Trump Assassination of Iranian General Soleimani - IRGC Counterstrike

Gerald Celente capture's the undertones of this assassination.

George Webb with three recent, connections pointing to Soleimani being set up, (involving possible launch code's) as bait. Tracked by his phone for the hit, (ala the Deep State).

And like clockwork behold the coming Zionist false-flags.

1f6d369c90692ff01310687ff43e4d52.png

Last edited:
I've been thinking about the same thing (if I understand what you're saying), that if Iran has a nuclear bomb(s), then Israel/Mossad would certainly know it, and probably some high up in the CIA/U.S. military, (and probably other leaders such as Putin). If that's the case, then I could see why Israel would do whatever it takes to have the U.S. go to war with Iran, by using and manipulating Trump, who's not privy to that information (that Iran has nuclear bombs), and have the U.S. destroy Iran. Iran probably can't reach the U.S. with nuclear arsenal but it could certainly reach Israel.

From session of June 13, 2015:

Does Iran have a nuclear bomb?
A: Of course!

Iran could strike Israel one might think, and Israel knows it. Israel also sees what it wants to see.

Without saying exactly or with any reliability, it is firstly a good bet that from Moscow to Mexico and all points in between, the intelligence agencies (Military et al.) know who is who and who has what. War games are their business. What's curious about Trump's position is that he has been able to stay ahead of the curve, politically and against odds; not easily, and yet to make a blunder in foreign policy like this somehow does not seem to fit his modus up to now. Who does he talk to, who does he listen to, and would it be unreasonable to suggest that he is not deaf and dumb to the reality of what is going on? It seems odd that he would be that much in the dark, and yet he is spread thin on favors by the likes of the Sheldon Adelson's of this world, and he knows what Adelson is, too, after taking his contributions for all these years.

Trump knew what McCain represented vis Iran, knows the other Hawks (democrats or republicans matters not), he has to know what Pompeo is and even his number two, Pence. The military itself is complicated beyond belief and yet they have codes they swear to defend - a meddlers.

Trump has to know why the Middle East has such frictions, he knows why (and he has acknowledged) it is such a taxing drain to America and the positioning others undertake to keep it destabilized.

Whatever the case here, it is hard to get bearings from the press's headlines, from leaks (although leaks are strategic), and it is super hard to face the reality of what Trump is alleged to have ordered - the bold face killing of Soleimani that would/has inflamed the Muslim world (obviously not the Wahhabists). Heck, it is hard to undrstand Trump. So, why indeed, unless (a big perhaps) there are backchannels going on between forces (Russia, the US, Iran to name a few) that could not be understood, and wishful thinking or not, who could, as preposterous as all this seems, ultimately be draw out (their hands shown) should a 'real' next step miscalculation take place?

Up to now, Trump has only had the hysterical hatred of a small - but very vocal - group of Left/Libtards. There might be serious consequences to having the distilled hatred of millions of Muslims directed at him. Not a very pleasant thought.

Very much agree, and this is the problem indeed, so if there is not something else very sub rosa going on it will remain a vast problem for Trump and the world, a divided world that aims to get rid of Trump. Given that, and especially thinking on Joe's article that lays out some interesting possibilities, it may be how the article sums up "Then again, it's possible that there is more than mere geopolitical pragmatism motivating certain members of the Trump administration..." Yes, could be.

The US keeps violating international law. This time they stopped Iran's foreign minister to attend the UN Security council meeting. When will the other countries of the world form a new UN and new Olympics for that matter without the constant illegal activities of the US?

US denies Iran’s FM Zarif visa to address Security Council in violation of UN treaty
7 Jan, 2020 02:21 / Updated 1 hour ago

Washington has refused to issue a visa to Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, even though, as the host of the United Nations headquarters, the US is obliged to allow foreign officials into the country.

The visa request was filed several weeks ago, before the latest escalation, and would give the top Iranian diplomat a stage to speak out following last Thursday’s drone strike assassination of Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander Qassem Soleimani, along with senior Iraqi militia leaders.

“They fear that someone comes to the US and reveals realities,” Zarif said after being denied a visa. He vowed to communicate with the American people from Tehran, noting that “the world is not limited to New York.”
The US State Department has declined to comment on the Iranian diplomat’s visa troubles.

The murder of Soleimani, who played a key role in the fight against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) terrorists in Syria and Iraq, has drawn outrage across Iran and Iraq, with Tehran vowing to avenge the assassination, which it called “an act of international terrorism.” Washington, meanwhile, insists that Soleimani was the mastermind behind a spate of attacks on American personnel, including at the US Embassy, and says he was plotting new assaults.

This wouldn’t be the first time Washington abused its status as the host of the UN headquarters, refusing to issue visas for nearly a dozen members of the Russian delegation to a summit in New York last year.

Also:
Germany will pull out some of its troops from Iraq, following an Iraqi parliamentary resolution calling on all foreign military forces to leave the country.
Some of Germany’s small contingent of troops in Iraq will be moved to neighboring Jordan and Kuwait, the German government said on Tuesday. German Defense Minister Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer and Foreign Minister Heiko Maas wrote to lawmakers that the troops stationed in Baghdad and Taji would be “temporarily thinned out.”

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - The French Foreign Minister said Monday Iran should not take revenge against the United States for killing its top military commander in order to avoid further escalation.
"It is necessary that Iran renounce retaliation and reprisals and that talks reopen on Iran’s return to the Vienna deal so that talks on regional stability may take place", Jean-Yves Le Drian told BFMTV broadcaster.
Le Drian said the situation in the Middle East was very serious. He warned that a "chain of escalation" in the US-Iranian relations could eventually lead to a conflict.
The EU countries are not helping only telling Iran not to provoke and retaliate. They are not admonishing the US. This is of course not surprising as they, like the US have the same masters and they do what they are told.

Apparently a couple of months ago Israel has already tried to assassinate Suleimani, here is an article from The Times of Israel:

Iran says it foiled ‘Israel-Arab’ plot to assassinate top military commander

Three arrested in plan that allegedly involved blowing up Qassem Soleimani during a memorial service for his father
By TOI STAFF 3 Oct 2019, 2:00 pm
Iranian Revolutionary Guards' Quds Force commander Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani. (YouTube screenshot)
Iranian Revolutionary Guards' Quds Force commander Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani. (YouTube screenshot)

Iran thwarted what it described as an “Israel-Arab” plot to assassinate General Qassem Soleimani, the head of the elite Quds Force in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, Iranian media reported Thursday.

The Guard’s intelligence chief, Hossein Taeb, told an annual conference of IRGC commanders that three people had been arrested in connection with the plan.

Taeb said the plot had been worked on for a number of years and involved blowing up Soleimani at a memorial service for his father during the Muslim holy month of Muharram, which begin in early September, the semi-official Fars news agency reported.

The assassins planned to dig under a religious site associated with Soleimani’s father and set off an explosion under the building when he was inside, and then try to deflect blame so that it ignited an interfaction religious war.

The assassins prepared some 500 kilograms to use for the bomb, Taeb revealed. He did not name any specific Arab country as being involved in the alleged plan.

Israel has over the last few years intensified its outreach to Arab countries, especially in the Gulf, amid rising tensions with Iran, a common enemy. Clandestine relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia focus mainly on security issues, especially given the mutual enmity to Iran, is well-known.

On Tuesday Soleimani claimed that Israeli aircraft targeted him and the leader of the Iran-backed Hezbollah terror group, Hassan Nasrallah, in Beirut during the Second Lebanon War in 2006.

He said that one night he, Nassrallah, and senior Hezbollah commander Imad Mughniyeh left an operations center in Beirut during an Israeli bombardment and were tracked by drones, which they eventually managed to evade.

Soleimani, who is responsible for armed Iranian activities outside the country’s borders, made the Tuesday comments during his first major interview, a lengthy one-on-one that was screened on Iranian television.

Mughniyeh was later was assassinated in 2008 by a car bomb attributed to Israel and the CIA.

Israel has increasingly been targeting Iranian-allied forces in the region in recent years, as Tehran has sought to establish a military foothold in war-ravaged Syria.
Tensions have risen in the Persian Gulf since May last year when US President Donald Trump unilaterally abandoned a 2015 nuclear deal between major powers and Iran and began reimposing crippling sanctions in a campaign of “maximum pressure.” Iran has responded in recent months by reducing its own commitments under the deal and the US deployed military assets to the region.

The US keeps violating international law. This time they stopped Iran's foreign minister to attend the UN Security council meeting. When will the other countries of the world form a new UN and new Olympics for that matter without the constant illegal activities of the US?

Also:

The EU countries are not helping only telling Iran not to provoke and retaliate. They are not admonishing the US. This is of course not surprising as they, like the US have the same masters and they do what they are told.
Malcolm X advice that the MSM will always make the innocents guilty and the guilty innocent. Because of that the majority of people, people who just have information from the diabolical TV, will think that the problem is coming from Iran, how mean they are the Iranians! Since how many years Iran is showed as a devilish country? I remember that when I was young, long time ago, Iran was perceived as the country of devil. How sad to see that things don't change, the same language, the same propaganda. How tire I am of all of this.

This article gives one view of how the murder of Soleimani has affected Netanyahu's image in Israel.
[...]
Investigation & Indictment Against Netanyahu are Biased
While the Knesset speaker is about to rule on the fate of the immunity request, Israeli publicist and political analyst Avigdor Eskin argues that the investigation and the indictment against Netanyahu were biased from the start.

He refers to legal opinion by Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz and a number of high profile American lawyers who earlier called upon Israeli Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit to drop charges against Netanyahu; denouncing them as "the weaponisation of criminal justice for political purposes".

According to the publicist, the Israeli prime minister remains a successful political heavyweight who deserves to receive immunity.

"The removal of Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani is perceived in Israel as the victory of Netanyahu, among other points", Eskin says. "His policy towards Iran is prevailing internationally. And his international experience is indispensable. Netanyahu is the best choice for secret talks to Arab leaders. He has improved the relations with the Arab world like no other Israeli leader. And his special relations both with President Trump and President Putin are vital for Israel now. He is leading Israel towards peace and prosperity".
[...]
-----
So Netanyahu is leading Israel towards peace :huh: Perhaps in the sense of R.I.P. Maybe I have missed something, but I am surprised to read that he has improved relations with the Arab world, apart from perhaps Saudi Arabia and Islamic State.

Despite this it is interesting that some Israelis are not fooled by Netanyahu saying Israel had nothing to do with it. They know very well how Israel runs the show in the US. In other words, they are not crediting only Trump for the murder, but also their own leader. Most likely Iran, Syria, Lebanon and a few other countries are very much aware of this and thus might not only single out the US for retaliation but also Israel.

Apparently a couple of months ago Israel has already tried to assassinate Suleimani, here is an article from The Times of Israel:

There is also this earlier article from Haaretz:

Report: U.S. Gives Israel Green Light to Assassinate Iranian General Soleimani

Al Jarida, a Kuwaiti newspaper which in recent years had broken exclusive stories from Israel, says Israel was 'on the verge' of assassinating Soleimani, but the U.S. warned Tehran and thwarted the operation

Note: This article was published in January 2018

Washington gave Israel a green light to assassinate Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the Quds Force, the overseas arm of Iran's Revolutionary Guard, Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida reported on Monday.

Al-Jarida, which in recent years had broken exclusive stories from Israel, quoted a source in Jerusalem as saying that "there is an American-Israeli agreement" that Soleimani is a "threat to the two countries' interests in the region." It is generally assumed in the Arab world that the paper is used as an Israeli platform for conveying messages to other countries in the Middle East.

The agreement between Israel and the United States, according to the report, comes three years after Washington thwarted an Israeli attempt to kill the general.

The report says Israel was "on the verge" of assassinating Soleimani three years ago, near Damascus, but the United States warned the Iranian leadership of the plan, revealing that Israel was closely tracking the Iranian general.

The incident, the report said, "sparked a sharp disagreement between the Israeli and American security and intelligence apparatuses regarding the issue."

Investigation & Indictment Against Netanyahu are Biased

Interesting find!

He refers to legal opinion by Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz and a number of high profile American lawyers who earlier called upon Israeli Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit to drop charges against Netanyahu; denouncing them as "the weaponisation of criminal justice for political purposes".

That would be more of a miracle. Up to now Netanyahu got away with everything in plain sight with sufficient supporters.

The more objectively observing.among Israelis and in the Jewish world do exist but always have been and will be minority. OSIT. Maybe now a growing minority.

--
So Netanyahu is leading Israel towards peace :huh: Perhaps in the sense of R.I.P.

so true and so sad too....

:-D ...:-(

I'm not surprised, but a bit disappointed seeing how almost all 'big names' in alternative media outlets and e.g. Twitter, that I've considered having pretty good discernment, are resorting to complete black-and-white thinking regarding the Soleimani case. For instance, all anti-impeachment voices are agreeing with Trump that S. was monster and a terrorist. I'm more on Trump's side than not on many things, but to automatically parrot his talking points regarding Soleimani seems like a naive knee-jerk reaction by these peeps. Or, maybe they know that this is the view Trump wants to sell, so they support it – but then they are not thinking with their own brains! I'm sure S. was no saint, but there are many levels to his story, I'm sure.

Right now I feel like I don't want to follow. read or watch anyone on SM anymore, since they are all equally brain washed. :shock:

I'm not surprised, but a bit disappointed seeing how almost all 'big names' in alternative media outlets and e.g. Twitter, that I've considered having pretty good discernment, are resorting to complete black-and-white thinking regarding the Soleimani case. For instance, all anti-impeachment voices are agreeing with Trump that S. was monster and a terrorist. I'm more on Trump's side than not on many things, but to automatically parrot his talking points regarding Soleimani seems like a naive knee-jerk reaction by these peeps. Or, maybe they know that this is the view Trump wants to sell, so they support it – but then they are not thinking with their own brains! I'm sure S. was no saint, but there are many levels to his story, I'm sure.

Right now I feel like I don't want to follow. read or watch anyone on SM anymore, since they are all equally brain washed. :shock:

Pretty much how I feel about it.

Bernhard from Moonofalabama is keeping up with the events and his latest article has some interesting bits of information apart from many links for those who are curious.

Blowback From The Soleimani Assassination Increases As Iraq Reveals How Trump Tried To Steal Its Oil
The blowback from Trump's assassination of Major General Qassem Soleimani and PMU leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis is increasing. A scandal is developing as one consequence of Trump's evil deed after Iraq's Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi revealed the gangster methods U.S. President Trump used in his attempts to steal Iraq's oil. Below we follow today's development.

The mourning for the assassinated Iranian Major General Qassem Soleimani unfortunately caused even more suffering:

A stampede broke out Tuesday at a funeral for a top Iranian general killed in a U.S. airstrike, and at least 56 people were killed and more than 200 were injured as thousands thronged the procession, Iranian news reports said.
The stampede took place in Kerman, the hometown of Revolutionary Guard Gen. Qassem Soleimani, as the procession began, said the semi-official Fars and ISNA news agencies, citing Pirhossein Koulivand, head of Iran’s emergency medical services.
Helicopter video had earlier shown that the street of Kerman were densely crowded with mourners. The actual funeral has now been postponed.

A U.S. paid anti-Iranian propagandist has turned out to claim that Qassem Soleimani was not really popular in Iran. It is easy to debunk such nonsense by pointing to the University of Maryland which does regular polls in Iran. In October 2019 it found:

General Soleimani remains the most popular Iranian public figure among those tested, with eight in ten viewing him favorably. Second is Foreign Minister Zarif, viewed favorably by two thirds. ...
Also this from Professor Abukhalil:

asad abukhalil أسعد أبو خليل @asadabukhalil - 17:29 UTC · Jan 6, 2020
This is the most stunning aspect of the rise of Iranian nationalism due to Trump’s decision to kill Suleimani. This would have been most unimaginable for many decades. The law of unintended consequences.
Quoted Tweet:
Roham Alvandi رهام الوندی @RohamAlvandiLSE -10:11 UTC · Jan 5, 2020
Ardeshir Zahedi, the foreign minister of Iran from 1966 to 1971 and the former son-in-law of Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, describes Soleimani as a "patriotic and honourable soldier who was a son of Iran" and compares him to De Gaulle, Montgomery, MacArthur, and Eisenhower. Link to video.
This video from 2017 shows Soleimani consoling the daughter of a slain comrade at his funeral. Such scenes explain why Soleimani was so beloved.

The U.S. has denied Iran's Foreign Minister Jahvad Zarif a visa for a long planned visit to the UN in New York. Zarif responded by saying that he can talk to the U.S. people from Tehran. Today he proved that by giving a CNN interview:

Iran's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif called US President Donald Trump's decision to order the drone strike that killed the country's top military commander an act of "state terrorism" in an interview with CNN Tuesday.
"This is an act of aggression against Iran and amounts to an armed attack against Iran, and we will respond. But we will respond proportionally not disproportionally," he said. "We will respond lawfully, we are not lawless people like President Trump."
The interview came as Iran's parliament voted unanimously for a motion declaring all US forces as "terrorists" on Tuesday, according to Iran's state-news agency IRNA. The vote took place during the country's parliamentary session Tuesday, IRNA reported. After the plan was approved, delegates chanted, "Death to America."
More death will come:

According to a report on Tuesday by the semi-official Tasnim news agency, Iran has worked up 13 sets of plans for revenge for Soleimani’s killing. The report quoted Ali Shamkhani, the secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council, as saying that even the weakest among them would be a “historic nightmare” for the U.S. He declined to elaborate,
“If the U.S. troops do not leave our region voluntarily and upright, we will do something to carry their bodies horizontally out,” Shamkhani said.
The Quds force, the external action arm of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corp, received an additional budget of 200 million Euros. It will put that money to good use.

There are some 60 to 70.000 U.S. soldiers designated foreign terrorists on some 19 bases near Iran and on ships in nearby waters. That are a quite a number of fish in just a few barrels.

Their commander in chief should ask himself if it is wise to keep them there.

The leader of a number of Iraqi Popular Militia Forces will meet in the next 48 hours to plan for the eviction of U.S. forces from Iraq should they not leave voluntarily. For security reasons the meeting was moved from Baghdad to Tehran.

North-Yemen held a quite large public mourning for Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis. A Houthi minister held a speech during which he said:

"Soleimani's blood .. will turn into intercontinental missiles .. to destroy US warships and end US regional presence"
U.S. war ships will certainly have to avoid Yemen's coast.

The removal of U.S. troops from the region was also the theme of Sunday's speech by Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah in Lebanon.
It seems clear that the Resistance Axis will work on the project in a coordinated manner.

Trump said he would ask Iraq to pay for the bases the U.S. has built should the U.S. troops be kicked out of Iraq. The U.S. already has binding legal agreements with Iraq which stipulate that the bases, and all fixed installations the U.S. has built there, are the property of Iraq.

Trump had already asked Iraqi Prime Ministers -twice- if the U.S. could get Iraq's oil as reward for invading and destroying their country
. The requests were rejected. Now we learn that Trump also uses gangster methods (ar) to get the oil of Iraq. The talk by the Iraqi Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi happened during the recent parliament session in Iraq (machine translation):

Al-Halbousi, Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, blocked the speech of Mr. Abdul Mahdi in the scheduled session to discuss the decision to remove American forces from Iraq.
At the beginning of the session, Al-Halbousi left the presidential seat and sat next to Mr. Abdul-Mahdi, after his request to cut off the live broadcast of the session, a public conversation took place between the two parties. The voice of Adel Abdul Mahdi was raised.
Mr. Abdul Mahdi (the primeminister of Iraq) spoke with an angry tone, saying:
"The Americans are the ones who destroyed the country and wreaked havoc on it. They are those who refuse to complete building the electrical system and infrastructure projects. They have bargained for the reconstruction of Iraq in exchange for giving up 50% of Iraqi oil imports, so I refused and decided to go to China and concluded an important and strategic agreement with it, and today Trump is trying to cancel this important agreement."
The American President's threatened the Iraqi Prime Minister to liquidate him directly with the Minister of Defense. The Marines are the third party that sniped the demonstrators and the security men:
Abdul Mahdi continued:
"After my return from China, Trump called me and asked me to cancel the agreement, so I also refused, and he threatened me with massive demonstrations that would topple me. Indeed, the demonstrations started and then Trump called, threatening to escalate in the event of non-cooperation and responding to his wishes, so that the third party (Marines snipers) would target the demonstrators and security forces and kill them from the highest structures and the US embassy in an attempt to pressure me and submit to his wishes and cancel the China agreement, so I did not respond and submitted my resignation and the Americans still insist to this day on canceling the China agreement and when the defense minister said that who kills the demonstrators is a third party, Trump called me immediately and physically threatened me and defense minister in the event of talk about the third party."
The reliable Based Cat in Iraq seems to confirm the timeline:

TØM CΛT @TomtheBasedCat - 4:00 UTC · Jan 7, 2020
Yes a 50-person delegation visited China in 2019 and then the protests started on October 1st until the Arbaeen dates, then picked up again on Oct 25th. I'm skeptical about the 3rd party but the timing itself was interesting. The flames were fanned by Gulf media and Al-Hurra.
Al-Hurra is a U.S. government financed Arab language TV outlet.

Southfront has a similar report, seemingly from a different source, with some additional context.

While this talk has not yet been confirmed it does sounds highly plausible.

The chicken-hawks of Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, who have all lobbied the U.S. for war on Iran, now fear the consequences:

Gulf Arab states, potential targets for retaliation after the U.S. assassinated Iran’s top general, are working on multiple tracks to try to keep tensions between Tehran and Washington from building into a military confrontation.
Earlier today Russia's President Vladimir Putin arrived in Damascus for talks with the Syria's President Assad. Could there also be a meeting between Putin and Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah? Putin will next go to Turkey to inaugurate the gas pipeline between Russia and Turkey.

Posted by b on January 7, 2020 at 17:40 UTC

----

The Baghdad Post has an article from September 23rd, which says that the Iraqi Primeminister went to China and inked 8 agreements. The protests against the government started in October. This ill blood between Trump and Abdul Mahdi, might partly explain why Trump did not care about using Abdul Mahdi as bait to get Soleimani to Iraq and why one of the most important Iraqi commanders was also killed. A commander who answered directly to prime minister Abdul Mahdi.

Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi's visit to China on Monday (September 23rd) has yielded important results, ending with the signing of eight agreements and memorandums of understanding.

The Prime Minister and his accompanying delegation participated in the Iraqi-Chinese economic cooperation forum and meet with the President of China, according to a statement by the prime minister`s information office.

This article by economist Michael Hudson might be a good follow-up to much that's in Aeneas' last post.

As opposed to Trump acting impulsively, Hudson discusses how Soleimani's assassination is part of a long-standing U.S. strategy -- one recently sanctioned by congress. In fact:

"Congress endorsed Trump’s assassination and is fully as guilty as he is for having approved the Pentagon’s budget with the Senate’s removal of the amendment to the 2019 National Defense Authorization Act that Bernie Sanders, Tom Udall and Ro Khanna inserted in the House of Representatives version, explicitly not authorizing the Pentagon to wage war against Iran or assassinate its officials. When this budget was sent to the Senate, the White House and Pentagon (a.k.a. the military-industrial complex and neoconservatives) removed that constraint. That was a red flag announcing that the Pentagon and White House did indeed intend to wage war against Iran and/or assassinate its officials. Congress lacked the courage to argue this point at the forefront of public discussion."

Iran just launched missiles, US confirms.

Looks like war now but we have a small chance this was covered in back-room deals beforehand and is part of a face-saving show for all parties. Still looks pretty scary.

1578440433760.png

Pretty much everyone and their dog is sure armageddon is here right now with this Iran stuff so I'm betting not quite yet.

Attachments

• 1578440402963.png
    1578440402963.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom