The explosions in the towers during demolition...

D

Duker

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on this forum, so please be easy on me. I read Signs of the Times almost daily, and can't even watch other news sources anymore - I have to skip by CNN real fast when channel surfing. Wish I could find a way to program my TV to skip that channel (It is an older TV).

Anyway, while watching one of those 9/11 docu-mental-ies (sorry, I can't remember which show it was) on the 5 year anniversary of US false flag operation, there was a short ABC news clip of one of the towers falling. This clip was taken from very close to the building, possibly within 50 metres. In this video clip, you could clearly see AND hear the explosions as described by many witnesses that day - the BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG of explosions going down the building preceding the falling debris of the tower by tens of floors. I have not been able to locate that video to this day on the internet, and I suspect that it got in that show by mistake, without anyone in the state-run media spotting it. I am sure that ABC has since suppressed that clip, if it was ever available. Just wondering, did anybody else see this? This video solidifies the case for demolition (not that there isn't enough evidence already). I realize that this doesn't completely prove the case for US government involvement, but it cemented my opinion of what happened that day. It definitely convinced me once and for all that the towers did not fall because of the airplanes.

Well, you're a stronger person than I am :)

I unplugged from TV in 2000. When I tried to plug back in last year, I just couldn't endure it 5 minutes without
complete outrage at all the melodrama and inane "discussions" of diversions and disinformation! The media I
encounter without even trying, riles me into composing several articles each day!

For example, just today, I walked past the paper box and peeked at the front page of USA Today. As with every
morning, I expected to see any number of issues (expertly spun of course) screaming from the headlines. But no,

what did I see covering the front page, with a special, bold frame high-lighting it?

DO SKINNY MODELS HARM GIRLS?
"Experts say fashion industry has
gone too far pushing a dangerously
thin image of women..."

I literally stopped walking, stunned with amazement (rare these days). Not only is that story completely
"non-news" material, it's not even current "non-news" news -- more like a reprint from a 1985 Seventeen
magazine!

Don't get me wrong. I've reared three daughters, and it is important news -- if you've been in a coma 20 years!
That is the most urgent, vital information needed by readers in America on September 26, 2006?!

I'm actually beginning to think the PTB are so smugly confident in their coup, that they're mocking American stupidity, just to see what it will take for the country to realize they've been conned out of their democracy.

It scares me to think that the disinformation might have to become as blatant as this:

"Terrorist Who Crashed Into The Pentagon Explains Why There Was No Plane Wreckage"
...in her explosive new book, Barbara Olson includes new evidence supporting government accounts..."

Every day is more and more like I'm on the wrong side of the looking glass in Alice's Wonderland.

As for 9/11 videos, check these out:
http:(2slsh)video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1381525012075538113
http:(2slsh)video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7961056561589268281

DON'T MISS THIS VIDEO mentioned by someone on this forum the other day:
http:(2slsh)video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4731051210315608217

Also, the related site http:(2slsh)www(dot)saunalahti.fi/wtc2001/military.htm has many great photos used to support analysis by a Finnish military expert, who believes that "bunker-busting" bombs were fired upwardly from the basement to reduce 1000 feet of tower to clouds of micron-sized particles and 50 feet of rubble (the typical ratio of collapsed building debris is about 30% of original height, i.e. 330 feet). Note especially that famous dramatic photo of the top block of the tower falling at an angle for a moment, and then another photo seconds afterwards, in which you see nothing but a vaporized "ghost" of that same block of tower.

Unfortunately, 7000 degrees of heat and blast from "tactical, pure hydrogen bombs, ignited by a powerful beam array or antimatter" have that effect on solid matter -- and to desparate survivors.

Sociopaths rule! (unfortunately, for now)

Apologies for supporting the hijack of a thread, but I totally agree - except...

[Sociopaths rule! (unfortunately, for now)]

Let's make that, Psychopaths rule...
sott_6percent_sm.jpg

Also, I didn't catch this show, so your input is very interesting - perhaps you could try an in-depth search of the web to see if it is available out there somewhere - every once in a while we are surprised with what 'makes it through' the filters.

I don't own a TV and don't watch them unless at someone's house who does. TV is mental garbage nowadays...

Maybe this one? http:(2slsh)video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8172271955308136871&q=twin+towers&hl=en

Buildings are not demolished from the top, and the placement of that many explosives undetected would take longer than a year.

SeniorOfficerPotnky said:
Buildings are not demolished from the top, and the placement of that many explosives undetected would take longer than a year.
It would be nice if you could support these rather authoritative opinions of yours.

1) How are building demolished? What is your experience in this area?

2) What is your experience in the area of placing explosives in such buildings?

3) In case you are NOT an expert in these areas, which experts are you quoting and what is THEIR experience and agenda? (You probably know that "experts" quite often disagree on many important issues?)

4) In YOUR opinion, was WTC7 demolished or not? Please, support your opinion.

ark said:
It would be nice if you could support these rather authoritative opinions of yours.

1) How are building demolished? What is your experience in this area?

2) What is your experience in the area of placing explosives in such buildings?

3) In case you are NOT an expert in these areas, which experts are you quoting and what is THEIR experience and agenda? (You probably know that "experts" quite often disagree on many important issues?)

4) In YOUR opinion, was WTC7 demolished or not? Please, support your opinion.
You are absolutely correct, I have no expertise in this area.

There is a Dutch explosives expert however, who made a video on his opinion, and that's what I based my claims on. Unfortunately YouTube is not working for now, so I cannot give you the video. :(

In my opinion WTC7 was not demolished, they had plenty of warning it was coming down. Once again, this is on video, and once again YouTube is down. The video shows that people in the area were warned that WTC7 was about to collapse.

You are absolutely correct, I have no expertise in this area.

There is a Dutch explosives expert however, who made a video on his opinion, and that's what I based my claims on. Unfortunately YouTube is not working for now, so I cannot give you the video. :(
What are the credentials of your Dutch expert? What is his agenda?

In my opinion WTC7 was not demolished
Then your opinion is the same as the one of the US government - and we know that the government deliberately lies - there are enough data to prove this. On the other hand you disregard analysis that has been done and that contradicts these lies. This tells us that you may have an agenda similar to that of the US government.

Are you suggesting that I am associated with the US Government? :)

And please link to the research you refer to, because I am a little in the dark about your evidence that it was demolished.

The video is working now :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlOG3g-mOXU&eurl=

And please link to the research you refer to, because I am a little in the dark about your evidence that it was demolished.
even the looseChange video has footage of it: where you can see/hear the sequential charges being set and see the building come down like a pancake.

you MUST have seen it!? this is not 'Ark's evidence'. it is all over the internet. I find it hard to believe you are seriously investigating 911 and NOT have come across any.

maybe you are associated with the US gov? either that or you are completely taken in by their propaganda. you seem to agree with their official story that is so obviously a lie, and be subtly 'adjusting' anything you hear to reinforce that view. have you considered that you are doing this, even subconsciously?

Are you suggesting that I am associated with the US Government? :)

The video is working now :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlOG3g-mOXU&eurl=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_BMcMLsIQk
Perhaps you are unaware of this 'expert', who obviously believes it was a demolition. Notice that he had never heard of WTC7 before. He saw the video without any idea of what he should be seeing. With 'fresh' eyes, he immediately recognized it as a controlled demolition. After learning that he was looking at WTC7 from 911, he is shocked. Now, what would he have said if he knew this before? This is the power of suggestion, SOP, and you've either fallen for it, or are here with an agenda.

Newbie here. SOP, let's look at WTC -7:

If its collapse exhibited all the features of a controlled demolition, then a controlled demolition is a valid hypothesis, correct?

And if no collapse exhibiting the features of a controlled demolition has ever not been a controlled demolition, then a controlled demolition is the most likely explanation, right?

hdog said:
Newbie here. SOP, let's look at WTC -7:

If its collapse exhibited all the features of a controlled demolition, then a controlled demolition is a valid hypothesis, correct?

And if no collapse exhibiting the features of a controlled demolition has ever not been a controlled demolition, then a controlled demolition is the most likely explanation, right?
Explain the features of a controlled demolition. A big hole and fire damage from where plane debris hit the building? Is that your idea of a controlled demolition? :)

Explain the features of a controlled demolition. A big hole and fire damage from where plane debris hit the building? Is that your idea of a controlled demolition? :)
There is nothing to laugh about, Mr Pot-Ni-key. Better read than laugh:

http://www.st911.org/

By Dr. Steven E. Jones
Physicist and Archaeometrist
[......]
AFTERWORD

In writing this paper, I call for a serious investigation of the hypothesis that WTC7 and the Twin Towers were brought down, not just by impact damage and fires, but through the carefully planned use of explosives/incendiaries. I have presented ample evidence for the controlled-demolition hypothesis, which is scientifically testable and yet has not been seriously considered in any of the studies funded by the US government
Something to laugh about, Mr Pot-Ni-key?

The 9/11 Commission's treatment of the emergency response component is a disgrace. The fire service and the public must demand that a new investigative body be assembled to launch a full, complete, and politically impartial investigation into the emergency response issues leading up to and including the 9/11 disaster. Or don't we have the stomach for it? To do anything less would be a disservice to the 343 brothers and all the other good people who perished that day, a disservice to our nation, and a disservice to ourselves.
Something to laugh about, Mr "Senior Officer"?

P.S. Little internet search reveals that peter.cranbrook.nsw.edu.au have been visiting this web page:

http://www(dot)ipax(dot)at/gameserver.0.html

The title is "Die Games". Are you interested in "Die Games" Mr. Pot-Ni-key. Do you consider 9/11 was a "Die Game"?

Another internet search reveals that peter.cranbrook.nsw.edu.au was visiting

http://www(dot)drugsbase(dot)nl/

"Drugsbase, The largest (illicit) Drugs and Herbs Information Database Online."

Now, peter.cranbrook.nsw.edu.au is one of your IP's. But, of course, it is a joke, it is time to laugh :)

"You're Going to sell a house with dead people in it?"

Back
Top Bottom