The Wave and its effects

I have a few questions for the C's, in regards to the effects of the Wave as being experienced by the planet as a whole and people on a individual basis.

This is very much in connection with a Psychic Development Class I have been attending, and through this class, I keep hearing of a period of about 6 months during which the effects of the Wave (people have not called it the Wave but I recognize the effects as such) may be felt on a personal level. Some feel the effects as abnormal fatigue, others feel "out of balance" or "out of body".

My questions are thus:

1. Are the effects of the Wave going to be experienced on an individual or "personal" level for roughly the next six months?

2. If this is the case, does it mean that after this period of six months, people will begin to experience the effects on an "interpersonal" level, that is, on the level of interpersonal relationships and those relationships developed among communities?

3. Furthermore, would people eventually experience the effects of the Wave on a "transpersonal" level, that is, each individual's relationship to all beings and the entirety of the universe?

4. Again, if the previous questions are answered in the affirmative, what will be the period of "time" during which we will experience "interpersonal" and/or "transpersonal" effects?

5. And as a catch all if the Cs' answers do not support my hypothesis 100% (the idea of personal, interpersonal, transpersonal levels of Wave effects), will there at all be specific disparate time periods during which the effects can be judged to be significantly different as opposed to other time periods?

Hi Jakesully, have you read The Wave Series already?

There you can find nearly everything about the subject, I'm starting to re-read it. Also, if you do some search here in the forum you will find a lot of good topics about the wave effects.

By the way, I don't quite understand the idea of personal-interpersonal-transpersonal levels regarding the wave, but probably it's just me.

Hope you can get your doubts answered.

Tykes said:
Hi Jakesully, have you read The Wave Series already?

There you can find nearly everything about the subject, I'm starting to re-read it. Also, if you do some search here in the forum you will find a lot of good topics about the wave effects.

By the way, I don't quite understand the idea of personal-interpersonal-transpersonal levels regarding the wave, but probably it's just me.

Hope you can get your doubts answered.

Hi Tykes,

Yes, I've read the Wave series in its entirety. It's my understanding that some of the effects of the Wave are now being revealed or explained due to the most recent phenomena as covered in the latest Cassiopaea Session Transcript for April 2011.

My understanding of the Cassiopaeans' assertion that "the wave has begun in earnest" is that we are now seeing much more pronounced effects of the Wave, especially in regards to "DNA changes".

Essentially, what I've done is create a working hypothesis, and nothing more, based on personal observations that the effects of the Wave on a human or Earth level are of a nature that affects people on the personal level, whether it be that they feel more fatigued, or out of balance, or are having visual or auditory hallucinations.

Given that each astrological archetype or "zodiac sign" has a "personality", that is, personal, interpersonal, or transpersonal, and that planets within the solar system are also assigned personality (inner planets before Asteroid Belt are personal, outer planets are interpersonal or transpersonal), my thought is that if the Wave will ultimately have such an effect on 4D STO candidates that it will cause them to ascend to 4D, where they will have the experience of being one with the Creator and all that exists, then perhaps this "stepping up" process of the Wave beginning in earnest may start on the personal level, and then at various points, perhaps not back-to-back without rest, that the Wave's effects will progress to interpersonal and then transpersonal levels of "DNA changes".

My thoughts on what such an "interpersonal" effect might be, would be something akin to what I've witnessed while living here in Sedona, AZ, that it may bring people together into intense karmic interactions that present a greater opportunity than normal to release karmic burdens and acquire knowledge. On the other hand, the intense nature of such interactions may be so disruptive to carefully constructed illusions that people may attempt to flee the situation entirely, only to find that the same karmic issue will be following them wherever they go.

What this may look like on a transpersonal level, I honestly have no idea, as this is all hypothetical.

Then again, the effects may be so varied and different with respect to each individual person that they cannot be classed according to time period and personality type. Some of what I've said may have merit, but within a different framework.

Still I would at least be interested to know how long the current period of "DNA changes" will have lasted from the time that they started, and whether they will last up to 6 months from now.

Jakesully said:
My thoughts on what such an "interpersonal" effect might be, would be something akin to what I've witnessed while living here in Sedona, AZ, that it may bring people together into intense karmic interactions that present a greater opportunity than normal to release karmic burdens and acquire knowledge. On the other hand, the intense nature of such interactions may be so disruptive to carefully constructed illusions that people may attempt to flee the situation entirely, only to find that the same karmic issue will be following them wherever they go.

For what it's worth, I would strongly caution you from buying in too deeply into what 'goes on' in Sedona, AZ. It's a concentrated hotbed of newage wishful thinking and delusion, in my personal experience.

Regarding the Wave and its effects, the C's have hinted that those who have been working to focus on objective reality right and left will be in a better position to navigate upcoming changes than those that are not doing so. They've also stated that some will benefit greatly by these changes and others will disintegrate greatly, depending on their make up and state of Being. They've also indicated that DNA changes are part of this, though the details on that have been fairly scarce up to this point. As always, we get to 'wait and see' - and work on aligning ourselves and our thinking as closely as possible to Creation and Objective Reality (something the newage movement is woefully deficient in).

js said:
Still I would at least be interested to know how long the current period of "DNA changes" will have lasted from the time that they started, and whether they will last up to 6 months from now.

Why are you so focused on the next 6 months?

anart said:
Jakesully said:

For what it's worth, I would strongly caution you from buying in too deeply into what 'goes on' in Sedona, AZ. It's a concentrated hotbed of newage wishful thinking and delusion, in my personal experience.

Regarding the Wave and its effects, the C's have hinted that those who have been working to focus on objective reality right and left will be in a better position to navigate upcoming changes than those that are not doing so. They've also stated that some will benefit greatly by these changes and others will disintegrate greatly, depending on their make up and state of Being. They've also indicated that DNA changes are part of this, though the details on that have been fairly scarce up to this point. As always, we get to 'wait and see' - and work on aligning ourselves and our thinking as closely as possible to Creation and Objective Reality (something the newage movement is woefully deficient in).

js said:

Why are you so focused on the next 6 months?

Hi anart. I'm well aware that Sedona is a hotbed of New Age cointelpro, and I take everything that goes on here with a huge grain of salt. It actually pains me to see people, some that I would otherwise respect, talking about how we shouldn't focus on conspiracies, because then we're not focusing on the "truth" of love and light. My response is "The emperor has no clothes." "Truth seen by the eyes of a child."

Still, given the nature of the geomagnetic anomalies, or "vortexes" that are present (they've been studied more or less scientifically by one Benjamin Lonetree at _http://www.sedonanomalies.com), this location presents great opportunities for inner work that may not be available in most other places.

The reason I'm focused on 6 months in particular is because I've observed that it's a time period that keeps coming up for various people in regards to their next phase of growth. This may just be true for some particular individuals, but I would be curious to see if it's a pattern that extends to, well, everyone, and whether this is because of the Wave in particular.

During the course of this Psychic Development Class I'm attending, I've been able to enlighten people as to the nature of these "cosmic energies", and I'd like to know for certain whether this 6 month period that keeps getting mentioned is a direct effect of the Wave, so that others can benefit from this info. If it's not the case, just the same, I'd like to communicate that to others.

Jakesully said:
Hi anart. I'm well aware that Sedona is a hotbed of New Age cointelpro, and I take everything that goes on here with a huge grain of salt. It actually pains me to see people, some that I would otherwise respect, talking about how we shouldn't focus on conspiracies, because then we're not focusing on the "truth" of love and light. My response is "The emperor has no clothes." "Truth seen by the eyes of a child."

Still, given the nature of the geomagnetic anomalies, or "vortexes" that are present (they've been studied more or less scientifically by one Benjamin Lonetree at _http://www.sedonanomalies.com), this location presents great opportunities for inner work that may not be available in most other places.

On what do you base the idea that such 'vortexes', if they exist, have anything at all to do with 'great opportunity for inner work'? I see no reason to think that is the case - in any way. It sounds like you need to make your 'grain of salt' quite a bit bigger.

js said:
The reason I'm focused on 6 months in particular is because I've observed that it's a time period that keeps coming up for various people in regards to their next phase of growth. This may just be true for some particular individuals, but I would be curious to see if it's a pattern that extends to, well, everyone, and whether this is because of the Wave in particular.

So, based on your subjective observations, you think this applies to a macro-cosmic phenomenon?

js said:
During the course of this Psychic Development Class I'm attending, I've been able to enlighten people as to the nature of these "cosmic energies", and I'd like to know for certain whether this 6 month period that keeps getting mentioned is a direct effect of the Wave, so that others can benefit from this info. If it's not the case, just the same, I'd like to communicate that to others.

Judging from what you've written so far, I'm a bit concerned about exactly what you are saying to 'enlighten' people about such 'cosmic energies'. How can you enlighten others on something you do not understand?

anart said:
Jakesully said:

On what do you base the idea that such 'vortexes', if they exist, have anything at all to do with 'great opportunity for inner work'? I see no reason to think that is the case - in any way. It sounds like you need to make your 'grain of salt' quite a bit bigger.

Anart, I understand you're scratching me to test whether my reasoning and what I've written here is being influenced by wishful thinking, the mind of the predator, etc. And it may as well be. I appreciate the skepticism with which you've responded and thank you for the mirror you are providing me.

My understanding of the phenomenon is that the geomagnetic anomalies in Sedona "bring to the surface" or amplify whatever is present in any given person's subconscious, so that they are either forced to change, or else they must leave Sedona. In other words, necessitating work on oneself.

Also I think this is a case of not throwing the baby out with the bath water. The "Vortexes" are widely used in Sedona as part of the culture of Spiritual Materialism and Narcissism, without fully understanding the phenomenon. But there is a phenomenon worth noting and investigating, as Benjamin Lonetree has done.

anart said:
js said:

So, based on your subjective observations, you think this applies to a macro-cosmic phenomenon?

It's my working hypothesis, and I freely admit I could be flat out wrong. But I'd like to know either way.

anart said:
js said:

Judging from what you've written so far, I'm a bit concerned about exactly what you are saying to 'enlighten' people about such 'cosmic energies'. How can you enlighten others on something you do not understand?

I use the term "cosmic energies" lightly. In the context of a rapid conversation in which there is little time to get my point across, I've used the term "cosmic energies" in lieu of explaining the Wave in its entirety. But I have explained the phenomenon of the Wave on at least one occasion, in reference to this Psychic Development Class.

And again, I freely admit that I don't understand the Wave fully. Since I don't understand it, it's necessary (perhaps) for me to ask questions about it.

Jakesully said:
... and I'd like to know for certain whether this 6 month period that keeps getting mentioned is a direct effect of the Wave, so that others can benefit from this info. If it's not the case, just the same, I'd like to communicate that to others...

Which 6 months period ?????

Jakesully said:
My understanding of the phenomenon is that the geomagnetic anomalies in Sedona "bring to the surface" or amplify whatever is present in any given person's subconscious, so that they are either forced to change, or else they must leave Sedona. In other words, necessitating work on oneself.

What is your understanding of the geomagnetic anomalies based on, besides Lonetree?

If this 'forced to change or leave Sedona' is true, why are the majority of residents so totally materialistic and mainly driven towards making a buck whatever the cost?

Jakesully said:
Anart, I understand you're scratching me to test whether my reasoning and what I've written here is being influenced by wishful thinking, the mind of the predator, etc.

No, actually I'm not scratching you, I'm telling you the truth about the situation per my understanding.

js said:
And it may as well be. I appreciate the skepticism with which you've responded and thank you for the mirror you are providing me.

Horse hockey. If that's true, then you can judge a tree by it's fruit - and Sedona's fruit is certainly anything but objectively Real.

js said:
Also I think this is a case of not throwing the baby out with the bath water. The "Vortexes" are widely used in Sedona as part of the culture of Spiritual Materialism and Narcissism, without fully understanding the phenomenon. But there is a phenomenon worth noting and investigating, as Benjamin Lonetree has done.

You're contradicting yourself - if these vortexes 'amplify' and people are forced to change or leave Sedona, then why are there so many narcissistic spiritual predators there?

js said:
I use the term "cosmic energies" lightly. In the context of a rapid conversation in which there is little time to get my point across, I've used the term "cosmic energies" in lieu of explaining the Wave in its entirety. But I have explained the phenomenon of the Wave on at least one occasion, in reference to this Psychic Development Class.

And again, I freely admit that I don't understand the Wave fully. Since I don't understand it, it's necessary (perhaps) for me to ask questions about it.

I think you've gotten caught up - whole hog - in the classic newage garbage that Sedona is drowning in and it's rather a shame to see it. fwiw.

Jakesully, I would suggest that before you devote time to studying vortexes and such, that you should first study your machine. Gurdjieff said that to study the universe around us, we should begin with ourselves because we each contain a sun, a moon, planets, etc. What he was saying is that the best place to start in our study of the universe is with the closest object to us: ourselves. If we understand ourselves objectively, then we can begin to understand our environment objectively. But this takes much time and much work. FWIW

If I might chime in here. . .

Jakesully, in my neck of the woods, we call the New Agers, "Reiki Flakeys" -And with good reason.

I've also spent my share of time around people of this sort, and I've found that even if some appear to have genuine 'magical' Don Juan-like abilities and accompanying insights, I've never met anybody who was 'impeccable'. EVERY person I've ever met in my life has been prone to ignorance, ego, propaganda and general B.S.. Laura described an apt case of a family whose members could stop people from bleeding with a touch, but who were themselves spiritually un-evolved to the point of alcoholism.

You can certainly learn a lot of very interesting things from and through such people, and it is especially astonishing if you are freshly un-plugging from Official Culture, but sadly, a lot of those lessons are going to involve more about how thick the B.S. is, and the nature of predator/ego behavior than you'd probably guess. For the most part, I've found that unless everything claimed or demonstrated is *allowed* and *encouraged* to be questioned, (as it is here on this forum, you'll note), then there is a high likelihood that you're dealing with nitwits and jerks. This is not to say there aren't also some ability-rich people with good personal qualities out there. It would be foolish to assume that all people with knowledge and ability are bad and, I know, it's nice to have friends who can solve things like scary spirit attachment problems in a snap, but one of the hardest lessons for me was learning that apparent ability is no guarantee of spiritual evolution.

Keep your guard up and question everything. Nobody deserves un-questioning trust. Real friends call each other on their B.S., and evolved friends accept criticism in the spirit it is meant.

The best way, I've found, to spiritual advancement is through the hard work of doing battle with your ego, inner programs and by always working to absorb true, testable knowledge through a net work of similarly hard-working, critical people.

1984 said:
Jakesully said:

What is your understanding of the geomagnetic anomalies based on, besides Lonetree?

If this 'forced to change or leave Sedona' is true, why are the majority of residents so totally materialistic and mainly driven towards making a buck whatever the cost?

I would like to confirm that, from my experience these geomagnetic or energetic 'Vortexes' are real and their effects can be experienced first-hand.

However, it seems that the effect of these anomalies can be more or less totally blocked out by habitual patterns, which explains why many people living in those places seemingly do not experience the effect of having their subconscious baggage brought up to the surface.

I'd like to thank you all for pointing out the contradictions in my thinking. Whenever I've encountered any info that I wasn't familiar with here in Sedona, I would always refer to LKJ's writings or the Cassiopaea forum here. However, it's difficult to find answers to some questions, and I had always been hesitant to participate in this forum, knowing that I'd be likely to put out more noise than data.

But I can see that it's the network of critical people that I've been lacking, and it's led me into some erroneous assumptions. I'm perfectly ready and willing to throw out any bad knowledge once I can see it as such, and will do so based on what I've learned from this thread.

So, my current understanding is thus, and please feel free again to point out contradictions:

It may be true, or at least it has been documented, by Benjamin Lonetree for instance, that there are geomagnetic anomalies in Sedona. It may be an assumption or hypothesis, and one that would require study utilizing the scientific method, whether such anomalies can: have effects on brain waves such that they may exacerbate the condition of someone who is already unstable; destabilize someone who in any other place may appear to be stable; or otherwise more readily facilitate ecstatic states in meditation.

Still, one can attempt to go through the process of getting used to living here and dealing with the hypothesized effects of the geomagnetic anomalies, while still completely ignoring true spiritual advancement, which is doing battle with the ego. The little monster that no one wants to face, because it is really oneself, as they really are, not how they would like to see themselves or have others see themselves.

Here's a very simple question you might want to consider. Why does this Lonetree person think that Sedona is the only place such 'vortexes' exist? It's my understanding that the earth is riddled with electromagnetic abnormalities (so much so that it's a stretch to call them abnormalities).

Also, why is an 'ecstatic state' in meditation perceived as a goal to reach? Can you see how this parallels with 'phenomenon chasing' and that it - in and of itself - means absolutely nothing. What matters here, the way to 'get out alive', to fuse something permanent within that can and will transit 'time' and space if and when the body expires is to Work - very hard - to awaken and leave all that dreaming, all that wishful thinking, illusion and 'narcissistic spirituality' behind? From what you've written here, it sounds like these 'vortexes' (assuming they exist at all in Sedona) are a mighty sleep tonic, pushing all those in that area deeper into the illusion of being a magician. fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom