Tolerance, diversity and multiculturalism

In this post, there are a few excerpts from some of the recent sessions that might provide angles that one can consider when reflecting on what is happening, and where it might lead. I have chosen to remove the spaces between the statements in the transcripts, otherwise the context is hidden.

Perhaps part of the ugliness will be signalled by nature, like in California. From Session 1 December 2018 there was

In the same session, there was this about the gender issues:

From Session 29 December 2018 there was:

Part of the tragedy mentioned in the Dec 1 session could also be that, as mentioned in the Dec 29 Session, "[t]here is a small percentage of "normal" homosexuality." who then might suffer from a moralistic snapback that is a quick return to a previous condition or situation.

Part of the tragedy could also be a lack of a reaction, when in fact a reaction might be called for:

Another level of tragedy is disrupted life lesson plans, say for some of those who take the bait and change their gender. About lesson plans, and where one might receive help, there was in the same session: Session 29 December 2018:

Superb post. Much stuff to ponder upon. Thank you sir or miss.

The snap back is going to be ugly.

Sure it is. It's going to represent probably the ugliest chapter in Judeo-Christian history. But I feel this situation is so critical a turning point in western societal evolution, that the absence of a snap-back, is probably going to be even more ugly.

Thank the left - they brought us here

Last edited:
That's what I expect. In the UK, I think Farage has a shot. But where do we go from there? Germany under Hitler? I can easily see that coming, but in a practical manner how do you reply to that? Leaving the country is useless because it won't get better anywhere else. Staying? The writing is also on the wall too. Sooner or later, we're all going to die, but I would rather die peacefully in my bed, rather than crushed by a mob or running for my life, especially knowing that it all end in destruction no matter what.

I was ruminating about something yesterday that has relevance here, I think. It got me thinking about all the most horrible events that could potentially happen to one in life such as rape, murder, torture, imprisonment, slavery, and so on. What is worse though: Being raped or allowing oneself to be corrupted to become the rapist? Given the choice between something horrible happening to me or avoiding it and remaining 'safe' by allowing oneself to be corrupted then there is no real choice to be made, osit. Even the most horribly earthly events shall pass but what of the cost to one's soul?

I was ruminating about something yesterday that has relevance here, I think. It got me thinking about all the most horrible events that could potentially happen to one in life such as rape, murder, torture, imprisonment, slavery, and so on. What is worse though: Being raped or allowing oneself to be corrupted to become the rapist? Given the choice between something horrible happening to me or avoiding it and remaining 'safe' by allowing oneself to be corrupted then there is no real choice to be made, osit. Even the most horribly earthly events shall pass but what of the cost to one's soul?

Isn't corruption something that you allow to yourself? Besides, how would you allow yourself to be corrupted and become the rapist? Take for example the gender mania. There are all kind of pressure to make people to believe in a sexless society, but if you resist all those force, then you are not corrupted. Or are you?

Isn't corruption something that you allow to yourself? Besides, how would you allow yourself to be corrupted and become the rapist? Take for example the gender mania. There are all kind of pressure to make people to believe in a sexless society, but if you resist all those force, then you are not corrupted. Or are you?

Yes, that was my point really. Corruption is so easy if one is not aware of the danger of being manipulated in one's thinking. The world may be going to hell but we don't have to join in.

Yes, that was my point really. Corruption is so easy if one is not aware of the danger of being manipulated in one's thinking. The world may be going to hell but we don't have to join in.

I'd have a little care with that .. It's dangerous to pretend we're 500 miles above the Earth, looking at this unfolding situation with disinterested curiosity. People who stay out of the fray, do not shape the world - others do. What shape would you like it to be?

I'd have a little care with that .. It's dangerous to pretend we're 500 miles above the Earth, looking at this unfolding situation with disinterested curiosity. People who stay out of the fray, do not shape the world - others do. What shape would you like it to be?

Agreed but we all contribute to this unfolding situation by each choice we make at each turn. Opting out is not an option. It is up to each of us to live our lives in accordance with our values. Each of us shapes the world in that way. I cannot bend the world to my will nor would I want to. The only thing that I have within my power to shape is what I do and how I do it. The same goes for everyone else. We all shape the world whether we want to or not. Thus, it seems to me that it is preferable to do so without unconsciously going along with the herd for an easy life.

.. and now we in the Judeo-Christain west are caught up in discussions about what is or isn't true Islam.. this is becoming our public discussion.. dear god, we are lost. This has nothing to do with us. They are achieving what they want to achieve while we sit back oblivious
Yes, the World has been turned upside down in the EU (Kalergi Wet Dream State).

Notice in this Channel 4 report how they are all concerned about not offending Muslims in this piece (thus blacking out Mo) but have no problem offending the other party involved. Why is that ? Is it because they can be offended without consequence ?

Balanced reporting

28_jesus_w.jpg

Hi Zaphod,

Not allowing oneself to become caught-up with the drama, and to become overly identified with the crazy occurrences taking place, is not the same as looking at the situation with "disinterested" curiosity.

A person can be extremely interested in paying attention to objective reality as a conscious observer without directly engaging in the drama. In fact, through becoming emotionally invested in the drama our perception of reality can easily become distorted, rendering us more susceptible to manipulation and polarization. From my experience, looking at current events [whether on the world stage, or in the local community] through an impartial lens is actually one of the most difficult things that I have tried to do, and is a continual work in progress.

This seems to tie in with accepting that one cannot "shape the world" or fix it. Any attempts to do so are futile and produce unnecessary suffering for oneself and others. Perhaps our role at this time is not to "shape" the world outside, but rather, to be impartial observers who can SEE the world for what it IS, whilst doing our best in our immediate environments to be the best that we can be. OSIT

If I remember correctly, the C's have recommended similar things... but I could not find the session to quote it.

Thank you Keyhole, you articulated that wonderfully. I would say, however, that our choices do help to shape the world. The world is not something separate and disconnected from us. All of us create the world as it is. That is an enormous burden of responsibility so it is no wonder that a retreat into nihilism and 'anything goes' is attractive to so many. That's what comes from being in 3D though. Too late to do anything about it now so best to do the best job of it we can while we are still here, osit.

Thank you Keyhole, you articulated that wonderfully. I would say, however, that our choices do help to shape the world. The world is not something separate and disconnected from us. All of us create the world as it is. That is an enormous burden of responsibility so it is no wonder that a retreat into nihilism and 'anything goes' is attractive to so many. That's what comes from being in 3D though. Too late to do anything about it now so best to do the best job of it we can while we are still here, osit.
Rightly said! The results of those choices can be clearly discerned in our immediate environment, in our relationships and direct experience, but that they are influencing the wider reality which may manifest in some non-linear fashion - "building a new reality" - is a hopeful thought and as you said, a great responsibility placed on all of us.

So I didn't intend to downplay the significance of our individual choices. Rather, I just wanted to highlight the obvious issues stemming from hoping to fix or change the outside world to be how we would like it to be.

I think we are of the same mind, Keyhole. I will have no truck with the woo woo 'think it into reality' mindset. However, the world/society/zeitgeist is but the aggregation of every individual's choices. It is not separate from us. None of us have the power individually to directly change the world to be in our image but collectively we can exert an influence. That is one aspect of why this whole social justice movement is so disastrous. I can't stop this train but I can certainly decide to get on it.

Oh and being able to fix the outside world to be how I would like it to be? No thanks, no one should have that sort of power. The onus is on me to tend my little patch of life as best I can. That is plenty responsibility thanks. When I see social justice types being outraged online I often get the image of a baby in a pram having a tantrum and throwing their toys out because the world isn't 100% like they think it should be. I'm a bit too old for tantrums, I think!

Hi Zaphod,

Not allowing oneself to become caught-up with the drama, and to become overly identified with the crazy occurrences taking place, is not the same as looking at the situation with "disinterested" curiosity.

I'm not sure that's so true. It sounds a little to me as if you are describing the same thing using different words. So if we take the theme of the thread - there is a direct and increasing impact that Islam is having on the west. You can see that as a good thing or a bad thing, but there's no denying its impact.

I have a daughter, I also have a grand-daughter. I have a very real desire to see them growing up in a world that resembles a predictable progression of the world I grew up in. As we progress, that's becoming less likely. What's going to stop that decreasing likelihood of them enjoying that?

This isn't a joke - the only thing that will stop this unfolding dynamic is people physically stopping it. And that means them getting directly and absolutely involved and the futures of all those granddaughters who we don't want to see walking around in Bhurkas in 20 years time, depends on it. It's going to turn ugly because we are between a rock and a hard place and you are going to have to pin your colours somewhere.

You are in it and you are absolutely responsible for shaping the world of tomorrow. Step up.

ok, I'm out at this point - wine is getting the better of me. I'll be back .. lol

Last edited:
Diversity and multiculturism have taken hold so they are not going back in the bottle. Africans blighted by vaccinations thanks to Bill & Melinda Gates. European industries decimated by Corporations. America facing crop losses, flooding, job losses, forced vaccinations. Populations of war torn countries on the march with no homes ,schooling ,medicine and psychological effects. Volcanic eruptions, earth opening up, landslides, tornados.

USA diplomatic stance as the world head honcho with sanctions covering most of the globe. Dangerous technologies i.e. G5 and others we're not sure about, e.g. ethnic specific weapons. The only sales making the headlines are armaments.

All of the above are so far advanced nothing can stop them now. We can do nothing at this point and as ...the C's said neither would we want to ...Earth Cleansing. Unlike many individual countries and wars in the past people could fight or resist. This current problem is Global, and not only that, it's off planet as well. When was the last time humans were in this kind of situation. It's breathtaking. It's not who you are but where you are and what you see. Those seem to be our orders of the day...watch, stay firm and let a far better tactician, DCM take charge.

I just can't imagine the future. I can fret like fury but that's no good. I'll take each day given to me following all the guidelines from Laura and forum. For me there's no alternative and plenty of advice to keep me well and truly busy.

Back
Top Bottom