The ELIXIR to EVERLASTING LIFE, Oh wait you have to work at it?

Nell-Li

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi Everyone,

I have just discovered something for myself and would like to discuss and share with y'all the find. First, though, I think a little background is in order. I m a "crazy" stoner kid from California(USA) and have been reading Laura's and SOTT material for 3-4 years(thank you guys!!!). I do not have a degree in any subject, so what I will discuss is from personal experience only. I will also chronicle this with more background when time allows and if it is necessary to explain further, what I will be jotting down below. The information below is obvious to most people, but the deduction is not discussed in public nor taught in a direct way in our schools.

So here goes, I have been interested in how many things work and why, like everyone here, since I can remember learning English (8 yrs old roughly). One such thing is the Human body, especially pertaining to the muscles and joints, and how the movements are obtained/maintained for all the physical activity that we apply ourselves to (but I never apply my own body to it, wuah...wuah...). In addition, I have always noticed I had bad/weird coordination, posture, joint movement, and wanted a sexy ripped body (for some reason, brainwashing maybe?). Of recent(2-3 yrs ago) I started biking and eventually jogging/running, and that started to lean my body of the fat that has built up from 2 years of college drugging and binge drinking(and it continues, less... hah! hah!). Therefore, after leaning away the fat, I finally saw what I suspected all along, my right side of the body is stronger and bigger by definition of the muscles than my left side of the body. I thought it weird and figure it would be just the exercising more of the left side body parts to strengthen and make my movements, more in sync and smoother (for many purposes, wink wink...lol j/k. dancing) For it is known, every finger and toe extend through your body has muscles attached to each joint, to give you leverage strength for each respective limb. I had no idea it would lead me to realizing the need to balance my body fully, like God intended it to, I guess.

After observing and watching bare bodies for so long in our society, I naturally lean toward a body like a master martial artist for the most flexibility in most areas of life. I played/exercised and wondered how they acquired such refined bodies. My theory was always to work hard and burn away all the fat so that your muscles are the only things left to hinder your lightning quick movements. I had no idea that your joints played a literally "pivotal" role in the process of freeing the movements of your entire body. From the bottom of your feet up to the top of your head, we all have muscles and tendons controlling our every possible movement daily. This demands how we act and motion our way through our STS life in general.

This is how it started to come together. I just happened to like stretching my hands, feet, and body at the joints (how else would it work?), but this led me to feeling my palm and the strength of my palm defining the shape and definition of the top layer of my chest/peck (which mine was unevenly shaped). The five joints from your wrist up to the five joints before each finger (your palm), defines the shape and definition of your peck/chest. However, your body is not sectioned off to just your palm or thighs or shoulders, they are fluid and seemingly connected as a whole. Our fingers extend their strength through your arm to your shoulders and up your neck, while also extending to your chest, abs, and back. The toes does a similar deal up your legs and wraps around your lower waist. There is nothing to suggest otherwise that, where the tip of the fingers and toes extend to your core body, they do not connect in some way for you to flex and do a pull up. If y'all can imagine the Da vinci drawing of Vitruvian Man, it is about proportions. However, if your lifestyle has not permitted you to fully extend and form/build, every possible muscle and tendon required to perform every motor skill possible for man, than most of us are do not have "perfectly" balanced bodies(especially considering there are 206 bones in an adult body, with two joints on each bone)

None of this would be a problem if it didn't possibly have something to do with your health. I eat a lot during odd hours, which would make anyone gain a few extras. In my case, I have been doing less physical activities compared to what I was doing before, and eating more. As I massage/stretch (naturally, not forcefully) each joint on my body, I feel the soreness coming in, and which is a sign of old muscles and old tendons getting re-used. This natural process starts to stretch and pull on spots, where fat and weak un-used muscles have taken over that area of our bodies. The next best thing is that those un-used muscles and tendons start to use more calories, and eventually the fat in that area starts to fade away. What you have left, depending on which area of the body you are working on, is a body consuming more energy which in turn just burns away more fat in other areas of the body. So this avalanche effect will eventually leave you a fully balanced and functioning human machine that will perform any task you ask it to(depending on what you have condition your body to do) My guess is your circulation in your body will improve, which the avalanche effect will also affect your healing/recovery rate from sickness and injury.

The first obvious upside to all this is the material gain from being able to quickly pick up any physical activity you set your mind to. The Downside to not tuning your body is possibly effect people living unhealthy lifestyles/eating habits, joint issues later in life, myriad of physical therapy issues that come up, and generally a weaker body for not having muscles built around the joints that do really matter (such as twisting an ankle and falling down some stairs) I don't state any of this as true, just what I have learned from experience, please do ask questions about how I came to some of these conclusions.

In the future, I would also like to update and add more as negative or positive results become obvious to me. Below are some of my musing and I m too tired to wrap these in nice and hopefully understandable paragraphs (like the ones above?)

-It came across my mind before that some people are born and raised with perfectly balanced bodies, or that their conditioning growing up allowed them to acquire their bodies naturally.

-I guess the non-enforcement of this type of knowledge, or the lack thereof the knowledge needed to understand these concepts, have caused humanity much pain.

-How our minds/consciousness make us move according to our material bodies is yet another interesting question that surmise, while answering other questions?

For bad or good this does anyone and their goals, or to myself as a way to serve self or others, I will keep balancing till my task is placed in front of me.

Thank You All for Reading

4-27-09

From glancing through the diet/health part of the forum, their is a lot of talk about remedies and techniques to try out and verify. I don't want to push any sort of agenda, but our body is the first line of defense from the unavoidable dangers of living in this day and age. No matter how hard we try to get the best diet, we can't avoid chemicals-of-man ending up in our foods. We can keep adding this or that supplement to cancel the effects of this or that diet, but it is ultimately up to the body to do its work of "flushing" the system. I don't see why a "vigilant" balanced diet and exercise, could not be able to rid our bodies of harmful materials that we consume. Simple deductions show that better circulation will have any material out of our systems quicker. A balanced body, IMHO, is the most circulated with more muscle and blood vessels to carry wastes away.
Simple rules that I try to follow:
- Your body needs energy and nutrients, so have the food pyramid memorized. Only you and your body knows exactly what you need and tells you what is harmful to it(example: allergies)
- Should never have too much of something, since we do not know the exact composition of everything we eat, eventually it all adds up to causing an issue. And again, our bodies tell us this eventually. Processed food in general has many varieties of human engineered materials. (my superstition is sodas and especially diet soda has tons of cancer causing materials in it. Cigarrettes=lung cancer, Sodas=Cancer?)
- Since we can't speak the language of the genes, we can never know when our body is fully satisfied or disgusted with what we consume.

So I think I will keep listening to my body for cues to make me healthier and let me enjoy the things I do.

Nell-Li: The reference to your drug use has been deleted, as it violates the following forum rule:

Please don't post messages about your illegal pastimes and habits. Cassiopaea.org does not wish to appear to condone such practices, for reasons that should be pretty obvious if a little common sense is applied. If you do post such stuff, expect it to be deleted immediately.

Please review the Forum Guidelines before posting further.

There are many benefits to stretching your muscles and joints.
I love stretching!

It focuses my mind wonderfully, and makes me calm.

It helps me observe my body, and helps me concentrate.

I didn't notice any unbalance in my own body, and I'm unaware of that phenomenon. It does makes sense though.

If it even helps me stay healthy, then oh Joy :D

PepperFritz said:
Nell-Li: The reference to your drug use has been deleted, as it violates the following forum rule:

Please don't post messages about your illegal pastimes and habits. Cassiopaea.org does not wish to appear to condone such practices, for reasons that should be pretty obvious if a little common sense is applied. If you do post such stuff, expect it to be deleted immediately.

Noted, Should have been obvious. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom