Time

Search

Dagobah Resident
I would like that you share your thoughts as how you are measure time, how you interprets time.
Interesting, that i got a feeling not so long ago, like time, as we used to said: "it doesn't go anywhere", it is like " on pause", as we observe it...
It is mine observation, how i feel it.
I would like to listen yours thought, guys

I would say that time realy is the gain of information. For us on 3D it seams like there is one after an other, but there realy is all there and we only choose which information we will pick up next, you can imagine it as a kind of supermacy where you can see all this products in a shelf and there you choose one after an other.

I'll have a go at this...

So we are in year 2022, but what year is it really ? If time is infinite you can't measure it, or even say what "year" or even hour or minute it really is, in fact that is probably why the C's say it doesn't exist.

The concept of time makes it nice for us in our daily lives - it's wake up time, time to go to work, time for bed or it's your birthday - as our lives go by in this machine-like society that has been created for us.

We measure time from a specific point, and from there count how many of a particular cycle happens, but in truth they are just arbitrary points in a sequence of events.

There's also the cycles of seasons, years minutes, hours which make it even more "natural" for us to count them, and attribute that as the passage of "time"

What do you think ?

Time is one of the most difficult things to get our heads around - or more correctly the absence of time. It is deeply rooted in our third density world and affects all of us constantly. In fact, we are ruled by it. I have no problem with adjusting my mind to the presence of extra-terrestrials affecting our planet negatively and all the other myriad things the C's have told us but I find the absence of time really tricky. Perhaps it is the one thing we don't get until it is gone, so to speak.

I feel like time is one pole of reality, the other one is space. They seem to me illusory aspects of Reality (Illusion). They are interconnected and need to be percieved and thought of as such. Their relation is not different from other type of polarities, hot/cold etc..

C's said Einstein was right with his conception of space, notion of time to be replaced by Conciousness

the lower D's are where time flows slowly and space seems large: space/time
the higher D's are where space seems small and time takes leading role: time/space

at the 6th D, time and space are a balanced function of Conciousness, they collide into One
(time/space)/(space/time)

an interesting note is also that in 4D, space seems to be curved and one is aware of the circularity of time

another way to put it is (circularity/linearity)/(linearity/circularity)
another would be (1/infinite)/(infinite/1)

I am happy you brought this subject.

It has happened to me two or three times when I drive on motorways.

There comes a time when my mind enters a state of relaxation close to or equal to meditation, then, in that state, I see one of the flashing signal lights on the highway.

The thing is, I look and look and look... and the light stays on steadily without blinking.

It can take maybe three or four seconds with the light on steadily, until I think "that's weird, it's not blinking!".

So the light blinks and I count the time between blinks and I see the light blink every second.

So I agree that time is intimately related to consciousness.

an interesting subject to ponder could be 'how you measure time when you look upon a galaxy from Earth and you zoom out google Earth/Space type of zoom?'

I would say that time realy is the gain of information.
This is such a good explanation. Until recently, I thought of time as attention.
Obviously there is the linear clockwork that we as humans are accustomed to - schedules, alarms, birthdays, anniversaries. And of course the big one - we know the average lifespan of a human and our own number of days in relation. I think that is ultimately what keeps our perception pretty linear, along with when we have to be places or do things so that we can earn our keep.
But really we choose where to place or attention within our time here on Earth. And so i have learned (especially since becoming a mother) that it is very important to try to hold attention in the moments that don’t go anywhere.
There is so much beauty in witnessing the wind blow through the trees. With enough focus, one can almost hear them lift and fall individually. A meditative focus (the kind of sharp awareness that seems to have extra dimensions) can hear the wind as it’s own entity and the leaves as a happy crowd. Maybe there is room there for curiosity - how many leaves do you hear now? And which way did the wind travel when things went still?
I know that’s kind of a silly anthropomorphism, but it is one example of attention expanding perception so that a moment seems to expand and go longer than the clock will recognize.
And that attention is exactly gaining information, eh?
Take time to smile at a stranger...
Take time to smell the roses....
All just means put your attention there. It can’t make the days go any faster.
And maybe that sort of practice is touching on 4D - with enough information, a split second experience can make one think about so much. That wind came from that direction, sure, and maybe it came all the way from the ocean. How big were the waves that it made?
That tree was once a seedling, and I know what baby oak trees look like so I can picture it in it’s infancy. I would guess it has been here 25 years or so. Etc.
If nothing else, it is a playful form of love and appreciation for creation.

Aside from all of that, Time is also a really good Pink Floyd song :headbanger:

I thought that there were no replies.
It gives a lot of food for thoughts
It is like a different pieces of puzzle,
I that mean about your replies, thank tou.
I have to spend some "time" to adjust this information)

It has happened to me two or three times when I drive on motorways.

There comes a time when my mind enters a state of relaxation close to or equal to meditation, then, in that state, I see one of the flashing signal lights on the highway.

The thing is, I look and look and look... and the light stays on steadily without blinking.

It can take maybe three or four seconds with the light on steadily, until I think "that's weird, it's not blinking!".

So the light blinks and I count the time between blinks and I see the light blink every second.

So I agree that time is intimately related to consciousness.
I got this kind of stuff a lot of times, at some point i was aware that this will happen again and i observe my thoughts, how i perceive it. But in the same time it was weird, how it can be so...

BlueKiwi, I would say it depends. If I am focusing “single-mindedly” on a task or a goal, time goes very quickly.
If I am focusing on reality, as in all of reality, and noticing it in a moment or a thing, it slows down.
Also when I am bored or uncomfortable. Time drags then. I assume this is because I am acutely aware of how much I want to be in another feeling, so my attention is directed at the more hellish aspects of reality as a whole.

Interesting - Has anyone else noticed that when you're concentrating on something time seems to speed up, but when you're just chilling out not really thinking, time seems to slow down ?
Yeap, when i'm waiting, for a bus as example, i got a sort of cravings for bus to come sooner.
When i spend a good time, the "time" passes so quick.

Interesting - Has anyone else noticed that when you're concentrating on something time seems to speed up, but when you're just chilling out not really thinking, time seems to slow down ?
I refer to it as time dialation.
I've also noticed (perception of) time slow down when intensely focused.
For example having a close call in traffic or the time my finger was amputated (work accident) I noticed 'time' running more slowly.

Back
Top Bottom