The Last Seduction

name

Jedi Master
In this film Linda Fiorentino masterfully plays the role of a sexy and smart woman who manipulates and uses everybody around her to get what she wants, and who at the end literally screws herself into jail when she tries to implicate her lover in the murder of her husband. Dark portrait of a female psycho.

More at IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110308/

I posted this back in February. I thought Linda Fiorentino did an excellent job in this role. Great study of a female psychopath. The movie is from 1994.

I thought that the psychopath got away with her crimes, and imdb agrees: she drives away in a limo at the end.

Yeah, I caught this about a month ago. I have always been a fan of Linda Fiorentino, but this was the first time I saw her in a role as an antagonist so I was really interested to see how she did. She does a very good job of making you hate her. Like Annette said, it's a great study of some of the tactics of the female psychopath. If you have the chance, it's worth a watch.

BTW, one of my favorite movie quotes is from Men in Black where she says "I hate the living." :evil:

Back
Top Bottom