the site reset676.com has found a periodicity of recurrent earh catastrophes and plagues

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
dear forum

i read sott.net, the february 2023 earth changes summary. in the comments, a reader with the name "theendisnear", mentions a site called reset676 as a source of information on planetary catastrophes over time.

i open this site and it appears that it is a recently created site which provides the research of a young polish person in his efforts to understand what happens on earth and why.

he has discovered a periodicity in the occurence of catastrophes. his data is based on open sources such as wiki, and his conclusions are logical and in step with the cassiopaeans affirmations.

his work is presented in the form of an ebook which deserves detailed reading.

i suggest that reading his ebook, freely available on his site reset676.com, would be a worthwhile use of your time. and he would be pleased if his intensive work were read and distributed to as many as possible.

Interesting find, thanks for sharing @heinrich. I haven't got deep into the details, just skimmed the summary, and I must say that the author did a very good job. I don't agree with all his conclusions and details, but I like the meaning of his work: that there are human civilization reset cycles that have been erased from history, and that we should be prepared. It's another source along with clairvoyants, astrologers, and channelers that is confirming that something is about to happen soon. Will certainly read it all over the weekend.

Summary​

Life on Earth follows various cycles that depend on astronomical phenomena. For example, the Earth’s rotation causes night to be followed by day, and thanks to the Earth’s circulation around the Sun, winter is followed by spring. The Aztecs and other ancient American civilizations knew also the cycle of cataclysms. They were using a unique calendar mechanism to precisely measure the 52-year cycles that brought death and destruction.

I found the greatest cataclysms in history and discovered that they actually happen in cycles. Every 52 years there is a 2-year period when the Earth becomes a dangerous place. It was during this period, that the following events occurred: all 4 largest earthquakes of the last thousand years; 5 of the 7 most powerful volcanic eruptions whose exact year can be determined (I mean the eruptions from the years: 1815 AD, 1465 AD, 1452 AD, 1257 AD, 1564 BC, 2290 BC, and 4370 BC). In addition, during the period of cataclysms, there was also a powerful tornado in Malta and the two major geomagnetic storms that were not associated with high solar activity. The probability that all these disasters occurred in the period of cataclysms only by chance equals one in many millions.

The ancient Americans were calculating the cycles of disasters using the Tzolk’in calendar, which they developed about 3 thousand years ago. This means that even then they must have known about the existence of the cycle and its exact duration, which is 18980 days. Although in reality the cycle is sometimes a little shorter and sometimes a little longer, it is this number and no other, that is closest to its long-term average duration. It is truly astonishing that ancient Americans were able to calculate this number so accurately. Still, if they had been recording cataclysms for more than two thousand years earlier, then an accurate determination of the cycle length was possible.

In my opinion, the cause of the cataclysms is the cyclical interaction of the interplanetary magnetic field on the Earth. A certain arrangement of the planets causes the magnetic field to interact with much greater force, resulting in global cataclysms. Such a situation usually repeats every 13 cycles, or 676 years. A trace of knowledge about cyclical disasters has been preserved in many cultures. The number 13 has been associated with death and misfortune since ancient times. The ancient Americans suspected the existence of this long cycle as well, and included in their legends a warning of a global cataclysm that reoccurs every 676 years. The significance of this number is confirmed by the Book of Revelation, according to which the number of the beast is to be calculated using the number 666. It turns out, that the number of the beast is 676, which represents the period of cyclical resets.

Cyclical resets​

I analyzed the history of global disasters up to 10 thousand years ago to see if the cycle of resets really exists. I was able to find 10 great cataclysms from this period. Among them were great plagues such as the Black Death, the Plague of Justinian, the Plague of Cyprian, and the Plague of Athens. Interestingly, each of these epidemics was caused by plague bacteria. Moreover, in each of these events, we find chroniclers’ accounts saying that the epidemic broke out right after the earthquake. This confirms the thesis that bacteria emerge from the depths of the earth. As for the earlier resets, there is some residual evidence that they too were probably associated with the plague.

The most severe resets cause an abrupt, profound, and long-lasting climate change. The two resets-the 4.2 and 8.2 kilo-year events – were so powerful that they were considered boundary points between geological ages. The latter event had also a devastating effect on civilization. Another reset – the 9.3 kilo-year event – brought about very intense but shorter cooling period. Other reset established a boundary between prehistory and antiquity. This event manifested itself in less intense climatic anomalies, but had a significant impact on the civilization. Yet another reset ended the Bronze Age and ushered in the Iron Age. The most powerful resets always affected the circulation of ocean currents, causing a sudden climate change, which manifested itself in a similar way each time – as periods of global cooling and mega-droughts. Each time, the North Atlantic region was the most affected, because in this part of the world the weather is most dependent on ocean currents. I also found a reset that resulted in the creation of the Black Sea.

It turns out that the cycle of resets is responsible for all the global cataclysms of the last 10 thousand years. All the greatest plagues, severe climatic anomalies, and the collapses of civilizations happened in accordance with this cycle. The power of the resets really cannot be underestimated. They are capable of creating new seas and possibly deserts as well (the formation of the Sahara could have been related to post reset climate change). I suppose that the abrupt ending of the Ice Age was also due to the acceleration of ocean circulation resulting from the reset.

The name „reset” comes from the fact that the most severe global cataclysms always marked the end of an ongoing geological or historical epoch, which was then followed by a new epoch. In addition to the two geological ages, the reset also ended the prehistoric era, the Early Bronze Age, the Late Bronze Age... Then the Justinianic Plague led to the fall of the Western Roman Empire, thus ending the age of antiquity. In turn, the Black Death and the associated demographic collapse were essential factors leading to the Crisis of the Late Middle Ages. This crisis ended centuries of stability in Europe and brought about political changes that in the 15th century resulted in the end of the Middle Ages and the advent of the Renaissance. Some historians suggest that the Black Death led to the near disappearance of serfdom in Western Europe, just as the Justinianic Plague led to the end of ancient slavery, at least in Italy and Spain.

These were the greatest cataclysms of the last 10 thousand years. They all happened very close to the years indicated by the 676-year cycle of resets. Even the dating of the resets from several thousand years ago agrees with the cycle with an accuracy of 1–2 years. The accuracy of the cycle of resets is simply mind-boggling! I did not expect, and you probably either, that it would be so accurate. The probability that it coincided by chance can be calculated in many ways, but it is certainly much less than one in a million. We can be sure that the cycle of resets really exists and that the next global cataclysm will come as early as 2023–2025!

Falsified history​

Humanity has experienced resets since the dawn of time, but the memory of them has been erased. In school we were taught mainly about wars, but almost nothing about pestilences and cataclysms, even though they had a decisive influence on the course of history. Do you think the authorities would warn us of the upcoming reset? Do you think they would want to save us? Knowledge about the impending cataclysm is invaluable strategic knowledge that can change the balance of power in the global politics. Countries that prepare well for it will become superpowers. Oligarchs who will invest in industries needed after the cataclysm will become even richer. These psychopaths would certainly not warn us. They think only of themselves. The governments lie to us about everything, and they do not tell us the truth about the reset either. On the contrary, they do their best to hide it from us.

History has been completely distorted, and the goal of hiding the secret knowledge about the cyclical disasters was probably the primary motivation of falsifiers. I suppose that many historical events associated with the resets have been completely erased from history, so we will never have the opportunity to learn about them. Other events have been shifted in the chronology. The Justinianic Plague was moved from the 7th century to the 6th. Fortunately, a very distinctive comet that passed during the plague helped me piece together the fragmented history of those events, and thanks to the solar and lunar eclipses, I was able to determine its true date. There are probably more similar forgeries in history, but it is not always easy to prove them. The most suspicious to me seems to be the date of the Great Famine, which according to official historiography took place in 1315–1317 AD, shortly before the Black Death epidemic.

(ref.)The Great Famine affected most of Europe, reaching as far east as Russia and as far south as Italy. From the spring of 1315 to the summer of 1317, unusually heavy rains fell in much of Europe. It rained throughout the spring and summer, and temperatures remained cool. Under these conditions, grain could not ripen, resulting in widespread crop failures. Also, a great number of devastating floods disrupted harvests and caused mass famine. However, crop failures were not the only cause of famine. During this climate change, cattle in Europe were struck with Bovine Pestilence, caused by a pathogen of unknown identity, sometimes identified as anthrax. The disease caused a decline in sheep and cattle populations of up to 80%. The mass death and illness of cattle drastically affected dairy production. People began to harvest wild edible roots, grasses, and barks from the forests. In Bristol, the city chronicle reported that there was: „A great famine of dearth with such mortality that the living could scarce suffice to bury the dead; horse flesh and dogs flesh was accounted good meat.” Chroniclers of the time noted many incidents of cannibalism. The famine led to the death of an estimated 10–15% of the European population.

Extremely heavy rains and mass death of animals throughout Europe – exactly the same phenomena are described by chroniclers who write about the time of the Black Death! After all, it is very rare for an epidemic to be so great that most animals across the whole continent are dying out. And here it would happen twice, three decades apart. And in both cases, the epidemics were accompanied by torrential rains and great floods. During the Great Famine rainy weather lasted for two years, and during the Black Death it also lasted for two years. I think that the year of the Great Famine was changed to hide the true extent of the extermination. The authorities wanted to hide the fact that all these calamities – pestilence among people, pestilence among animals, climate collapse, and a great famine – happened at the same time. They falsified history so that it was impossible to link these phenomena together and discover the mystery of the resets. I think that the death toll of that reset, in addition to the 50% of the European population who died from the plague, should include another 10–15% of the population who starved to death. It is worth noting that the weather anomalies from the time of the Great Famine are considered to be the initial year of the Little Ice Age. So it turns out that the period of cooling, which lasted for several hundred years, began exactly at the time of the reset!

Expanding Earth​

12-age-of-ocean.png

The chroniclers’ records show that as many as three of the great plague pandemics began in Ethiopia. I think there is an explanation for why the epidemic usually begins right there. The map above shows the age of the ocean floor in different places. The oceans are constantly expanding, so different parts of the bottom are of different ages. The areas marked in red are those parts of the ocean floor that formed relatively recently, within the last few million years. The map shows that the ocean floor is currently spreading just off the coast of Ethiopia (this country is located south of Egypt, on the Red Sea). The African tectonic plate slides away from the Arabian plate, forming a deep fissure near Ethiopia. And through this fissure, plague bacteria emerge from the deep layers of the earth. That is why the plague epidemic usually begins there. However, in the case of extremely strong resets, the source of the plague may be in several different places. Chroniclers wrote that the Black Death began with disasters in India and Turkey, accompanied by fire falling from the sky. They most likely referred to a place in southern Turkey, near Antioch, where the Anatolian tectonic plate moves away from the Arabian plate.

The map above shows that the ocean floor has gradually expanded over the past 150–200 million years. Before this happened, all the lands were interconnected, but at that time they were completely covered by the ocean. Then the lands began to move apart from each other, and oceans gradually formed between them. The map shows that over millions of years all the oceans have significantly increased in area. At the same time, the size of the continents remained unchanged. And this means that the Earth must be growing. According to the theory of the expanding Earth, our planet was once four times smaller in volume than it is today. In my opinion, the Earth is not growing steadily, but mostly in leaps and bounds. The fastest growth occurs during the resets, when tectonic plate movements are greatest. Therefore, I suppose that after the next reset our planet will grow by about 100 meters in circumference. Here you will find an explanation of the theory of the expanding Earth: link 1, link 2.

Ghost towns​

12-ghost-city.jpg

Governments have long been preparing for the upcoming reset. The most far-reaching preparations have been made by China. In recent years, China has built a huge number of housing units that still remain unoccupied. Mark Williams, the chief Asia economist at Capital Economics, estimates China has about 30 million unsold properties, which could house 80 million people. That equals nearly the entire population of Germany! On top of that, another 100 million properties, which can accommodate 260 million people, have been purchased but not occupied! Such projects have attracted scrutiny for years and have even been dubbed China’s „ghost towns”.(ref.)

The official version is that these cities arose due to mismanagement. So many apartments were accidentally built, that they would accommodate the entire U.S. population, and yet 10 million apartments would remain vacant... To me, this sounds implausible. We know that of the seven most tragic earthquakes of recent centuries, as many as four occurred in China. After such a cataclysm, there is always a large group of people who survived but lost their homes. China remembers the experience of 2008, when the Sichuan earthquake killed 88,000 people and left at least 4.8 million homeless. Chinese authorities know that the next reset will bring heavy earthquakes, which will destroy many buildings. They expect hundreds of millions of people to lose their homes and have to be accommodated somewhere. That is what China is preparing for.

Conclusions​

In 2018, Polish conspiracy researcher Artur Lalak published a theory that resets of civilizations occur cyclically every 676 years, but was unable to support his view with correct and convincing evidence. His theory can be seen here: link. Inspired by him, I decided to do my own research on the history of global cataclysms. After a thorough investigation, I found a lot of evidence of past resets. The most vital point of the reset 676 theory is that it is based on the knowledge of historical global cataclysms that anyone can verify for themselves. I do not leave you in doubt whether the reset will come, but I give you the certainty that it will surely do. The reset 676 theory is the missing puzzle piece that helps explain many other things that were hitherto incomprehensible, including:
  • It explains the origin and course of the great pandemics of plague. Until now, we did not realize that they were related to great earthquakes and other cataclysms. The theory also reveals which pathogen was responsible for the Plague of Cyprian and the Plague of Athens. It was undoubtedly the plague bacterium, what scientists have not been able to guess.
  • It explains the greatest mysteries of history, especially the causes of the fall of great empires (e.g. the Western Roman Empire).
  • The theory proves that the chronology established by historians is wrong in many places. The course of the medieval Dark Ages was undoubtedly different from what is presented in history books, and antiquity ended only around 700 AD. In turn, the entire chronology of the Bronze Age should be shifted 64 years into the future, according to the short chronology.
  • It explains the ominous meaning of the number 13 and unravels the mystery of the number of the beast mentioned in the 13th chapter of the Book of Revelation. The actual number of the beast is not 666, but 676. The theory also shows that the biblical Plagues of Egypt were actually one of the cyclical resets.
  • It explains the causes of abrupt climate changes. Paleoclimatologists have long recognized that such anomalies occur from time to time, but have been unable to explain their cause or predict their next occurrence. Now the mystery of climate anomalies has been solved.
  • The reset theory makes it possible to find cataclysms up to 10,000 years into the past and therefore it also allows us to predict cataclysms for the same time ahead. Clairvoyants will hate me, as I just took away their job for the next 10,000 years...
  • And most importantly, this discovery helps us understand current political events. The reset 676 theory is a real conspiracy „theory of everything” that, first of all, allows us to explain what is really behind the coronavirus pandemic, and these are the preparations for the global cataclysm. In the following chapters I will describe this subject in detail.

I've read two chapters yesterday, and it is really interesting:

Mayan Calendar and year 2012​

The ancient Maya were accomplished observers of the sky. With their knowledge of astronomy and mathematics, they developed one of the most accurate calendar systems in human history. In order to chronologically date historical events, the Maya invented the Long Count calendar. The date in the Long Count represents the time since the date of creation, that is, since the beginning of the Mayan era in 3114 BC. The date is written with five numbers, for example: 6.3.10.9.0. This means that since the start date has passed: 6 baktuns, 3 katuns, 10 tuns, 9 uinals and 0 kin.

Each baktun is 144,000 days (ca 394 years)
Each katun is 7200 days (ca 20 years)
Each tun is 360 days (ca 1 year)
Each uinal is 20 days
Each kin is simply 1 day

Therefore, the date 6.3.10.9.0 tells us that the following number of years has passed since the beginning of the era: 6 x 394 years + 3 x 20 years + 10 years + 9 x 20 days + 0 days. So, this date means about 2435 years after the year 3114 BC, or the year 679 BC.

The previous Mayan era ended with the date 13.0.0.0.0 in 3114 BC, and since then the Long Count calendar has been counted from zero. The next occurrence of the date 13.0.0.0.0 fell on December 21, 2012, and this day was considered the end of the 5125-year cycle. The number 13 plays an important and not entirely known role in Mesoamerican calendar systems. Members of the New Age movements believed that a positive spiritual transformation of Earth’s inhabitants would begin on that day. Others suggested that the world would then end.

Haab and Tzolk’in calendars​

The Maya used three different dating systems in parallel: the Long Count calendar, the Haab (civil calendar), and the Tzolk’in (divine calendar). The Maya recorded all dates using these three calendars, for example, in this way:
6.3.10.9.0, 2 Ajaw, 3 Keh (Long Count calendar, Tzolk’in, Haab).

Of these calendars, only the Haab has a direct reference to the length of the year. The Haab was the civil calendar of the Maya. It consisted of 18 months of 20 days each, followed by 5 additional days called Uayeb. This gives a year length of 365 days. Although the Haab calendar was only 365 days, the Maya knew that the year was actually a fraction of a day longer. The Haab calendar was probably first used around 550 BC.

The Maya sacred calendar was called the Tzolk’in. The Tzolk’in date is a combination of a month of 20 named days and a week of 13 numbered days. The product of 13 times 20 equals 260, thus Tzolk’in gives 260 unique days. The 260-day calendar is considered the oldest and most important of the calendar systems. The original purpose of such a calendar, which has no obvious relation to any astronomical or geophysical cycle, is not precisely known. The 260-day cycle was used by most cultures in pre-Columbian Central America – including those preceding the Maya. The Tzolk’in was probably invented in the early first millennium BC by the Zapotecs or the Olmecs. The Aztecs and the Toltecs adopted the mechanics of the Mayan calendar unaltered, but changed the names of the days of the week and the months. This calendar system was characteristic of Mesoamerican peoples and was not used in other regions.

The Calendar Round​

The ancient Maya had a fascination with cycles of time. They combined the 260-day Tzolk’in with the 365-day Haab into a synchronized cycle called the Calendar Round. The smallest number that can be divided evenly by 260 and 365 is 18,980, so the Calendar Round lasted 18,980 days, or nearly 52 years. If today is, for example, „4 Ahau, 8 Cumhu”, then the next day falling on „4 Ahau, 8 Cumhu”, will be nearly 52 years later. The Calendar Round is still in use by many groups in the Guatemalan highlands. Among the Aztecs, the end of the Calendar Round was a time of public panic because they believed that at the end of any given cycle the gods might destroy the world. Every 52 years, the Indians watched the four sides of the sky intently. Every 52 years, they anxiously awaited the return of the gods.

At the end of the 52-year Calendar Round, the rituals of the New Fire ceremony were performed. Their purpose was none other than to renew the sun and ensure another 52-year cycle. The New Fire ceremonies were not limited to the Aztecs. In fact, it was an ancient and widespread ritual. The last New Fire ceremony rituals under Aztec rule were probably held from January 23 to February 4, 1507 (12 years before the arrival of the Spanish). The last day of the current Calendar Round will be September 27, 2026.(ref.)

The number 676​

According to the Aztec myth, the first era ended after the sun was knocked out of the sky. It may be a memory of an asteroid fall, because a falling asteroid shines very brightly and resembles a falling sun. Perhaps the Indians once witnessed such an event and thought that the sun was knocked down by the gods. The second era was ended by hurricanes and floods. The third era ended with a rain of fire and ash; it probably refers to a volcanic eruption. The fourth era ended with a great flood that lasted for 52 years. I think that this very number was used here to preserve the memory of the 52-year cycle. In turn, the fifth epoch – the one currently live in – is supposed to end with huge earthquakes.

The most intriguing thing about this legend is that it so meticulously enumerates the duration of each epoch, with an accuracy to one year. The first epoch was to last 13 times for 52 years; that is 676 years. The second epoch – 364 years. The third epoch – 312 years. And the fourth epoch – again 676 years. There is something very interesting about these numbers. Namely, each of them is divisible by 52! 676 years correspond to 13 periods of 52 years; 364 are 7 periods of 52 years; and 312 are exactly 6 such periods. So it is obvious that the myth of the Five Suns is closely connected with the 52-year cycle of cataclysms. I believe that this myth is intended to commemorate the most severe cataclysms that the Native American peoples have experienced in their history.

Timeline of cataclysms​

Let’s now check one by one what happened in every period of cataclysms. Once again, I give the years in which the greatest severity of disasters is expected:
1348 – 1400 – 1452 – 1504 – 1556 – 1608 – 1660 – 1712 – 1764 – 1816 – 1868 – 1920 – 1972 – 2024
It turns out that most of these years are associated with some great catastrophe.

1347 – 1351 ADThe Black Death pandemic kills 75–200 million people. The greatest intensity of the epidemic was in the year 1348.
1348 ADJanuary 25. The great earthquake in Friuli (northern Italy) kills over 40,000 people.
1452 – 1453 ADAn eruption with the magnitude of VEI-7 of Kuwae volcano in Vanuatu releases more sulfate than any other event in the last 700 years.
1505 ADJune 6. Lo Mustang earthquake kills about 30% of the Nepalese population. It was probably the second deadliest earthquake in history.
1555 ADSeptember 23. The Grand Harbor of Malta tornado kills at least 600 people. It was the deadliest tornado in terms of world population. In the same month, the earth shook in Kashmir.
1556 ADFebruary 2. The deadliest earthquake in history occurs with the epicenter in Shaanxi Province (China). 830,000 people were killed.
1815 ADApril 10. The eruption of the Tambora volcano (Indonesia). Perhaps the most powerful volcanic eruption in the last few thousand years and the most tragic in history (about 100,000 casualties). It caused the volcanic winter of 1816 (the so-called Year Without a Summer).
1868 ADJanuary 30. A large meteorite fell near Pułtusk (Poland).(ref.) This phenomenon was visible from a large part of Europe: from Estonia to Hungary and from Germany to Belarus. The meteoroid exploded in the Earth’s atmosphere, shattering into as many as 70,000 tiny pieces. The total mass of the fragments found is 9 tons, and in this respect it was the second largest recorded meteorite fall (after Sikhote-Alin in 1947 – 23 tons).(ref.) The Pułtusk meteorite belongs to the common chondrites, which have a high iron content. Scientists have determined that it came from the asteroid belt located between Mars and Jupiter.
1-pultusk-meteorite.jpg
1868 ADAugust 13. The Arica earthquake shakes southern Peru with a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme), causing a destructive 16-meter-high tsunami that hits Hawaii and New Zealand. Estimates of the death toll vary greatly from 25,000 to 70,000.(ref.)
1-arica-tsunami.jpg
1920 ADThe Haiyuan earthquake in China causes a landslide; 273,400 people die. It was the third most tragic earthquake in history and also the most tragic landslide in history.(ref.)
1921 ADMay 13–15. The most intense geomagnetic storm of the 20th century.
1972 ADAugust 2–11. A huge geomagnetic storm (one of the largest ever recorded).
1972 ADAugust 10. A great meteor appears in the sky.
2023–2025 AD???

The site author seems also to be a reader of SOTT. Possibly, he's also a member of this forum, so I wonder what are his take on recent Turkey earthquake and Plague of Justinian. @marczapi is that you?

I've read two chapters yesterday, and it is really interesting:

The site author seems also to be a reader of SOTT. Possibly, he's also a member of this forum, so I wonder what are his take on recent Turkey earthquake and Plague of Justinian. @marczapi is that you?
dear ks. marek was not aware of the existence of cassiopaea.org. he wanted to see his work distributed as much as possible. to this effect i have put his work on the forum and i will suggest to him to join the forum. marczapi is he and not i. you can write to him directly. regards.

hi. i wanted to spoon feed to the forum the content of the reset676, because i find it worth reading.
however, when going to the site, the reply is that the site is under reconstruction, so i cannot provide you with a link to the english version.
but i then found that its french version is still accessible under the following link:
and this may please the french speaking members, while we wait to have access to the original site.

Back
Top Bottom