The language used by the c's for naming planets in the solar system.

Ðekel

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
my interest in this language was sparked when first reading the names given to the planets in the solar system by the c's a while back.

recently it has been re-sparked by discussing the language and its constituents on this forum.

after re-reading and searching through transcripts, there doesn't seem to be information regarding the language itself, other than the point in which the c's said that 'Orion' is the actual name of human-kind's native homeworld / home-region. i'm not even sure that the word 'Orion' comes from the same language.

i guess my question would be; Is there any more information we can receive from the c's regarding the language used in the following;

Q: (L) Could you tell us the names of all the planets, their distances from the sun, the chemical composition, and the diameter.
A:

Planet Distance from Sun Diameter Chemical Composition
Mercury=Opatanar 36 million miles from Sun 3000 mi dia.
Venus=Pemuntar 67 million miles from Sun 7,500 mi. dia.
Earth=Saras 93 million miles from Sun 7,900 mi. dia.
Mars=Masar 141,500,000 miles from Sun 4,200 mi. dia.
Jupiter=Yontar 483,400,000 miles from Sun 88,700 mi. dia.
Saturn=Zendar 886,700,000 miles from Sun 74,500 mi. dia.
Uranus=Lonoponor 1,782,700,000 miles from Sun 31,566 mi. dia.
Neptune=Jinoar 2,794,300,000 miles from Sun 30,199 mi. dia.
Pluto=Opikimanaras 3,666,100,000 miles from Sun 1,864 mi. dia.
NI=Montonanas 570,000,000,000 miles from Sun 7,000 mi. dia. solid matter
NII=Suvurutarcar 830,000,000,000 miles from Sun 18,000 mi. dia. hydrogen, ammonia
NIII=Bikalamanar 1,600,000,000,000 miles from Sun 46,000 mi. dia. hydrogen, ammonia

i'd find any info interesting;
-what is the name of the language used
-where / in what dimension was the language first formulated
-is the language used by a specific group or group of a specific orientation
and so forth.

there is just something about those planet names...
:)

thanks

If it is of any help, read the Terra Papers by Robert morning sky, he gives the explanations for the origin of many words that he said come from Orion and Sirius, and how the Orion and Sirian languages were developed. Not saying that it is true, neither that it is not, but it gives you another point of view about this!

David Topi said:
If it is of any help, read the Terra Papers by Robert morning sky, he gives the explanations for the origin of many words that he said come from Orion and Sirius, and how the Orion and Sirian languages were developed. Not saying that it is true, neither that it is not, but it gives you another point of view about this!

Hi David, do you have any data to indicate that 'Robert morning sky' isn't just making it all up? No offense, but you seem to suggest reading some very newage-ish materials and it's been my experience that much of that sort of information is just 'made up'. So, do you have data to clarify the veracity of it?

I think it is highly likely that the names the C's provided pre-date Hebrew or any known language on Earth, but that's just my personal take.

thanks for the replies guys.

anart,
i, as well as you, have an inkling that it waaay pre-dates any widely known language of our era as well.

transientP said:
thanks for the replies guys.

anart,
i, as well as you, have an inkling that it waaay pre-dates any widely known language of our era as well.

Me too. I can't say much about Robert Morningsky except that he was being promoted by Vincent Bridges at one point (see this post: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,673.msg184716.html#msg184716). But we'll need to wait for Guardian's input because she's the expert on those guys.

Laura said:
Me too. I can't say much about Robert Morningsky except that he was being promoted by Vincent Bridges at one point (see this post: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,673.msg184716.html#msg184716). But we'll need to wait for Guardian's input because she's the expert on those guys.

"Robert Morningsky" aka Robert Edward Hiyil is a total Faux Indian...should fit right in with Vinnie and the gang. He's not AMERICAN Indian (he usually claims Hopi and/or Apache) but he may be of Bollywood, "We don't eat Hamburger" type Indian descent? He switched from Eastern type teachings to his American Indian scam in the late 60's early 70's He's a Pow Wow Dancer who once did the Chicken Dance in full regalia on the Great Pyramid in Giza...which was kinda funny.

Basically he claims his grandfather rescued an ET who lived with them for many years. LOTS of disinfo in his so called "Teachings" ...but he is a pretty good dancer.

anart said:
David Topi said:

Hi David, do you have any data to indicate that 'Robert morning sky' isn't just making it all up? No offense, but you seem to suggest reading some very newage-ish materials and it's been my experience that much of that sort of information is just 'made up'. So, do you have data to clarify the veracity of it?

I think it is highly likely that the names the C's provided pre-date Hebrew or any known language on Earth, but that's just my personal take.

Hi guys,
no, I do not, what I said is just to read it and get your ideas out of it. I know there is plenty, but plenty of stuff in this works do not make any sense, but there are some things that do (generally talking), so it is our work to find out the little pieces of truth hidden behind the whole work of dissinformation.

At least I never stop reading someone just because it has been discovered it is a fraud or it has been endorsed by someone who we know is disinforming, because there are concepts that they use that are correct, and when reading between lines, you get your tiny bits of knowledge also. (This reminds me of the lombsang rampa books, it was a Scottish guy if I remeber clearly pretending to be a tibetan lama, but his books are full of nice wisdom :-))

For the moment that is the way I keep learning, not that is perfect but makes you use your mind quite a lot :-)

thanks for the input david.

i get where you're coming from.

generally speaking, and not specific to the author or the book you mentioned:
i guess each person has to weight in how much "fantasy" they're willing to read to glean tid-bits of factual info out of a book.
personally, i tend to read either complete fiction or select my non-fiction with extreme scrutiny.

David Topi said:
Hi guys,
no, I do not, what I said is just to read it and get your ideas out of it. I know there is plenty, but plenty of stuff in this works do not make any sense, but there are some things that do (generally talking), so it is our work to find out the little pieces of truth hidden behind the whole work of dissinformation.

As the C's say, 'false knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all'.

d said:
At least I never stop reading someone just because it has been discovered it is a fraud or it has been endorsed by someone who we know is disinforming, because there are concepts that they use that are correct,

If someone is a fraud, why would you think they would have correct concepts. False knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all.

d said:
and when reading between lines, you get your tiny bits of knowledge also. (This reminds me of the lombsang rampa books, it was a Scottish guy if I remeber clearly pretending to be a tibetan lama, but his books are full of nice wisdom :-))

For the moment that is the way I keep learning, not that is perfect but makes you use your mind quite a lot :-)

There comes a time when your level of discernment develops enough that it is literally painful to read nonsense.

David Topi said:
anart said:
David Topi said:

Hi guys,

At least I never stop reading someone just because it has been discovered it is a fraud or it has been endorsed by someone who we know is disinforming, because there are concepts that they use that are correct, and when reading between lines, you get your tiny bits of knowledge also. (This reminds me of the lombsang rampa books, it was a Scottish guy if I remeber clearly pretending to be a tibetan lama, but his books are full of nice wisdom :-))

I enjoy reading science fiction, is less painfull.

anart said:
There comes a time when your level of discernment develops enough that it is literally painful to read nonsense.

So true--and even more painful to look around at all the non sense of culture

Hi amigos :)
Word Analysis

The language X seems Romance because appears after a consonant vowel combination. Three consonants never appear as Earth

The only name that matches the first letter in either English, Spanish, and X is Mars = Marte = Masar. Something similar happens with Saturn = Saturno = Zenda

Words beginning with:
O = 2 Optanar, Opikimanaras
P = 1 Pemuntar
S or Z = 3 Saras, Zend and Suvurutarcar
M = 2 Montonanas, Masar
Y = 1 Yonten
J = 1 Jinoar
L = 1 Lonoponor
B = 1 Bikalamanar

It resembles the Hebrew because only 2 names all begin with a vowel and ending in a consonant.

Do not know why the names ending in R ¿?¿?¿ :cry:. R is a strong consonant in Spanish and almost always accentuate the vowel that precedes it, as you can see any name is pronounced possibly through translation into English alphabet and can Permuntar to rule with an emphasis on Pérmuntar or Permúntar or Permuntár

Words that end with:
AR = 8
AS = 3
OR = 1

By number of letters:
8 points = 2
5 points = 2
6 points = 3
9 points = 1
12 points = 2
10 points = 1
11 points = 1

One other thing that might provide a clue about the structure of this language (if not the content) is that languages which are strongly suffixing (as opposed to prefixing) tend to have the word order SOV (subject-object-verb), as in Japanese for example. There is one paper that was published recently in which the authors argue that this was the earliest word order for human language as well:

http://anpron.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/The-origin-and-evolution-of-word-order.pdf

Back
Top Bottom