The NEXT BIG ATTACK!!!!!!

R

Revolutionist

Need to check out this Link. This is the reason the attack has been delayed, it is going to happen very soon to this country then we will be under Marshall LAW. Can the Christians of today stand in faith that there LORD GOD will see then trough the tribulation that is coming soon. Now is the time to get into faith with HIM. The reason I am saying this is because the church that I attend everyone has been going to the DR and Hospital, if they put there faith in man then they are going to miss the whole thing that God is about to lat happen to this country for turning there back on Him. The God that i serve is a very jealous GOD, He wants us to serve Him only not all of these IDOLS that we have in our hearts. Believe in FAITH in HIM only not man, if you do then you will take the mark of the beast.

Revolutionist said:
Need to check out this Link. This is the reason the attack has been delayed, it is going to happen very soon to this country then we will be under Marshall LAW. Can the Christians of today stand in faith that there LORD GOD will see then trough the tribulation that is coming soon. Now is the time to get into faith with HIM. The reason I am saying this is because the church that I attend everyone has been going to the DR and Hospital, if they put there faith in man then they are going to miss the whole thing that God is about to lat happen to this country for turning there back on Him. The God that i serve is a very jealous GOD, He wants us to serve Him only not all of these IDOLS that we have in our hearts. Believe in FAITH in HIM only not man, if you do then you will take the mark of the beast.
So many different gods, so little time... LOL :P

Nevermind the countless idiot preachers. Ahem.

Geez, Revolutionist,

You should read The secret history of the world and many articles on that site.

It seems that you need an up to date in the way you see the world and to be able
to see what is really going on in the world.

It is not about faith but about Knowledge.

revolutionist said:
The God that i serve is a very jealous GOD, He wants us to serve Him only not all of these IDOLS that we have in our hearts.
Yeah, we know of that god, he's the one with the tail.

:lol:

Revolutionist said:
The God that i serve is a very jealous GOD
If you serve a jealous god, then you do not care for truth and for knowledge. Find another forum. I will help you.

Revolutionist said:
Methinks you've got the wrong site, the one you want is all one word. (IE minus the hyphens/dashes)

Waddaya mean? The glorious leader Bush has a direct link to the almighty, cos he said so, and it was definitely the same jealous God as the one to which you pledge allegiance, because he was really jealous that Iraq had all the oil and was not sharing it with the Zionists, so he told his messenger Bush to go git 'em" and rain righteous bombs on their heads (it was called "hallelujah in fallujah").

So basically, if you put your faith in Bush, you also by default put your faith in the jealous god. So be at peace, the lord will return on a white cloud (kind of like 'monkey' in the monkey magic series from the 70's)

Here's monkey:

masaaki3.jpg

J

....Ummm, you wouldn't be one of them hol-ey crystal methodist death-squad homersekshul prezadentshul advisors now would you? -thx fer the heads-up! .......and, could you like rapture tomorrow (at the latest)?

Revolutionist said:
it is going to happen very soon to this country then we will be under Marshall LAW
Who is Marshall ?

;)

Axel_Dunor said:
Who is Marshall ?
;)
homesplash_jvm.jpg

Thats Jim Marshall, he started the premier Guitar amplifier company. Being under Marshall Law means that they are going to place speakers at every corner and play "Tommy" over and over and over.

rs said:
Thats Jim Marshall, he started the premier Guitar amplifier company. Being under Marshall Law means that they are going to place speakers at every corner and play "Tommy" over and over and over.
Sweet! Will Tina Turner travel from town to town as The Acid Queen??
images.jpg

Axel_Dunor said:
Revolutionist said:
it is going to happen very soon to this country then we will be under Marshall LAW
Who is Marshall ?

;)
For a minute (OK, for way more than that) my mind was thinking Marshmallow Law. I have a bag in the pantry and was getting ready to fully comply ... right after I got back from the nightly sermon over at the First Church of Chocolate :P

Joe said:
the new czar of homeland security...
LOL :lol:

http://www.cassiopedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Stay_Puft_Marshmallow_Man

Back
Top Bottom