The Vigilant Citizen

Seamus

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I came across this site yesterday through a link from digg.com:

_http://vigilantcitizen.com [moderator note - if you are very disturbed by information on a website, please do not post so active links to that site - especially so many active links]

I was very disturbed by the articles on the site. The site has a high traffic rating on _http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/vigilantcitizen.com#trafficstats, so it seems to be reaching alot of people. The author draws heavily on masonic symbolism, and I am certainly not an expert in that area. I also don't feel fully up to speed on disinformation campaigns, so thats why I posted in this section. I was hoping that more experienced members of the forum might have a few minutes to skim through the site.

I initially followed a link on digg to _http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423]. I have a number of female friends who seem enamored of the pop star Lady Gaga and they showed me the Telephone video earlier in the week. When I watched it I thought it was violent and very disturbing, but after reading this article I felt much worse. The gist of the article, and most of the other articles on the site, is that the music industry is controlled by the Illuminati and they are using brainwashed artists to get young people used to the ideas of martial law, transhumanism and mind control. The author suggests that the PTB are so contemptuous and over confident that they have no qualms about displaying masonic symbolism and symbols of monarch mind control programming in the music videos of their slaves.

I posted this thread in the COINTELPRO and Disinformation section for several reasons:
1. The site has an _http://vigilantcitizen.com/?page_id=109 section that is made up primarily of links to Alex Jones videos
2. The author is writing about the Illuminati as the main power brokers in the world
3. IMO the articles seem to lead the reader towards the conclusion that the artists, and therefore the Illuminati, are involved in satanism
4. After reading through these articles I am feeling gripped by fear. In my experience fearmongering is a sign of disinformation.
5. The author is anonymous

On the other hand the author could be on to something and might be misinformed on some issues. The reoccurring symbols that seem prevalent throughout the works discussed in the articles on the site seem too much to be a coincidence, OSIT.

Also the fear that I was feeling after reading through that material had a great deal to do with how incredibly creepy the actual videos are. The violence, disturbing costumes and sets, puppet imagery and references to disassociation really hit home for me. In _http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3181] a little girl gets lost in an Alice in Wonderland kind of castle and ends up being controlled by a giant puppet. The "real" her ends up locked in a box at the end of the video while the puppet lives her life. Sound familiar? Somehow seeing it like that hit me in an emotional way, in a way that reading about the predator mind hasn't done before. I'm not sure if an emotional response is a good thing or a bad thing, but I couldn't sleep last night.

Even if it is COINTELPRO and disinformation, my understanding is that there are still little kernels of truth that are distorted to lead people astray, and IMO there is something very interesting going on in any case. Why is the same imagery being used in videos made by so many different artists? Are Lady Gaga and these other young women are really mind controlled puppets being used like Maria in Fritz Lang's Metropolis, as the "Vigilant Citizen" suggests? Much of the symbolism in the videos serve to desensitize people to violence, but that is typical of television. If there's one thing I've learned about symbols, its that they have many different, layered meanings, so I'm wondering what else could be going on here.

Thanks for reading,
Seamas

Right after my post I read this:

Laura said:
Oh, lord. It just gets deeper and deeper. I think the guy is sincere, but he hasn't got a clue. Like all occultists, he's hung up on symbols and secret codes which are just keep-busy activity for people who want to get to the truth. He has no clue what all this stuff is REALLY designed to distract people's attention away from!

which really gets to the heart of my question. Is the Vigilant Citizen hung up on the symbols and secret codes? Are these videos being put out loaded with symbols and codes as a deliberate distraction?

Hi. I just read some articles from "The Vigilant Citizen", i found a link to it from the The Dot Connector Magazine site.

From a quick glance i had on the site, it seems that there are two main focus, masonic/illuminati symbolism in pop culture and in architecture.

For me the biggest danger sign was in the architecture part which the author calls "Sinister Sites".

Here is a few excerpts from a pyramid in Astana, Khazakhstan capital city (_http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=421)

The result is astonishing: a futuristic occult capital, embracing the New World Order while celebrating the most ancient religion known to man: Sun Worship

The building is dedicated to “the renunciation of violence” and “to bring together the world’s religions”. Norman Foster has said that the building has no recognizable religious symbols to permit the harmonious reunification of confessions. In reality, the pyramid is a temple for the occultist’s only TRUE religion: Sun worship.

Today’s elite, initiated to the occult, are the heirs of this ancient wisdom and use the pyramid as a symbol of power in the modern world

The apex is litterally heavenly. It is round, totally windowed and bathing in glorious sunlight. Images of white doves are embedded in the windows, representing peace, which will result in the unification of the world governments and religions in the New World Order.

From the above i believe the author is linking a new era of peace and good intentions to a new world order carried out by a ruling elite that hides in the shadows behind governments, and in the mean time creating a new religion based on sun worshipping.

I just don't know what to think of this last remark in the same article:

Sound good doesn’t it? Only one catch. When this will happen, most of the world population will be dead. On that note, have a nice day.

Is he alluding to some kind of cataclysm that should happen in the future that will not let this new era of happiness to be fulfilled?

Here is some other excerpts from an article about the Rockefeller Center (_http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=329)

So, what does all of this have to do with the Rockefeller Center? The sculptures, the bas reliefs and the murals all refer the same theme: the triumph of Man over God through the acquisition of knowledge.

Again, this is a subtle yet very direct allusion to a New World order. The verse describes a whole with one court for all nations, one government for all nations and the coming of an era of world peace. The image of swords being beaten into plowshares is also prominently shown on one of the New World Order murals of the Denver International Aiport. Members of the Rockefeller family have always been actors working towards a one world government and it is not surprising to find references to this plan etched on their buildings.

For me it is really confusing because, for example, he calls this sites sinister, and then they are all about world peace and the acquisition of true knowledge by some humans, "our ruling elite".

And then there is a page in the site that talks about mind control techniques (_http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571), the all subliminal advertising thing, how consumerism was created, Edward Bernays and all that, the fact that only 5 or so companies today own all the mainstream media outlets, manipulation techniques which i think are mainly correct.

Imoh he takes something that is "truer" to then associate it with a lot of misleading disinfo. A popular tactic from what i understand of this matters.

Seamas said:
Quote from: Laura on February 22, 2010, 10:09:41 AM
Oh, lord. It just gets deeper and deeper. I think the guy is sincere, but he hasn't got a clue. Like all occultists, he's hung up on symbols and secret codes which are just keep-busy activity for people who want to get to the truth. He has no clue what all this stuff is REALLY designed to distract people's attention away from!

which really gets to the heart of my question. Is the Vigilant Citizen hung up on the symbols and secret codes? Are these videos being put out loaded with symbols and codes as a deliberate distraction?

I think that yes, this symbols are being put out as a deliberated distraction, because if they really pointed to who the real "puppet masters" are or what their real intentions are they just wouldn't be so much out in the open. It seems that the justification, from the author, for them to be out in the open (taking the premise that the author believes they are true) is that the dumbed down masses can't really pick up on them.

Re: The Vigilant Citizen (about Friday Nov. 13rd attacks in Paris)

Hello.

Hmmm, is that too far-fetched in your "opinion" ?
_http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/were-the-paris-attacks-predicted-on-the-january-cover-of-the-economist/

Bastian said:
Hello.

Hmmm, is that too far-fetched in your "opinion" ?
_http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/were-the-paris-attacks-predicted-on-the-january-cover-of-the-economist/

Hi Bastian. The writer of that article also suggests that those numbers might be related to land coordinates, so I would just be guessing whatever I said because I'm not one of those people "in the know."

Seamas said:
I posted this thread in the COINTELPRO and Disinformation section for several reasons:
1. The site has an _http://vigilantcitizen.com/?page_id=109 section that is made up primarily of links to Alex Jones videos
2. The author is writing about the Illuminati as the main power brokers in the world
3. IMO the articles seem to lead the reader towards the conclusion that the artists, and therefore the Illuminati, are involved in satanism
4. After reading through these articles I am feeling gripped by fear. In my experience fearmongering is a sign of disinformation.
5. The author is anonymous

I appreciate your analysis, and this thread.

I too have been gripped by this fear when reading VC's articles.

It's hard for me to discern on my own if this is emotional endurance is necessary for thickening ones skin for the 'opening up' phases upon us or if this is just COINTEL indulgence.

Well.... I haven't looked at this site in a long time, but its just as disturbing as it was back in 2010. Thanks for bringing it up zin.

They have a short expose on "pizzagate" complete with screenshots:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-4chan-uncovered-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite said:
Posters over at 4Chan and Reddit have been conducting an extremely bizarre investigation following the John Podesta e-mail leak (Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman) and the results are surreal: They’ve apparently uncovered an elite child trafficking network which celebrates its tendencies using code words and disturbing artworks.

Warning: This article contains disturbing material

along with a bit on Marina Abramovic, John Podesta's "spirit cooking" friend. There's also a monthly post highlighting "symbolic pics" from magazines and celebrity instagram feeds http://vigilantcitizen.com/category/pics-of-the-month/ that's interesting/disturbing.

My guess is that this site takes some piece of the truth and twists it to make it as disturbing and fear producing as possible, but the recent wikileaks email dumps seem to back up at least some of this site's claims. Might be worth a look for anyone investigating in that vein.

This site is not for the faint of heart, there are many MANY disturbing images.

Excuse me while I :barf:

I read some stuff on that site a few years ago. The movie reviews are interesting. It is stuff I never would have picked up on had I not visited the site. I notice the symbols now. I'm not convinced it all means anything, just is interesting. But since visiting the site, the Time Warner Cable logo really creeps me out, kind of an eye-ear symbol. They are watching and listening. I'll just bet!

Seamas said:
My guess is that this site takes some piece of the truth and twists it to make it as disturbing and fear producing as possible, but the recent wikileaks email dumps seem to back up at least some of this site's claims. Might be worth a look for anyone investigating in that vein.

This site is not for the faint of heart, there are many MANY disturbing images.

The Rabbit hole is deep indeed. I think it goes beyond just an attempt at producing fear and loathing. I mean, that is true on the surface, but I think there is a deeper motive also. (not saying I can put it into words, though)

I am pretty sure VC reports on a lot of real stuff that happens, with a focus on the occult. VC is exposing something hideous and yet real, or at least imagined to be real by those doing it. So, what benefit do the perpetrators gain by being exposed, if VC is a disinfo site? More converts? Normalization of depravity? It is a hard strategy to comprehend.

Kind of like, telling the truth about the lies almost makes the lies true. Something really confounding like that.

So, i think, if VC is disinfo, it is a very special kind of COINTELPRO. And if VC is disinfo, All things "Wiki" may be brought into question as well. A web of false and fake players interacting with each other pretending to point fingers and say "gotcha" in a kind of phony wrestling match OR giving 'reality" to each other by 'independently' discovering and discussing the same things at the same time! All the while, the real truth gets buried under a mountain of BS and marginalized into the fringes.

BHelmet said:
Kind of like, telling the truth about the lies almost makes the lies true. Something really confounding like that.

So, i think, if VC is disinfo, it is a very special kind of COINTELPRO. And if VC is disinfo, All things "Wiki" may be brought into question as well. A web of false and fake players interacting with each other pretending to point fingers and say "gotcha" in a kind of phony wrestling match OR giving 'reality" to each other by 'independently' discovering and discussing the same things at the same time! All the while, the real truth gets buried under a mountain of BS and marginalized into the fringes.

Agreed. As I think I indicated in my initial post, I'm not sure this site is a dysinformation site, at least not knowingly and purposefully. The author may be a genuine truth seeker who is trying to expose the inner workings of the PTB as he sees it. From the About page:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/about/ said:
“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius

This timeless quote perfectly sums up the aims of this website. To understand the world we live in, we must understand the symbols surrounding us. To understand those symbols, we must dig up their origin, which are often deeply hidden in occult mysteries. In short, this site aims to go beyond the face value of symbols found in pop culture to reveal their esoteric meaning.

My quest for knowledge led me to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Politics in 2002. I’ve mainly studied the way power uses mass media to shape and mold attitudes of the general public. My education was perfect to hold a job in political marketing and PR, but did not satisfy my thirst for truth.

My efforts to further understand the forces governing the world lead me to study secret societies, mystery religions, esoteric sciences and ancient civilizations. I’ve spent the last two decades researching Theosophy, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and Western Occultism. These schools of thoughts have many things in common: they are based on Hermetic teachings, they attach EXTREME importance to symbolism and they recruit within their ranks the most prominent people of all fields of society: Politics, business, law, finance, etc. The natural result of this phenomenon is the display of occult symbolism in all aspects of society, especially music, movies and buildings. My goal is to bring out the meaning of these symbols in a clear, concise and entertaining way.

[...]

I remember when I first learned about the “Truth” and it wasn’t pretty. I remember learning about how mass media lie to our faces on a daily basis. About how the educational system only teaches the youth what they need to become obedient workers. About how politics are merely a puppet show and that, regardless of who is in office, the same Agenda will be going forward. About how our rights and freedoms are being revoked. About how the masses are purposely being dumbed-down. About how simple values are rejected from popular culture and replaced by shallow materialism and corrupt values.

[...]

After learning about the true nature of the forces shaping our world, a natural response is to look for solutions. One might say “Now that I know all of this, what can I do to fix the problem?” I usually leave this part of the thought process open-ended in my articles because I believe that the thinking, the questioning and the research required at this stage is something that all of us should do. After having been told what we should do during our entire lives, it is time to get our own brains going. Only a healthy, well-educated mind can determine what should be done next. I believe that those who push ready-made, one-size-fits-all solutions do not help their fellow men (in fact, they might be trying to exploit them). Instead of encouraging independent thinking they are simply furthering the “sheep” mentality that is so prevalent today … just with a different shepherd. For this reason, I do not push a great big solution for all. I do, however, encourage readers to discuss and debate their views, because it is one the healthiest thing we can do.

[...]

After a period of actively seeking the Truth through research and questioning, discerning what is real and what is illusion becomes an easy task. Instead of mindlessly absorbing everything that is communicated through mass media, a truth seeker will have the ability to say “Wait, this is BS. I do not believe it and I reject it.” The erection of a gateway that controls the acceptance of messages in our minds, also known as “critical thinking”, is one of the main benefits of truth seeking. This site focuses on mass media because its multiple outlets are used to sell illusion and delusion to the masses. They also define what is acceptable, what is desirable and what is not.

So the author seems to believe that he is exposing "the Truth" with a capital T. He encourages people to use critical thinking to come to their own conclusions and discuss the articles posted on the site, which is a healthy thing and something everyone on this forum can agree with. I still think there are significant problems with this site however.

[list type=decimal]
[*]Its very light on references. There's a recommended reading list, but most of the articles don't seem to have references to back up the author's claims
[*]The site's focus on the alleged victims of "Monarch Mind Control" and "The Illuminati" is very disturbing and still fills me with fear and disgust. Maybe that's the point and its meant to be a shock to wake people up, but what about rooting out the supposed "handlers" and perpetrators? What's the point of exposing all of the monarch butterflies, cat prints and illuminati eye symbols that rich people and celebrities show all the time if all it does is leave the reader with a sense that "the illuminati" are in control of "the media" but we don't know who they are and we're not sure what to do? Isn't that just promoting a sense of powerlessness?
[*]As anyone who has read Laura's work and spent time studying this site is aware, the popular conceptions of the illuminati, mind control and the NWO/New World Order is a bit of a red herring. Bits and pieces of truth are twisted into lies to lead people astray. A quick search for "illuminati" on the forum shows how many threads we have in the "Conspiracy Theory" and "Baked Noodle" sections of the site and there are some good discussions on some of those threads. Mind Control is discussed at length in High Strangeness (if memory serves), Chapter 19 of The Wave: Dr. Greenbaum and the Soul Hackers, The Cs Hit List 05: Dr. Greenbaum and the Manchurian Candidates and Chemical Hallucinations, Mind Control, and Dr. Jose Delgado. There are many references to all of these topics in the cassiopaean transcripts as well.
[/list]

That's all I've got for now. I hope the links to Laura's writings are helpful, as they have been for me.

Maybe an answer to my second point in the last post...

NormaRegula said:
bjorn said:
luc said:
bjorn said:
I am hoping that Trump with his newly amassed power will be capable of exposing Epstein island and the whole pedophile establishment. It will be the hardest way of hitting the PTB.

Maybe that is revealing the 'man behind the curtain'

About the revealing the man behind the curtain, maybe what will do the job are topics that directly affect people. I'm thinking about Trump's anti-vaccination and anti-global warming stand.

I mean, this is HUGE. They can't just say it's some nutters on the internet if the POTUS promotes such ideas! And if parents, for example, realize that vaccines are harming their children, all this becomes very personal. And the implications are enormous - it means their entire world view must change - the press is lying all the time, the medical establishment is lying, science is corrupt etc. etc. This applies to climate change as well, maybe to a lesser degree. If THAT is wrong, EVERYTHING they believed in could be wrong!

Imagine the scenario (not unlikely IMO) where Trump will play nice initially, things will calm down, and people will realize that he's not such a monster after all. And then - wham, he organizes a big conference on vaccination or climate change and changes the laws accordingly.

9/11 and all that is ancient and irrelevant history for most people, but their children's lives being ruined by their very doctors? That's another story! Climate change a hoax? Oh my!

Just a thought.

It's all very exciting and has lots of potential. :D

Though, if the pedophile Establishment is exposed, we don't have to wait for a trail. They just get lynched by angry mobs on the street. :evil:

As abhorrent as pedophilia is, the situation should be confronted with caution and wise maneuvering. Elite pedophiles know most of the evidence is ignored by the public who have been led to believe by the MSM that it's an insane lie by the conspiracy-theorists rather than a horrific possibility. If Trump and his supporters publicly focus on this issue without using some brilliant strategy, it may backfire.

Back in the 1990s, I and some women's group advocates uncovered a sexual blackmailing operation run by the local political machine. We noted an odd coincidence in the case of Polly Klaus. Prior to Polly Klaus's kidnapping and murder, the women's group were aware of a sex ring that was allegedly supplying under-aged boys and girls from a detention center to a so-called party house where politicos were secretly video-taped with the teens. Both the detention center and party house were located next to and at the end of Pythian Road in Sonoma County - the road where Polly's killer was stopped by witnesses the night of her abduction. While this research was going on, some of the women's advocates were being threatened with phone calls, dead pets and some really creepy blood symbols on the doors of their homes. One of our more persistent members died under suspicious circumstances while looking into a prostitution scheme connected to the Bohemian Grove events and the party house. FBI officials eventually visited the women's advocacy headquarters and told us not to interfere with the high-profile Klaus case they were trying to solve.

Regardless of whether the women's group findings were related to the Klaus investigation, there was definite illegal stuff going on. We had witnesses willing to talk to the authorities. Other things happened that I cannot go into given the confidential nature of my advocacy work back then. I still think there was, and probably still is, an under-aged sex ring happening in my own backyard. Be they elite or lower on the rung, it appears psychopaths mimic one another and set up the same kinds of sick operations to vent their power.

Pedophilia in high places is difficult to expose. The perpetrators are willing to go to any lengths to shut down a thorough investigation and have become adept at marginalizing their accusers. In major cases, the elite will sacrifice one of their child suppliers - with perhaps a few cohorts added in - then close off any more investigation. The Detroux case is a perfect example of this kind of cover-up. The Franklin Scandal emphasizes how hard it is to fight this evil here in the USA. It would be a great justice if these depraved networks were exposed and the perpetrators punished. Not sure if Trump is ready to take on this stuff. Time will tell.

I think the thing with VC and similar sites like infowars and others is that there isn't much helpful information in terms of what people can do with such shocks. Because of this people get swallowed up and more or less paralyzed by fear. It also doesn't delve into what the elite are really about in a big picture kind of way, it's really only about their perversity, 'inside-jokes', predilections, and so on. It's a side show with a big drama factor. I don't doubt that many of the things are either true or at least represent the nature of the beast, however because of the nature of these things, there is also lots of opportunity for wild goose chases and the like. It's easy to get lost in a maze of this stuff. I think examining the global picture is more helpful. You gain a lot more because there is a lot more information to understand and apply. There's human and social psychology, pathology, history, current events, global relationships, and so on. There's so many things to learn about and use to metabolize the shocks.

Renaissance said:
I think the thing with VC and similar sites like infowars and others is that there isn't much helpful information in terms of what people can do with such shocks. Because of this people get swallowed up and more or less paralyzed by fear. It also doesn't delve into what the elite are really about in a big picture kind of way, it's really only about their perversity, 'inside-jokes', predilections, and so on. It's a side show with a big drama factor. I don't doubt that many of the things are either true or at least represent the nature of the beast, however because of the nature of these things, there is also lots of opportunity for wild goose chases and the like. It's easy to get lost in a maze of this stuff. I think examining the global picture is more helpful. You gain a lot more because there is a lot more information to understand and apply. There's human and social psychology, pathology, history, current events, global relationships, and so on. There's so many things to learn about and use to metabolize the shocks.

Thanks Renaissance, well said!

Back
Top Bottom