The Wave, vol 3 in French!/ L'Onde, tome 3 en français !

MK Scarlett said:
Gandalf said:
Let us know when you are ready to help for other things. ;)

Hi Gandalf, I maybe could help but not in translation, more specifically by reading/correcting the French text before its edit, at once of the text and also the typographic rules. I already have do this kind of work before. (Here for example: http://magazine.green-is-beautiful.com/).

Let me know if you need of my assistance. ;)

Hi MK Scarlett,

Thanks for your offer. We do need help for proofreading / correcting texts before publishing them.

So an invitation will be sent to you shortly.

Hi MK Scarlett,

An invitation has been sent to you.

Please, once you join the group, post a little intro to enable the other members of the group to know that you have just arrived.

And as we say to all members of the group :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

Thanks again and looking to see you there.

MK Scarlett said:
Gandalf said:
Hi MK Scarlett,

An invitation has been sent to you.

Thank you Gandalf, and where this invitation has been sent? I did not receive anymore, yet... :/

I have sent it to your email address.

If your have another email address other that the one that we have here, send it to me via a PM

I know you have the right one, but I did not received anymore at this time. By the way, I send it to you again by MP. ;)

MK Scarlett said:
I know you have the right one, but I did not received anymore at this time. By the way, I send it to you again by MP. ;)

I have just received your PM.

A new invitation has been sent.

Hoping that this time, you will receive it.

Gandalf said:
MK Scarlett said:

Hi Gandalf,

I did not receive the invitation on my mail box, and I do not understand why, this one is working as usual...
What can I do ?

MK Scarlett said:
Gandalf said:
MK Scarlett said:

Hi Gandalf,

I did not receive the invitation on my mail box, and I do not understand why, this one is working as usual...
What can I do ?

Hi MK Scarlett,

Have you checked that the invitation that has been sent to you is not in the spam files or something like that ?

Maybe the invitation is blocked by a filter if the address is not listed in your contacts ?

Gandalf said:
MK Scarlett said:
Gandalf said:
MK Scarlett said:

Hi Gandalf,

What can I do ?

Hi MK Scarlett,

Have you checked that the invitation that has been sent to you is not in the spam files or something like that ?

Maybe the invitation is blocked by a filter if the address is not listed in your contacts ?

Yes, I use to check in the spam files each time, so I know I did not receive the invitation, at this time. I do not understand... :huh:

MK Scarlett said:
Yes, I use to check in the spam files each time, so I know I did not receive the invitation, at this time. I do not understand... :huh:

Ok I have just sent you a new one.

If you don't receive it, maybe you could create a new account on yahoo.fr ?

Gandalf said:
MK Scarlett said:

Ok I have just sent you a new one.

If you don't receive it, maybe you could create a new account on yahoo.fr ?

Do not you receive any "Unsuccessful or Successful Mail Delivery Report"? I really do not understand, I perfectly receive the notifications for the new messages here on the forum, I do not have any problem to receive the newsletters coming from Sott fr & us, and also those from Eiriu Eolas or Pilule Rouge Editions...

I am sending to you a MP with two others mail address... Just to see...

MK Scarlett said:
Do not you receive any "Unsuccessful or Successful Mail Delivery Report"? I really do not understand, I perfectly receive the notifications for the new messages here on the forum, I do not have any problem to receive the newsletters coming from Sott fr & us, and also those from Eiriu Eolas or Pilule Rouge Editions...

No we do not receive any unsuccessful mail delivery report ?

Waiting for your two other addresses.

Gandalf said:
MK Scarlett said:

I've just got it, on the first new mail address, so thank you so much for your help Gandalf, I gonna follow the instructions, now... ;D

MK Scarlett said:
Gandalf said:
MK Scarlett said:

I've just got it, on the first new mail address, so thank you so much for your help Gandalf, I gonna follow the instructions, now... ;D

Great. :dance:

Looking to see you in the translator group. :clap:

But unfortunately, the link does not work. So I entered my pseudo and identification code, but nothing.

The last possibility is:
"If it does not still work, contact the administrator by email, and make sure to include your email address of registration and your pen name."

So, here I am... :)

Back
Top Bottom