The spaceship cloud

Tigersoap

The Living Force
Last night I had this dream where I was watching clouds out of the window of my apartment (which was situated in my dream a bit further than where it really is).
There was a huge light orange cloud, with smaller white clouds that were spinning unnaturally close to it, like very small dragons, that's where I started to be very uneasy because no cloud moves like that.
Suddenly the whole street was closed down and I had to watch over a special remote controlled gun with laser beams, as if I had been drafted for the military.
At this point the huge cloud started to move very slowly and I realized that in fact this was a spaceship in the guise of a cloud.

In the same dream, while the street was locked down, I could not leave the building and received a phone call from my deceased grand mother, which turned out to be someone else pretending to be her.

I had a very rough night, waking up a lot and having half bad dreams all the time.
I have looked today at the thread about "weird cloud formation" and maybe I have been influenced by it without noticing before but I can't really explain this dream for the moment.

Thanks for reading ;)

Hi Tigersoap,

Not sure if there's any connection but my daughter couldn't sleep last night, she finally collapsed around 5 AM,
and when I fallowed her example - it was full of fear, struggles, half-awake states and all connected to SOTT,
forum and even Laura in one part... I can't recall what was that all about, just that feeling of intense fear and wrong,
which sticked with me through the day. Interested, later I received a phoneacall from a friend telling me how
she had hardly any sleep last night cause her 8 yo daughter was wide awake until morning :/

Now reading your post, I can not but wonder if there was something 'in the air' last night?

Just to add my 2 cents, also don't know if this is related but I actually also had trouble falling asleep last night. I tried to do work on my PC but I couldn't concentrate, and at the same time I wasn't tired. So I tried reading the forum and couldn't even do that, my mind was basically going bonkers and not letting me focus on anything. And when I finally ended up going to bed, I spent a few hours just tossing and turning, despite already being tired. Also I think I woke up a few times in the middle of the night, which I normally don't do, for no apparent reason.

I'm ok now though, maybe I just needed sleep, I dunno. I did go to a "wake" yesterday, for a good family friend that might've been murdered by her own daughter, but nobody will ever know because the daughter did not want an autopsy done. So I had the odd experience of looking right at the daughter at the wake and offering my condolenses, but in my mind I kept thinking what if she really is the killer, she must then think we're all a bunch of naive dupes. I can't prove it, it's just a suspicion of mine for various reasons, so of course there's nothing I can do here but accept it as just another possible victim of a psychopath and nobody will ever find out. Most of her friends really are "naive dupes" though, a bunch of very nice elderly ladies that just wouldn't get their heads around even the possibility of something like this. As for the "dearly departed", I did have the urge to shake her awake and get the recipe for the awesome brownies she always used to make, but I figure that wouldn't go over well with the whole "wake" ceremony. But really, what's the point of a wake if you're not gonna attempt to wake her up, not even a little bit?

Eh, ok now that I think about it, maybe my mind did have a reason to keep me awake, it has been a weird day to say the least. I did forget to tell her to go into the light (I'm not exactly used to seeing corpses, so I kinda froze up a bit when approaching the open casket), but she was was smart so I'm sure she figured it out.

well it is weird now that you guys mention it , i had to work yesterday from 1 P.M. to 10 P.M. and well its a sunday , it has to be tiring just the very fact that you're working on a busy store on xsmas season , in any event it was a weird night, besides the fact that i get to read the wave series on my cell phone every time i get a chance (and that is already a mind blowing exercise) , there was this moment of the night in which all the lights of the store went down for like 5 seconds and just came back , that was weird cause in those five seconds , i got to think "well people will start to think in shoplifting" , "they'll go hysterical if this is to carry on" , " what if this is the way an invasion is gonna take place? , lights of ! , deploy and fire at will!! ",
so the lights came back on , everything kept on going normal , but i came out of work , got a cigarette , drove home , but i was not tired , went to bed and nothing , so i kept on reading till around 12 then i went to bed and it did took me a while to fall asleep , that's my quote of weirdness for last night , thanx guys

To add another few cents' worth...There was a new moon yesterday (December 9) at 17:41GMT, 17 degrees Sagittarius. I went to bed having felt tired all evening, but on turning out the light, I woke up and couldn't sleep for what seemed like hours, finally fell asleep and had disturbed sleep, with powerful but little-remembered dreams, one of which involved a huge body of dark water, and me wading through it with the water up to my chin.

I suspect that phases of the moon provide a cyclical opening for certain influences. It seems that whatever last night's 'energy weather' was, it caused sleeplessness in more than one case.

Well I suppose I'll just go ahead and jump right in. I spent most of the evening last night reading Signs and my son was already having trouble sleeping. I took my dog out for one last squirt, probably around 11 and saw a beautiful shooting star, which is unusual for me. My son, needless to say tossed and turned all night and finally got in my bed and tossed and turned. I was awake for most of the night as well. You must be right about the "energy weather". When we both woke up this morning I couldn't even bear to send my son to school he was so tired. Strange!

Interesting, I had the same trouble falling asleep and was awake until about 2am last night. Usually I'm dead tired by 11pm and fall asleep easily.The moon cycles do have an effect on me usually, but yesterday was a bit extreme. I also was trying to read, but I couldn't focus, too tired to read but too awake to sleep.....

Ok thanks everyone.
Maybe there was something up "here" after all.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Eh, ok now that I think about it, maybe my mind did have a reason to keep me awake, it has been a weird day to say the least. I did forget to tell her to go into the light (I'm not exactly used to seeing corpses, so I kinda froze up a bit when approaching the open casket), but she was was smart so I'm sure she figured it out.
Ok maybe I should not laugh but your way of saying it made me haha.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I did go to a "wake" yesterday, for a good family friend that might've been murdered by her own daughter, but nobody will ever know because the daughter did not want an autopsy done.
Now this doesnt make sense, does supeect usualy have a say, I would imagine autopsy is warranted in any case of suspicious death or where COD is obscure, but maybe I am watching tom much CSI LV ;)

and yes you made me laugh too

Hmm, interesting. I have a strange sleeping pattern with very weird dreams (including strange formation in the sky, etc...) since mid November. And since 9 of December I have a great trouble concentrating. I actually feel that if I wont focus my mind and thoughts, I'll lose a grip on reality and dwell into something or dissociate. Also for some reason time moves extremely fast for me, and no matter how I try, I can't do the same amount of things I was able to do not so long ago. As if I am wasting lot of time. I wasted lot of time before and still could do a lot. Very strange feeling and a bit disorienting. Maybe it is just as a result of lack of sleep.

Keit said:
Hmm, interesting. I have a strange sleeping pattern with very weird dreams (including strange formation in the sky, etc...) since mid November. And since 9 of December I have a great trouble concentrating. I actually feel that if I wont focus my mind and thoughts, I'll lose a grip on reality and dwell into something or dissociate. Also for some reason time moves extremely fast for me, and no matter how I try, I can't do the same amount of things I was able to do not so long ago. As if I am wasting lot of time. I wasted lot of time before and still could do a lot. Very strange feeling and a bit disorienting. Maybe it is just as a result of lack of sleep.
I can definitely relate to all that. Makes me wonder if maybe HAARP was kicked up a notch? If so, maybe in preparation of something big coming in near future? The C's also mentioned a "frequency fence", which might be related to HAARP, or maybe an independent thing that contributes to it.

C's in 1996 said:
Q: (L) So, when is this HAARP thing scheduled to go into operation?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Is it currently in operation?
A: Experimental.
Q: (L) How long have they been working on this thing?
A: Since the 1920s.
Q: (L) What?! The 1920s?
A: Yes.
C's in 1997 said:
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose
of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in
either 3rd or 4th density.
Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.
Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on
a continental scale?
A: Back up system.
And then there was this interesting remark...

C's in 1998 said:
Q: (T) Has science acknowledged that gravity is a wave, as something that can be measured, quantitative?
A: Controversy.
Q: (L) What gravity is and what it is not is a controversy. (T) But if gravity is part of the UFT, and somebody knows
what it is... (L) They are building HAARP. (T) I think there is more to it than this HAARP. UFT is a major step...
A: Grids.
Q: (L) What kind of grids... (T) They keep jumping off... wait a minute...
A: We are not "jumping off."
Q: (L) What kind of grids?
A: The planet has been enshrouded with EM grid.
Q: (T) Are these the ley lines?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they artificially generated?
A: Contoured.
Q: (L) They are artificially contoured. What is the result of this shrouding?
A: Manipulated for use by 3rd/4th Consortium.
Q: (A) What kind of EM grid? (L) The natural EM grid is being contoured...
A: Like a gently waving geometric "blanket."
Q: (T) Is it on the surface of the planet, through the planet, or where?
A: Above.
Q: (J) Do microwave towers factor into this?
A: Indirectly discovered by same principal. [person?]
Q: (A) Who is this principal? A name? (T) The gravity waves, whether they exist or not, are a controversy, yet they are
part of the UFT, and someone already knows how it works. Therefore, it is only controversy to those who don't know
what the answer is, and it is not a controversy to those who know. They know what it is and how to measure it and how
to use it.
A: Of course.
Q: (T) So, it is only a controversy that is allowed to be. (L) Or created. (A) Some power is used to sustain this grid.
What is it?
A: Land and space based generators.
Q: (T) What can it be used for?
A: Multiple uses.
Q: (L) Well, what are the top three, for example?
A: No "top three."
Q: (T) Just an example, give us an idea? How does this affect us?
A: Broaden concept.
Q: (T) Can this grid be used by other objects as a power source? (J) Can it be tapped into?
A: Net.
Q: (L) It is a net that traps things?
A: Broaden.
Q: (L) It is a net that...
A: Calculates...
Q: (J) Internet? (T) Is it like a big fence to keep us in?
A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor. "Alice likes to go through the looking glass" at the Crystal Palace.
Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge to have a repeat performance.
Q: (T) The Atlanteans who have reincarnated are getting ready to do the same thing they did before with the crystals. So,
this is an Atlantean type thing that is being done now? Different equipment, but the same type of thing?
A: All lessons must be learned before you can move onto bigger and better things.
Q: (L) Is that a general statement about the Atlanteans repeating the lessons, or that once we learn this lesson, we can
move onto bigger and better things in counteracting this grid?
A: All that is present and future too.
Q: (T) Well, maybe it is a defensive shield that has been put up to protect us since we have monkeyed with the ozone so
much...
A: No. Better to contemplate and meditate. No linear thinking please, you know better.
Q: (J) I think they just slapped your hand. (A) I want to ask if there is something that we can and should do about this
grid for ourselves?
A: Why? To know was all you need.
Q: (A) Well, it was said that this was for the purpose of control and manipulation. So, knowing is all that we need. Or,
we could try to shield... (L) But, to know IS the shield. I don't know how that works, but it seems to be so.
Q: (A) Now, how did we come to this grid from UFT?
A: Grid construction represents application of...
As for "frequency fences" - there's this:
http://www.sott.net/signs/signs_of_the_times_laura_knight_jadczyk_haarp.htm

And this:
C's in 2004 said:
Q: (H) When you referred to the manipulations with S****, what kind of manipulations were you referring to: internal or external?
A: Both but mostly external as in not directly perceivable in the environment.
Q: (L) Does that mean that if someone believes an illusion, that it leaves a hole in their defences?
A: More or less.
Q: (H) What is the major problem facing the group at the moment?
A: Stalling frequency waves.
Q: What can we do to help?
A: Requires will and knowledge. You share, they find will if it is there to find.
Q: (A) What kind of knowledge do we need to share?
A: That their lack of ability to see and do is due to deliberate stalling.
Q: (H) Can you elaborate?
A: They are in a frequency fence being stored for later food.
Q: (A) Are we also in a fence? Or is there a difference?
A: Quite.
Q: We are quite different?
Q: What makes us different?
A: Seeing and doing.
Q: (L) Well, if we have a network, different people are doing different things. They are at different levels. Shouldn't we consider it in this light?
A: You were in as bad condition before leaving the USA, remember?
Q: (H) Can they overcome the stalling?
A: If they wish.
I don't know if frequency fence is in the US only, or the whole world, or maybe more active in US etc. But if we can keep in mind that there is more than just media, government, and other programming going on. And it's also more than just flouride in water, anti-smoking campaigns, gluten in the food, and other things that chemically dull our minds and wills. There are most likely active and unseen "forces" in the atmosphere as well being used to bombard us with all sorts of funky "waves" and other things that very literally and directly can be suppressing our wills, our desire to do anything important, our energy, our critical thinking abilities, and causing all kinds of unknown chaos in our bodies and brains. So if we keep this in mind, we should keep trying to put in the extra effort to combat this, to resist it, and to DO what is important despite being stepped on by a giant invisible jackboot of 4th density "suppression".

Of course, easier said than done - but maybe it's vital to realize that we can't wait until things "get better" or "settle down" in our lives. What if, just what if, they never will? What if there's some lizard sitting there with a button, with a monitor pointing at each and every one of us (in zero time so he's got all the time in the world to dedicate individual attention to each one of us), and every time we feel inspired to do anything, he pushes that button? What if that saps our energy, saps our will and inspiration, saps our emotions, and makes our minds confused and critical thinking stunted? What if all kinds of weirdness starts happening in our lives to distract us away from this, etc? And every time we say "Ok, I'll deal with this now, or get some rest, and when I feel better or fix this situation, I'll do what needs to be done then." And every time we think we're over that hill, he pushes that button again, with that lizardly grin on his face, and it all crashes down again, inside us, and possibly in our external reality too.

There's only 2 solutions to this problem that I can see. One, we invent a button to drop a HUGE anvil on his green lizard head. With so many engineers on this forum, this might actually be doable. 4th density is variability of physicality, so there's no reason that a giant anvil cannot spontaneously materialize above the lizard's head, the C's said we can do anything if we know how! (Though I'm only kidding here, it is merely a pleasant thought!) :P

Or two, we do what we know needs to be done *despite* being under attack. So, to the shock and horror of that lizard SOB with his frequency wave buttons, we take the knife out of our stomachs, get up, and continue to walk with the ball and chain dangling behind our ankles. We don't need a button, all we need is knowledge and the WILL to go on. Why don't we show those lizards and their human puppets just what consciousness really is? More importantly, why don't we show it to ourselves?

Deckard said:
Now this doesnt make sense, does supeect usualy have a say, I would imagine autopsy is warranted in any case of suspicious death or where COD is obscure, but maybe I am watching tom much CSI LV wink
The death wasn't suspicious to anyone but me and a few others. It was a 72 year old woman on a lot of medication having a "heart attack", and nobody questioned even the possibility of foul play. The cops don't know her, or her daughter (and her nature), or their relationship, etc. So to them it just looks like old age taking toll, nothing more. I mean, that's possible of course, but I guess nobody will ever know for sure. All the daughter had to do was overmedicate her, or undermedicate her, or give the wrong meds, and that could've probably done it with nobody being the wiser.

i agree, with keit , i've been having so very much trouble trying to concentrate on a lot of stuff lately it's just so crazy , it's like if my mind wasn't able to focus on something and come up with anything , i gotta spend a lot more time thinking about anything before i can come up with a solution or something (without interruption) cause my attention became just so very easy to distract... , i sometimes feel that i completely forgot about important things , and it has actually happened...., Im not sure if there's new distractions on my life or if the same old ones got stronger , or my mind got least resistant to them.... i don't know......

I feel gloom & doom on this thread. As hard as we can, we must try remain level headed. This does seems like an overwhelming battle. Anyone can be manipulated and and and get hosed, jacked up. Loss of words here. The battle has begun and knowledge, or at least a sincere attempt to gain knowledge may be the only weapon we have. Who are the owners of this BBM anyway? Seems that we are only farm critters. But we can choose.!.!.! I am a hypocrite, stuck in STS mode, and wonder if there is a better way for eternity. Try to understand how this seemingly dreamland existance works. That is what we can do. We can try to 'see' what is going on here. I wonder if we can definitively choose an exit. But I think I chose to come here. Why? I just dunno... All I know is that information is spreading. A choice can be made only if one can 'see' the options. So buck up people, remain steadfast in your quest, persist, and stare fear in the eye. Easy to say...

edit: We all have lessons to learn. I sure don't know my lesson plan. Heck, in 5D I wonder If I would/will choose this BBM or STS again?

Keit said:
Hmm, interesting. I have a strange sleeping pattern with very weird dreams (including strange formation in the sky, etc...) since mid November.
I also had other dreams with clouds turning to be something else before and many others with some kind of parallel world in big brother mode. I am easily influenced by my readings :D

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
What if, just what if, they never will? What if there's some lizard sitting there with a button, with a monitor pointing at each and every one of us (in zero time so he's got all the time in the world to dedicate individual attention to each one of us), and every time we feel inspired to do anything, he pushes that button? What if that saps our energy, saps our will and inspiration, saps our emotions, and makes our minds confused and critical thinking stunted? What if all kinds of weirdness starts happening in our lives to distract us away from this,
My wife and I had exactly the same kind of thought, we had the idea that there were different bureau with their own specialities to annoy the hell out of us (The spilling a glass of water bureau, The broken fingernail bureau etc...) .
We pictured lizards that were called in by their direct superior saying angrily "You can bend time and all you came up with is this ??!!" points at the monitor - Me, looking around the house for my misplaced mobile phone.

Joke apart, I really think there are times when it's harder to concentrate or do things, when I am suddenly in a bad mood for no reason at all.
Maybe it's just a reaction to a bad night or food additives, I don't know, but it is perhaps what facilitates the feeding. It makes sense to me to look at it in this way.

Our mechanicalness is what is needed for the 4dSTS to keep feeding on us, so anything that will give us more freedom to DO, to Be has to be suppressed osit.

Hey this is a very interesting post to me. It reminded me of a dream I had back in October.

I was in the middle of someplace, floating I suppose (no reference point yet), when I looked over and there was this glob of bubbles. It looked like brown thick bubble wrap all together in a giant solid looking thing, almost like covered in tree bark. So in my confusion I just asked what this was that I was looking at.

This supposed 'answer' came not an audible voice but kind of an intuition, that people are being blocked in by careful planning into, DNA, groups, religions, and even families, and for a long time now, thousands of years.

That even when people reincarnate, normally they go back to families that they were once from, which makes the chances better that they will believe like they did over and over again. This process makes them very predictable, unquestioning, solid. Of course then I asked "for what reason?"

To put it the best way I can remember, once humans no longer use their free will as groups and individuals, they become 'bubbled over' and that free will as a result becomes an energy that can be feed off of, as creatures without free will, feed off of this energy as a food source.

Obviously that was only a dream, but it struck me a bit harder than some other ones I've had.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Keit said:
I can definitely relate to all that. Makes me wonder if maybe HAARP was kicked up a notch? If so, maybe in preparation of something big coming in near future? The C's also mentioned a "frequency fence", which might be related to HAARP, or maybe an independent thing that contributes to it.

C's in 1996 said:
Q: (L) So, when is this HAARP thing scheduled to go into operation?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Is it currently in operation?
A: Experimental.
Q: (L) How long have they been working on this thing?
A: Since the 1920s.
Q: (L) What?! The 1920s?
C's in 1997 said:
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose
of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in
either 3rd or 4th density.
Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.
Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on
a continental scale?
A: Back up system.
And then there was this interesting remark...

C's in 1998 said:
Q: (T) Has science acknowledged that gravity is a wave, as something that can be measured, quantitative?
A: Controversy.
Q: (L) What gravity is and what it is not is a controversy. (T) But if gravity is part of the UFT, and somebody knows
what it is... (L) They are building HAARP. (T) I think there is more to it than this HAARP. UFT is a major step...
A: Grids.
Q: (L) What kind of grids... (T) They keep jumping off... wait a minute...
A: We are not "jumping off."
Q: (L) What kind of grids?
A: The planet has been enshrouded with EM grid.
Q: (T) Are these the ley lines?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they artificially generated?
A: Contoured.
Q: (L) They are artificially contoured. What is the result of this shrouding?
A: Manipulated for use by 3rd/4th Consortium.
Q: (A) What kind of EM grid? (L) The natural EM grid is being contoured...
A: Like a gently waving geometric "blanket."
Q: (T) Is it on the surface of the planet, through the planet, or where?
A: Above.
Q: (J) Do microwave towers factor into this?
A: Indirectly discovered by same principal. [person?]
Q: (A) Who is this principal? A name? (T) The gravity waves, whether they exist or not, are a controversy, yet they are
part of the UFT, and someone already knows how it works. Therefore, it is only controversy to those who don't know
what the answer is, and it is not a controversy to those who know. They know what it is and how to measure it and how
to use it.
A: Of course.
Q: (T) So, it is only a controversy that is allowed to be. (L) Or created. (A) Some power is used to sustain this grid.
What is it?
A: Land and space based generators.
Q: (T) What can it be used for?
A: Multiple uses.
Q: (L) Well, what are the top three, for example?
A: No "top three."
Q: (T) Just an example, give us an idea? How does this affect us?
A: Broaden concept.
Q: (T) Can this grid be used by other objects as a power source? (J) Can it be tapped into?
A: Net.
Q: (L) It is a net that traps things?
A: Broaden.
Q: (L) It is a net that...
A: Calculates...
Q: (J) Internet? (T) Is it like a big fence to keep us in?
A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor. "Alice likes to go through the looking glass" at the Crystal Palace.
Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge to have a repeat performance.
Q: (T) The Atlanteans who have reincarnated are getting ready to do the same thing they did before with the crystals. So,
this is an Atlantean type thing that is being done now? Different equipment, but the same type of thing?
A: All lessons must be learned before you can move onto bigger and better things.
Q: (L) Is that a general statement about the Atlanteans repeating the lessons, or that once we learn this lesson, we can
move onto bigger and better things in counteracting this grid?
A: All that is present and future too.
Q: (T) Well, maybe it is a defensive shield that has been put up to protect us since we have monkeyed with the ozone so
much...
A: No. Better to contemplate and meditate. No linear thinking please, you know better.
Q: (J) I think they just slapped your hand. (A) I want to ask if there is something that we can and should do about this
grid for ourselves?
A: Why? To know was all you need.
Q: (A) Well, it was said that this was for the purpose of control and manipulation. So, knowing is all that we need. Or,
we could try to shield... (L) But, to know IS the shield. I don't know how that works, but it seems to be so.
Q: (A) Now, how did we come to this grid from UFT?
A: Grid construction represents application of...
As for "frequency fences" - there's this:
http://www.sott.net/signs/signs_of_the_times_laura_knight_jadczyk_haarp.htm

And this:
C's in 2004 said:
Q: (H) When you referred to the manipulations with S****, what kind of manipulations were you referring to: internal or external?
A: Both but mostly external as in not directly perceivable in the environment.
Q: (L) Does that mean that if someone believes an illusion, that it leaves a hole in their defences?
A: More or less.
Q: (H) What is the major problem facing the group at the moment?
A: Stalling frequency waves.
Q: What can we do to help?
A: Requires will and knowledge. You share, they find will if it is there to find.
Q: (A) What kind of knowledge do we need to share?
A: That their lack of ability to see and do is due to deliberate stalling.
Q: (H) Can you elaborate?
A: They are in a frequency fence being stored for later food.
Q: (A) Are we also in a fence? Or is there a difference?
A: Quite.
Q: We are quite different?
Q: What makes us different?
A: Seeing and doing.
Q: (L) Well, if we have a network, different people are doing different things. They are at different levels. Shouldn't we consider it in this light?
A: You were in as bad condition before leaving the USA, remember?
Q: (H) Can they overcome the stalling?
A: If they wish.
I don't know if frequency fence is in the US only, or the whole world, or maybe more active in US etc. But if we can keep in mind that there is more than just media, government, and other programming going on. And it's also more than just flouride in water, anti-smoking campaigns, gluten in the food, and other things that chemically dull our minds and wills. There are most likely active and unseen "forces" in the atmosphere as well being used to bombard us with all sorts of funky "waves" and other things that very literally and directly can be suppressing our wills, our desire to do anything important, our energy, our critical thinking abilities, and causing all kinds of unknown chaos in our bodies and brains. So if we keep this in mind, we should keep trying to put in the extra effort to combat this, to resist it, and to DO what is important despite being stepped on by a giant invisible jackboot of 4th density "suppression".

Of course, easier said than done - but maybe it's vital to realize that we can't wait until things "get better" or "settle down" in our lives. What if, just what if, they never will? What if there's some lizard sitting there with a button, with a monitor pointing at each and every one of us (in zero time so he's got all the time in the world to dedicate individual attention to each one of us), and every time we feel inspired to do anything, he pushes that button? What if that saps our energy, saps our will and inspiration, saps our emotions, and makes our minds confused and critical thinking stunted? What if all kinds of weirdness starts happening in our lives to distract us away from this, etc? And every time we say "Ok, I'll deal with this now, or get some rest, and when I feel better or fix this situation, I'll do what needs to be done then." And every time we think we're over that hill, he pushes that button again, with that lizardly grin on his face, and it all crashes down again, inside us, and possibly in our external reality too.

There's only 2 solutions to this problem that I can see. One, we invent a button to drop a HUGE anvil on his green lizard head. With so many engineers on this forum, this might actually be doable. 4th density is variability of physicality, so there's no reason that a giant anvil cannot spontaneously materialize above the lizard's head, the C's said we can do anything if we know how! (Though I'm only kidding here, it is merely a pleasant thought!) :P

Or two, we do what we know needs to be done *despite* being under attack. So, to the shock and horror of that lizard SOB with his frequency wave buttons, we take the knife out of our stomachs, get up, and continue to walk with the ball and chain dangling behind our ankles. We don't need a button, all we need is knowledge and the WILL to go on. Why don't we show those lizards and their human puppets just what consciousness really is? More importantly, why don't we show it to ourselves?

Deckard said:
Now this doesnt make sense, does supeect usualy have a say, I would imagine autopsy is warranted in any case of suspicious death or where COD is obscure, but maybe I am watching tom much CSI LV wink
The death wasn't suspicious to anyone but me and a few others. It was a 72 year old woman on a lot of medication having a "heart attack", and nobody questioned even the possibility of foul play. The cops don't know her, or her daughter (and her nature), or their relationship, etc. So to them it just looks like old age taking toll, nothing more. I mean, that's possible of course, but I guess nobody will ever know for sure. All the daughter had to do was overmedicate her, or undermedicate her, or give the wrong meds, and that could've probably done it with nobody being the wiser.

Back
Top Bottom