The Carnivore Diet

I don't like liver, lol Egg yolks are a possibility, but I cut out eggs a while back.
For whats its worth, genero, I would say you need to eat it whether you like it or not... but that's just what I tell everyone :lol:
An easy way to eat it is to slice it up into small chunks and swallow it straight down with water, with no chewing involved!

For whats its worth, genero, I would say you need to eat it whether you like it or not... but that's just what I tell everyone :lol:
An easy way to eat it is to slice it up into small chunks and swallow it straight down with water, with no chewing involved!

This made me giggle :lol: If I could suggest another painless way, I put lard and beef liver into empty capsules and just take them as supplements with every meal. I tried swallowing it but I can't swallow anything bigger than 2 size 00 capsules in one go anyway so this does the trick for me. Not to mention that swallowing chunks of meat without chewing sometimes made the food stuck - even when they were small.

Also, this way I can take both lard and liver capsules every day as opposed to forcing myself to eat liver once a week. If it sounds like a laborious method, it takes the duration of a SOTT radio show to fill in a very generous weekly supply of capsules. 😎 🛠

Wow! Now that's innovative. Not sure I'm quite that industrious. Keyhole's suggestion sounds easier. :lol:

Haha! I thought you might say that :-D But although I actually like liver I'm a very unskilled cook and I never manage to prepare it nicely myself so I'll stick to my little flavour reducing trick. I also make raw bone marrow capsules and there's not a chance I'd put that in my mouth in any other form :scared:

Haha! I thought you might say that :-D But although I actually like liver I'm a very unskilled cook and I never manage to prepare it nicely myself so I'll stick to my little flavour reducing trick. I also make raw bone marrow capsules and there's not a chance I'd put that in my mouth in any other form :scared:
Made me laugh as well, Ant22, but I don't fancy keeping my liver for a week in the fridge either. I've never kept cooked meat longer than three days.:huh: But if you're still hale & hearty it must keep for that length of time. Nice idea. Thanks.

Made me laugh as well, Ant22, but I don't fancy keeping my liver for a week in the fridge either. I've never kept cooked meat longer than three days.:huh: But if you're still hale & hearty it must keep for that length of time. Nice idea. Thanks.

Nah, I divide liver and marrow capsules into daily portions and keep it them in the freezer. Otherwise I'd have not only taste but also smell to worry about :scared: I only take lard capsules to work with me and those have very long shelf life anyway.

I came up with the idea of putting meat and fat in capsules a couple of years ago when I was still a recovering vegetarian and I pretty much cried over ham and bacon I ate. Well, maybe it's about time I stopped that it but I do feel best when I have loads of fat. And since the only palatable fat for me is butter, which I can only have in small amounts, my lard capsules work quite well for me.

This topic probably doesn't deserve such a lengthy post but I thought I'd explain why I'm being such a weirdo ;-)

Nah, I divide liver and marrow capsules into daily portions and keep it them in the freezer. Otherwise I'd have not only taste but also smell to worry about :scared: I only take lard capsules to work with me and those have very long shelf life anyway.

I came up with the idea of putting meat and fat in capsules a couple of years ago when I was still a recovering vegetarian and I pretty much cried over ham and bacon I ate. Well, maybe it's about time I stopped that it but I do feel best when I have loads of fat. And since the only palatable fat for me is butter, which I can only have in small amounts, my lard capsules work quite well for me.

This topic probably doesn't deserve such a lengthy post but I thought I'd explain why I'm being such a weirdo ;-)

You're not a weirdo, just creative and that's what it's all about.;-D

I'm thinking of chopping it into little pieces and making a sort of meat loaf with beef mince. Will report findings when I get round to trying it.

For the time being I've made the forum recipe fat bomb and it's helped with my energy massively and I don't seem to react badly to all the butter. I suppose you could even neglect the xylitol if using sweet butter and it'd be 100% carnivore :lol:.

I can't really get enough fat from meat alone. The cuts I have access to don't have much fat and it's difficult enough trying to drink melted butter and lard with my meat. Plus it's really awkward when I'm at work whereas fat bomb just looks like a desert.

Also thanks a lot for the recent Oxalate Objective Health podcast. I'll be looking into introducing some low oxalate vegetables when I can find a source that I know for sure isn't sprayed with Glyphosate.

Voilà une semaine que je pratique ce régime carnivore: steack haché (boeuf d'herbe) passé à la poêle avec un bon morceau de beurre, du fromage de montagne et 3 noix de Grenoble, c'est mon seul repas de la journée.
Je ressens de la constipation, auriez vous un remède ?...
Je reçois demain mes 5 kg de steack haché de 100 grammes chacun ainsi qu'un kilo de gras de boeuf.

I have been practicing this carnivorous diet for a week: ground steak (grass beef) pan-fried with a good piece of butter, mountain cheese and 3 walnuts, it's my only meal of the day.
I'm feeling constipation, do you have a cure?....
Tomorrow I receive my 5 kg of 100 grams of ground steak each and a kilo of beef fat.

Oui, j'en prends tous les jours 1 capsule... Peut-être devrais-je augmenter la dose 2 par jour... Combien en prenez vous ?... Merci pour votre réponse...

Yes, I take 1 capsule every day... Maybe I should increase the dose 2 per day... How many do you take?..... Thank you for your answer....

Yes, I take 1 capsule every day... Maybe I should increase the dose 2 per day... How many do you take?..... Thank you for your answer....

What kind of magnesium are you taking? There are several forms. If you are looking to get your bowels moving, magnesium citrate is probably your best bet. A coffee enema might help. They are also good for general healing of the gut. ☕ :cool:

Vous pouvez augmenter la dose jusqu'à ce que vos selles commencent à fonctionner de la façon désirée, puis vous diminuez un peu. Vous devrez peut-être ajuster la dose avec le temps, mais au fond, plus vous prenez de magnésium, plus vous vos selles seront “liquides”. J'espère que cela pourra aider!

You can increase the dose until your bowel movements are starting to get running, then you back off a little. You may have to adjust the dose up and down over time, but basically the more magnesium you take, to more loose your stools will be. Hope that helps!

Voilà le magnésium que je prends - Here's the magnesium I'm taking : Boiron Magnésium 300+ 160 Comprimés: Amazon.fr: HygiÚne et Soins du corps
Pour le moment je prends 2 comprimés par jour et vais vois ce que cela donne...
For the moment I take 2 tablets a day and will see what it looks like...

J'ai trouvé du citrate de magnésium, est ce bien cela dont vous me parlez - I found magnesium citrate, Is that what you're talking about? : Magnesium Citrate 200 mg | Comprimés de Magnésium | Cure de 6 Mois/180 Comprimés | Compléments alimentaires de Nu U Nutrition: Amazon.fr: HygiÚne et Soins du corps

Back
Top Bottom