Truth Perspective w/ Douglas Valentine: CIA as Organized Crime

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sorry for the late notice on this one!

Today on the show, we interview Douglas Valentine, author of the definitive book on the CIA's terror operations in Vietnam (The Phoenix Program), and the recently released title: THE CIA AS ORGANIZED CRIME: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World. Douglas had unprecedented access to CIA officers while writing his book on Phoenix, and since then, he has been one of their most vocal critics. He names names, and doesn't pull any punches when it comes to exposing the criminal network otherwise known as the Central Intelligence Agency.

Visit Douglas's website here: www.douglasvalentine.com

https://radio.sott.net/

Thank you for this interesting interview. I have to admit, that I've never heard of this guy. His information certainly seems to be worth reading. A pity that he couldn't talk longer.

Great interview and he's on the money with Trump.

Trump is a fake outsider, like Obama was.

Nobody gets to become recognized as a candidate without the approval of the media, which is controlled by the industrial complex/CIA/etc.
Obama from small fry to presidential candidate - QUICK
Trump from a class clown to presidential candidate- LIGHTNING QUICK! haha

It's just annoying that I'm labeled as a cynic when it comes to Trump. His appointments, his 180 turns on NAFTA,etc, and so on already show me that he's dug himself deep into the system.
And guess what- it will be used as an excuse by him for the reason why he can't do what he wanted to do. Boo hoo, I got these corrupt powerful people holding me back.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Just caught the rerun of the interview with Douglas, so thanks for doing this New Years day show - very interesting as always!

Thanks for the interview. Interesting and scary to consider that what has happened since 9/11 (ie the building of DHS fusion centers and the such) is to institute the structure of the Phoenix program in the US. Seems like everything has been or is being put into place for a huge crackdown on those speaking out against the system and all that is needed is a catalyst. I mean they have surveillance that is near all-encompassing, a media (and social media) that is fully controlled and enmeshed with the CIA, etc, an integrated police state combining the military, intelligence and police, they have people so dumbed down most can't tell fake news and propaganda from the truth and the people so divided that they are fighting and hating on each other constantly given the way the media fans the flames. :mad: What a pickle we are in - goodness!

As an aside, all of this reminds of the conversation with the C's about the strange Walmart shutdowns.

I also found the interview very interesting. It kind of brought the message home for me just how evil the CIA is. Douglas had a lot to say, and it was great listening to his experiences, and how he got to write his book.

Divide By Zero said:
Trump is a fake outsider, like Obama was.

Maybe, but it is interesting that so far he has been taking a Thank You tour throughout the US, he writes his own tweets or (as he said in one interview) would tell his staff members to tweet this or that on an occasion. In one of his tweets he said that "so-called A-list celebrities" want tickets to his inauguration, and wrote that he wants people to be attending. Quite interesting, I think. My subjective impression is that he really wants to connect with people and try to make the country better again. So, I'm waiting what will happen once Obama has left the building. We all know that Hillary, Obama, McCain etc. don't like Trump or his decisions so far, and I think that says something too.

Divide By Zero said:
And guess what- it will be used as an excuse by him for the reason why he can't do what he wanted to do. Boo hoo, I got these corrupt powerful people holding me back.

It is quite difficult I imagine to act against those corrupt people. I guess we'll see how much he will be able to accomplish. In the meantime we could help bring some issues to his attention on social media.

I remember that the C's once said that advisers told Obama to play golf, during a critical moment when the American people needed their President to do something. Of course, Obama played golf. I wonder what Trump would say if similar people would give him such directions. Fwiw.

Excellent interview. Very controversial subject long ago buried by the PTB.

I felt some what sympathetic for Mr. Valentine towards the end of the show. It just seemed like he was tried and frustrated that system gives his voice no real attention.

Gary Webb was gang stalked by the CIA to point that Mr. Webb just bailed out. I can imagine that some of that harassment and the attacks would have and may even been from a higher density.

This came in today, from Borderland Beat. I think Buggs would appreciate this edition of SOTT-TALKRadio.

Borderland Beat
Charles Bowden’s Final Story (about Kiki Camarena's death) Took 16 Years to Write
Monday, January 2, 2017 (video)
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2017/01/charles-bowdens-final-story-about-kiki_2.html
1*Fpglv8oRKZqWUJ3WjEOmTg.jpeg

Scott Carrier Hearing Voices Charles Bowden Jan 8, 2015
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q49Mz_3PxMg

As a follow up to the radio show and after finishing Mr. Valentine's book 'The Phoenix Program' - I'm just giving the author and subject it's due, at least from my humble perspective, FWIW.

Like many, having grown up in that era with all the filters of history of those times; of Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, of the excursions of the French, the meddling of the British and the activities of the U.S., both on screen and behind the scene, Douglas opens it up to a different level. This level was not hidden of mind, it was more in the way in how Douglas details the many layers of structures and operations; and that was difficult to keep focused on - the many war acronyms of groups and operations, of who controlled them and how they acted. How they acted is bone chilling in the extreme - the signature of a disease, of a dark pathological State and the minds that operate it from within. The abject virulence can be seen within the divisions between the military, intelligence, Washington and those on the opposite side in the Vietnamese government and society (or in other places as applicable). Taken with the words of Fletcher Prouty on this subject, along with some others, Valentin's book seemed to bring home the colossal criminal aspects that represented not only the war itself, but the systems used, such as Phoenix, along with who it was managed for and who benefited.

Valentine makes the Phoenix exposure (in the book numerous people are asked what they think it is) to that of a integrated management system - it becomes an Orwellian system that uses the antithesis of what it describes: when antiterrorism is the West's word for terrorism. When a civilian population becomes labeled and indistinguishable from those that they wage war against, when the de facto government they are propping up are bursting at the seams with corruption. When the police are the shakedown artists and criminals, when the shining stars of the war efforts to generate body counts, the PRU and their 'advisors' are like ISIS today; bred in prisons, funded and then trained by those who would dare to unleash these mercenary scourge, like a pox upon society.

Phoenix then was more or less the evolution of a management systems born from prior never-ending wars; computerization - neutral, some said, yet in certain hands it managed Gestapo tactics, psych-warfare, psyops, false labeling, false inputs and output data, crime syndication, international drug networks, corruption at all levels, military hardware and the slaughters it produces. The many intelligence apparatus's today, if not near all, represent the predators that will bust apart any country or people who do not play ball.

The evidence: masked humans like Dulles, Colby, North, Bush Sr., yet not to forget the international corrupted contagion - where in the last 70 years have they acted this out; Iran, Chili, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Korea, Guatemala, Haiti, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Africa, Philippines, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Ukraine...to name a few.

Valentine ends the book with his thoughts on when do we know when Phoenix is running - and he posits (it is worth a reading, especial as it was written years ago) a long list of social structure mechanisms where the police and information collection systems are working at the forefront right in front of ones eyes. An integrated system that operates for the exclusive use by others unbeknown even to the people who administer it. This program in its many forms, like the mythological Phoenix bird itself, keeps rising from the ashes born from pathological minds that will not leave humanity alone.

As has been discussed here on the forum, who needs aliens when a human disease is more than capable of creating such madness and depravity upon anyone the infected feel the urge to overthrow or dispose of.

It's rather depressing.

Back
Top Bottom