The sinking of the Titanic in 1912 was a government inside job too!

Kevin

A Disturbance in the Force
Check out the solid evidence proving this!
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

Check out the "smoking gun" evidence on page 4 which will literally give you chills as he decodes the hidden message and ties it all together :).

You mean twisting the word Titanic into the word Conspiracy?

Please. You're joking, right?

A not so subtle attempt to ridicule conspiracy theories, specifically 9/11, by parody.

Joe

I didn't see that it was in the tickle me section when I went to the link. But I do see that if it were meant to funny that should have been obvious when visiting the site. I don't think it's funny at all.

Let's see, the Titanic, approximately 1500 people suffered excruciating deaths when the ship sank. Approximately 500,000 dead Iraqis, 10's of thousands of dead or maimed soldiers, a large number of people trying to keep the lid on the lies, more massive killing surely on the agenda ... Kevin, lemme know at which point I should start laughing ... It could be that I'm too dumb to get it.

it came out from Russian parliament figure of 675 thousand Iraqi victims of ever great demokracy of Amerika

CarpeDiem said:
it came out from Russian parliament figure of 675 thousand Iraqi victims of ever great demokracy of Amerika
That was the Lancet study, of over 6 months ago. The total today is probably pushing 1 million, or 4% of the population. Just to bring that home; it's equal, percentage wise, to about 12 million American citizens.

Can anyone imagine a scenario, in this "modern" day and age, where 12 million American civilians have been killed by an foreign invading army?

Iraqis can.

Joe

Ah yes, Maddox. The internet jester of choice for the brain-damaged. Probably. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom