The South African Mahatma Gandhi Commemorative Coin

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The South African Mahatma Gandhi Commemorative Coin
During my latest short visit to South Africa the idea came to pass by the South African Mint, that is the place where they make the coins of the currency that circulate in South Africa. This currency is called Rand. In the old days real silver and gold coins existed. Today they are only made for numismatic purposes. For example for the year 2008 they only make 1500 one ounce 22 carat gold Krugerrands.

The Mint is located in the Midrand area, more precisely a few kilometres North of Halfway House on the R 101 between Johannesburg and Pretoria. Halfway House is so called because in the old days, that is where one would change horses when travelling between the two towns.

The Mint is open for visitor and tourists. Having passed the strict security zone one can visit the museum and shop area all integrated into one space. There one finds a rich display of coins and coin making machines. They also sell precious stones, diamond rings, gold jewellery and commemorative coins.

In the 2008 folder they say:
-I was born in India, but I was made in South Africa" These words were spoken by Mahatma Gandhi, due to the fact that he spent 21 years of his life in South Africa. In April 1893 he sailed for South Africa to become a lawyer. Only after he fought a great many battles for the Indian cause and started his first Satyagraha campaign in 1906 did he leave South Africa in 1914 for the last time. The Protea series for 2008 will bring homage to Mahatma Gandhi and the centenary of his stay in South Africa.

The one ounce '25 Rand' 24 carat commemorative gold coin shows the face of Mahatma Gandhi as an old man and also portrays him walking with a stick.

The 'one Rand' sterling silver commemorative coin shows Mahatma Gandhi as a young lawyer and depicts him in three additional positions; one standing and two sitting.

Both coins carry the text: "My life is my message". And the price? The silver Rand is 350 Rand and the one ounce gold coin is at the moment going for 10800 Rand, at a rate of Rand to a USD of around 8,0, which is ap. 50 % above the official gold price.

In the evening of the same day that I visited the coin museum at the Mint, I left SA and the next day I was continuing reading Realities of the Dreaming Mind by Swami Sivananda Radha, where I was struck by a footnote on page 246:
Bhagavad Gita: text with comentary by Swami Sivananda (Durban, South Africa, Sivananda Press 1995)
Gandhi was fond of the Bhagavad Gita, besides Durban is the place where the Zulu tribe has a strong position. 

Both Gandhi and the Zulus are mentioned in the transcripts. I did a small review, which also brought up:
941112 said:
A: If you review you learn. Knowledge protects.

Gandhi
941112 said:
Q: (L) Well, what worries me is that they are saying the STS guys have ahold of him and that's not good. (DM) Is E*** STS?
A: You all are still. You all are moving toward graduation to STO.
Q: (F) We all are still STS?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Well, I still don't understand about E***... (DM) Would you please explain to me what service to others entails?
A: Complete lack of concern for self.
Q: (L) Well, that's a real tough one. (DM) It would be like being Mahatma Gandhi, is this correct?
A: Closer.
Q: (DM) Then there is no one that I know of that is going to make this?
A: Do you know anyone who is in 4th density?
Q: (L) Of course not. (DM) I'm not sure. (V) So, when we transition from 3rd density to 4th density we lose that need for service to self?
A: If you transition, you are ready to do so if you choose.
Q: (DM) So, it's like an instant thing? As soon as you are ready, you are gone!
A: No. Realm border crossing.
Q: (L) At the time of the realm border crossing those who are of the correct vibrational frequency to transition will do so, as it says in the Bible, in the twinkling of an eye. Almost instantaneously. We are getting ready... you have to be at least a certain level... it all has to do with the coming of this wave...
A: We ride the wave.

950114 said:
A: Now, blockbuster for you: 3rd level beings who reach total STO profile automatically and instantaneously go to 4th level at moment achieved!
Q: (T) They just vanish? Have people done that before here?
Q: (F) Yeah, I've heard of that. (T) Sure, people disappear that all the time. (L) Well, I don't think it happens that often, but I think it happens... (F) It has happened. (J) People disappear and you never hear what happened to them. (F) There have been cases where people have suddenly vanished, where a flash of light has just hit them and Poof! (T) Like spontaneous combustion... (F) No... (J) Not spontaneous combustion because the body is left behind. (F) There have been cases where people were actually sitting with other people and suddenly everybody present suddenly sees a blinding flash of light and that person is Spffft! Gonzeroni! (L) Gonzeroni? (F) Once and for all! (T) I want to ask this question, if it has already been asked, somebody stop me, what is the total STO profile? (L) Total lack of concern for self.
Q: (L) So, in other words, you don't do anything or think anything in terms of fulfilling or doing for self. You always think in terms of doing or fulfilling for others. (T) Damn, I've got a long way to go then... (Chorus) Don't we all! (J) Was Gandhi?
A: No.
Q: (T) Mother Theresa?
A: No. Political deceptions.
Q: (J) Mother Theresa is a political deception? (laughter)

960803 said:
Q: (L) Well, you once said that the sun is a window, or transition point to another density. Are you saying that the nucleus of an atom is also a window?
A: What we are saying is the sun is a proton and its twin is an electron!
Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get at... the wave causes transitions in the macro-cosmic atom, what causes the microcosmic atom... what causes a quantum jump? What accumulates in an atom that causes it to transition? (T) Is it a case of accumulation, or something being given off?
A: Completion of Grand Cycle.
Q: (J) It just is. (L) No, no...
A: And who says that the Sun's twin appears every 3600 years?
Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?
A: Like "biorhythms."
Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.
A: Bad day if you are John C. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.
Q: (L) So, does something like a three cycle event also occur in sub- atomic transitions, like the biorhythm?
Q: (L) So, there are three factors to be considered... or more than three?
A: Either, or.
Q: (L) Can it be a random, arbitrary number of events?
A: If you wish.
Q: (L) Is it partly the observer that adds one of the factors? Consciousness?
Q: (T) So, we see three separate cycles coming together here...
A: Everything reflects macro dynamically and micro dynamically. We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent! Good Night.

The Zulus
20020731 said:
(L) Okay, I want to ask a question. What is the energy behind this Zulu guy and his little contingent? {I was very disturbed that this group of people came to see me and wanted to "worship" me as the representative of the Divine Mother on Earth.}
A: He has a valid connection, however there is a lot of static around him.
Q: (L) Is the static coming from {the people} with him?
A: No! They follow his lead.
Q: (S) What does a valid connection mean?
A: His source.
Q: (S) Is that Credo Mutwa?
A: Yes
Q: (I) Several of us have recently discussed the idea that the Zulu people are - as their name means in the Zulu language - Light Warriors. Does this idea have any foundation in fact?
Q: (I) So all his theory about this Light Warrior thing may have some kind of credibility?
A: In a sense, but not precisely in the way thought. Groups of people represent energy portals in cosmic rather than global terms.
Q: (S) Does that mean that we are seeing him as a force that was a representative...
A: Light warriors are "connectors" on a cosmic level.
Q: (L) Connectors between what and what?
A: Transducers of energy of transition rather like capacitors!
Q: (L) What's a capacitor? (M) It's an electrical way of collecting and dumping a flowing charge; a way of accumulating charge and releasing it later in a sudden burst of energy. You can send enormously strong pulses from capacitors by putting in small amounts of energy over a long period of time. They used to be called accumulators. (J) What transition?
A: Transition of your sector of space/time.
Q: (I) So are they accumulating energies and is it at a particular point that we may need help to transition they...(S) Give us the energy necessary, is that what you mean?
A: Partly.  It will depend on how much awareness you manage to generate to direct the energy. 
Q: (I)  Zulus, Light Warriors. Is this a genetic function?
A: More or less. 
Q: (L)  Well. You know they throw you something you don't expect and what do you do?  You have all your little preconceived notions and you have it all figured out and you think you're going to get a little confirmation and then they toss you something that says uh-uh.  (S)  Well this is a whole new concept...well not really.  (I)  The Zulus and other Black peoples are more in tune with the Earth... And the C's say it is up to us as to how much awareness we can generate to vector this energy from the Earth...  So if we don't generate this awareness they're going to transduce a different kind of energy? 
A: They can be "food for the moon" or food for the soul.
Q: (I)  Well, God they've been food for the Moon for a long time.  (L)  So has  everybody else.  (S)  It's the same for all of us though, so is there anything special about them or different than anybody else?
A: Absolutely.
Q: (J)  So their genetics...it's a function of genetics... (A)  I would ask if there is any other say nation or tribe of similar make-up?  (S)  Yeah, maybe there's a tribe in every section of the world, or something.
A: There is a "spectrum" as Mouravieff suggests, however the Zulu compose a sort of "drone" tone.
Q: (S)  So is this something they do deliberately or is it something unconscious?
A: It is a function of the 4th density energies they "represent."
Q: (A)  Okay, so it is a drone tone.  That is the main tone which is foundational to the harmonics.  You build the music on this infrastructure, so to say. (L)  There's the drone, there's the bass, there's the melody.  (J)  They said a spectrum as in Mouravieff, the spectrum of the genetics able to carry light or to act as a light for transition.  I'm not really sure on how that...(L)  I think they're talking about a soul tone.  (I)  Is the unique singing that the Zulus do symbolic of that drone tone?
A: Indeed, as is all of reality symbolic of things at other levels and "depths" of being. For the Zulus, the "ancestors" are also the "future selves."  Those are specific terms that carry meaning unfamiliar to your cultural context.
Q: (I)  Well ancestors are a big part of their culture. (S)  Right, so the C's material is a...bridge between cultures I guess.

Gandhi said:
"-I was born in India, but I was made in South Africa"
I was born neither in India or in South Africa, and in fact I only come to South Africa as a visitor although I stay since some years in Southern Africa.

But will I be able to say one day: "I was made in Southern Africa?" Time will show. In any case it has been interesting. I am grateful for what I have learned, which includes that it was here I got to know Signs of the Times and the Cassiopaean transcripts without which curiosity may not have brought me to the museum at the Mint to discover that this it the year they celebrate Mahatma Gandhi. 

Back
Top Bottom