The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons

Ca.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
An excellent review of the topic of Narcissistic behavior, which has been well discussed on the forum. (Graphic content, and language)

The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons

Cold, sadistic, hateful, murderous, beautiful, handsome, charming, unable to love, unable to feel empathy.
Narcissism, the psychology of demons.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18KsF-nNfwU#t=1742

Good video. Thanks for posting.

My only criticism would be that the examples were a bit extreme. They described the narcissist like an absolute being i.e. they can't be anything else.

But I think you have people who shift and change, people who are in between normal and absolute narcissism. Personally, I find these are the ones that can deliver the most hurt. With them, you never know when the change is coming but with the ones who are unashamedly self-centered you always know what to expect. Also you never know with which element you are dealing some of the time, the narcissistic element or the normal element. My personal experience is that the world is filled with more of these people than the ones described in the video i.e. the extreme ones. I would have preferred to hear dialogue on how to deal with those you encounter the most i.e. at work, as friends, at home etc i.e. normal people gone bad.

Back
Top Bottom