Tucker said that he was ashamed of what he had done in the past vis-à-vis the media. I can really recommend it, as you will have a laugh at the same time. (I loved what he said about the French!)

Thank you for posting the video and recommending it.

I remember the Bush years and his reporting. It was nice to hear the regrets he has from what he said back then about the Iraq War and the support he gave. Due to remembering what he was saying back then I haven't been watching too much of his stuff, but have been noting it. It just goes to show that in our reality it can be a tough nut to crack to see it for what it really is and to change one's view. I'd imagine it was painful for him to realize a part he played in supporting such things. We all start somewhere with beliefs and biases and if we are strong enough and have the moral fortitude to do so then we can grow and change our view of reality. Maybe he will mature in his view of the Ukraine War and why Russia is doing what it is doing and his view of Putin as a world leader, since he threw Putin in with all other world leaders and seemed to have a critical view of Russia's actions.

Also interesting are the reasons he gave for believing in UFOs/'Aliens' now, such as the MSM coverage over the last few years and release of information from the military. I guess we can see with his example that there is a deliberate push to get public awareness to change. Tucker said something like 5 years ago he didn't believe any of it or consider it.

He was very personable in the interview and I'll have to give a watch to more of his stuff.

I think I'm much more jaded than those who responded to the recent interview with Tucker. The ptbs are gearing up for a political swing of the pendulum and since it has swung so far left, I'll bet we'll next see it swing to the far right...Authoritian and Rule of Law...since things have become so lawless for the criminals.

Yeah, it was an amusing interview above, with Tucker, told me things I want to hear. But don't think he's the character he portrays. What he is, is an elite trust fund baby, whose family has deep ties to past neo-cons. Enjoy his rants and his humor, but don't be fooled into thinking you'll learn what you should know or that he's changed for real.

I did enjoy his pandering to the youth of today, who have not lived long enough to be aware of US history, and Tucker's. Isn't he so chill and just like a real guy droppin' all those F bombs during the interview!

FYI here's his and his father's histories:

TUCKER CARLSON: THE ELITE PEDIGREE OF A BRILLIANT COSPLAYING “POPULIST”
FEBRUARY 25TH, 2022
By ALAN MACLEOD

READ:

This is a GREAT interview and interesting all the way through. Definitely a MUST watch! Here is the link again.

What a fantastic interview. I'll admit I've got a soft spot for Tucker - he feels quite genuine to me. His open advocacy for nicotine isn't something that I can see being part of any sort of elite agenda, and certainly isn't calculated to pander for popularity points. Just on that, I think it's less likely that he's playing controlled opposition, regardless of what his family background is.

His remarks on Canada were completely on point. I don't think I've ever heard an American, or a Canadian for that matter, describe the psychological and emotional damage that's been inflicted on the men of this country with such piercing accuracy. Their spirits have been completely crushed, as a matter of deliberate policy.

The UFO stuff was also very interesting. First I've heard of this Standford professor. Makes me wonder if this subject is going to be getting more publicity soon. Not that we should trust anything that comes out of officialdom of course ... I have no doubt that they'll try to spin things for their own benefit.

I think I'm much more jaded than those who responded to the recent interview with Tucker. The ptbs are gearing up for a political swing of the pendulum and since it has swung so far left, I'll bet we'll next see it swing to the far right...Authoritian and Rule of Law...since things have become so lawless for the criminals.

Yeah, it was an amusing interview above, with Tucker, told me things I want to hear. But don't think he's the character he portrays. What he is, is an elite trust fund baby, whose family has deep ties to past neo-cons. Enjoy his rants and his humor, but don't be fooled into thinking you'll learn what you should know or that he's changed for real.

I did enjoy his pandering to the youth of today, who have not lived long enough to be aware of US history, and Tucker's. Isn't he so chill and just like a real guy droppin' all those F bombs during the interview!

FEBRUARY 25TH, 2022
By ALAN MACLEOD

READ:
I find I’m in agreement with your “off the cuff” and candid observations, @Zzartemis.
The linked article you posted details several very revealing situations he’s been involved in, and in spite of his humbling himself in the interview about being wrong about Iraq, I see him in a similar light and “role” as the quote from the article below, details so concisely:
As media critic Carlos Maza noted:

The goal of Tucker’s show isn’t to challenge the elite; it is to make sure that you never realize who they are. To get you so mad at atheists, feminists, immigrants, millennials, trans people, pot smokers, college students, vegans, the NFL, Brooklyn witches and Lena -flicking-g Dunham, that you don’t get mad at the people who are actually in charge.”
His admission in the interview, that his brain can’t separate or discern the difference between actual reality and what’s happening in videos, or on television shows, and that he becomes emotionally overwhelmed, that he does not have a television in his home, is very interesting.
Possibly indicating Aspergers, or similar trauma induced brain damage constellation.

We’ve been informed by the C’s enough times about children of the “ Ruling Scavenger Class” being born, breed, and subjected to trauma induced personality formation, Greenbaumed, for future manipulative purposes, the long game, as it were.
I suspect it’s wishful thinking to invest hope that ol Tucker isn’t “in the game”, for what my opinions worth.

@Debra I wanted to show Carlson's links to republican neo-cons...who are very dangerous ppl in terms of foreign policy....and his links to the CIA, where the very first thing an agent is taught is to lie!
But yeah, Tucker does come from America's blue bloods and if not traumatized in an mk-ultra style, they're still messed up.

In my youth I was friends with children from wealthy influencial families...you'd know the names...and they were sent away to schools, put on drugs if they were even a bit chubby and generally like lost children, alcoholics and drug users. The people I befriended were not the talented choosen ones, but I did get to peek into that world. The parents and family were nice enough to me...but I would also overhear, when someone would ask who I was, the response was, "Oh, they're NOK," meaning, "Not Our Kind."

Did you notice in the article's photo?:
"Tucker, far right, holds an AK47 as he poses with two DynCorp employees in Iraq in 2004"
DynCorp...there's a scummy corporation for you...mercenaries for profit. Our soldiers suffered without gear and protective wear while pay fors got all. A truck mechanic GI would be paid around $13,000 per year and the pay fors were pulling in salaries of hundremds of thousands doing the same job. They took all the non combat jobs...like food service and there were reports of bad, spoiled food.

During the Iraq war is where we 1st heard the term 'Embedded Jouranalists.' I guess that was to convince us we were getting live, up close reporting, when actually much of the news we saw was canned....Tucker has some nerve calling Iraq a $hithole....60% of the population there were children and oh did they suffer!

That was a delightful and fascinating interview. Many topics were covered (the bit about aliens was super interesting IMO
Definitely not boring as time flies by - 01 hours 27 minutes - and you don't notice! You don't feel agonized. Rather fun! About a hundred US active duty soldiers were killed by UFOs, official court cases are proof..
Tucker:
- Their brains were fried!
There is the many sailor-brains-disabling Philadelphia Experiment [soldiers brains fried the same way or got insane], "radiation poisoning" reports by ufo book writers and that weird statement by Thomas E. Bearden - creator of Zeropoint MEG :D - about how "scalar waves" can switch off humans [kill] all life by displacing our weak-natural electricity-field that allows our bodies & animal bodies to WORK by extension.. and we know how UFOs love to FREEZE bodies before exporting them to 4thD - suggests:

- Major vulnerability of the human body & brain as we operate on weak electricity. Our brain neurons FIRE electric impulses ==> that's how we are able to think! Our heart beats because it gets weak electric pulses and must be re-started by strong-electric pulses, how our muscles work too. No weak electricity - or stopped weak electric current in our bodies - means we as humans do NOT work anymore.. and UFO "radiation" can do that.

Apparently as soon as "UFO radiation" hits humans (which "radiation" or maybe density-stabilizing/anchoring EM field probably weakens the density border, where those 1000x high currents might move about) simply fries the weak electric circuitry of human brains, like EMP damages and permanently fries printed circuit boards in radio, cars and computers..

So one thing we must get in order, before we wanna change to 4thD in these bodies: is raise our electromagnetic capacitance significantly and make sure even when lightning strikes us - its just okay like we got a little red from sunbathing..

Last edited:
Yes, it’s called Zyn, not sure if you guys overseas can get it but I bought a can after the interview. It’s like tobacco pouches only it’s just for nicotine delivery and they come in multiple flavors. It’s a really nice product.
Was wondering what that was, I might even give it a try.. maybe for long trips, but not sure.. there's the whole smoking ritual that has its own allure and is part of the experience, maybe nicotine alone can deliver the main component.. but all of it put together is what really does it for me... but these are just my musings.

Of note in that interview, the government hacked his phone to prevent him from interviewing Putin, while that would've worked to further demonize Tucker, I daresay he has a large enough platform where they simply couldn't allow him to meet the man in person, and disclose the contents of that meeting. And they're both fairly formidable in their own way, I do think it would've been a very meaningful meeting if it had happened.

FEBRUARY 25TH, 2022
By ALAN MACLEOD

READ:

I find I’m in agreement with your “off the cuff” and candid observations, @Zzartemis.
The linked article you posted details several very revealing situations he’s been involved in, and in spite of his humbling himself in the interview about being wrong about Iraq, I see him in a similar light and “role” as the quote from the article below, details so concisely:

His admission in the interview, that his brain can’t separate or discern the difference between actual reality and what’s happening in videos, or on television shows, and that he becomes emotionally overwhelmed, that he does not have a television in his home, is very interesting.
Possibly indicating Aspergers, or similar trauma induced brain damage constellation.

We’ve been informed by the C’s enough times about children of the “ Ruling Scavenger Class” being born, breed, and subjected to trauma induced personality formation, Greenbaumed, for future manipulative purposes, the long game, as it were.
I suspect it’s wishful thinking to invest hope that ol Tucker isn’t “in the game”, for what my opinions worth.

@Debra I wanted to show Carlson's links to republican neo-cons...who are very dangerous ppl in terms of foreign policy....and his links to the CIA, where the very first thing an agent is taught is to lie!
But yeah, Tucker does come from America's blue bloods and if not traumatized in an mk-ultra style, they're still messed up.

In my youth I was friends with children from wealthy influencial families...you'd know the names...and they were sent away to schools, put on drugs if they were even a bit chubby and generally like lost children, alcoholics and drug users. The people I befriended were not the talented choosen ones, but I did get to peek into that world. The parents and family were nice enough to me...but I would also overhear, when someone would ask who I was, the response was, "Oh, they're NOK," meaning, "Not Our Kind."

Did you notice in the article's photo?:
"Tucker, far right, holds an AK47 as he poses with two DynCorp employees in Iraq in 2004"
DynCorp...there's a scummy corporation for you...mercenaries for profit. Our soldiers suffered without gear and protective wear while pay fors got all. A truck mechanic GI would be paid around $13,000 per year and the pay fors were pulling in salaries of hundremds of thousands doing the same job. They took all the non combat jobs...like food service and there were reports of bad, spoiled food.

During the Iraq war is where we 1st heard the term 'Embedded Jouranalists.' I guess that was to convince us we were getting live, up close reporting, when actually much of the news we saw was canned....Tucker has some nerve calling Iraq a $hithole....60% of the population there were children and oh did they suffer!

Jesus, the good old "muh controlled opposition" narrative, constructed from pattern recognition run amok, coupled with "but he doesn't talk about [my obsession] so he's bad!"

And oh see, he hails from the bourgeoisie! He's in cahoots with the elite! Just like JFK, RFK, RFK Junior, etc., I suppose? All evil controlled opposition psy-op-greenbaumed elitists?

Seriously, criticize Tucker all you want for specific things he says or what he gets wrong, but how is it that people can't recognize courage and integrity when they see it?

Back
Top Bottom