To those who can hear the "Hum"

Hi goggles paisano. With regard to this part you said
the thermal cyclic effect transduces the thought wave form into a sound wave form which is transmitted from the hot ammonia through to the iron crystal which acts as a transmitter through the planet

From my experience, it's perceived as sound in a way but it is not sound. It's just that that's how our brain interprets it. It's the closest sense we have that can approximate what it is.

If it was sound, then most of the planet would be perceiving it as well, not to infer that those who do sense it are somehow special, more like cursed in my opinion :-(

It is electromagnetic in nature, as the C's have explained. The crystal core may very well be linked to this realm border crossing and reacting accordingly I would think.

This might be related to your surroundings and what you were doing at the time.

Was it quiet, and were you focusing ? - That's when I perceive it most.

It was quite and I was focusing. But it was just a respite. The sound came back later that evening and today its goin' strong. Not as strong as before but it's there. I don't think my activity 'amplified' it in any way.

I just used this website to generate the closest pitch to what I "hear" to figure out what the frequency.

For me the closest pitch / frequency I can get it to is 108 Hz. My headphones can't generate the next octave down from this (54 Hz)

There's all sorts if stuff online about how an octave of this of 432 Hz has some controversy around it.
What I hear (not feel at all) sounds like a wood chipping machine running a half mile away.

I don't think my activity 'amplified' it in any way

For me it's always there, always in the background. It's just when I "tune into it" or think about it, or it's very quiet that it gets louder and more prominent.

As for us affecting it - I don't think idividually we can.

It's definitely "louder" or closer than when I started this thread. It and seems to be slowly increasing, albeit very slowly.

I'm not sure if I've got the "Hum" or a regular medical condition called Tinnitus (I haven't looked at the condition from a conspiratorial angle), but I do know that I developed sudden onset and intense humming in my ears in early 2020 and I've had it ever since.

A mechanical hum would be the best way to describe it. It was absolutely horrid throughout 2020-2021, so loud and unbearable I could hardly concentrate.

It was around 2020 I watched the new X-File seasons and saw a pretty great episode on "The Hum", and of course it peaked my interest greatly,, seeing as I had developed something similar and could totally relate.

I also recall reading years ago about early case studies of "The Hum" and targeted individuals in the UK, going back decades... but just fragmented anecdotes.

I've been waiting well over 18 months for my audiology appointment. I ensured to describe it to the doctor as a hum regardless, as I thought I'd get it added onto the record as such, for my sake and the sake of any one out there who might be a TA victim of "The Hum".

It's somewhat unlikely I'm a TA, although I've had some paranormal/UFO experiences ... what did coincide with my Hum onset was the rabid deployment of 5G towers withing the first 2 weeks of lockdown in the UK.

They literally waited until they locked us all in doors and then started mass installations up and down the country.

2 years later, it's more manageable, I don't feel like driving a pencil through my ears very often any more, but I still rely on white noise and storm noises to help me get through the worst of it.

Besides the hum, I get the occasional high pitched frequency ringing in the ears... some low, some really loud - a very loud one last night whilst browsing this forum, had to turn my headphone right up to drown out. I've heard from the New Agers that these could be guides trying to contact you, I've always remained agnostic about such things, but they make for fun tangents to think about when having those bouts.

Last edited:
I remember reading this:

Session 14 September 2002

Q: (Montalk) I don't know if this has been addressed before, but what are some possible causes of intermittent ear ringing? (C) I have some theories about it but I want to know if my theories are correct.

A: Monitoring as well as picking up programming signals and also some background "universe" noise.

Q: (C) The reason we ask is because I've noticed a pattern. I even keep a log about it now because it's so weird. I personally get ear ringing when it seems like I'm talking to somebody out loud or to myself about a theory about something that has to do with matrix stuff. (L) So you're being monitored? (C) Right. So any time it seems like I'm having a breakthrough thought - you know drones, the matrix, the programs, holographic inserts - all of the sudden I'll get like an ear ringing. Sometimes the left, sometimes the right, but I'm trying to find out what the pattern is. So I'm keeping track of it. (Montalk) What process is responsible for creating the actual ringing noise?

A: Partly "interpretation" by neural processes that, at some level, recognize the potential and issue symptomatic warning.

Q: (C to Montalk) Remember the one with Ryan, I said it was a warning one. It was the loudest ear ring I've ever had. It burned my ear. (L) So, in other words, seems that the C's are suggesting that your spiritual perception, psychic perception, is picking stuff up, transferring it in a subliminal way to your mind, and then your neural processes are trying to translate it and give you a warning. Is that what you were thinking? (C) I think so. I was wondering constantly about the idea, the concept of fake humans, holographic inserts, drones, organic portals, what ever you want to call it, and just what happened was weeee (a sound like ear ringing) and just really loud in my right ear. (L) So in a sense it's like your early warning system. (C) Ummhmm. (V) You know I don't even have to be talking to somebody, I can just be thinking about something and it'll just zheeee (a sound like ear ringing). (C) The other night is was lying in bed thinking about what you said about drones...(L) I wonder if OP's have ringing in their ears?

A: Ask one.

Q: (Laughter) (Ark) No, first of all there is also ear ringing which comes from physiological causes. (L) Yeah, tinnitus. So of course they could have physiological ringing in the ear. (C) It happens only when I'm thinking specifically about these kinds of matters. (Montalk) Does the frequency of sound have any significance? (C) Yeah, 'cause sometimes their waahs, their soft, there's different tones you know, sometimes it's in the right ear, sometimes the left ear.

A: Observe and you may learn your own internal "code."

Q: (C) That's what I thought, it's like a code. (Ark) I think it's like when people can use, what is it, a finger code, you can somehow train, bypass conscious interference that way. (L) Yeah, that's what it is, it's bypassing your conscious damping. We all tend to just think our ways out of things. (Ark) But the interesting question is can one somehow disturb this monitoring? Is it something physical that can...

A: Sure, the issue is to cover the many frequencies and shifts. White noise makers deal with some but not all!

Q: (Ark) I was wondering if a shot of whiskey beat it. Like, you know, when I had this experiences in Göttingen and the advice was...(L) A shot of whiskey! So you want your shot of whiskey now? (laughter) (Ark) Sure, to prevent being monitored!

A: In some cases a shift in chemistry also means a shift in susceptibility, but not a cessation of the activity.

I guess I can try to give some more details if it helps non-hum perceivers. I say perceivers because it's not just heating that picks it up. It's almost physical as well.

The frequencies are low. Tinnitus is usually heard at 3 kHz and only rarely below 1 kHz I measured the hum to be at around 108 Hz

As @forest_light posted above the C's said "Partly "interpretation" by neural processes". I get those all the time too, but they're not "the hum"

The most prominent aspect of the hum is it's non-local. By that I mean it has no direction, and you cannot determine where it's coming from. It seems to be coming from everywhere at once.

The second aspect is there seems to be a few dualities to it. The first is the frequencies. There are at least two, and together they generate beat frequencies, generating this slow oscillation, which is the most annoying part of it (except the thing itself)

The second duality seems to be it has the effect of inducing either anxiety, or a very peaceful state when focused on.

Anyway I hope this explains some more for those interested ☮️

Yes, I have heard it since …ever?!! And always.

Nevertheless, my intense memories of it sparks from maybe at 7-year-old age. Then at first it bothered me because I wanted then to hear the silence instead of that ring or hum while somewhere trying to keep quite my mind. But my wish thinking did not quite happen until now. During much time I, thought that I have some health issue (like tinnitus) because I asked others and none know of what I was talking.

Its descriptions in this thread are similar to those that I have. By the way, Ra —Law of One— also speaks of this. Anyway,​
  • It increases in volume always when I pay attention to it. It is present at any place and hour.​
  • It uses to be there in both ears. However it can be prominently louder either in the right ear, or in the left ear. Most of time is louder in the right ear, apparently. Sometimes, it seems, that when it plays loud in the right ear for some time, then it “tries,” at first timidly, to manifest in the left ear.​
  • It has more than one tone. It uses to be just like a constant background sound, but can change, or perhaps be added to a new sound more calling. Then like a ring distinct for having a point of start and a point where it stops. The added ring lasts short like 30, 60 seconds, but can be sensibly prolonged if I intend an attention on it.​
  • I think it can assume many tones, depends on my state of mind. When I quiet my mind, it increases and gives a peaceful sensation of deepness though it can be also invasive if I desire just pure silence.​
  • It uses to be very loud all the time to the point of obliterating my attention of “real” sounds like conversations, music, traffic, etc. However I can, more or less, ignore it and adjust the focus of my attention to “real” sounds.​
Perhaps my little and yet most memorable experience on it comes from infancy, then 8 or 9 years old. In that morning of a sunny day, lucid I was there seating over a pillar —part of the fence of the front yard where I lived— and just contemplating the facing street. Nobody was there, just me, the pillar and the empty street. No movement. My mind also stopped.​
Something happening then. Fast, a great white started to fill all my surroundings. That whiteness went growing and growing. At the same time the whole world started to disappear like a dream. The hum also increased with the whiteness. Then in that moment I became sure that the world would finish while I was going elsewhere. But to where? I thought then.​
It was like some kind of fog or mist, but also with a taste of emptiness, into which I was realising as inclosing my being. Indeed I had a sensation of movement like …some whirling? At last seemed like was me who was disappearing.​
Then I had fear. I did not know of what, likely I thought I was dying or going to if I did not stop that. So I stopped it and all returned to “normal.”​

Hello fellow seekers :-)

I am one of those (cursed?) who can "hear" this damned "Hum" that drives those of us who perceive it, nuts. Personally, I began "hearing" it about eight to ten years ago.

I know this topic has been brought up numerous times, and mentioned in many threads, but I wanted to make a common thread for the purposes of keeping an eye on it, reporting and ways (if any of you have found) to deal with it.

Pertinent info: Session 950121 said:

From this, I assume those of us who hear the hum perceive the Waves progress.

I have noticed an increase in the intensity of it. It also used to come and go, and I would be relieved when it disappeared. Now it is always there, and has become more intense and ever present, and it seems (for me) to be accelerating in presence and intensity.

For any/those of you who perceive the "Hum" I would really like to hear from you if you are experiencing the same, or not. I would appreciate you sharing how you are experiencing it, and you deal with it's incessant persistence.

BTW: This is a low frequency perceived (about 36 Hz for me) Earplugs don't work. It seems to come from everywhere. You can't locate the source of it, and cutting power to the house actually makes it worse, since there's even less noise to drown it out.
I hear it too , for the last few years; I do my best to just accept it (my acceptance seems to allow it to fade into the background most of the time)

For me it's always there, always in the background. It's just when I "tune into it" or think about it, or it's very quiet that it gets louder and more prominent.

As for us affecting it - I don't think idividually we can.

It's definitely "louder" or closer than when I started this thread. It and seems to be slowly increasing, albeit very slowly.

I don't think we can affect, really, it either but at the time when I wrote:

I don't think my activity 'amplified' it in any way.

I was sort of thinking that, if the hum is a cosmic vibration, and what a person thinks or acts also produces a vibration, could the two vibration patterns create a harmonious or disharmonious 'pattern'. Like the double-slit experiment. And perhaps, as I mentioned, the 'heaviness' that I was feeling in my chest was of the 'disharmonious' type.

Double-Slit Interference.jpg

I was sort of thinking that, if the hum is a cosmic vibration, and what a person thinks or acts also produces a vibration, could the two vibration patterns create a harmonious or disharmonious 'pattern'. Like the double-slit experiment. And perhaps, as I mentioned, the 'heaviness' that I was feeling in my chest was of the 'disharmonious' type.
I think you described it very well here ! I've been trying to come up with a description like this.

So to iterate some more on this - do you think "The Hum" might be a guide for our thoughts, feelings and emotions ?

So what do you think caused the heaviness in your chest ? Do you think the hum may have been amplifying it ?

I think you described it very well here ! I've been trying to come up with a description like this.

So to iterate some more on this - do you think "The Hum" might be a guide for our thoughts, feelings and emotions ?

So what do you think caused the heaviness in your chest ? Do you think the hum may have been amplifying it ?

Well, y'know, it's weird.

Right after I posted that, I further expanded my internet search for 'interference patterns' and was rewarded with a great photo that I ended up posting here because it looked like a swastika.

Because of the connection to quartz, I got the idea of looking in the transcripts for 'quartz' specifically, and this section of the session was of the most interest. It deals with water, crystals and the Cosmic Retrieval System.

(Ark) You are supposed to carry them, right? Why don't you put them under the pillow?

(L) Okay, well, let's back up here. If somebody sends a request for a crystal, I could dowse for it so to speak, select the right crystal for that person, and have a selection of options for how to charge it and send them the instructions with it? Or I would charge it, too?

A: Both

Q: (L) So, I would charge these crystals, and then the individual would also need to add their own intent on top of the charging. That would enhance the networked protection between people. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And the same thing can be used for crystals to put in your water that you drink?

Q: (L) And how long would you need to leave it in your water before you drink it?

A: Overnight.

Q: (L) Can also put such crystals like under your pillow?

Q: (Galatea) And the more crystals, the more protection?

A: If appropriately charged.

Q: (L) Well obviously, we would have to purchase a selection of crystals, assuming anybody wanted them. Then we'd have the postage and the time element and everything. Basically, it would take time for me to perform this service. Could Andromeda and Galatea help?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay. So, we could do some crystal charging if we have a big batch of nice ones – assuming we can even find a source for a reasonable cost. When people send a request, we can select and then charge it up. Is that what we're talking about here? And then people can carry them around and put them in their water?

A: Yes!

Q: (Ark) I have a practical question. Is big quartz crystal better than small one?

Q: (Pierre) That will be expensive.

(L) So, you'd have a little one for your water, a little one for carrying in your pocket, and a larger one for your room, by your bed. Something like that?

Q: (Ark) And a giant one for the house!

(Pierre) At this point, you better go to the Alps and visit some quarries and get them by yourself.

(Chu) You'd have to know the person to charge them with the right message, right? A random person couldn't be asking for a crystal.

A: They should include their birth date and current location for the CRS to find them.

Q: (L) For the what?

(Scottie) "for the crstofindthem"...

A: Cosmic Retrieval System

Q: (Pierre) They're using acronyms now! [laughter]

(L) Don't you know what the Cosmic Retrieval System is?! [laughter]

A: We use it all the time. It's like RAM in a computer.

Q: (Pierre) What is it? The crystal will be like an interface between the person and the information field...?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) It enhances this connection.

(L) So. Well, all of that's very interesting.

(Galatea) Could we place crystals around our house, like one at each corner? Would that help increase the protection?

A: Not enough! Need intent of inhabitants!

Q: (L) If we put our intent in the crystals, and then plant them around the corners of the house...

(Galatea) Or the corners of the yard maybe.

(L) Would it help?

Q: (Pierre) Once you've put your intent in a crystal, the intent stays forever, or you will have to "reintentize" them?

A: Until cleared.

Q: (L) They already told us how to clear crystals. I guess it would fade eventually.

(Galatea) If we placed crystals at each corner of the house, would we be able to bury them in the ground?

Q: (Galatea) So then they won't be exposed to moonlight.

(L) Or sunlight.

I wonder, now, if there is a connection between the 'hum' and the CRS?

I think I might have been working 'against' it and that was having a negative effect on me. I don't think it was amplifying it per-se but I wonder if I was creating a 'negative' interference pattern through wishful thinking/wrong information.

I should have thought about doing this earlier, but I'm just going to track this hum a bit.

The hum had been around for days? weeks?, I'm not sure. But, within an hour or two after I posted the above idea (and it's just an idea), the hum disappeared entirely. Gone. Silent. This has happened before. It has built and built to some sort of crescendo and then disappears. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? The peak of Friday's hum was maybe 'medium' strength. It's been much stronger before at times.

Also, on that Friday, the weather was really unsettled here: high winds, scattered showers all around and it lasted all day. Just posting this for reference.

The hum is very, very weak right now and sometimes I still can't hear it.

Back
Top Bottom