The Rape of Europe

From the article:

article said:
"Some of the people I meet in the U.S. are particularly worried about the rise of anti-Semitism in Europe. They are correct when they fear that anti-Semitism is also on the rise among non-immigrant Europeans. The latter hate people with a fighting spirit. Contemporary anti-Semitism in Europe (at least when coming from native Europeans) is related to anti-Americanism. People who are not prepared to resist and are eager to submit, hate others who do not want to submit and are prepared to fight. They hate them because they are afraid that the latter will endanger their lives as well. In their view everyone must submit.

This is why they have come to hate Israel and America so much, and the small band of European "islamophobes" who dare to talk about what they see happening around them. West Europeans have to choose between submission (islam) or death. I fear, like Broder, that they have chosen submission - just like in former days when they preferred to be red rather than dead."
This could (and more than likely did) come from the press office of the local Israeli embassy. A more galling bunch of absolute nonsensical propaganda speak should be hard to find, but sadly is all too common in these days of complete mainstream media control of thought-processes.

The worrying thing is that there does seem to be an extra push going on at the moment to convince non-Muslim Europeans that their very lives are in peril from the 'bearded Islamic menace'. I have heard enough murmurings from suburbia that "Muslims are trying to take over the world and impose their beliefs on us" to be really worried about the way these dangerous memes appear to be finding fertile ground in the all too malleable mind of the masses. What's the goal? Acclimatisation for another and even more brutal round of murder of innocents in the Middle East, I think.

What I find interesting is that media saturation is so complete, and today's humans in such a state of semi-conscious thrall to the boob tube for their daily dose of "what is", that the average citizen is waking up in the morning with fully formed opinions that they did not have the day before, opinions that had been fermenting over the past few years and only now have matured and sprouted. And worst of all, they think they are "their" opinions, and will defend them to the last.

Recipe for a disaster that has been a long time in the planning.

Oh boy

Joe

I noticed a couple of times in the last few weeks 'stop hating muslims' graffiti here in the UK.

Good morning all,
I probably should make a new thread.
Seeing how this one has been going, I just gotta jump in.
Since this forum came online, I've noticed a few items.
Firstly, there are the posters who have not read the material, and just make noise.
There are posters that have selectively read, not attempted to truly understand the material, and go on the attack.
Then there are the "missionaries" on their soapbox, attempting to "convert" others.
I've always challenged people to understand the dumming down process.
Here is a quick example of how we have been ALL dummed down.
Go to a library, pull an old, old newspaper (circa 1900) and read it.!.!.!
I then need to ask, do you need a dictionary to combat your ignorance?
And another thing....
TURN OFF THE TELEVISION AND DO SOME RESEARCH.
Learn for yourself and quit blindly believing what you are told.
You have been given a brain. USE IT.!.!.!
You may be amazed what you may perhaps truly see.
Sorry about this, but I just had to get this off my chest.

y'know what mR TODAY, I will go to a library and read a 1900 newspaper. I have got some from 1760 but in all fairness, I might as well read Chaucer---also it's the equivilent of the financial times of the age....!

Oh by the way someone's got to talk, and learn somewhere.....What do YOU get from this? I noticed you didn't include constructivity in your observing role!!
surely you must be referring to specific people, or attempting to envoke some kind of rise, or confirmation of your view.
If we are "You" then maybe you are projecting?I hope you feel I am in no way attacking you or trying to convert you in anyway. I am a humble quasi ignorant ley-man on a defined quest of progression, and I can say some un-educated things. The BEAUTY of this forum is to share, learn and research without being alone!!
If you have truly seen something I am hungry to know it!! And I have a brain!!!

Sorry If youv'e had a bad day by the way--------------:))

I hate when my emotions get the best of me.
I usually say something I later regret.
I do regret that I feel I must defend myself.
But here goes...

Geoffrey Chaucer
Writer
Geoffrey Chaucer wrote The Canterbury Tales, the poetic collection of stories widely regarded as the beginning of English literature. The stories, by turns bawdy, comical and pious, are told by a group of travelers entertaining themselves while making a pilgrimage to Canterbury, England. Chaucer himself is among the pilgrims in the tales, which he wrote from around 1387 to 1400. The details of Chaucer's own life are not especially clear, but he spent many years in the royal service, as an esquire to King Edward III and later in jobs like controller of customs and clerk of the king's works. He visited Italy on diplomatic missions and was influenced by the works of the writers Dante and Boccaccio. He wrote The House of Fame (1375) and the romantic poem Trilus and Cirseyde (or Troilus and Cressida, 1383) before embarking on The Canterbury Tales. Chaucer was among the first to use English for a great work of poetry, in an age when courtly languages like Latin and French were typically favored for poetry and stories. Chaucer was buried in Westminster Abbey, becoming the first to occupy what is now called Poet's Corner.

joejoeba states:
y'know what mR TODAY, I will go to a library and read a 1900 newspaper. I have got some from 1760 but in all fairness, I might as well read Chaucer---also it's the equivilent of the financial times of the age....!

mR TODAY:
Are you asking if I post here only to entertain myself?
Are you puffing your chest about your 1760 newspapers for me and others to see?
What are you trying to say to me?

joejoeba states:
Oh by the way someone's got to talk, and learn somewhere.....What do YOU get from this? I noticed you didn't include constructivity in your observing role!!

mR TODAY:
This forum is for learning, yes.
I speak in generalities because I have no one answer, that I KNOW of.
Some are more learned than others, yes?
Actually I really don't KNOW the truth.
I admit it.
But I do ask if I am blatantly wrong.
That is why I am here.
Not to teach, but offer ideas, express what I think, and to learn.
What sort of "constructivity" is needed from me?
Offer solutions to our dilemma?

joejoeba states:
surely you must be referring to specific people, or attempting to envoke some kind of rise, or confirmation of your view.

mR TODAY:
Because of the sheer number of people on this BBM, I do speak in generalities.
One shoe does not fit all.
By the way, yes I do look for "confirmation of my views".
Or be directed to the errors within my logic.
But ultimately, it is up to me to choose what I believe?
As well as YOU can choose.

Encyclopedia: Psychological projection Source:Wikipedia
Psychological projection (or projection bias) can be defined as unconsciously assuming that others have the same or similar thoughts, beliefs, values, or positions on any given subject as oneself.

joejoeba states:
If we are "You" then maybe you are projecting?

mR TODAY:
Please elaborate as to what you are attempting to say.
Since we are on this BBM, fragmented, I AM NOT YOU, for now I think...
Honestly, I really don't care about what you believe.
I really don't.
Being STS, I am allowed to be selfish.
Selfish in wanting to know if I am on the right path, or need a new road map.

And YES, you are correct in that:

joejoeba states:
The BEAUTY of this forum is to share, learn and research without being alone!!

mR TODAY:
I have been posting here for some time.
Not many posts mind you.
If you feel I should provide hard core reference, ask...
There are enough people here who do this.
But no matter what, you must research and choose for yourself in that...

joejoeba states:
If you have truly seen something I am hungry to know it!! And I have a brain!!!

mR TODAY:
If you are interested in my view, please refer to prior posting in this and the old forum.
Some are an embarrassment, but to me, displays my progression.
Thank you very much.

mR TODAY:
"Are you asking if I post here only to entertain myself?
Are you puffing your chest about your 1760 newspapers for me and others to see?
What are you trying to say to me?"

My forefathers kept some papers with mentions of their business doings in those years. I am proud to own them as they provide some insight into the period and some insight into what me ancestors were up to at the time. Yes I am proud of that in some way. -Unfortunately I lent and most of them to my history teacher who lost them a few years ago.
I think that yes, you do post here to entertain and undoubtedly further yourself. You were also suggesting people use their brain and research:Not bad suggestions, except I wondered whether you were impling people didn't generally do that!
I know some about Chaucer enough to know that his original transcripts are a struggle for the modern chap to decipher, let alone people of the time as he invariably made up his own words. I merely stated that the few papers I still posses from 1760 contain fiscal facts that bear about as much semblance as sense to me as those transcripts would. A jokey flippant statement I apologise for.

mR TODAY:
"This forum is for learning, yes.
I speak in generalities because I have no one answer, that I KNOW of.
Some are more learned than others, yes?
Actually I really don't KNOW the truth.
I admit it.
But I do ask if I am blatantly wrong.
That is why I am here.
Not to teach, but offer ideas, express what I think, and to learn.
What sort of "constructivity" is needed from me?
Offer solutions to our dilemma?"

Fair point, I think you have me there-In many ways you were suggesting a constructive approach, you just seemed peeved with others here so I was probing you to get to that root.If you have any solutions though......

mR TODAY:
"Because of the sheer number of people on this BBM, I do speak in generalities.
One shoe does not fit all.
By the way, yes I do look for "confirmation of my views".
Or be directed to the errors within my logic.
But ultimately, it is up to me to choose what I believe?
As well as YOU can choose."

I do choose. As you have chosen to speak to this shoe, however it fits.

mR TODAY:
"Please elaborate as to what you are attempting to say.
Since we are on this BBM, fragmented, I AM NOT YOU, for now I think...
Honestly, I really don't care about what you believe.
I really don't.
Being STS, I am allowed to be selfish.
Selfish in wanting to know if I am on the right path, or need a new road map."

What!!!!! ARN'T YOU ME??????I believe in YOU!!!!

I am playing a bit. This has turned into the DARK thread. It started with muzzies and has got quite fuzzy.
As you reply,or not, I look at your past as suggested friend............

(please don't use 'road map'-it's cringy)

joejoeba said:
You were also suggesting people use their brain and research:Not bad suggestions, except I wondered whether you were impling people didn't generally do that!
Are you implying, joejoeba, that 'people' do use their brains, and, if so, what examples might you have of that? I mean 'people' here in the general sense of the term, 'the masses' - as I'm pretty sure Al meant it as well...

Oh.
Well I was actually referring to the bubble which is this forum!!

No, I think that 'people' in a wider sense could certainly put to better use the full capabilities of their cerebrum.
(that includes me though it seems!!)

Crossed wires maybe.

Allthough thinking about it literally.....One needs their brain to put the kettle on, or punch someone, of pick a flower, or create a WMD or even to say something brainless...So yes I think it isn't a completely poor statement, if not stating the pure and unadulterated blooming obvious!

Maybe it's another part of 'the masses' separate from the brain organ that you are implying ISN'T used? Were you impling that people don't use their brains?
Surely it's a case of connections through thought and action, intention and cause that is missing.....

joejoeba said:
Maybe it's another part of 'the masses' separate from the brain organ that you are implying ISN'T used? Were you impling that people don't use their brains?
Brains consist of many parts. A part of it is an "animal brain". But there are (often, but, apparently, not always, and even when they exist, they are not always functionng) other, "higher" parts. Therefore using the term "brain", without further specifications, can easily lead to a confusion and enless discussion.

Back
Top Bottom