The Labour Files, a devastating expose of ponerogenesis in action.

SlipNet

The Living Force
I'm watching this at the moment, a brilliant analysis of how Labour's anti-semitic storm under Corbyn became something fatal for the Labour leader's election hopes in 2019. You get to see how people in the shadows of parliamentary bureaucracy can stymie the best efforts of the good core in the party. This series features some very eye-opening interviews with the very people most affected by the faux antisemitism witch hunt. In 4 parts is as follows. Prominent Jewish party members are featured, and there seems to have been a real battle between those who were critical of the Zionist state versus the Labour right wing who are desperate for power. Well worth watching.

That Keir Starmer is a piece of work too. There are some really vicious characters featured in this series. You can see how a collective of pathological, ideologically-possessed crypto-Zionists can slowly build and take control of the old Labour epitomised by Corbyn. Labour as a working class party is long dead, but there was an effort to revive it under Corbyn. Now a sly pragmatism a la Blairism pervades the new central core. I'm politically homeless, so have no dog in this fight, but I do feel sad for Corbyn. He was too nice, and didn't really understand just what he was up against.

Just as an ending to this little set of reports, this is a nice interview with Corbyn where he opens up about a fair few subjects. I have to say I'd have liked this guy running UK affairs over the likes of May, Johnson or Truss. UK is crying out for fresh ideas in a moribund political scene. Ha! Like that's ever going to happen!

His perspective on the Iraq war is spot on. Blair has an awful lot to answer for. I do however think he's a bit of an old school leftie, so ideologically rigid on the subject of war. There are just wars, but it takes discernment to see them clearly in the fog of information.

Interesting ideas on the origins of terrorism too. I don't agree with him here, but then I have a zero tolerance attitude to psychos wherever they are. He clearly links it directly to western foreign policy. He correctly notes that cross party agreement on foreign policy is prevalent mostly. He's best when he speaks for those on the lower earning levels. I'd trust this guy with the NHS for sure.

Again I don't agree with him on Covid either. here in Wales, welsh parties were all in a consensus on Covid, very frustrating to put up with. I can't help but compare him to Bernie Sanders over in the US, but a bit more left wing. Sanders supported democratic policy on the Iraq war. He lost faith in the press over how he was being portrayed. The Guardian in particular has proven itself to be a craven wormtongue in recent years. He has every reason to feel bitter about how he was treated.

He's got a brain and a heart, he was never "Prime Minister" material to the reptiles in the British press.

One last addition, archived from Sott this evening. There is a big elephant in the Labour Party's bureaucratic living room, and it's Israel. It is at the heart of everything that has gone toxic since the Corbyn years. And it's these right wingers who are the racists in the party, not the left. The BBC and The Guardian are morally bankrupt, propping up a dessicated system of old boy networks and much worse. My fear is that people will fall for Starmer's centrist rhetoric, but the old schoolers amongst us won't be fooled again.

It's absolutely infuriating to think about the Zionist subversion of British politics and the destruction of working class Labour.
I crawled out of the wood work to support Corbyns Labour movement, from a background of hating both sides of politics equally, and I was heartbroken to see the savage destruction of a real grass roots movement. We were so close, and yet so far. The Establishment came crashing down on Corbyn and our movement.

Since then, I've grown up a little, and I wouldn't support Corbyn today, I'm back to Libertarian/Conservative and having no representation in British politics.... but I will still always be incensed at the Zionist trolling of Britain.

Vile.

It's absolutely infuriating to think about the Zionist subversion of British politics and the destruction of working class Labour.
I crawled out of the wood work to support Corbyns Labour movement, from a background of hating both sides of politics equally, and I was heartbroken to see the savage destruction of a real grass roots movement. We were so close, and yet so far. The Establishment came crashing down on Corbyn and our movement.

Since then, I've grown up a little, and I wouldn't support Corbyn today, I'm back to Libertarian/Conservative and having no representation in British politics.... but I will still always be incensed at the Zionist trolling of Britain.

Oh, agreed! This is global, it's happening mostly everywhere. The old tar-baby stick of being called an anti-semite works like a charm every time, and then the Zio Bots stride in to take the centre stage. Utterly infuriating, like you say. I often wonder what will be the fatal blow to the UK, and it's obvious, it'll be our sycophantic appeasement of the Zionist contingent. It's a blind beast of mainstream bureaucratic protocol, these people will not be moved by facts. 4d STS have infested the higher echelons of world power and their trump card is Israel. We all get played off against one another as factions, while they solidify power and control. What the world needs now is for Jewish voices to raise their heads and say, "I am totally against this", it's the only hope we have at this point.

However this is not how I suspect things are gonna go down. I think there's a big bolide floating through space with "To UK, with love", etched into it. Sad but true I think.

Oh, agreed! This is global, it's happening mostly everywhere. The old tar-baby stick of being called an anti-semite works like a charm every time, and then the Zio Bots stride in to take the centre stage. Utterly infuriating, like you say. I often wonder what will be the fatal blow to the UK, and it's obvious, it'll be our sycophantic appeasement of the Zionist contingent. It's a blind beast of mainstream bureaucratic protocol, these people will not be moved by facts. 4d STS have infested the higher echelons of world power and their trump card is Israel. We all get played off against one another as factions, while they solidify power and control. What the world needs now is for Jewish voices to raise their heads and say, "I am totally against this", it's the only hope we have at this point.

However this is not how I suspect things are gonna go down. I think there's a big bolide floating through space with "To UK, with love", etched into it. Sad but true I think.

Unfortunately, I think Britain at this point is nothing more than a Rothschild vassal state. I have an enormous archive I've been fastidiously creating in the last 12 months, of which a disproportionate amount of GB are designated to the Zionist question. I've hundreds/thousands or tomes, when organised in chronological order paint a very grim picture of world affairs...

Prince+Wales+Duchess+Cornwall+Launch+Travels+Fe92XCZvAKcx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom