Transition into 4th Density Realm

As I see it, one goes to the next level when is ready indifferently of the path one chooses to follow. By being ready i mean what the C's have mentioned on various occasions, learning 3d life lessons that are simply basic human karmic understandings.

For those that are choosing to follow the STO path, once they've reached the point when they are no longer subject to emotions that limit (that is, of an entropic nature) they are ready for the next level as the C's have suggested. From the following my own conclusion is that an STO candidate once has reached 4D is kind of prepared to explore the 'new' reality he finds himself in, besides me thinks that one won't be alone there, there will be a group, a community, a soul tribe with whom one will find himself on the same wavelength. Also I'd suspect that in 4D one won't be so vulnerable as one is in 3D, you'll be interacting with other 4D residents on the same playing field and that must be fun for sure to experience.

That's just my personal impression that may be wrong due to my own current limited perception of the reality i find myself in off course.

Personally, I don't know if I'm ready or not for the next jump and I don't want to think about it. I will be ready when I will be ready, I have faith in the DCM and I know that with his assistance and constant feedback sooner or later I'll get to the next level as everyone else when we will be ready.

In the meantime I'm enjoying reading the romantic fictional novels recommended by Laura, I love reading the novels because of the inner peace I'm building inside myself with every book I read, that is extremely important for me since it helps me navigate through the chaos caused by the ongoing disintegration of the current reality.
I know it is been a while since this post but it inspires thought and opens some questions in my mind. What if the only jump is the jump on the "river" of a progressive timeline? By progressive meaning having its root in compounding effect of daily actions, behaviours, thoughts, emotions, focus of attention. What if fate or destiny of the timeline, or direction are dependent upon those things? What if its not one big heroic action catapulting into another level, but small daily consistent choices compounding over time? Butterfly wings and all that anyone? Or how Yoda put it, start small, do a little bit and it will break the longjam or something like that. What if the saying in the bible about faith is not necessarily magical in the sense that we can break the mountain with one touch, but rather having the faith to keep on knocking million of moments at a the river of time/focused consisten awareness until the mountain breaks, which in the perspective of the timelessness of god/ whole existence happened in an instant? What if there is no single jump in to the conclusion of our final illumination, but certain consistency of walking the path of learning, path of increasing knowledge, finding ways to learn, remenber much more effectively, bit by bit, bit by bit, day by day, week by week ant etc. opens a bigger and bigger conduit, a wider and wider path to walk, bigger and bigger awareness ,seeing more and more options and opportunities around us. Spiraling up wards. Growing in complexity in every relative moment. What if the 4d aspects of ourselves is the collective totality of every moment, of every second, every minute of our not "time" but that which we hold in our attention, our awareness, our consciousness, not within the frame of our current lives, but also lives to come? What if where we are who we are now as consciousness beings, is total sum, result of compounding effecr of thousands of years! And that can be everything, from how we wash our dishes, what we read, what we write, who we associate with and the list can go on and on depending how aware we are.

There was a discussion within session when Ark brought up a topic about Space - time equation and the Cs suggested to change time with consciousness.

Session 10 February 2018

(Ark) Okay. Then I was asking at some point about consciousness. And the answer was that I will understand consciousness if I'm able to invert formulation of gravity. But formulation of gravity according to Einstein is based again on space-time, where time is a dimension. So how can I invert something that is wrong from the beginning since it's based on space and time?

A: Replace time with consciousness.

Q: (Scottie) So it's space-consciousness instead of space-time. The space-consciousness continuum!

With this context in mind, usually there is a saying that there is no time or it is an illusion which works for 3d humans. Okay. We humans, live by devided "time" into years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds and etc. Okay let's take the usual waking hours when most of humans are in wakeful state and have the opportunity to use their consciousness to effect the immediate physical environment which is our individual body. Let's say we sleep 9hours so we have the opportunity to be conscious for 15hours a day. So it is 15hours of window of being awake and aware. How efficiently we use our attention is another matter, which no less important.
So we can say we have 15 hours of consciousness - space to focus our attention. 900 minutes a day to shift our timeline. 54000 seconds a day of learning, working for and on ourselves or doing that for somebody else. Ofcourse the real universal implications are infinitely limitless, but there has to be some reference point to make it relative to our mundane lives. Every habit, every action, every behavior, every motion and emotion can be multiplied by time within the space of consciousness and brought in to our awareness.

So what I am trying to say in 3d we have an opportunity to live and build our selves moment by moment, second by second, hour by hour. Since time is an illusion in away, but since this is our reference point it works for us. But what if our 4d beings are the sum, totality, merging of all those moments paired with the complexity of appllied knowledge, within those moments? Ofcourse there can be much more to it, but once again it got my mind boiling and thank you once again for opening this thread!

but there has to be some reference point to make it relative to our mundane lives. Every habit, every action, every behavior, every motion and emotion can be multiplied by time within the space of consciousness and brought in to our awareness.
You have very good ideas, and I think that's the bottom line, there's no jump off point, or "right moment" per se, it's what we do daily and how we do what we do that has the accumulative effect of changing the course of our destiny, or aligning us with a future of our choice instead of the one of happenstance.

Regarding consciousness and time, well.. I couldn't know the answer, but it occurred to me that if we look back, we don't remember dates, or weeks or the years.. we do not remember the time references we used, or the convention. We remember the moments, and the experiences that left an imprint in our consciousness, those that changed us.

In that sense, a life can really be measured by looking at its consciousness, not by counting the years it spent awake. We know the year we spent with someone, but we remember the memories that the experience left in us and what we learned from it, we don't remember the duration of an accident, we remember what we felt during it.

So, like you said, it's not what convention we use to measure life, time, heartbeat or breadths.. is what our consciousness chooses to make of those heartbeats of breadths. It's how we live our lives for however long they last.

What if the 4d aspects of ourselves is the collective totality of every moment, of every second, every minute of our not "time" but that which we hold in our attention, our awareness, our consciousness, not within the frame of our current lives, but also lives to come?
This piqued my interest because it applies to experiences and subsequent thoughts personal to me as of late. Understand, I am not an outstanding person. I am slightly more aware than most people in my daily surroundings, and I am dedicated and consistent when I set my mind to something. But I am also a daydreamer, a sentimentalist, and prone to unhelpful dissociation.
But these past couple of years I have noticed my dreams have been … not deja vu, and not exactly prophetic. But they seem at once familiar and some event weeks or months later will call back to them.

I have also had non-threatening visual interruptions more frequently (“seeing the air,” breathing colors in and out etc.)

When I was younger and first starting out clumsily toward the spiritual path, I was like most kids stuck on the idea of a “peak experience.” I thought if something didn’t jar me out of my skin I wasn’t doing it right. And I had a few, often followed by one of those pesky but necessary “valley experiences” where I had to admit how silly I let myself become, or how I had overlooked an important responsibility, or how I had been dishonest….

But I have been narrowing my aim for about 13 years now, absolutely thanks to the C’s and forum. And the valley experiences … well, the terrain has changed. Not nearly as steep, mostly grassy instead of rocky… you know.
And the peaks… if I’m on one I don’t notice the height.

So I feel as if I am kind of bobbing along in the water, sometimes sinking a bit and sometimes floating, but usually in the direction I aim.

Does that analogy fit?

So what I am trying to say in 3d we have an opportunity to live and build our selves moment by moment, second by second, hour by hour. Since time is an illusion in away, but since this is our reference point it works for us. But what if our 4d beings are the sum, totality, merging of all those moments paired with the complexity of appllied knowledge, within those moments?

What a beautiful description of a school: building the self moment by moment. I love it. Thanks for posting!

My understanding is that variable physicality is something that is possible in 4D, not automatic. And I'd say that's especially true for people who have just spent 309,000 years immersed in a physical existence.
Yes I think so, that we will have and already are learning about how we can vary our own physicality. The work and learning won’t let up at any time on this matter. Our health and wellness will still be ours to manage and as we learn more, the possibilities continue to open up for us. Just like it has already with increased knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom