“The emerald dream” watching yourself wake up from a dream.

Steph_rivers

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I had this dream where I was walking inside an old abandoned apartment building. It wasn’t a very long dream.

I started in the stair well of the building and walked up to reach a certain floor. Then I decided to walk into a hall and into a apartment. It was daytime, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to see because there was no power and the building was falling apart.

It’s like I knew where I was going because I decided to walk straight to the bathroom. The bathroom was large. There was a large open window with a white curtain letting in the sunlight.

There was a large bathtub that was hidden by a large white curtain. I pulled the curtain back and inside the tub there was a large green machine. It looked like the machine was made of metal and stone. It was circular and had buttons. It had a label on it called “the emerald dream”. For some reason those words stuck in my mind.

I pressed a button and it turned on, there was a very deep humming sound that the machine made and then I sat with my legs crossed in front of it. When I did that, I was removed from my body and was watching myself sit in front of the machine, then I just kept moving away from my body like a camera panning away from my backside until I felt my equilibrium shift and saw the bathroom rotate 90° and fade away from that dream bathroom into my room, with me in my bed laying sideways awake. I woke up.

I never really “saw” the transition of being alseep and waking up until that day. It was the weirdest thing ever.

I ended up looking up “emerald dream” and apparently it’s a place in a video game world of Warcraft. :lol:

There wasnt an interpretation for emerald dreams as a single term but there are for dreaming with emerald stones. I have found this site.

Dreams of emeralds can be quite beautiful and meaningful, and can give us valuable insight into our emotional and spiritual lives. Emeralds are a symbol of growth, and their presence in our dream states can indicate emotional and spiritual growth, or a need to cultivate these aspects of ourselves.

Significance of Color​

The color of emerald is associated with the heart chakra, which is associated with love, compassion and understanding. This can indicate that we are in need of more love and compassion in our lives, or that we are ready to take the next steps in our emotional growth.

Symbolic Meanings​

Emerald is a symbol of wealth and abundance, and can represent a desire to be abundant in all aspects of life. It can also indicate that we are in need of more stability and security in our lives, or that we are ready to take the next steps towards achieving our goals.

Emerald in Spiritualism​

The emerald has long been associated with spiritualism and is a symbol of wisdom and truth. It is believed to bring a sense of harmony and balance to its wearer, while providing protection from negative energies.

Emerald as a Symbol of Growth​

The emerald is a symbol of growth and renewal, representing the cycle of life and its continual evolution. It is believed to promote healing and spiritual growth, as well as providing guidance and inspiration.

The other side of green emeralds ...

Negative impact on personal life: Wearing an emerald without proper consultation can affect your relationship with parents, in-laws, and children. Negative impact on physical health: Besides impacting mental health negatively, emerald can also create skin problems and throat ailments if worn without consultation.

It is believed that people of the zodiac signs Aries, Cancer, Sagittarius and Pisces should never wear emeralds. Since Mercury is not the ruling planet of these signs, Panna won't be favorable for them.

Some adverse effects that emerald is known to cause are as follows:

Negative impact on mental health:
If natural emerald isn’t compatible with your sun sign, it can hamper your mental health. It can result in a mental imbalance that can hinder your performance in general and professional life. It might also result in some mental disorders such as depression, schizophrenia, and paranoia.

Negative impact on personal life: Wearing an emerald without proper consultation can affect your relationship with parents, in-laws, and children.

Negative impact on physical health: Besides impacting mental health negatively, emerald can also create skin problems and throat ailments if worn without consultation. Furthermore, it can also affect the physical (and mental health) of your children.

Negative impact on financial status: Natural emerald can put you into a lot of trouble concerning finances if not worn correctly; no matter how hard you try to keep your expenses under control, the money will slip right under the radar.

The Cursed Green Gem … | Cassiopaea Forum
There are truths in this one that are frighteningly true. Remember how they retrieved emeralds and other gems from lesser worlds. Haiku …

I had a dream a couple weeks ago where a child told me it was time to find "the green dream." I've had it stuck in my head ever since.
So from memory I think I remember that in the Law of One channeled by Carla, Ra assigned a color (called the true color) to each density of consciousness.

The FRV of the atom emitted a color and for the fourth density the color was green.

Your dream can mean anything, but it may be time to try to dream in "green" and leave the "yellow" for others.

I ended up looking up “emerald dream” and apparently it’s a place in a video game world of Warcraft. :lol:
Immediately "Emerald Dream" brought up World of Warcraft for me. I played for a decade before the game devolved into rote repetition that I could no longer enjoy. It has an incredibly rich mythology, which Blizzard/Activision routinely re-writes rather than following. The Emerald Dream in the game was under development for a very long time as a region you could visit. Intrepid players found ways to glitch themselves into the unfinished area (along with many others) risking IP bans and account cancellation if caught.

From the Wowpedia wiki:
"The Emerald Dream (aka Emerald Dreaming, Dream of Creation, or land of dreams) is a vast, ever-changing spirit world that exists outside the boundaries of the physical world and is the verdant realm of the Dragon Aspect, Ysera (Aspect of Dreams or Queen of Dreams). The Emerald Dream represents how Azeroth (the planet on which WoW takes place, referencing Azazoth of the Cthulu mythos, but also Earth-as-an-egg/cage-imprisoning evil) would have been if intelligent beings had not altered its surface, or what the world might some day be again.
The Emerald Dream allegedly has some kind of ancient link with the realm of Ardenweald, where souls close to nature rest in the Shadowlands, essentially being opposite blooms connected to the same tree..."

Anywho, the explanation gets a little wonky as a lot of the lore is documented by players that also add their own flair to descriptions, but essentially, it's the world as it was supposed to be rather than how it is, based on the plans of what we might describe here as STO beings of a higher density.

Much of World of Warcraft mythology is lightly veiled human mythology (with a huge dose of pop culture), but I am unfamiliar with the specific mythology The Emerald Dream might be referencing.

So from memory I think I remember that in the Law of One channeled by Carla, Ra assigned a color (called the true color) to each density of consciousness.
Chakras as well.

I remember now. When I was 7 or 8 I had several dreams where there was a green gem embedded in my right palm. I could use it to focus some kind of energy to do "magic" stuff in the dreams. Then life got difficult and I completely forgot about it for 36 years.

Back
Top Bottom