Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Well said Keyhole.

I too was an avid reader of Icke's work and agree he offers enough nuance where there is still value in his message. I've found his recent Twitter postings to be of great value for many. As you elegantly stated, sort of a bridge for normies.

Alex Jones is funded by both the CIA/Mossad (how do you tell the difference) and it has been proven in this way back machine link that was deleted off the internet.

Just in case this is again deleted, I have screenshots of everything saved.

IMO, there is nothing Jones says that isn't calculated in some way to benefit his Zionist/Ashkenezi benefactors.

He is not to be trusted ever IMO.
That's a conclusion I've made (and returned to!) and numerous occasions. I wrote this about Jones (which is based on some of our earlier shared findings in this forum thread) many years ago:

Thing is though, on the specific point about Jones having "Zionist/Ashkenazi benefactors," what stance has he recently taken on Israel's war in Gaza? After all, the essential point of having Zionist benefactors should logically be that, when the key moment came, Jones would play his 'paid' part to keep his audience 'on side' for Israel. Instead we're seeing him call Israel's 'war' what it is, genocide, and warn against the US being dragged into a war with Iran for Israel... the very opposite stance his would-be Zionist benefactors would surely want him to have.

One other note is that Mike Cernovich (who is on the list on the above linked website) *WAS* a very close personal friend of mine who actually is the Godfather of my oldest daughter Alexandra.

A lot changed with our relationship once I was made aware of this information. Probably a story best untold *online* and better for in person. :)
Mike Cernovich is another one I find infuriating to 'follow' online: one minute he nails something, or simply speculates soundly with good reasoning and apparent insight... the next he's repeating the Official Lie on a different topic! And so I find myself prone to 'flipping hot and cold' about his 'intentions' and his 'alignment with Truth'. But, taking into account the mental exercises others have posted above, the internal angsting we go through of "is he or isn't he?!..." can be put aside by keeping in mind that Cernovich is, most likely, just another fallible human 'feeling his way' through the 'sea of lies' we're all swimming in.

Mike Cernovich is another one I find infuriating to 'follow' online: one minute he nails something, or simply speculates soundly with good reasoning and apparent insight... the next he's repeating the Official Lie on a different topic! And so I find myself prone to 'flipping hot and cold' about his 'intentions' and his 'alignment with Truth'. But, taking into account the mental exercises others have posted above, the internal angsting we go through of "is he or isn't he?!..." can be put aside by keeping in mind that Cernovich is, most likely, just another fallible human 'feeling his way' through the 'sea of lies' we're all swimming in.

One thing to keep in mind is that a lot of those influencer types do have an agenda - but not necessarily in the sense of being "controlled" or even malicious: they rose to prominence around certain issues, and their incentive (whether consciously or not) is to satisfy their followers. These days they also literally make money with every click. So on some issues, they have to "play it safe" and not offend their people; on other issues, they have to lean hard into a certain controversial angle, possibly alienating some but also getting tons of attention from those who agree. I mean, what would happen to some of them if they came out against the "China is to blame!" narrative, for example? Almost all US-based online right-wingers are at least partially on board with that...

In other words, even without being controlled opposition or anything like that, their incentives make it so that "Truth" is not their sole objective.

Which makes this place so great. Time and again I have realized that this is the only place I know of where getting to the bottom of things from all kinds of angles is the only goal. Which is not to say that we can't screw up and get things wrong at times; but it's surprisingly rare and we correct it eventually when it does happen. Because there is no other agenda at play here. At the end of the day, that's what matters.

Back
Top Bottom