The dollar is still strong if you look at the dollar index (DXY), which measures its strength against other currencies. It is also likely that the dollar will become even stronger when other currencies start to fail, eg. the euro, because the dollar is still seen as a "safe haven".

The US does have the problem that the interest payments on the debt by the government are now higher than even their exorbitant military budget. Though it's really a problem of wasting tax payer money and giving it to the bank owners, for whom it is not a problem at all.

Some more moves towards digital ID and population control rolling out. There is surveillance using on-board car navigation data, then the selling of that data to insurance companies, and penalizing or charging people more on their car insurance based on that data.

Here’s one for the conspiracy theorists. For once, they may be right.

The diligent reader will recall that last week, Western Standard columnist Linda Slobodian commented sympathetically on Jordan Peterson’s recent testimony to a US congressional sub-committee. The gist was that governments and corporate agents are colluding to “develop a picture not only of our actions, but of our thoughts and words, so that deviation from the desired end can be mapped, rewarded and punished.”

Cue eye-roll: 'Oh yes, there goes Peterson again, always sees the worst. Probably exaggerates.'

Well, not so fast.

If you have GM’s OnStar ‘Smart Driver’ software for example, you might want to be aware of all that it can do, so to speak...

Yes, if you’re upside down in a ditch a hundred miles from home, they’ll find you.

But, as my friend and colleague Shaun Polczer wrote at the weekend, GM’s OnStar ‘Smart Driver’ has also been surreptitiously funnelling data on drivers’ habits to third parties including insurers, which then use the information to jack up premiums. This realization comes after dozens of US drivers reported receiving exorbitant premium hikes without explanation or even knowing why.

Now, that single thing is not the end of liberty.

However, if the insurance companies can buy that data, so can any agency of government — or demand it.

In other words, here from daily life you have one small example of Peterson’s collusion of governments with corporate agents. If the government wants the data, GM (and the other car makers doing it) are happy to sell it.

It’s something of a niche example to be sure. But, it needs to be understood in the knowledge that for more than 10 years, the Digital ID and Authentication Council of Canada — DIACC — a Petersonian coalition of more than 100 governments and businesses established at the behest of the Government of Canada, has been cooperating to integrate personal, financial and legal information into a single digital identity.

So what are they going to do with that, when they have it?

DIACC includes Canada’s federal and provincial governments, federal agencies such as Canada Health Infoway, Visa, Mastercard, Interac, all the major banks and credit unions, the Canadian Real Estate Association and some foreign-owned entities — the Chinese-owned technology group Lenovo, for example, through its membership of DIACC’s affiliate, the FIDO Alliance.

In other words, these people are serious and an enormous amount of personal information on Canadian citizens has already been aggregated. The fact that the process is not complete, is no reason to deny that it’s happening or the implications of its ultimate completion. Many are good; the ones that aren't are what Peterson worries about.

Peterson then, and now perhaps members of the Smart Driver program. This much we can say about GM’s Smart Driver program… it is voluntary. (Or somewhat so, at least: see Motor Trend.)

And all the rest of it?

What do you think?

And here in Sweden...
("best in test" country, "Lala Land", you name it...)

the Digital currency (CBDC) moved another step forward, coming from the Swedish Centralbank (Riksbanken), the oldest in the World by the way, delivering it's 4th report in the exercise revolving CBDC (e-Krona) - and this will be the last report, they stated. That sounds like they are rather close to a general rollout for the digital CBDC e-Krona...

Speaking of the Swedish Riksbanken Central Bank - its affairs and speculations have been so incredibly bad, that they lost 80 (!) billion SEK (7.5 billion Dollars) last year. Which is neither spoken nor written about.

The e-krona pilot stage 4: offline payments with e-kronas

NEWS

The Riksbank's e-krona pilot is now releasing its fourth and final report, which analyses how an e-krona could work in practice if a decision is made to issue central bank digital money. In the report, the Riksbank has further investigated how an e-krona could be used offline for payments if electricity and telecommunications do not work. The Riksbank's work on the e-krona will continue in the future with a focus on design and preparations for the legislation that may be needed if an e-krona is introduced.

One of the starting points of the e-krona pilot has been that the e-krona should function as an additional payment alternative to contribute to robustness and increased preparedness. In the fourth stage, the Riksbank has therefore focused on testing and evaluating whether it is possible to design a secure, balance-based offline solution based on the conditions in the e-krona pilot's existing test environment.

The technical solution reserves e-krona for offline use in a so-called shadow wallet in the online system. The payment instrument in the form of a payment card records the balance of the shadow wallet and subsequent offline transactions. The actual e-kronas issued by the Riksbank never leave the online system and only change owners when the payment instruments are synchronised. The solution thus differs from the offline solution that the Riksbank tested in stage 2, which was token-based and instead meant that copies of the e-krona were moved to the payment instrument.

In the project, the Riksbank has tested transfers to and from payment cards, offline payments to shops and offline transfers between end users. To ensure that all offline payments are correctly registered in the online system, a robust and secure synchronisation mechanism was also developed and tested.

Many lessons can be learnt from Stage 4. The most important is that a secure and functional offline solution requires a lot of development work on technology, regulations and processes.

(DeepL translator)

FACTS ABOUT THE E-KRONA PILOT

In 2020, the Riksbank initiated a pilot project to develop a proposal for a technical solution for a digital central bank currency, an e-krona, that can function as a complement to cash.

The aim of the pilot project has been to show in a test environment how an e-krona could be designed and function and be used by the general public. The aim has been for the Riksbank to increase knowledge of a central bank-issued digital krona. There is currently no decision on whether to issue an e-krona, what it would look like or what technology would be used.

Läkaruppropet via Telegram writes this:

"Sveriges Riksbank is preparing CBCD (Central Bank Digital Currency). In 2020, the Riksbank initiated a pilot project to develop a proposal for a technical solution for a central bank digital currency, an e-krona, which can function as a complement to cash.

The Riksbank is now reporting on stage 4 of its work. This is the final report and they say: "Many lessons can be learned from Stage 4. The most important is that a secure and functional offline solution requires a lot of development work on technology, regulations and processes."

So there are obstacles. But does this mean that the Riksbank is putting the CBDC on hold, or will it be introduced at all costs? And if introduced, how would it affect the rights and freedoms of Swedish citizens? Is this the beginning of a social control system, as they already have in Communist China? In China, for example, if a person has crossed the street at a red light a certain number of times, he or she will not be allowed to enter certain hotels or make certain trips."

END

The latest step forward of the "green" save the earth movement by the PTB minions:

Jojo Mehta co-founded Stop Ecocide in 2017, alongside barrister and legal pioneer the late Polly Higgins, to support the establishment of ecocide as a crime at the International Criminal Court.

As CEO and key spokesperson, she has overseen the remarkable growth of the movement while coordinating between legal developments, diplomatic traction and public narrative.

With representation and associate teams now in over 45 countries, Stop Ecocide International generates fertile collaborations at diplomatic and political level, as well as across civil society with lawyers, academics, corporate influencers, indigenous and faith leaders, NGOs and grassroots campaigns.

As a result, legal recognition of ecocide is emerging as a powerful driver of change and a key solution addressing the climate and ecological crisis.

www.stopecocide.earth/jojo-mehta-profile

My thesis is that the reset goes far beyond dollars and sense. The cosmic ramifications (pun intended) go far beyond our earthly material concerns. I also think the resets are way more often than every 309k years. And way more recent. The last 1600 years deserves far more scrutiny than its wiki “nothing to see here, we got it all figured out for you” narrative belies. (Another pun intended)

David DuByne has been given a sort of seal of approval by the C’s so that’s why I am posting this. It speaks to the anomalies of the past 500 years which go largely ignored. He analyzes a castle in Czech Republic with many historical photos and engravings and a look as it stands today. No firm conclusion is reached - it’s about questions. Questions that could be asked of the C’s.

More bad news regarding meat on the hoof - and people:

A controversial measure to include $15 million for the electronic tracking of livestock has made it through Congress via the recently passed omnibus bill, raising fears among critics that the new system could be weaponized by the government to limit beef consumption.

American cattle rancher Shad Sullivan told The Epoch Times that he fears that the electronic tags will be the end of the small rancher.

“They are going to use it as a taxing mechanism to eventually control the livestock,” Mr. Sullivan said. “In the European Union, they used these measures under the guise of climate change lies to limit the cattle supply, and if they do that here, it will destroy our industry.

If the tag mandate is implemented it will be the key to open the door to the gas chamber for independent ranching.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), who owns livestock, also sounded the alarm that the move could lead to the erosion of the industry.

“The left wants to ban cattle and before you can ban anything you need a registry, you need to know where it’s at and who owns it and that’s why they want to tag cattle,” he said in a March 23 post on social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter. “We’ve seen it happen in Europe.”

In a previous post, Mr. Massie wrote that, if passed, the electronic tracking “will be used by the GREEN agenda to limit beef production, and by the corporate meat oligopoly to DOMINATE small ranchers.”

Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Spreads to Dairy Cattle in Texas

But this outbreak has killed thousands of seabirds. It’s impacted 80 different species of birds. It has also survived through the summer, a season usually free from influenza in the Northern Hemisphere, and it jumps into mammals, an entirely new host.

"Dairies in the Texas panhandle seem to be hit the hardest"; "HPAI is particularly dangerous to humans" - potential to "wipe out 50% of the human population" - "Actually no, I think it's a lot worse than that"; It's global - UK, an extinction level event:

1500 tons of liquid fertilizer spills into Iowa waterway into Missouri causing massive fish kill:
What is going on in our nation’s waterways? First, it’s the goods and supplies, now it’s the food.

“A fertilizer spill this month in southwest Iowa killed nearly all the fish in a 60-mile stretch of river with an estimated death toll of more than 750,000, according to Iowa and Missouri conservation officers.

That is the biggest fish kill in Iowa in at least a decade and the fifth-largest on record, according to state data.

The spill originated at NEW Cooperative in Red Oak, Iowa, where a valve that either malfunctioned or was not properly closed leaked about 265,000 gallons of liquid nitrogen fertilizer, most of which went into the nearby East Nishnabotna River.
The leak happened on a weekend from March 9 to 11 in an area where the fertilizer is distributed to customers of the farmers’ co-op. That area is not required by state rules to have barriers that would prevent a leak from reaching the river.

The result was a widespread annihilation of aquatic life.”

In a previous post, Mr. Massie wrote that, if passed, the electronic tracking “will be used by the GREEN agenda to limit beef production, and by the corporate meat oligopoly to DOMINATE small ranchers.”

As noted on Sott, it did pass:

Something else that passed in the omnibus bill that I've seen noted only once:

Hidden in the Spending Bill – Justice Department Announces the New Government Regulatory Group to TRACK ALL GUN OWNERS… (and take their guns)

Someone should have read the bill before signing it.

Biden DOJ launches new center to promote track all gun owners to determine if they’re a threat, and then take their guns.

You know who’s going to be determined to be a threat right?
Unelected officials will determine who can and cannot own guns, based off of whatever critera they decide. Then claim its not politically based.

Each individual they select/convict, will individually have to fight all the way to the supreme court, to get their 2nd amendment rights back. The same way individuals have to do now when targeted by the ATF. They know that most people don’t have that kind of money. So they’ll target anyone they want to.

And so, it's official - a national Red Flag Law:

In the United States, a red flag law is a gun violence prevention law that permits a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms (and other items regarded as dangerous weapons, in some states) from a person who they believe may present a danger to others or themselves.

This song by The Police seems especially appropriate for this legislation and the current times.

Every Breath You Take
The Police 1983
… Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

… Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take?

… Every move you make
And every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

… Since you've gone, I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around, but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace
I keep crying, baby, baby please

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take?

… Every move you make
And every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

… I'll be watching you
(Every breath you take)
(Every move you make)
(Every bond you break)
(Every step you take) I'll be watching you

… I'll be watching you
… I'll be watching you
… whoo, hoo
(Every game you play)
(Every night you stay) I'll be watching you
… I'll be watching you
… I'll be watching you
… I'll be watching you
(Every single day)
(Every word you say)
(Every game you play)
(Every night you stay) I'll be watching you

Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Spreads to Dairy Cattle in Texas
In today's paper:

Ohio dairy cattle test positive for bird flu, state confirms
An Ohio cattle herd in Wood County has tested positive for bird flu, according to the Ohio Department of Agriculture.

The test result is awaiting confirmation from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

The cattle that tested positive came to a dairy operation in Wood County from Texas on March 8. State officials were notified when the cattle began exhibiting symptoms similar to herds infected with bird flu in other states. Most sick cows recover within a few days, according to the Ohio Department of Agriculture.

Let's hope they recover!

Meanwhile:
Largest US fresh egg producer halts Texas plant production due to bird flu; millions affected.

And in other news:
BREAKING: After Draining Strategic Petroleum Reserve to Lowest Level in 40 Years, Biden CANCELS Plan to Refill it Because Oil is Way Too Expensive

After decreasing oil production, they are saying that the cost of oil is too high right now to purchase it for refilling the reserves. They are keeping the taxpayers' interests in mind. Yeah, right. Like they are keeping these concerns in mind while spending billions on wars that have nothing to do with us! Bunch of lying morons.

This movie just come across my newsfeed:

Amerigeddon (2016)

Storyline:

A fictional depiction of a future wherein a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations to disable the United States' power grid and institutes Martial Law. It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the remains of the Second Amendment to save America and reclaim its freedom.

Here's the trailer:

The part that popped up in my feed was a speech that starts at 17:36 in the movie:

Betty: Malcolm, you have a lot on your mind.

Malcolm: A sustainable population of our planet is no more than 500 million people.

Betty: And we’re willing to kill 7 billion.

Malcolm: Well, most of those lives aren’t worth living. The masses of humanity living in Africa, India and China live in squalor. They’d be better off dead and the world would be better off without them.

Betty: And America will be first.

Malcolm: Yes, well as our friend Henry Kissinger said, ‘A strong America is the only thing standing in the way of a New World Order.’ We have foreign troops on the ground now under the UN banner. The country only needs a little chaos.

Betty: The American people are resilient. What’s to come if the citizens rise up?

Malcolm: Yes well, when parents see their children starving and families all the way to FEMA camps for imprisonment or worse, then yes, yes we expect some resistance at first, but the vanity of nationalism will quickly fade and the people will beg for help. Any help. These are but the birth pangs of change. The birth pangs of a New World Order.

Something clicked for me while I was watching this. All the dumb renewable power things, electric vehicles, destruction of the farming industry etc. are not planned to sustain the existing global population - they're being put in place for the select 500 million people. That's why they don't care how much it costs or how inefficient it is, so long as they make their cut.

Back
Top Bottom