Time shift in my environment

N

noise

Hello Anyone(?),

I live in the Pacific Northwest. Over the last couple days I had been feeling kind of queezy. Upset stomach for a few days and a day of the all day headache a couple days ago. It doesn't usually start until later on in the day after a nights rest. Also I've had strange tension in my ears like considerable popping and pressure changes. Today I've felt pretty good outside of a slight pressure in my inner ear but none of this is getting to the issue.

Today I woke up around the usual sunday morning time. Got my coffee and started my day. I do computer repair in my small shop and usually never do anything on sundays and mondays but this weekend I decided to do work cause it was there. So I got to my somewhat usual routine of getting my coffee and avoiding work by reading a few hours. I was settled in with coffee and started to read..

This routine, usually on a regular day, starts about 9am and carries on until about 3pm. I did most of what I usually do besides a few other things that usually help break the routine up some. Today I started the routine at 10am, instead of 9, and my semi-broken routine was finished at 11:30AM instead. This is wierd cause I was pretty laid back during what is for me saturday (closed sunday and monday) vs. the work days when I am more hurried. So I did in 1.5 hours at a slow relaxed pace what I usually do in 6 hours.

The whole day has gone this way, almost like there is a stillness in the air. Right now I feel like I've been awake well over 18 hours but it has been about 11. I've never experienced this ackward of a shift in time or my perception that I can ever recall. If anything it has seemed that days have slowly accelerated as the years have gone by. Today felt like the days of my childhood where it seemed I experienced infinately long days. Has anyone in this area experienced anything like this recently - or anyone anywhere for that matter?

Pacific Northwest, Noise?
Take a look at
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/
(Scroll just a little for the U.S. map and click to enlarge and localize.)
and also, maybe compare your "symptoms" to those of the folks at http://earthboppin(dot)net/talkshop/rollem/title.html

Petey of Lone Tree wrote: Pacific Northwest, Noise? -end

Yeah, I guess it's just under my name.. not a great covert statement when it says Washington there. I'm not trying to scrub the conversation but I didn't feel like an earthquake. 24 hou.. Sunday and today just seem to have passed by over longer hours, as if 24 felt like 36-48 hours. The day just drug on and time passed very slowly.

I did what usually takes 6 hours in 1.5 hours. That included most of the days reading, finishing up two computers and interacting with one of their owners and another customer. I looked at the clock wondering if it was still before 3pm and it was only 11:30 am.

There was no logical place for me to post it so far as index headings that I saw but since it referenced my own personal environment I thought I would ask. My wife said it was just another usual boring sunday. The whole day felt like those infinite 5 minutes from childhood waiting for school to get out, but for the whole day.

Hey Noise like you I'm in WA, and me and my friends (at least the ones in washington) all have been suffering from the weirdest temporal distortions. I don't have anything really insightfull to say about it except you're not the only one. As for the queeziness you mentioned, it is my understanding that it kinda goes with "time-sickness". *shruggs* the matrix is broken here in WA :P

Hi highmystica,

Is there anything directly or indirectly your aware of on this? Commentary by the C's, something on cassiopaea, QFS or other website's? Today seemed half way back to normal.

:) Do you think the broken matrix here could be turned into a nationwide phenomena? Lose a couple cellular towers here and some sattelite signal transmitters there.. it was the strangest thing which I can only reference how days used to seem during childhood.

8) Good morning!

Um, the only thing I'm really aware of is it's making me ill. I'm wondering though how close to either discovery bay or port townsend do you live? All the people that I know who have been caught by this distortion lived (or still live) in PT.

I pray this bleed-through doesn't end up being a nation-wide phenomena - oh, great a bunch of sick crazy americans - *laughs* like we aren't already sick and crazy.

Good morning unto you too!

I'm in Tacoma about 60 miles south of there. I'm a near the edge of the bay. I don't quite follow the connection with crazy americans. I guess if you said something to someone (me and my big mouth :D) about time being distorted to your perception they might think something wierd but if not I imagine they'd never realize it.

Unless of course you just appeared to be moving in slow motion. :)

Howdy neighbor!

Actually I was worried more about looking like I was moving ultra fast. This morning I tried a lovely experiment I put on some smooth jazz CD's and sang along with them and time seemed to get more in sinc (but that maybe a bit of wishfull thinking on my part). If I continue in this weird state I won't be fit for work at 5 tonight - I already did everything I need to for the next week before noon yesterday. My thing about the crazy americans was in reference to when you said:

noise said:
:) Do you think the broken matrix here could be turned into a nationwide phenomena? ...

My two cents on the matter is that maybe you are having a couple of days where you experience things in the now rather than having expectations. I guess this would explain why time slowed down when you were/became aware of it. As for infinately long days during childhood, I personally put that down to having less time to compare time to as a child and living in the now.

Hi the_hammer,

That is a possiblity. In both cases it seems like a possibility. Hopefully in the future I can get you back on that loan. Thanks for your two cents.

Salutes!

Back
Top Bottom